All Comments on 'The Perfect Pair Pt. 01'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic start!

Simply loved it. Well written, thoughtful, and very kinky. Hope next installments (many) are coming soon.

Don30250Don30250almost 4 years ago
I wish I was him. You have a great imagination.

beyond any of my fantasies.

mrbobblesmrbobblesalmost 4 years ago

Can't wait to read the next part.

sparkysnail321sparkysnail321almost 4 years ago

Cant wait to see what the future holds down the line for denise and bimbo brooke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Please pursue this theme, maybe a little more implementation and less strategizing. I would like to see her dominate and eventually cuckold him and steer him into being a feminized sissy. I like the dialog and communication they share, but think it could be a bit more realistic if some of the particulars were not so pressed leaving it to the actual themes to be explored. Do enjoy your writing and where this could lead to. Thank you.

Gloria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very promising

Great story, ticking a lot of my kinks and fetishes. Waiting for part 2....

james_danimejames_danimealmost 4 years ago

I hope you plan to continue this dynamic, with them being more or less equal aside from her being the one to push things forward. Couples chastity is rare, but couples chastity where it's two consenting adults exploring their kinks without one becoming consistently more dominant over the other is near nonexistent.

(The main example I can think of is a short story named Domme x Domme by Lilian-Tanver over on deviantArt.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES