The Perfect Pair Pt. 04

Story Info
For love of the Game.
11.2k words
4.67
10.1k
12

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Perfect Pair, Chapter 4

(fetish, chastity, consensual & non-consensual, cross dressing)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

A story of a loving couple exploring their sexual fantasies, together.

Read Chapter 1, 2, & 3, first.

Dennis and Brooke, learn to live full-time in their chastity belts, playing their game. Tonight, they're celebrating the end of their first release. They're back locked in their chastity belts.

It was almost 7:00 when they were both ready, and looking as planned like a couple of bimbos going out on a Saturday night.

Denise looked fantastic. And she admitted it as she admired himself in the mirror. She especially loved the heavy makeup that Brooke had applied as it really made her look sexy and just a bit slutty, too. Her dress was bright red and insanely short, showing off her stocking tops. It was low-cut, too, and with a black, push-up bra her breasts looked much more substantial. She was having trouble with the 4-inch heels that she was wearing as she was only used to 3-inchers.

Brooke looked even sexier, and with her big breasts practically falling out of her top, sluttier, too. Her dress was black, knit and skin tight, showing off her curves and pretty ass very nicely. Her stocking tops were also on display and in her towering 5-inch heeled boots she also looked a bit intimidating.

Denise was very excited and totally turned-on by what she saw, until she realized that she would be going out in public, like this! It was one thing to go out dressed as a pretty woman, but to go out looking like a bimbo slut, was something else!

"I don't know about this. We look like a pair of high-class hookers."

Brooke giggled, delighted, "we do look great, don't we? I'm so turned-on, I can hardly stand it. This is the kind of thing I've always fantasized about."

As she looked at Denise, obviously enjoying what she was seeing, she noticed something wrong.

"Hey, you're not wearing your wedding ring. I'm wearing mine."

Denise, stuttered, "I forgot, sorry. I'll get it." And she stepped over to her jewelry box.

"You need to wear them whenever you're dressed as Denise. Even when you're bimbo Denise. I want everyone to know that we're a married couple. A lesbian couple."

She was smiling, delighted with the thought. "And besides it will help you ward off all of the horny men out there. Mark my words, they will be hitting on you. Just tell them that you're married."

She paused for a moment, for dramatic effect, "married to me." And she broke out laughing.

Finally ready, and dressed to kill, Brooke drove them downtown in her car.

As they had four hours to kill, their first stop was at a movie theatre. They had discussed it and decided that they couldn't spend all of that time in a club. They were worried about getting too drunk under those circumstances, and getting into trouble.

They drew a lot of attention as they walked from the parking garage to the theatre. Brooke enjoyed it, while all of the stares made Denise uncomfortable and nervous. Although she enjoyed looking like a sexy woman, she didn't really appreciate the male attention, at least not it the way they were thinking.

Brooke picked out a chick flick; a rom-com which centered on a lesbian relationship.

"I think this is perfect for us," she said as she purchased the tickets.

"How did you even know about this movie, I haven't heard anything about it?"

"Oh, I did a little research. It should be good."

And it was.

Even though they had just had a day of wonderful sex, they found the flick to be sexy and funny and, in many ways appropriate to their current lifestyle. The two lovers were both pretty and sexy, and there were several scenes that really turned them on.

As they sat in the darkened theatre, their hands roamed freely around each other's bodies. Several times one or the other jumped under the other's touch and they both giggled.

When the movie ended, they weren't surprised that several of the audience gave them scandalous looks. Those folks were apparently straight and considering them shameful examples of the women they had just watched.

The happy couple just smiled in response.

From the theatre, they walked the two blocks to the club that Brooke had identified as having the right mix of food and music for a fun night out.

Again, as they strolled hand-in-hand, they drew a lot of stares.

Looking as they did, they were ushered straight into the club by the guys at the door, and a hostess found them a nice, round table for four in the middle of the main floor. They sat down, side-by-side and get comfortable, careful to avoid clanking their belts on the firm chairs.

Denise had hoped for a quiet corner, where she could hide from some of the gawkers, but no such luck. Brooke, though was happy with the attention.

They ordered drinks and food, and chatted while they waited for it to arrive. Both of them, though, were aware of the people around them and the stares they were drawing. Brooke was enjoying it immensely. She was happy to be the center of attention; something she'd always dreamed of.

Denise was nervous but also aroused. She was also happy to be living out her fantasy of playing the part of a pretty woman, looking good and sexy, and drawing admiring stares. But, in a small corner of her mind, she was also afraid of discovery and the crushing humiliation that could result.

She was stunned when a guy came up to their table and interrupted their meal.

"Hi ladies, I'm Jim, you look kind of lonely, and I thought I may be able to help. Mind of I join you?"

He was speaking more to Brooke, and her breasts, than to Denise, but she didn't mind.

Brooke looked up and smiled. The guy did look pretty good, well dressed, well built, and handsome.

"Thanks, but we're just fine," she said, reaching over and cupping Denise's hand resting on the table. "My wife and I are happy with our own company."

For a moment the guy froze in place, but he quickly got the message. He actually blushed, embarrassed, before he nodding and backed away, leaving them alone.

After he had cleared the area, Brooke looked at Denise, winkled and started giggling. It took her a moment to compose herself and join in. She had initially been scared to death, and turned off by the thought of actually dealing with some guy who wanted to pick her up.

But Brooke's reaction had encouraged her to see the event as a confirmation of her feminine persona, and her ability to pass. She realized that it was also a compliment, of sorts.

They finished their meal without further interruptions, their plates were cleared and they settled in with another drink. Along with the rest of the crowd they were listening to the band and watching the people on the dance floor, when things started getting crazy.

A pair of guys approached their table and offered to buy them a drink. Failing at that, they then invited them out onto the dance floor. Only to be turned down, again.

As before, Brooke did all of the talking. She eventually explained that they were a couple, and although they appreciated the effort, were simply not interested.

The guys, a little surprised, took the news gracefully and left disappointed and disgruntled.

A few minutes later, Brooke grabbed Denise's hand, and stood up, "let's dance."

Denise shook her head, "oh no, I can't go out there."

Brooke could see that her wife was petrified, but feeling adventurous she insisted.

"Oh, come on. Dennis likes to dance, Denise should too." She continued to tug at Denise's arm, "come on, you're making a scene. Don't call any more attention to us."

Denise blushed and glancing quickly around saw that people in several of the nearby tables were indeed staring at them.

Not wanting that, Denise surrendered and stood up, following Brooke onto the floor.

The song had a fast beat and the floor was crowded and moving to the rhythm. They slowly edged their way into the crowd. Getting bumped and pushed as they went. A couple of times Denise felt like she had been groped, but with no experience in that behavior, ignored it.

Brooke saw it, and also felt it, and had to laugh. "Welcome to the world of sexy women and handsy men." She yelled in her ear.

Denise smiled weakly in response.

Soon, though they were both enjoying the music and their dancing.

Denise again got a thrill out of the whole situation. Here she was, dressed as s sexy female, among a crowd of men and women who had no idea that this woman among them was underneath it all, actually a 'he'. She even stopped being embarrassed by the looks she received from some of the guys.

When a hand reached out from the crowd and cupped her breast, she just slapped it away and turned her back on the clown.

When the song ended, and the DJ changed to a softer, slower set, Denise headed for their table, but Brooke refused, and grabbed her. She pulled her into a hug and then started moving seductively, in a slow dance two-step.

Now Denise was really uncomfortable and felt a bit trapped. They were a couple of women dancing like lovers among the 'normal' pairs of men and women. She closed her eyes and just went with it, letting Brooke lead. That too felt odd. It took some concentration to go with her flow.

At one point, Brooke kissed her, passionately. She felt it clear down to her locked cock, and moaned in pleasure, until she opened her eyes and saw several people staring at their display. She blushed, while Brooke giggled.

Then they were bumped by someone and when they looked, it was another lesbian pair, probably the only other one on the dance floor. They smiled pleasantly and conspiratorially at them. Part of the sisterhood, Brooke thought, happily.

When the song ended, Brooke allowed Denise to lead them back to their table.

Once there, Denise took a big drink, relieved and in need of alcoholic recovery. Brooke also took a drink, a celebratory one.

They were still sitting quietly, relaxing, when a couple of songs later, another couple of men approached their table.

It was obvious that these guys were pretty drunk, the one who came up first, and did most of the talking was more smashed than the other. He grabbed one of the empty chairs at their table and, unbidden, plopped his ass down. He, of course, was paying more attention to bimbo Brooke, while his wingman, who wasn't so brazen, stood behind a chair and smiled at Denise.

"You gorgeous ladies, look like you could use some company, I'm Mike, and this is Greg, and we'd love to buy you a drink, and dance with you." He said, smiling and slurring a couple of his words as he laid it on.

Denise was horrified. Hadn't these two clowns seen their act on the dance floor? She just kept quiet and waited for Brooke to again handle the situation.

Brooke, didn't return the guy's smile this time, "No thanks, Mike, we're not interested. You boys can just run along."

"Oh, but honey, you look really hot and in need of a couple of good men."

Brooke gave them a stern look, "No honey, we're perfectly happy with each other," and she waved her wedding ring at the guy.

He was slow to figure it out, but his friend looked at Brooke's finger and then at Denise's wedding ring and got the point.

"Come on Mike, we're not going to get anywhere with these two." And he stepped over and grabbed his buddy's shoulder.

By then Mike had figured it out, too. He gave them a dirty look, and mumbled "damned lesbo bitches!", loud enough for several of the people around them to hear, before he turned and stomped away.

After they were gone, Denise gave a heavy sigh of relief. She'd been worried that they'd make a bigger scene and, drunk as they were, maybe even get pushy.

Brooke gave him a weak smile before taking a big gulp of her wine. "We're going to have to be careful with ass holes like that."

Denise just nodded her head, "especially when we're into our bimbo act."

Brooke laughed, "but it's so much fun being a bimbo!"

They sat for a few more minutes before deciding that their fun evening was over, ruined to some extent by the drunks. Besides, they'd hit their four-hour goal and earned their points, so they paid their tab and headed out.

No longer in the mood, they ignored the looks they earned from the other patrons and walked quietly out the door.

They had only gone about a block before they heard someone yell something unintelligible from across the street. When they looked over, they saw the two drunks from the club coming towards them.

Brooke and Denise tried to ignore them and kept walking but before long the guys were close behind, and the girls were getting scared. Denise noticed Brooke reach into her purse and pull something out, just as the guys started in.

"You two cock-teases shouldn't be in good clubs like that. Dressed like a couple of sluts looking to get fucked!" Mike said, loudly and aggressively.

"Yeh," Greg joined in, "you just might find yourselves with big cocks up your cunts!"

Hearing that, Brooke turned, suddenly, and pulling up a small can of pepper spray, let them both have it, right in their brain-dead faces.

At the same time, she grabbed Denise with her free hand and pulled her back and away. They hurried on to the parking garage, where as they stepped through the doorway, they glanced back to see the two clowns still coughing, crying, sputtering and cursing behind them.

Brooke and Denise quickly found their way to their car. Once inside, they locked the doors, and breathing heavily tried to relax a bit, relieved that they had gotten away from the ugly tussle.

As she started the car and pulled out of the garage, Brooke glanced over at Denise, to see her putting her cell phone away. She had dug it out of her purse, and had seriously considered dialing 911, but Brooke's defense had stopped her.

"I'm sure glad you didn't call the cops. We would have had a hell of a time explaining ourselves and describing what happened to those pricks."

"You're right, but I didn't know what else to do, until you pulled out that mace spray. When did you start carrying that?"

"I picked it up when I started thinking about going out as bimbo Brooke. And it's pepper spray, not mace. A lot more effective on ass-hole, would-be rapists."

"I guess! They're probably still in a world of hurt, back there."

Brooke giggled, "serves them right. Although they would have been sorely disappointed if they'd tried to rape us," and she patted her metal plated crotch.

Denise laughed, and patted his own, "that's for sure."

They were both laughing as they pulled onto the freeway and headed home.

After stripping out of their bimbo outfits, they each performed their cleansing rituals and prepared for bed, Dennis in a silky negligee and Brook, naked. By mutual agreement, for the fun of it, they left on their heavy makeup. They really enjoyed seeing each other all dolled up, and the products they used didn't smear or deteriorate too terribly over-night.

In bed, they made out as much as two people locked in chastity belts, could. Their breasts received a lot of attention, as they hugged and kissed.

Coming up for air, Dennis said, "we really do have to be more careful."

Brooke agreed, "yes. Although I thought we'd be OK in a big, nice place like that. I would hope that there aren't that many butt-head guys around."

"There are always Butt-head guys around," Dennis replied with a laugh, "especially when you look so good."

"And slutty," Brooke replied.

"That too."

"We'll have to get you your own can of pepper spray, and get another one for me. I think I emptied mine on those two."

That brought on another laughing session.

Calming, they went back to fooling around for a while, but began to slow down when they realized how tired they were.

Dennis was a bit surprised when he realized that his cock had started behaving, and wasn't straining in its confines when they were making-out. It actually made him worry that he could somehow be losing his ability. Could constantly wearing a chastity belt cause impotence? God, he hoped not! He made a mental note to see if there was any information on that on the web.

Before she fell asleep, Brooke mused, "I wonder if we should try a gay club, you know, one where a pair of pretty lesbians could relax and not be harassed."

Dennis, already half asleep, heard her, but didn't have the energy to respond. But that night he dreamt of a room full of pretty women, partying, with Denise.

They spent Sunday relaxing from Saturday's adventures, both the day of sex and the evening of fun and trouble.

Of course, Dennis wore a nice dress, and heels. Brooke insisted he wear 4-inche spikes, saying that he needed the practice for future outings.

She remained naked, as required by the game to earn her points.

They were both conscious of the increase in points needed to earn their release for next Saturday.

Although the summer was coming to a close, Brooke decided to spend much of the day, on the back patio, surfing the internet on her laptop, and working on her all-over tan. For a while she worried about being seen, but their neighbors didn't have a view into their backyard, so she soon relaxed.

He periodically brought her food and drinks. Inside, he watched TV, read and also scanned the web, on his own computer.

Much of their surfing was dedicated to porn. Both of them were already horny, locked away as they were, and looking at naked bodies and sexual fetishes gave them some pleasure.

Dennis was relieved when he was able to find several articles that said a locked cock would not lead to impotence.

Back in the office on Monday, they were both in good spirits. Enjoying their work, and still feeling good about Saturday's sexual release. They were, of course, both wearing their chastity belts, and secretly enjoying the fulfillment of their fantasies. By now they were used to the restrictions and the lifestyle changes the things required. The custom belts were so well engineered that they weren't having any issues with the constant wear. No chafing or unwanted constriction.

They had even gotten used to the hygiene rituals, cleaning themselves, inside and out. Not that they really enjoyed those aspects, but even they had been part of their fetish fantasies, and living them was turning out to be just as erotically arousing as they had dreamed of.

Out to lunch at a cozy restaurant they discussed how difficult it will be to earn their 12-hour release sessions by Saturday. Their methods of earning points to accumulate the goal were limited, and with the number required growing each time they did hit their goal, it would be getting more and more difficult.

It was, though, a part of their game plan that contributed to their dreams of long-term, enforced chastity. They'd be getting hornier and hornier as time went on, and their releases became less frequent.

Damn, what fun!

That afternoon, though, Dennis' day came crashing down when he got word that his boss had scheduled a series of late-day training sessions, for the next four days. They ran from 4:00 until 6:00pm each day, and would prevent him from getting home and changed into his female wardrobe by the required time on those evenings. He'd lose out on four invaluable points, that week.

That night, after he had again, only just made his requirement for dressing as Denise by 6:00pm, he began lamenting his situation to Brooke.

"Can we go out after work this week, so I can earn points for being out in public?" he asked, hopefully.