The Perfect Pair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still skeptical, Dennis said, "that will help, I suppose, but I'm also worried about earning relief when we're on the road, somewhere."

"If we're not travelling together, like on vacation, we'll just have to wait until we get back home. No relief while we're away from each other."

Dennis nodded his acceptance. What else could they do?

He then voiced another concern, "and how about doctor's visits?"

"Oh, come on. Don't be such a wuss. How often do we see a doctor? If it's something important, of course we can take off the belt. Otherwise it's not an issue. I think you're just trying to chicken out."

When he started to protest, she cut him off.

"Dennis, my love, this is something we've both admitted to dreaming of. The chastity belts and this game will be fun and exciting and will keep us horny all of the time. It's based on our own fantasies and our own favorite fetishes. So please, give it a try. We can always call it off if it gets to be too much."

She leaned over and kissed him. "I can't wait to get started. I'm so turned-on by the whole thing I can hardly stand it. And, I have to admit, I'm nervous too."

She reached over and kissed him long and hard, and for a few minutes they actually contemplated joining the mile-high club, right then and there.

Eventually though, reason won out and they sat back in their seats, looking at one another and smiling, knowing how close they had just come to making a scene.

"OK, when we get home, I'll print this up and we'll both sign it. From that point on, we have to agree to follow the rules, no arguments, no back sliding, no cheating. Agreed?"

Dennis was worried. He still wasn't sure he could go through with it. The things he'd have to do to earn enough points to get out of the belt seemed too over the top. Much more than he could ever have imagined doing.

Yet his cock was as hard as it had ever been. He could feel himself leaking in his underwear. He was so horny he actually considered slipping off to the plane's head and whacking off!

"But what if one of us decides they can't take it?"

"Well, if we both agree, then we'll call it off. Otherwise the rules stand and the game continues. Don't you see, that's part of the alure. We will be committed to our life in chastity. The fantasy we've always dreamed about."

Brooke ended the conversation by finishing up the changes to the agreement, shutting down her computer and leaning her seat back while closing her eyes. She immediately started dreaming of the game and the changes to their bodies and lives that it would entail. What a kinky adventure!

Dennis was left wondering if this was such a good idea. He remained afraid that they were going too far; that they'd quickly find that living out their fantasies was not as much fun as they imagined.

It was obvious that Brooke was really excited by it all, but he, perhaps being more conservative, and more timid, wasn't ready for it.

He kept his doubts to himself as they arrived at JFK, and caught the connecting flight that would take them to Sea-Tac.

When they were somewhere over Wyoming, he decided that he had to say something.

Brooke was reading a novel when he turned to her, "Honey, I think we're going too far and too fast with all of this. I'm not sure I can go through with it. When we get home let's just wait a while before we start playing the games. We have a month before the belts show up, let's just see how we feel, then."

Dennis could see that she was disappointed.

"Dennis, dear, I understand that it seems like we're jumping into the deep end, but really, that's exactly what has me so excited. I've never done anything as insane as what we have planned, never. I've never been brave enough or daring enough. And I think the same goes for you. Right?"

Dennis was amused that Brooke had described her feelings, almost exactly as he had been describing his own. So, he nodded, "true."

"Well, I really think now is the time for a grand adventure. We're set and comfortable in our careers. We have plenty of money. We have each other and we're now a married couple. I think this is the perfect time to focus on kinky sex."

"I know, but..."

"No. let's just do it! For a change, let's take the plunge; be brave and adventurous."

She reached over and kissed him, and also took the opportunity to massage his cock through his pants. It, of course, immediately sprung to attention.

Dennis moaned, "that's not fair."

Brooke backed away and smiled, "oh yes, it is. It's my way of reminding you how much fun we can have."

Resisting his emotions, Dennis pushed her hand away, "but what about our friends and neighbors? They're bound to see the changes in us. When they see bimbo Brooke and Denise, and they will, what can we say? I'll die of embarrassment."

"Well, screw 'em, if they can't accept us as just two people in love, playing around. If this works out, we'll be too wrapped up in our game to worry about them. If they're really our friends, they will understand, and if they can't, then we don't need them."

She paused for a second, surprised at herself, before finishing up, "Lover, this is our game and our time to have fun. We can always back away if it doesn't work out, or better yet, if it works out, and we really enjoy it we can take it even further."

Dennis was coming around to her way of thinking, until that last line. "Take it further? How much further can we go?"

Brooke laughed, "who knows? I know I'll be spending more time on the Internet looking at the porn sites. We need to add more methods of earning points to the list. I'm sure that, locked into our belts, we will be horny and anxious for release, all day and all night."

"Oh God!" Dennis groaned, "you're going to drive me crazy. I'm afraid our sex drives are overriding our good sense, but I can't control it, so," he paused, dramatically, " I agree, let's just do it."

They kissed passionately for the next several minutes, oblivious to the scene they were creating on the crowded plane.

At one point, Brooke overheard a woman behind them mutter "newlyweds", and it made her feel even better.

To be continued.

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.