The Perfect Pair Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In any case, the two of them are always horny and they make love energetically and often, throughout the days and well into the nights.

All too soon their week at home draws to a close.

Tomorrow, Monday, they have to head back into the office and resume working out of their respective offices.

The morning is difficult for both of them.

Dennis is nervous, but looking at himself in the mirror he admits to himself that the sports bra does, in fact, hide his new breasts very well.

Brooke constantly rehearses the story she intends to tell the people at her work.

They wish each other luck as they walk into the building.

As he gets settled back at his desk, none of his friends or colleagues seem to notice anything out of the ordinary. They were just happy to have him back in the office, as the place was busy and his contribution had been missed.

It was Brooke who got all of the attention when she arrived in her department that morning. Her friends were shocked, and pressed her for an explanation. She repeated her story a dozen times. She just wanted to do something wild and sexy and had always dreamed of larger breasts. She'd always add that her wonderful new husband loved them and that contributed to her happiness.

Of course, all of the men she came in contact with were enamored with them, and some of the girls too. A few of the women, the spinsters, disapproved and Brooke just ignored their reactions. It took about a week before everyone just seemed to come to terms with her new body, although the men continued to stare at her chest, whenever they had the opportunity.

Brooke did find that she got better service and more help than she did before, not only at work but when she was out in public, at a store or a restaurant. She had fun showing off and flirting wherever she went. She really enjoyed both the attention and the power her big boobs seemed to give her.

It was exactly how she imagined it would be.

A couple of days later, they made their second hair removal appointment and Dennis, in particular, found it easier to deal with. A lot less embarrassment. He was now used to being hairless, and found it a big turn-on.

In the evenings, they often spent an hour before making love, massaging delightfully feminine oils into their silky-smooth skin.

After work one evening, instead of rushing home for food and sex, Brooke dragged Dennis into a jewelry store adjacent to the local mall.

She walked up to a salesgirl and asked if she did ear piercing.

"Yes, I do," she replied, "are you looking for another set of piercings to go with the ones you already have?"

"No, he needs to get his lobes pierced," Brooke replied, while holding onto Dennis' hand so he wouldn't run away.

When he did try to pull away, she turned to him, quietly, "you need the points. Now behave."

Dennis saw the salesgirl watching the interplay with a confused expression. He blushed and stopped resisting.

When Brooke turned back to face her, the girl asked, "is everything OK?"

Brooke just said, "yes, where do you want him?"

Still a bit unsure, the girl looked at Dennis, "are you sure?"

He looked at Brooke, and then at her, "yes," he said resignedly.

"Ok, then, please have a seat over here. I imagine you just want studs, until they heal."

"Yes, that will be fine," Brooke replied.

Dennis sat as quietly as he could as the girl first cleansed and then marked his lobes, with Brooke watching intently. She then used some sort of gun to pierce him. It hurt, but only for a few seconds.

Once the procedure was complete, Brooke picked out a bunch of jewelry from the large selection on display. She selected several pairs of earrings, hoops of various sizes and a couple of elaborate chandelier types, that will dangle and jingle.

At one point she whispers, "these are for your jewelry box," into his ear.

Embarrassed, he looks to make sure the salesgirl hadn't heard. If she did, she wasn't showing it.

Brooke also picks up a couple of necklaces, several bracelets and rings, and a woman's watch.

She pays for the service and the jewelry and, to Dennis' relief they head home.

During the drive, she explains, "you needed to get those piercings to earn your bonus points."

Sullenly, he replies, "I know."

"Well then don't pout. A lot of guys have their ears pierced these days, it's an easy couple of points for you to help reach your release goal. You should be pleased."

"I just didn't like the surprise, that's all," he said.

"Sorry, I wasn't' trying to be mean. Actually, I had been thinking about how I need to get my additional piercings, so I can earn my points. I want to be ready as soon as the belts arrive. I've decided to get my nipples and my navel pierced. It will earn me four more points per week."

Hearing that, Dennis forgot all about his sore earlobes. Women with pierced nipples had always been a big turn-on for him. He had dreamed about it for years, and now his lovely wife was going to get the nipples on her big breasts pierced. His cock was suddenly hard as a rock!

"Oh God," he moaned. "That will be so hot. I can hardly wait to see them."

"I figured you'd be pleased. I remember our conversation back in Amsterdam. You know you can earn points if you'd get yours done too."

"Oh, I don't know about that," he replied shakily, "I'm still getting used to having boobs and pierced ears. Let's put that on hold."

"Well, I'm just saying. It would allow you more frequent releases from your belt."

"Yes, yes, I know." He said, but he just wasn't ready for more, so he let the subject drop, as they pulled into their driveway.

Brooke, expecting the delivery of their chastity belts, any day, decided to forge ahead immediately with her plans for nipple and navel piercings. The next day, she called a highly regarded piercing studio and made an appointment for that evening.

Dennis, very excited, drove her over after dinner. She was nervous as she knew that there would be considerable pain involved. She was going through with this step only because she knew that Dennis would love it, and of course, because she knew it would lead to more points and release from the belt.

The studio was nicely decorated and clean, and the girl at the desk was pleasant. Dennis waited in the lobby as Brooke was quickly shown to a private space where another friendly girl, the piercer made her comfortable in a treatment chair.

"HI, I'm Eva. I understand that you'd like piercings in your nipples and your navel, correct? Are we talking standard horizontals for your breasts?"

"Yes, please."

"Great, let's get your top and bra off. You're not too shy, are you?"

"No, I'm fine," Brooke said as she stripped off her blouse and then her bra.

The girl paused and smiled, "Wow, great tits, are they new?"

"Yes, I'm still getting use to them, but I do love them."

"I do too," Eva said, grinning. "So, do you know what gauge you'd like for your nipples?"

"Can we start with a 12?"

"That's a bit larger than normal, but we certainly can," Eva replied, "let me put some numbing cream on them, unless you're into the pain, then we'll get started on your navel. What did you have in mind for there?"

"That's fine, thanks. And I think just the normal curved vertical barbell through the top edge. That's the norm, right?"

"Yes, that is. Looks like I'll be able to do a 14-gauge pierce for a 10mm or 12mm barbell. Will that be OK?"

"Can we do a 12-gauge there also? I'm planning on wearing long and dangly jewelry, there."

"Sure, no problem, you probably won't want to put much in there for a couple of months, until it's reasonably well healed, but I can show you some nice pieces you can wear after that. We have a bunch in the displays out front."

Eva then proceeded to pierce Brook's belly button, and inserted a curved silver barbell, "This is a 12mm," she said, "it should be fine until you're healed, and can wear something heavier. How was the pain?"

Brooke shook her head, "not too bad, actually."

"Good." Eva then cleaned up the area and put a bandage over the top. "Leave that untouched for a day, and keep it dry for two days."

She then handed Brooke a tube of ointment. "Rub this gently around all of your piercings a couple times a day and rotate the bars, too. In all of your piercings."

Then it was time for Brooke's nipples. Eva performed similar steps in each of them. Despite the numbing, they hurt a lot more than did her navel.

Eva, just kept working as Brooke groaned quietly. Brooke wound up with a pair of barbells on the ends of her new breasts.

As she covered Brooke's nipples with bandages, she warned, "now these babies, will take longer to heal properly, more like six months, so be careful. No heavy jewelry for them."

"I'm planning on rings, fairly large ones, actually, the captive segment type."

The girl smiled again, "Oh you are a kinky girl. How big?"

"An inch, perhaps an inch-and-a-half."

"Wow, cool. I'll show you some, out front. You know you'll need a tool to open them, right?"

"Yes," Brooke replied. She was getting excited just thinking about wearing nice big rings through her nipps. But she was also not looking forward to the long healing period.

Brooke had trouble putting her bra on, it hurt, but she didn't want to leave it off as her new implants still needed the support.

Once she had donned her top, she followed Eve out to the lobby where Dennis greeted her with concern. "Are you OK?"

"Yes, I'm fine, but no hugs," she said with a chuckle, "we're going to look at some jewelry. I won't be able to wear any of it for quite a while, while I heal, but it will be fun to be ready."

She joined Eva at the display cases, while Dennis trailed along.

By the time the women were done picking out various rings and things, his cock was once again straining at his pants. He had to keep his hands casually clasped in front of his crotch to hide his predicament, but he suspected that the women knew what was going on.

Brooke wound up with several pairs of rings as well as two pairs of shields for her nipples, and four different bars with dangly chains and jewels, of varied lengths for her belly button. All pretty and very erotic.

Although Brooke's nipples were aching, they walked out of the shop all smiles and very horny.

Another week passed.

They went to work each day with Dennis in his panties and sports bra, and Brooke in her pretty dresses, with no panties, and showing off her cleavage.

Their breasts had healed sufficiently so they no longer had to wear the support bras. They could wear anything they wanted, or even nothing at all.

At home Dennis usually wore women's clothes and Brooke often went naked. They explained away their behavior as practice for the games to come, once their chastity belts arrived. But they both knew that it was just more fun fantasy fulfillment, and it kept them horny.

Dennis was really enjoying living his cross-dressing fantasies, and acting the part of a well-dressed female. He'd gotten accustomed to having breasts and they only added to his constant arousal.

Watching Brooke move around was also driving Dennis crazy with lust. His cock was always hard and leaking, in his panties.

They both found it kind of weird, sitting at their kitchen table with Dennis dressed, in either his men's, or his women's clothes, but with Brooke naked and her great breasts on full display as they ate.

Brooke enjoyed it. It made her feel so very sexy and she loved flirting, and frustrating her lover. He was very attentive and would do almost anything she asked, as he was constantly hoping for sex. She could only imagine how things would be when he was locked in his chastity belt. He'd be more frustrated than ever.

They grew increasingly anxious for the shipment from Amsterdam to arrive.

On Saturday evening, they decided that they needed to blow off steam, so Dennis took Bimbo Brooke out on a date to a nice restaurant in a distant town, where she didn't have to be concerned with bumping into someone she knew.

Bimbo Brooke went all out and wore a skimpy, low cut and short-skirted LBD, with no bra. Her wonderful tits were almost spilling out with every move she made. The tops of her stockings were constantly in view and her tall heels made her legs look long and ultra-sexy. She wore a long blond wig, and full makeup that gave her a look both beautiful and slutty.

Dennis was so proud of her, and so turned on by her that his cock, sliding around in his silky panties, was constantly at attention, and tenting his pants.

Every eye in the place was glued on Brooke as they entered the building and walked into the bar. They purposely sat at the bar on the tall stools, with sexy Brooke on full display. After a couple of drinks, they paraded through the restaurant to their table. As the hostess led the way, Bimbo Brooke was behind her, and Dennis brought up the rear. It gave him a chance to not only admire his sexy wife, but it also allowed him to observe the reactions of the other patrons. Every one of them froze and stared at his sex goddess, wife. Of course, many of the women were jealous. But all of the men were hugely aroused, and also envious of him. He loved it.

They had a nice meal and again caused a scene as they left the dining room.

When they got into their car, they looked at each other and Dennis with a began giggling, "Bimbo Brooke was a huge hit. I think several of the guys in there actually came in their pants."

Brooke started giggling too. "I could feel them all undressing me with their eyes. It was almost magical. I almost orgasmed as I walked!"

They both broke into laughter. "God that was fun!" Brooke panted, still laughing.

"We have to do that again," Dennis said as they started to calm down.

He cranked up the engine, and was backing the car out when Brooke added, "we'll have to do it as Bimbo Brooke and her lover Denise."

Dennis almost backed into the car behind them!

Brooke started laughing again, this time at him.

He took a deep breath, said "we'll see," and then drove off.

"Think of the points we'll earn, and the great sex we'll be able to have upon release from our belts."

He didn't respond so she added, "and how much fun we'll have living out our fantasies."

Having calmed down a bit, Dennis responded, "I'll drink to that."

They spent the rest of the weekend focused on sex.

On Monday they went back to work, confident that the shipment would come in sometime within the next few days. They were both excited and very much looking forward to it.

They'd finished their third session at the spa and were now permanently hairless, at least in their crotches, underarms and legs. The folks at the spa warned that they should plan on coming back in a month for a check and clean-up of recalcitrant hairs.

Brooke insisted that they do as suggested and try chemical removers on the rest of their bodies, particularly their arms and Dennis' back and chest, although he didn't have much hair there.

They had a party in their bathroom. Dennis took care of Brooke, spreading the stuff up her arms to get rid of her peach fuzz there. When it was Brooke's turn to work on Dennis, she went all out and spread the stuff all over his arms and torso. She laughed as he protested.

They wound up in the shower, rinsing off and massaging each other. That turned into kissing and hugging, and that turned into, sex, with Dennis first using his tongue on Brooke's pussy and the Brooke sucking on Dennis' cock.

These days, sex had become even more of a past time than it had ever been. They were constantly aroused and enjoying it.

Brooke was intrigued by how much better Dennis was getting at being a woman. He wore his outfits perfectly. His makeup was always good, and sometimes great. He moved easily in his high heels and was even getting a feminine walk down, with his hips swaying gracefully.

She did chide him on his voice. He needed to practice speaking more softly and in a higher pitch, but was having trouble with it.

All of his practice was paying off, wonderfully, and Brooke found that Denise was turning her on and giving her dreams of lesbian love scenes.

To be continued.

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.


12