The Perfect Inconvenience

Story Info
A ride worth remembering.
3.1k words
4.47
7.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quilink
Quilink
36 Followers

I couldn't help but gawk at this good-looking man as he limped into the elevator. We briefly acknowledged each other, then he glanced at his wristwatch and sighed. There's something oddly familiar about him, could be the scent of his cologne or the way that he just tucked his brown, shoulder-length hair behind his pierced ear. With a deep olive skin tone and amber eyes, he stood strikingly at 6'9. The burgundy jeans and light blue shirt that he wore, clung to his muscular body begging to be touched.

His hair was elegantly trimmed and it appeared that he had recently skimmed his fingers through it. I'd love to grab a fistful and yank him closer to my lips. Just the notion of his hot body rubbing against mine was enough to make my cock tighten and throb.

"Fuck," I uttered under my breath. We hadn't spoken a word to each other and I already craved the heat of his ass around my cock. Gulping the groan that cried out for escape, I slightly turned away to compose myself.

I've been living in this apartment complex for roughly ten months and I would have remembered seeing him around! Moreover, when I left for my shift at the hospital, I usually returned around eleven PM. During that time he may have moved in, or he could be visiting a friend or family member here. The scent of his cologne though! It was so damn intoxicating. Oceanic, with a hint of pine. Mmm.

Suddenly, the lights flickered. Then, the elevator lunged and came to a creaking halt. "Shit!" I exclaimed, gripping the bars for balance.

"Oh fuck, my knee!" my elevator partner cried out in anguish.

"Are you okay, man?" I asked him, whilst pressing the side key on my phone, "shit, the battery is dead."

Our minor inconvenience was followed by the lights flickering again, then absolute darkness.

Concerned about his outcry, I tucked the device into my pocket, and felt my way to him to render my assistance, just as the lights came on and he stood. His wincing brought my attention to the knee that he was briskly rubbing, "Hey, are you hurt?"

"It's nothing, just an old injury," he mumbled and continued to rub the spot.

Observing his distress I asked, "Can I take a look at the injury?"

"Thanks, but I'm okay. It's not hurting as much as it was this morning," he confirmed tightly.

"That's because of the adrenaline rush. If you don't mind, I'd like to examine the area just to be sure," I responded pleasantly.

"That won't be necessary, I'm on my way to visit my orthopedist," he explained then took out his phone.

"That's awesome but as you can see, we won't be going anywhere for a while, this elevator is stuck."

Limping to the door, he attempted to pull the metal apart, without success, then admitted in frustration, "You're right. Fuck! Why does this shit always happen to me?"

"I can't answer that question for you. However, I will admit, that you are very adamant man."

"Yes, so I've been told." He dismissed me and continued to massage his knee.

"Do you have a phone on you?" I asked him.

"Sorry, I forgot it in my apartment," he admitted with a frown.

Minutes went by with him continuing to rub his injury. "Why won't you allow me to help you?"

"Why would I? You could do more harm than good to my knee! Are you an orthopedic specialist?" he demanded.

"Yes, I am," I confirmed smugly to him.

He twisted to me, slightly irritated, and replied, "Why are you so damn insistent on helping me?"

"Why wouldn't I? Let me help you!" Damn! he was stubborn.

"You can't, at the moment!" he mumbled almost inaudible.

Perplexed by his remark, I said, "Of course, I can. I'll make it as painless as possible. Remove your pants and sit on the floor."

Glancing at the elevator doors he responded awkwardly, "I can't do that."

"Why not?" Now he has piqued my curiosity. He was hiding something.

"I can't remove my pants because I'm not wearing any fucking briefs today," he exclaimed as his cheeks became tomato red.

"Ohh," I clearly understood his plight.

~|~

My outburst didn't faze him at all. Leaning against the wall he folded his arms, crossed his feet, and stared at me.

"Do you make a habit of leaving the house with missing items of clothing?" he queried with genuine curiosity.

Mischievously I announced, "Yes, on most days I do."

Tilting his head suspiciously, he asked, "What do you mean by that?"

Nonchalantly, I confessed, "I'm a hermaphrodite, and occasionally, I go commando."

His sculptured lips slightly parted in amazement. They were so desirable and inviting. I wonder what they would look like wrapped around my aching cock? Briefly, I glanced at his crotch, then at him, waiting on his response.

I saw the curiosity in his eyes as he remarked, "I've never met a hermaphrodite before."

"There's always a first time for everything, man."

"Yes, that is true. However, didn't your mother ever tell you to always leave home fully dressed and in good clothing?"

In awe at his response, I inquired, "I just admitted to being a hermaphrodite and you decided to scold me about my lack of clothing? Aren't you disgusted?"

"Should I be?" he asked with a frown.

If you only knew what I was thinking, you would be! "Most people are!" I mumbled, trying to remain indifferent to his reply.

"Well, I'm not most people. Nonetheless, it seems as if you need a spanking for your actions," he disclosed with a smirk.

"And you've just appointed yourself my master! Am I right?" Tossing my head back, I laughed heartedly at his expression, "you don't scare me, man, my mother's bite is much worse than yours."

Shaking his head he sighed, then mumbled, "Fine, have it your way. If squeezing your knee helps with the pain, then keep doing it!"

Even though I had just admitted my secret to him, I nonetheless felt mortified. And to make things more unpleasant, my cock was straining against my pants. Well fuck!

"I'm fine, so don't worry about my well-being. Okay?" I said to him and calmly relaxed against the cold wall.

"You are a very adamant man!" he said to me, hoping that I'd reconsider his offer.

When I didn't reply to his statement, his sinful eyes sparkled at me and he explained, "Consider this scenario for a moment," as he paused, waiting for my undivided attention.

Gazing at him from across the compartment, I declared with interest, "I'm listening, please, continue."

Thus, beginning his tale. "We're lovers and we haven't seen each other in over two months. We talk and message regularly but yearned for physical contact. Then, one day I come home unexpectedly while you were watching football on the couch. What would be your first reaction?"

Without giving it much thought, I responded with a smile. "I'd run to you and throw my arms around your neck, nip your divine lips, then drop to my knees. I'll unzip your pants, revealing your penis, and devour you until you're on the brink of cumming. Discarding my shorts, I'd lean over the sofa and wait for you to drive that cock deep into my wet pussy and ass."

"Mmm, that's a terrific response. I like your honesty." Shoving his hands into his pants pocket, he challenged me by declaring, "remove your pants for me... unless you're scared."

"Are you testing me?"

"On the contrary, I'm assisting you."

God, he was so desirable. We had a silent battle as I considered his daring challenge. I've always yearned to have a sexual fantasy with a stranger but never dared to do so. Maybe today was my lucky day!

Smirking, I rolled my eyes and asked, "Does that dusty pick-up line usually work on others?"

Shrugging, he admitted smugly, "I've never had a reason to use it. Both sexes usually remove their clothing for me with just dinner and a few kisses."

He's so pompous! Fuck me already, damn! "I'll remove my pants, permitting you to examine the area, however, I don't want you to be getting any devious ideas."

"I won't," he retorted with a soft smile.

But I am. Inhaling then exhaling severely, I bent over and removed my sneakers. Before I could change my mind, I unbuttoned my jeans and stepped out of them. Thank God I had recently gotten a Brazilian wax!

As if stalking his prey, he pushed off the wall and prowled toward me. Slowly, he glanced at my semi-erected cock and cleared his throat. In reflex, I cupped my jewels and glanced away.

Chuckling, he squatted before me and then asked, "Do you have any sanitized wipes in your bag? I usually carry a packet, but I left my bag in the apartment."

"Yes, I may have some," rummaging in my bag, I opened the packet and produced one, "here you go."

"Thank you. I just need to cleanse my hands before touching you," he said formally.

"I understand," I muttered. Ignoring my arousal, I reached for the bars behind me, bracing for the pain. "Jesus, that hurts," I replied in anguish.

"I'm sorry," he said looking at me in remorse, "would you mind sitting on your pants? I'll like to do a few leg and calf raises to help alleviate the pain."

"Alright," I answered in despair.

Consequently, he spread my pants on the floor and I sat awkwardly. Gently, he clasped my leg and my cock throbbed again. Fuck! I hope that I don't humiliate myself any further. After he performed multiple lifts and leg presses, I began to feel some relief.

"I'm all done, how does it feel?" he asked softly and boldly gazed between my legs.

"The pain has eased tremendously," I admitted with solace.

"That's incredible news," he replied with satisfaction.

"Do you want another sanitized wipe?"

"Yes, please," he retorted.

I noticed that my hand shook nervously when he accepted the wipe. This man was getting me so aroused with his gentle touches.

"You should be fine by tomorrow. If you have any pain medication, I suggest that you take a pair now."

"Thank you," I replied, enjoying the tingles that his hands had left on my skin.

"My pleasure," he replied whilst tossing the rubbish in the nearby bin.

When I reached for my bag to replace the wipes, I unconsciously opened my legs, providing him with a great view of my glories. My stomach turned over in a rush when I heard the quick intake of his breath.

Glancing hesitantly at him, I saw his fixation and groaned.

Hastily positioning a hand between my legs I heard him whisper, "You're so wet and aroused, why is that?" Following this, he did the unexpected. Lightly, he traced his fingers up my thighs uttering, "don't hide your arousal from me. You are gorgeous."

"Well fuck!" I mumbled and closed my eyes for a brief moment. When I opened them, I shivered as his hands delicately caressed my pussy's fluid and cock tears. Placing my wetness onto his mouth, he uttered the most erotic and guttural tone that I've ever heard a man make.

"May I?" he asked, ogling his discovery and waited on my confirmation. I felt obliged to submit to his calm request.

He licked his lips and laid on his stomach, preparing to devour me.

I swallowed eagerly just as I felt his hot breath blow on my cock I cried out with delight, "Oh my God!" Then the lights went out.

Alarmed, I attempted to stand as he calmly whispered.

"Relax, it'll be okay, just close your eyes," he coaxed gently. Then he clasp my cock in his warm hands and licked me before taking it all into his warm mouth.

I inhaled violently from the unexpected sensation, and exclaimed, "Ah, ahh."

Grasping the length he caressed my size and took the fullness down his throat again, moaning as he followed his fingers.

"Oh, fuck, fuck," I screamed, gripping his hair and thrusting repeatedly.

His sexy moans did something to my senses as he spread my pussy lips and flickered his finger continuously onto my clit.

"Mmm, you taste so fucking good," he remarked. This man gave my body such a dreamy feeling, it felt as if I was floating.

Opening my legs, I permitted him entry to my aching body and pulled him nearer to me, rocking and pushing my cock deeper and deeper into his inviting mouth.

"Mmmmm, more, give me more," I begged him frantically.

"Get up," he requested in a gravelly voice.

Quickly, I stood on wobbly legs as he brushed past me. I assumed that he lay on the floor beside me. And I was right

"Come over me and put that sweet pussy in my mouth," he declared with lust.

"What? I can't do that," I said opposing his offer.

"Don't think about it, just do it, baby," he mumbled into the darkness, "come on, I want to taste that delicious pussy, and don't make me wait too long because your ass will pay for it," he teased.

Chuckling, I stooped and felt for his head where I hovered over him. He firmly grabbed my ass and settled me exactly where he wanted, right onto his mouth.

"God damn, your mouth feels glorious," I admitted into the darkness. Lunging for the bars I snatched that fucker for support and rode his face as he gagged and moaned, giving me the best pleasure of my life.

"Oh fuckkk, I'm about to shoot my load," I warned him before closing my eyes and convulsing. "Ahhgghh, oh shit, don't stop sucking me!" I cried out as my cock twitched down his throat and I shuddered at the phenomenal effect.

Wiggling his tongue and squeezing my crown with his lips, he teased me mercilessly. This gorgeous man inserted two fingers into my drenched pussy, hitting spots that I never knew were attainable.

"Jesus, that feels so fucking good, but I need more," I grunted with eagerness, "I need to feel you in me, hurry! Please."

Chuckling, he withdrew his fingers from my pussy and stopped his torture. Instantly his pants were unbuckled, when I heard him demand thickly with passion, "Sit on my cock, NOW!" he demanded.

Scrambling off his face excitedly, I reached down and took his cock into my hands... and pulled back in shock. This motherfucker was not about to put that monster of a cock in me!

"Are you having second thoughts, baby?" he queried jokingly.

"Of course not! I'm just stunned by your size. Furthermore, my mother didn't raise a quitter," I responded with a smirk in the darkness.

"Glad to know this. Now sit on it," he decreed.

With shudders flowing through my body, I rose, took his cock in my hand, and slowly lowered my pulsing ass onto his throbbing cock. Breathing erratically, I cautiously slid up and down his length until I felt his crown enter my hungry ass.

"Oh my God, your ass feels magnificent, ahhh," he disclosed almost in pain.

God! He felt so good. Bending over him, I placed my hands on either side of his head and rapidly rolled my hips, accepting inch by inch of this size, until I was impaled.

"Ah, ahh," we grunted heatedly. He laced his long fingers into my hair and grasped, pulling me closer to him, and cried out, "ride my cock, baby. RIDE ME! Let me feel your shudders on my body."

Licking the outline of his lips, I whispered, "Let me taste myself on you," as he obliged, opening his mouth for me to capture his tongue, tasting my essence.

"Ohh, that ass was made for my cock, baby," he murmured against my lips, "ride me like a pony," as he thrust and penetrated me, harder and deeper.

"Mmm," I groaned in fulfillment. I felt the sting of his hand on my cheeks as he repeatedly smacked and soothed my flesh, demanding more.

"Faster, fuck me faster, ahhh. Yes, right there. Don't stop, you feel fucking incredible," he said in elation.

Placing my hands on his chest, I rode him like an animal, twirling and rocking my hips until he shouted in ecstasy, "Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming."

"I want to taste you as you climax," I pleaded with him in delight.

"I'd enjoy that so fucking much, gorgeous," as he played with my hair, "but you better hurry because I'm about to cum."

Lowering my sweaty body down his own, I clasped his slippery and pulsing organ with anticipation. Just as I opened my mouth, he came on my face like a surge.

"Ah, ahh, ahhhh, fuck," he grunted in fulfillment whilst thrusting into my palms, "put my cock in your mouth, gorgeous," he requested tightly.

Licking his crown, I wrapped my lips around his thickness and urged, "Ride my mouth, give me all that you got."

Groaning, he pounded savagely as the remaining liquid slid down my throat.

Captivated by his taste, I confessed to him, "Mmm, you taste so good," broadening my tongue, I licked from the base of his balls up to his crown and was amazed when he continued to spew.

"I need to feel you in me again," I said to him as I scrambled up his body. I aligned his cock to the mouth of my pussy and slowly glided down, riding him as his hot release shot into me. His animalistic growl resonated in the elevator as he hammered my pussy perfectly. I milked every ounce of his cum, until I collapsed on his sweaty chest.

He caressed my back, soothing my labored breathing. After a moment, he asked me, "Are you alright, gorgeous?"

Kissing his neck, I replied, "I've never been better."

"That was the best sex that I've had in a long time," he admitted to me.

Just as I was about to reply to his confession, the lights flickered on and the elevator began to descend.

Realizing what was happening, we both scrambled for our clothing, stealing glances at each other as we hurriedly dressed and chuckled. My heart rate tripled and I almost lost my balance trying to put on my sneakers.

"Be careful," he whispered and held onto my hips. When the ding of the elevator announced our arrival on the ground floor, I was just sliding my left foot into my shoe. I watched as the door opened and we walked out in poise and were approached by one of the apartment's security guys and an elevator serviceman, who both inquired about our well-being. When we had answered all of their questions, we walked out of the building.

"How's your knee," he asked with concern.

"It's still there," I answered with a smile, "you make a great companion," then I walked away with a slight limp to my orthopedic appointment.

"Likewise," he replied as we went our separate ways.

Quilink
Quilink
36 Followers