I Think My Roommate Is Huge Ch. 01

Story Info
Turns out, he is. This is how I found out.
2.9k words
4.64
45.1k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There it is in all its glory. My roommate's used condom, sitting at the top of his trash can. Its end is tied in a hasty knot, as to stop the massive load of cum inside from leaking. With it being so full, the shape and size of the rubber is made clear. It's much wider than an average penis, and much longer too, certainly much wider and longer than my own. Of course, he may wear it loose and not all the way rolled out, so it may not be an accurate representation of his own cock size.

Devilishly curious, I rummage through his things and quickly find his stash of condoms. Sure enough, they're Magnum XXL, some of the largest condoms you can buy. I grab one, I'm sure he won't miss it.

Inspecting the wrapper, the base ring is quite prominent and visible from outside. It's about 2 inches across, at least twice as wide as my own. I open the package. The slick lubricant coats my fingertips, and the stench of latex and lube overwhelms everything else.

I reach inside and grab the condom. I wonder how big it looks on me. I lay down on my bunk and pull my cock out. I press the condom to my tip and go to roll it down, but there's nothing there to roll on. My dick has no chance of even touching the sides. I roll it down just a bit so it covers my length and let it hang loosely on me. I start stroking myself a bit, feeling how baggy the condom is on me.

I start thinking about how big Jim must be. Are these baggy on him too, and he just uses them to feel like he's bigger? No, he's not that kind of guy, he's not vain like that. Maybe he really does fit in these. Could it be he's just really thick but average length? How long are these anyway?

I hold the base of the condom with one hand and grab the tip with the other, slowly rolling the full length out. I watch as it rolls to twice, then nearly three times as long as my own. If he really fits in one of these, he's fucking huge. A cock that size deserves worship, deserves my worship. If only. Just the thought of worshipping his cock and how much bigger it is than mine almost sends me over the edge, but I stop myself. Another thought has crossed my mind.

I step out of bed for a moment, still holding the condom to my dick. I grab the filled condom from the trash and inspect it. There is a lot of cum in there, maybe 60ml, which is 15 to 20 times the size of one of my loads. That said, this might be more than one load here. But even if it's 5, that's still like 3 or 4 times the size of one of mine. Oh God, what if that's just one load, is that even possible?

Either way, if that's 5 loads or 1, this guy cums an ungodly amount. That cements it. A gigantic cock and incredible virility, I now worship Jim's cock. Even having not seen it, I know his cock is something special, something amazing, soming Godly. I want it. I want to taste his God cum, no matter what. I want to worship his Godly cock and cum.

I lay back down, letting the condom on my dick hang loosely for a moment. The knot on the full one is thankfully loose, so I untie it. Eagerly, I wrap my lips around the base of it and let its contents slide into my mouth. The cold, bitter fluid coats my tongue, then my mouth, then my throat as I swallow the load. It's so much I have to swallow a few times. Desperate for more, I squeeze out the remnants in the condom and eagarly lap it up.

In the mean time, I'm teetering on the edge of orgasm. A few drops of pre have leaked into the loose condom. I give myself just a few strokes and I cum super hard, back arching from pleasure.

After coming back down to earth, heavy breathing subsiding and pleasure fading, I pull off the now soiled, loose condom from my dick. The load I left is absolutely pitiful compared to Jim's. The remnants that I wasn't able to get out of the used condom is clearly more than what I just came. Pathetic. Mine is the condom that belongs in the trash, not my roommate's, not Jim's cum. His belongs in someone, in me.

I discretely dispose of both condoms, wrapped in tissues and placed at the bottom of my own trash can. The taste of Jim's cum lingered in my breath for hours.

I had trouble sleeping that night. I just kept thinking about how huge Jim's cock must be and wondering how much he really cums. What would happen if he found out what I did? What if he found out I want to worship him? What if I just told him? I guess I'll just leave it and keep fantasizing. I came 4 times that night thinking of Jim's cock.

"Hey bro, question for ya." Jim calls to me as I quietly do my homework. He had just come in not a minute before. I don't think we've talked since the incident 2 days ago.

"Yeah, what's up?" I respond, scooting my chair away from my desk to face him.

"Did you.. um.. did you use one of my condoms?"

I turn to stone. As calmly as I can, I try to play it off. "Uh, no, why do you ask?"

"Well, I know I had 10 left in the box but now there's only 9."

"You count your condoms?"

"Yeah, why not? The box only has 12 in it so I've gotta be on my toes, don't want to run out, y'know?" A slightly embarrassed laugh escapes him. "If you did it's not a big deal, I understand if it's an emergency. Just, uh, you know those.. um. The kind I buy aren't cheap."

Now I feel bad, I don't want to lie to him about stealing one, but I also don't want to tell him what I did with it. I force a sigh, "OK, yeah, I did use one. Like you said, it was a bit of an emergency. Look, if those really are expensive I can pay you back, maybe buy you a box to make up for it?"

"Naw, it's fine. I totally get it, I totally get it. Just let me know next time, that's all."

Wow, Jim is so cool. Letting me use his condoms and not even pressing me about it. What a ni-

"Say.. uh... How..."

"Hm? What's up, Jim?"

"How was the... fit? Was it.. big on you?" His hand runs the back of his neck and his eyes are down on the floor, clearly embarrassed by the question. "No, you don't have to answer that, it's none of my bi-"

"Oh yeah, it was very big on me, super baggy. Almost fell off a couple times," the words just came out. He's asking me how big my cock is? I want to know how big his is... Maybe I could probe him? "Those condoms are huge though, they'd be baggy on everyone."

Jim looks up and his arms relax as he leans back. Still timidly, he says, "Well, not everyone. I, uh... I think they're still pretty tight. My cock goes purple after having one of those on for like 15 minutes."

My heart sinks. Those things are small on him? Just how big is this guy's cock? "Really? Aren't those like the biggest ones you can buy?"

"Yeah, it's a real shame. I wish someone made bigger ones that fit me, but that's all I can find."

There's no fucking way. I knew he was big but holy shit. Truly Godly, if what he says is true. "No fucking way. I refuse to believe that you're too big for those condoms. Ridiculous."

"I'm dead serious, Rich. Those things barely fit on me and are still uncomfortably small."

"Your cock would have to be like 2 and a half inches thick, and longer than 9 inches."

Jim thinks about it for a moment before saying, "Yep that adds up."

"I don't believe you." I did, now I want to see it. To worship it. To touch it. To taste it. To-

"Well believe it, because it's true."

"Prove it." Please, show it to me Jim.

Jim goes silent. So do I. We lock eyes.

Jim stands up and walks to the center of the room, a few feet from me but closer than he was sitting before. He turns away and seems to adjust his crotch. Is he whipping it out, just like that? No, his waistband of his sweatpants hasn't dropped, what is he...?

He turns around, holding his sweats against his leg in a way that clearly displays his cock pressed against his leg. As advertised, it appears to be more than 2 and a half inches thick and more than 9 inches long.

"See, I wasn't lying. Them shits are small on me."

If I wasn't hard before, I am now. Is he...? "Are you hard right now?"

"Not gonna lie, all this talk about my cock has me at a quarter chub, but I'm a shower so that's about full size."

Oh God, I want him to show me the real thing. How do I convince him...

"Oh come on. You think I'd fall for you bunching up your underwear for your massive cock. Please, as if."

Jim looks like he's getting mad. "Alright, you asked for me to prove it, and I'm gonna prove it." Jim reaches into his pants and pulls his cock out.

"Holy shit." I let out. It's even bigger than I thought. Even though it hangs-and I mean hangs-down in an arc, it's easily 11 inches long, and it's about 2.6 inches wide.

"There. Proof. I have a huge cock. And, for extra evidence." Jim saunters over to his desk and grabs a condom, cock flopping constantly. My gaze does not shift from it, still in awe at its actual size.

Jim deftly removes the condom from the wrapper and attempts to put it on his hardening cock. The ring is clearly smaller than his width, and as he tries to roll it, each time one side slips off and he has to try again. Eventually he gets it started and rolls the full length down, which only reaches about 2/3rds the way down.

"See, look at this, it's bullshit. These things are so fucking small. Even after I squeeze into them, where's my cum gonna go? Huh? I have to take them off before I finish cumming so they don't burst, which has happened a few times."

I'm barely listening to his rant. I'm just staring at his hardening cock, now covered in a condom that on me was beyond comically large, but on him is comically small.

"Holy shit." I say again, in a daze. My brain does a bit of fuzzy horny math: he's about 3 times as long as me and well over twice as thick. How much bigger by volume? 10 times? His cock has more blood in it than I have cock in mine.

"...Rich? You good bro? You've been pretty quiet." Jim must have been speaking at me for a moment while I was staring at his cock.

"Holy shit," is all I can muster. Then the words, "Jim your cock is fucking massive," spill out.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. Hey why are you looking at it like that?"

"Like what?" I snap out of my cock trance for a moment to meet his gaze.

"I don't know, like you want to suck it or something."

"I mean..." I did want to suck it. Really bad. I look back at his cock. "I wou..."

"I'd let you, if you want to."

I look back up to him, his face is serious. "Really? Wh-why? I thought you were straight?"

"I am, but, hey, a hole's a hole. Plus you talking about my cock got me hard, so it's kind of your responsibility now."

A hole's a hole. "I'd.... I'd love to suck your cock. I... I..." I snapped. "I want you to shove your massive horse cock down my throat. I want you to use my mouth like a Fleshlight and fill my stomach with your kingly load. I want to be your cum dumpster. Instead of jerking off I want you to fuck my throat, any time you want it. I am yours, Jim, my throat is yours. I am a slave to you and your cock. I..."

During my rant I've slowly crawled toward Jim. Jim's cock is now fully hard and swaying gently above my head. Jim lays his cock over my face and my rambling stops.

Jim looks at me in the eye not covered by his cock. "You talk an awful lot for a hole. Now open up."

Jim's assertiveness, not to mention his hot cock on my face, sends me over the edge, and I cum in my underwear right there. I bite my lip and close my eyes as I do, shuddering a bit before regaining as much of my composure as I can.

I want him in me raw, so this condom has to go. I eagerly grip his cock with both hands, the warmth, no, the heat of it shocking me. I grip him and start tugging towards me, slowly pulling the condom off inch by inch. It takes some force, considering how tightly it fits on him, but eventually enough is off that I can pull from the tip of the condom and slide it off. Before discarding it, I once again ogle at its size. Then I remember the real deal is right in front of me. I open my mouth and take his head in.

It still tastes of latex and lube, but also of sweat and musk. His head is so big, but I manage to fit his width in my big mouth. I'm able to get about 4 inches of his length in before my he bottoms out in my mouth. He's way too wide for my throat, there's no way I'm going to take him all the way down. This is embarrassing, I begged him to let me suck his dick and I can barely take a third of it.

Suddenly there are two hands on the back of my head and Jim's cock has retreated a few inches. Oh God, is he really gonna...?

Jim thrusts a powerful thrust against my throat, gaining another half inch. My throat is already sore from that hit, but I don't care. I want to take the whole thing, no matter how much it hurts.

Jim tries again, gaining another half inch. My throat is stretching, painfully so. I power through for Jim and his Godly cock. Another thrust, another half inch. Still not even halfway in.

Another thrust and now my throat is pried open. The force of the thrust sends Jim all the way in, all 11 inches buried in me. I cum again right then, feeling the hot thick rod of Jim's cock in my throat.

With only slight hesitation, Jim begins fucking my throat. He pulls it out just enough to disengage from my throat and let me breathe for a half second before forcing himself back down my gullet. I manage to catch breaths between his rhythmic thrusts. His hips thud against my face. If his balls weren't trapped in his underwear, they'd be slapping my chin.

I submit myself to him, to his cock. I am his, I am a hole just for Jim's cock. The thrusts speed up, he's no longer pulling out far enough to let me breathe properly. I'll suffocate if it means Jim gets his pleasure. He deserves it, he deserves everything.

Jim slams my face one last time, cock completely buried in me. His hands tightly grip my hair and he lets out a loud and gutteral groan. His cock hardens in me and flexes repeatedly, my stomach warming with his hot cum. Having not taken a breath for about 2 minutes now, the world begins to fade, and I pass out with Jim's cock cumming down my throat.

I wake up a few minutes later, laying on my side on the cold floor, a warm, full sensation in my belly. My face is splattered with cum, and a pool of cum has escaped my mouth onto the floor. Jim is gone. Well, it sounds like the shower is running, so that's probably where he is.

Using my hand, I shovel Jim's cum from my cheek into my mouth, the bitter taste is electric on my tongue. Wanting more, I lap up the puddle on the floor with my tongue. Once I'm sure all of Jim's load is in my stomach, I sit up, feeling the weight of his load shift inside me. I wish I could have seen how much he came, I can tell from how bloated I feel it must be a lot, even more than was in that condom.

I sit and bask in the afterglow for a few minutes, thinking about what just happened. What I said about being a slave to his cock, I still want it all. I now belong to Jim, I will worship him and his Godly cock. But will he want that from me? Did I do a good enough job? He came pretty quickly so... I don't know. I guess we'll discuss it when he gets out of the shower...

To be continued.