All Comments on 'The Perfect Pair Pt. 03'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sparkysnail321sparkysnail321almost 4 years ago

Enjoyed it very much. I thought since both are computer engineers they have made a program/device to ensure lock up or come up with tasks. Still much liked the story! Keep up the good work.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 4 years ago

What a fantastic story so far, thanks a million!

I hope that there are many more chapters to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Ace so far. I'd wondered also about them both into computers and programming whether the locks could be made remote control. or perhaps just the keys placed in a remote controlled box. Or other variations similar.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback. I suggest you read my story 'The Locker' where I did include an electronically controlled Chastity Belt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

I love this story - I don't often comment but i've been enjoying this one so much and I really hope you can continue it. Can't wait to find out how this couple deals with all the challenges they've set for themselves and the embarassing scenarios that their predicament lands them in.

james_danimejames_danimealmost 4 years ago

Nice touch to have them reaffirm their commitment to/consent for the idea after a trial period. That explicit "yes, there are aspects of this I don't like, but I still want it more than I don't" really helps to reinforce what makes the tone of this story rare and special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoy the storyline.

One point of criticism: you switch back and forth between the past and present tense - at random as far as I can see. Either is fine, but try and pick one and stick with it, as the switch between is really quite jarring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES