The Perfect Pair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before he was agreeing to purchase a pair of belts, just to end the discussion and get back into bed so they could screw.

After a long and excellent session of sex, followed by a big lunch, Brooke called the chastity belt shop and spoke to the wife. She apparently handled much of the business, while her husband designed and built the belts with the assistance of their adult son and daughter.

When Brooke hung up, she told Dennis, "we're all set with an appointment tomorrow morning at 1000. I have the directions and the drive should only take about 45 minutes."

Still a little skeptical, and less horny, Dennis said, "fine."

"The woman did suggest that we shave, so they can get proper measurements. She also explained that if we intend to wear the belts for any length of time, that we should keep ourselves bare down there." Brooke said, expecting resistance, and getting it.

"What? Shave my cock and balls?"

"Yes," Brooke said, smiling, "I like the idea. I keep myself bare, and I know you like it. Why shouldn't you shave too? I'm sick of getting pubic hairs in my mouth when I suck you off. That's one of the reasons I don't do it more often."

That got Dennis' attention. He loved it when she gave him head, and he certainly wished she'd do it more often. If shaving would bring that about, perhaps it might be worth it.

"Won't it grow back, itchy?"

"Not if you keep shaving."

When he still hesitated, she continued, "We could always try chemical removers or waxing. They last longer and don't grow back with thick, itchy stubble."

"No, I don't like that idea either. I've heard waxing is really painful."

She nodded. "Well then, we could both get permanent laser hair removal. Actually, I really like that idea. No more shaving. I could get my legs and underarms done too. It would be wonderful to never have to shave again, and I bet you'd like me with a silky-smooth body."

That thought did get Dennis aroused. He nodded and smiled.

"OK. It's settled then, we'll shave for tomorrow, and when we get home, we'll go in for laser hair treatments."

"Hey, wait a minute, I didn't agree to that!" Dennis was panicking. What am I getting into here?

"Oh yes you did! We have to be shaved for the fitting, and since you don't like any of the other options for a long-term solution, you'll join me and get laser treatments. You'll love me, and I'll love you, without all of that hair."

Still unhappy, Dennis sulked, until Brooke dragged him off to do some shopping before they found a place for dinner.

When they returned that evening, Brooke helped him shave his crotch. Actually, she did most of the work as he was both reluctant and anxious. By the time they were done in the bathroom, he was hairless and horny. Brooke gave him a long and sensual blow job, even going so far as to swallow his load. Something she rarely did.

When they finally called it a night, he was a very happy and compliant husband.

The next morning, they were both excited and anxious as they drove to the shop, and their appointment.

Dennis was particularly uneasy. He wasn't comfortable with his hairless condition and he knew that someone, other than Brooke, would be seeing him, and handling him during the measurement process.

When they arrived, they discovered a quiet, country home with an attached workshop. The owners were there. Walter and Suzette were in their 40s, considerably older than Dennis and Brooke, and that made it a little easier for them to suffer through the measurement process. Walter measured Dennis and Suzette, Brooke.

It was still difficult for Dennis, but he was relieved that as nice as Suzette appeared to be, she didn't work on him.

It really didn't take all that long, and everything was professional and mechanical.

When Brooke and Dennis met back up in the shop, Suzette started showing them the available product lines.

They looked at the women's belts first. Brooke already had a good idea of what she wanted, and while Suzette and Brooke discussed the model selected, Dennis just stood and observed, and tried to hide his rock-hard cock that was bulging in his jeans.

He was shocked and embarrassed when Brooke reached over and patted his crotch, "easy boy, your turn will come."

Both of the women laughed.

Brooke had picked out a belt with a contoured waist that fit over her hips and dipped down at front and back. A single strap ran between her legs. It was wide at the front, where it met the belt portion, it was a little thinner where it cupped her pussy and it slimmed down even further for the short distance between her pussy and her asshole. It widened considerably there, to allow for a hole through which she could poop. Afterwards it thinned down to almost a rod as it traveled up her crack and connected up with the back of the belt.

The one they selected had a very flat lock at the back. It left the front nice and flat, and would make it difficult for the wearer to unlock, with the special, magnetic key used on the sophisticated security device.

The whole thing was silver and made of a very lightweight metal alloy that was reportedly very difficult to cut. All of the interior surfaces were padded with a soft but long-lasting silicon material.

An additional panel was provided that would cover the slot where the wearer's vaginal lips would protrude. The panel fit snuggly over the top and included small drain holes near its bottom. It was also locked by a magnetic key, different from the main one. By removing the panel, the slot allowed her very limited access to her vagina. Enough to properly clean herself.

Brooke almost orgasmed when Suzette handed her a sample. Of course, she couldn't try it on, as by design they had to be custom made to the exact measurements taken earlier. She was smiling and excited when she handed it back.

Once that was settled, it was Dennis' turn.

He immediately started discussing the cock cages, but was stopped when Brooke said, "oh no, honey. Unless your cock is pierced with a PA, those things can be slipped off. Right Suzette?"

Confused Dennis turned to the proprietress.

"I'm afraid you are correct, Brooke. None of the cages, either ours, or anyone else's is foolproof unless they are secured into a Prince Albert cock piercing."

Dennis remembered reading something about that, but he hadn't really considered that aspect. He had always just dreamed about cages.

Brooke, apparently, was already well aware.

"Unless you're willing to get pierced, you'll have to wear a belt like me," she said, smiling.

Suzette stepped over to a shelf and brought back a male belt, similar to the one selected for Brooke.

Brooke took it from her and held it so both she and Dennis could examine it.

"Hmm," Brooke said, "your cock would be held in this tube, inside the crotch plate and pointed down and back. There's no need for a cover plate, and your pee would flow straight out of the drain hole. I love it! Your front will be as flat as mine, like a girl's."

Suzette chimed in, "yes, and it locks in the back, just like yours will, Brooke."

Dennis was horrified, but couldn't think of anything to say, any way to protest, that wouldn't sound like he wasn't cooperating.

He stuttered out, "I was just thinking of a cage."

"Well unless you're willing to get your penis pierced, that just won't be secure enough."

"But I'd never even dream of slipping it off," he whined.

Brooke smirked, and Suzette responded, "that's what all of the guys say."

At that both of the women broke out laughing.

Dennis knew he was beaten. And he also realized that he was turned on by several aspects of his new belt. He would be completely locked up and it would be inescapable. And, with the belt on, it would completely hide his male plumbing.

They spent another 20 minutes examining the two samples, while talking to Suzette who was a good teacher and an experienced salesperson.

Finally, confident that they were making a wise decision, and very turned-on, they ordered the two belts.

Brooke handed over her credit card and Suzette filled in the bill of sale and processed the substantial payment.

While entering the information into her computer, Suzette warns them that they would have to watch their weight, as the belts would fit so perfectly that even a couple of kilos added to their belly could make the belt painful.

"There is one more aspect that I must ask about. Do you want the plugs set for the rear hole? And if so, do you want the locking variety?"

"No," Dennis said.

"Yes, both sets for both of us," Brooke said, overruling him. "Even if we decide to not use them, we'd better buy them now."

As Suzette was making the note on the sales order, Brooke looked at Dennis with a sly smile and whispered, "there was some talk about anal, sometime in our future, wasn't there?"

Dennis, no longer disgruntled, smiled back, but when Suzette turned and said "pardon?" he blushed and mumbled, "oh nothing."

As she turned back to her data entry, Dennis was thinking about the plugs. The thought gave him a weird feeling, a combination of nervousness and arousal. That combination of emotions was one that he had been feeling a lot lately.

Finally, when everything was set, they said their farewells, and were promised the delivery of their belts within six weeks' time.

The drive back to their rental apartment was a quiet one. Both of them were lost in their own thoughts about chastity and the kinky adventures that lay ahead.

Dennis and Brooke spent the remaining weeks of their honeymoon, enjoying the sights, themselves and their all too frequent bouts of passionate sex.

They also continued to openly and frankly discuss and elaborate on their individual dreams of sexual fantasies and fetishes and promised to explore and play with them in the months and years to come. The concept of adventure always took central stage, for the both of them.

All too soon, their honeymoon trip came to an end. They packed up all of their belongings, and all of their mementos the night before and were ready in the morning when the Uber driver showed up to take them to Schiphol for their flight.

On the long flight home, bored, sitting side-by-side in business class Dennis looked over at his wife, and found her staring into space, deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about? Not too anxious to get home are you?" he asked.

Brooke looked around to make sure no one was paying them any attention.

Then, with a secretive smile she spoke quietly, "I was day dreaming about our chastity belts. What it will be like to wear them."

Dennis smiled, "it should be fun. I know I'm excited about locking you up, and controlling the key."

"And I'm excited about locking you up, and controlling your key," she laughed.

He chuckled and replied, "I must admit, I'm also turned-on, thinking about being locked up, by you."

She nodded agreement, "me too."

After thinking for a minute, Dennis, looking into his lover's eyes asked, "are there going to be any rules? For the keyholders, I mean."

"Hmmm, let me think," was Brook's reply. She then leaned back, closing her eyes.

He understood and left her alone. He knew from past experience that she would work on the issue for a while, mulling it over, before she would come up with a plan that she and he would like.

Dennis put his headphones back on and resumed watching the movie he'd begun using to while away the time. They had many hours to go before they'd get home. Plenty of time for Brooke to come up with something.

Halfway across the Atlantic, she pulled out her laptop and started typing away. Dennis was curious, but decided to let her finish before questioning her.

Several hours later, when the second movie he'd watched came to its conclusion, Dennis looked over to see Brooke waiting patiently for his attention.

He smiled, "so what have you been working on so diligently?"

She smiled, obviously excited, and explained, "I've been building a plan for our chastity games. In fact, I've designed an actual game for us to play. I'm calling it: 'Earn your Release'."

Skeptically, "oh really..."

She slapped him lightheartedly, "yes. Just listen. The design not only lays out the rules for wearing the belt, and getting released, it also pushes us to experiment with the other fantasies we've talked about."

Dennis was definitely interested to hear what she had come up with, but he was also a bit nervous. It all seemed to be going a little fast. His lover was really getting into this whole thing and taking more control than he was used to, or comfortable with. But he had to admit, it was exciting.

"OK, what diabolical scheme have you dreamed up for us? I hope you're not getting out of control."

"Hah, control is what this is all about, silly. Control over your cock and my pussy."

That got them both giggling like a couple of kids.

Their antics caught the attention of a passing flight attendant who stopped to ask if they needed anything.

Her sudden appearance took them by surprise, and embarrassed, they both declined her services, and she left them alone.

Brooke gave Dennis a quick kiss on the cheek and then started describing her 'wicked' plans.

"We'll each lock the other up and control the key. We'll stash away one set of keys for dire emergency use only, but otherwise only you will unlock me and only I will unlock you."

Dennis nodded, he was OK with this, so far.

"We'll wear the belts constantly."

The thought made Dennis both anxious and very, very horny.

"Release from the belt will be based on the wearer earning reward points. 50 points will reward you with 12 consecutive hours outside the belt. During that time, it will be totally up to you, what happens. You can masturbate, or enjoy sex of some kind with the other. After the release period, the belt goes back on, without fail or complaint, and the points are reset to zero."

Again, Dennis nodded, deep in thought about what she was saying.

"How do you earn points, you ask?" She continued.

"We have to work that out, but here's some of what I've been thinking. Be forewarned, though, like I said, a lot of this stuff is based on our discussions of our fantasies and fetishes."

She paused to allow him to prepare himself.

"Oh, and one more thing. To add even more spice to our game. The first one of us to reach their points goal, gets to specify a penalty for the looser. This will help motivate us."

"Will we need more motivation than sexual release?" Dennis asked smiling, but then he frowned, "what kind of penalty?"

Brooke laughed at his first comment, but then replied, "oh, some task, or chore that they would be required to perform. Probably something kinky, I would think."

"That sounds like it could be scary. I guess I'll have to always win," Dennis said with an evil grin.

"Good luck with that." Brooke laughed.

Dennis then frowned again, "you know, the way you're describing this, it would be possible for us to never overlap our times out of the belt."

"Hmm, you're right," she replied, "but that will help motivate both of us to keep up and earn our release points."

Dennis wasn't sure he agreed with that, but he but nodded anyway.

Brooke moved on, "wait for a minute, let me document our rule changes."

She focused on her laptop and typed furiously for several minutes before she saved that document and Brooke typed on her laptop and brought up a spreadsheet. "Here are the tasks I've dreamed up, so far," as she turning the screen so that they could both read it, but she suddenly stopped before Dennis could see.

"Many of these are designed to push us into our fantasy lifestyles and fetishes. That's the best part of the game, I think. So, don't start challenging or protesting before you have given each of them some thought."

Dennis was dying to see her list. She started shifting the display, but again stopped, "we can, of course add or subtract from the list, but I like all of these, so you are going to have a hard time convincing me to drop any of them."

But she said we'd have to work them out, he thought, alarmed.

When he finally got a look at the list, he was dumbfounded. He had been excited about living out his chastity belt fantasies. And even more excited to be living them out with Brooke, but she was dragging his other, deeper and scarier fantasies into the mix.

As he began reading through the rows, he could feel her staring at him, expectantly. When he glanced her way, she had a small, secretive smile on her face. She was really enjoying this, he realized.

Dennis gets 1 point for each 24-hour period he wears sexy, women's panties.

Brooke gets 1 point for each 24-hour period she doesn't wear any panties.

Brooke gets 1 point for each 12-hour period she goes fully nude.

Dennis gets 1 point for each 12-hour period he goes full female. (make-up, skirt/dress, garter and nylons, high heels, polished nails, long wig.)

Brooke gets 1 point for each 24-hour period she goes full bimbo. (heavy make-up, short skirt/dress, garter and nylons, no bra, no panties, sky-high heels, long nails, long wig.)

Brooke gets 1 point for each 4-hour period she's out in public as a bimbo.

Dennis gets 1 point for each 4-hour period he's out in public as a woman.

Brooke gets 1 point for each 24-hour period she wears a butt plug.

Dennis gets 1 point for each 24-hour period he wears a butt plug.

Brooke gets 2 points for each anal sex session.

Dennis gets 2 points for each anal sex session.

He could see that Brooke had paired most of them up. Many of the challenges were similar or the same, and they all fit in with the fantasies they had admitted to, back on that fateful night.

Brooke interrupted his study.

"Well, what do you think? The first set are kind of day-to-day things, while the second are rewards for more colossal stuff."

"I haven't even gotten to the second batch. I'm still hung up on the first ones." He replied, quietly.

Enthusiastically, she dove right in, "well, your other big fantasy was cross-dressing, right? That intrigues me too, so I set us up to explore that one."

"Us?" he mumbled.

"Yes, us. This is our adventure. We will be playing this kinky game together. We will both participate and both of us will fully face and live out our fantasies. The game will make sure we do."

Still a bit numb, he replied "I see."

Taking a deep breath, he continued, "I just didn't expect everything to happen so fast. I guess I pictured us playing around, experimenting, slowly. This is a bit overwhelming."

"Yes, I understand, these not only focus on our dreams of enforced chastity, they also push us to live out our other favorite fantasies. We've dreamed about these things, but never had the courage to try them. The game will make us do those kinky things we've always been too afraid to try."

She put the computer down for a minute on the tray table, careful to ensure that it couldn't be read by the folks across the aisle. She reached across and took his hands into each of hers.

"Honey, I love you dearly, and I'm so happy to be your wife. I'm really looking forward to a lifetime with you. One of happiness and fun and adventure." She paused for a second, forming her words.

"We talked about this before. I want a life that includes sexual adventure. And up to this point in our lives neither of us have done much of that; experimented with adventurous sex; kinky, fantasy and fetish sex."

She stopped pulled him toward her and kissed him, passionately, before continuing.

"I want the sexual adventure to start right now!" Then she laughed, "well, not right this minute, but as soon as we get home."

He joined her in laughing, "gee for a second there, I thought... Oh never mind. So back to the list.

"So, you really want me to explore the whole cross-dressing thing," he said. It wasn't a question, more of a statement.