The Perfect Job: CEO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blush, taking another bite of food. "I... ah... was not expecting that myself." I admit.

"I guess everyone has a wild side." She smiles, winking at me.

Finishing my meal, I thank her. I go to clean up, but she waves it off, telling me to go and relax. So, I grab another bottle of water and go back to watching tv.

As the credits to the movie I was watching roll across the screen. I check my phone, seeing the time, I turn off everything and head for the bedroom. Passing by Jenny's room, the door shut. Walking into the bedroom, I see a light on in the bathroom, as I get closer, I hear the shower running.

Stripping off my clothes, tossing them on my bag, I walk into the bathroom. The glass of the shower stall fogging. I see the outline of Jeanie's' body through the fog.

Opening the door, I step into the shower behind her. Her body covered in lather. My hands running up her back, feeling the softness of her skin. Getting my first look at her naked, lithe body. Her body startles at my touch, then relaxing. Her ass pushing back, pressing against my hard member.

Her hand sliding between her legs, grabbing my shaft, aiming at her wet hole. She pushes back, impaling herself on me. Her wet ass slapping against my crotch. "Fuck Yes" she moans lightly.

My hands sliding up the front of her soap covered body. Cupping her firm breasts. Squeezing them, her pussy clenching my shaft, the two of us not moving for a moment.

Pulling back my hips, her flesh holding tight to my cock. My hands holding her breasts tightly, I slam back into her, over and over. Long deep thrusts, feeling her gripping me with every withdraw. Her fertile pussy expanding around my tip with every thrust in.

Water cascading down her back, her body pushing back against me as I ram into her. "That's it, fuck me... Shoot that seed deep into me." She wails, slamming into her hard and fast.

My massive balls slapping against her wet thighs, feeling the softness of her skin. Hands gripping her tits using them for leverage. Ramming into her fertile cunt harder and harder. The pleasure roaring through me. Feeling that mature fertile pussy convulsing around my sensitive shaft.

Her body bucking wildly, "FUCK FUCK FUCK... cum in me... Fucking Breed ME..." her dirty mouth driving my orgasm closer and closer. Tip of my cock flaring, feeling my seed sliding through my member.

Bursting through my tip, my potent seed floods her. Bathing her insides. Wave after wave of pleasure shooting through my mind. Body convulsing with hers. My balls unload all they have made into her ready cunt.

We slowly come down from our orgasmic highs, panting slowly. My hands sliding down her body. She moves forward, my softening cock slipping from her cum filled hole. I lean back against the wall. She takes the shower head, moving it over my cock, washing it off. Putting it back in place, she continues her shower.

Getting out of the shower, I grab a towel. Drying myself off, moving to the bed. Laying down under the covers. The sheets extremely soft, I hear the rattle of the plastic cover.

A few moments later, Jeanie walks out. I openly stare at her body. Feeling my cock starting to stir. Her breasts lightly jiggling as she walks over to the bed. Climbing in under the covers.

Climbing out of the bed, I grab my toiletry bag and take care of my nightly routine. Walking back out, dropping my things on top of my duffle bag. I look over at Jeanie, her chest lightly rising and falling. The sheet contouring to her slim body. My cock stirring, hardening.

Walking over to her side of the bed, I take the bottle on her nightstand. Applying lube to my hard shaft. Lifting the sheet off her body, revealing her smooth skin. Her nipples hardening when the cool air hits them.

I slip between her legs, slowly entering her. My body laying on top of hers. "Oh... Oh Fuck... Already..." She awakes. Surprise on her face as I begin to slide in and out of her.

My thrusts are quick, hard, deep. Her pussy wrapped tightly around me. Hips slamming down, loud slapping sounds echoing through the bedroom. My lips wrapping around her right nipple, sucking on it.

"Oh, that's good... Don't stop..." sucking harder on her hard nub. My tip opening her up over and over. Thrusting faster and faster. Balls slapping against her ass. That wonderful orgasm rising quickly.

My hand grabbing her soft supple ass, holding it tightly. Humping into her harder and faster. Shaft throbbing deep inside her, tip beginning to flare, orgasm about to wash over me.

The rush shooting through my body, exploding from my tip. Copious amounts of seed shooting into her pussy, flooding her. Her silk walls tightening around me, convulsing, sucking, trying to get every last drop of cum.

Letting go of her nipple, panting softly, rolling on to my back. My softening cock slipping from her sloppy cunt. "You were not kidding about that libido." She says, then rolls over.

I close my eyes, suddenly very tired. Sleep taking me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dropping my back by the elevator, I look up and see Jenny walking towards me. She hands me an envelope. "It was an interesting time, Jimmy." Her smile shining brightly.

The end of my time in this penthouse, I take the envelope. "It sure was a different experience from the first client." Jeanie in her office once again.

The elevator dings, I leave, heading home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little over a month later, I get a message from Jenny. With a pic of a positive pregnancy test. "Way to go Stud," the message says. I smile, wondering what the next client will be like.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading part 2. Please let me know what you think. I hope to come out with a part 3 sometime soon.

12