The Perfect Pair Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke, sitting quietly, had decided to just make the best out of the situation; go with the flow and try and enjoy herself. She'd never had any pony-girl fantasies, but she did like the exhibitionism aspect of the game and she found that the bondage and restraint part of her costume was, interestingly enough turning her on. Go figure.

When she looked around, she wasn't surprised to see Victoria, smiling. She was obviously enjoying the situation and looking forward to the fun of being displayed as a pony girl and hauling her lover around in her cart. It was kind of her thing.

Denise, though looked a wreck. She seemed frustrated, embarrassed and angry, too.

"Denise, honey, relax. Just go with it. There's no turning back, so you might as well try and have some fun with the situation. It will be over in a few hours, and we can forget the whole affair." Brooke said to her lover.

When Denise just stared at her, she continued, "come on now. Nothing bad is going to happen, so relax and play along," and she reached out her hoof and tapped on Denise's, "or else!"

Denise, surprised by the kick, smiled tentatively, and stuck her tongue out.

She understood what Brooke was getting at. She might as well just put up with the whole thing, and try and have some fun. It was supposed to be a party, after all.

When Kelly saw that there were enough people milling around in the parking lot to make a reasonable audience, she gave each of her ponies a drink of water before she inserted their bits. In each case, before she jammed the thing into their mouth, she gave each of her ponies a loving kiss, and whispered 'I love you' to each. That little touch also helped Denise to play along.

With each pony ready, Kelly put on her gorgeous golden helmet, masking her face, and opened the rear doors. First out was the chariot, and it, and Kelly started drawing the attention of the people around them.

When the ponies stumble out, they were surprised to hear a collective gasp from a dozen onlookers, and they started to realize that this night could be special.

Kelly was busy for several minutes arranging them and hitching them to the chariot. As she did, she admonished them, quietly. "Don't you dare screw this up. I put a lot of time, effort and money into this and I want to enjoy it."

They all took her words to heart. They did love their friend, Victoria more, but Brooke and Denise too, and they did want to make her happy.

With everything ready, and the growing crowd all watching attentively, Kelly mounted her grand chariot, reins in one hand and buggy-whip in the other, and called, "Onward, my pretty ponies!"

Thank god, Victoria thought, she didn't say 'giddy yup'. And the thought made her giggle around her bit.

They all knew where they were expected to go, so Victoria stepped out, and led them toward the front door of the club. The clip-clop of their heals was loud and distracting, but the onlookers seemed impressed.

The crowd actually broke into applause and several cheered and whistled, as they hauled the Goddess across the lot.

When they arrived at the front door, several people opened the double doors and stood aside, while the hostess seeing the approaching pony team, worked the crowd inside the lobby to make room for their entrance.

Kelly was beaming, it was all happening just as she had pictured it.

As they pass through the mob and move into the restaurant, with Victoria in front and Brooke and Denise, side-by-side close behind, the pair more or less protect Victoria's ass, but they each get numerous slaps and pinches on their behinds as they brush past the throng of party-goers.

Kelly directs them, using their reins and even her whip to make a complete tour of the restaurant, giving everyone the opportunity to see and fondle her team. Inside the big, enclosed space, the pony's hooves sound even louder.

The Goddess also uses the whip on the occasional, over-enthusiastic member of the crowd who displeases her. That action too, brings laughs and applause from those around them.

Although there are plenty of glorious, sexy, and revealing costumes amongst the throng, everyone quickly comes to understand that the Goddess and her pony-girls will easily win the 'group prize'.

Eventually, and much to the girls' relief, Kelly stops at their reserved table and they're met by Carrie, who looks fantastically cute and very sexy in her Elf costume. She assists by unhitching the ponies, while Kelly removes their bits.

The chariot is then maneuvered back into a nearby dead corner of the room.

When Kelly returns to the table, the ponies are all standing, with Carrie amongst them. It's a pretty picture, three ponies and an elf.

"Uh, Kelly, our arms?" Brooke asks.

"Oh, that would spoil the costume. Ponies don't have arms." Kelly responds smiling wickedly.

"Please, Kelly." Denise asks, trying the soft approach.

"Be happy I took your bits out, I can always put them back in, to shut you up, you know."

"Kelly, don't be a bitch, let us loose," Victoria scolds.

They argue back and forth, but Kelly continues to refuse. The three pony-girls pout and stomp their hooves but are ultimately resigned to their fate.

They all sit down, as Kelly explains, "Carrie has agreed to help me out as your handler for the evening. If you or Denise need anything just ask her," she says, looking at Brooke, "I'll take care of Victoria, as I always do."

The ponies had to sit forward as their arms prevented them from leaning back, and Victoria, in particular with her arms in their reverse prayer position, up between her shoulder blades sat up straight with her chest out and up. As they also couldn't look down, or side-to-side they couldn't see much of what was going on around them.

They couldn't observe, for example, all of the admiring and entertained looks they were receiving from the other diners.

Carrie sat down between Brooke and Denise, "you all look fantastic," she says smiling, wonderfully.

Brooke shifts in her chair, getting an unwanted thrill from her plug, so she can actually look at her 'handler', "and you look darling. That costume is brilliant. It fits you perfectly."

"Why thank you my little pony." Carrie replies.

Denise, also turns, "You do look like a pretty little woodland creature, or is it princess? And your ears and horns are perfect, erotic, even. How are they held in place?"

Carrie turns, smiling and enjoying the compliments, "well my pointy ears are latex extensions glued onto my own ears. They are cute, aren't they? I just love them. I'd wear them all of the time if I could. And the ram's horns are held on by a broad band under my wig, They're heavy, but sexy, too."

"It's all sexy, and you look so charming."

"Thanks, but you all look great, too. And I finally get to see your chastity belts, and bras. They look great, and kinky, and secure too. I don't' know how you can stand being locked away like that."

Her words struck Denise like a slap in the face. 'My God', she thought, 'absolutely everyone can see our chastity belts!' Somehow, it had never occurred to her, what with all of the focus on their pony-girl outfits and practice, she had forgotten about her chastity belt being on display, too.

She sat there with a look of dumb terror on her face.

"What's wrong?" Carrie asked, concerned.

Brooke also leaned forward as best she could to look past Carrie at her lover. "What's the matter, Denise?" she asked, "Denise?"

Shakely, Denise whimpered, "I only just realized that, that everyone can see my chastity belt."

"Well, of course they can," Brooke replied, not understanding Denise's point.

"But, it's always been our secret, I feel so, so very humiliated," Denise stuttered, blushing and tearing up.

Brooke finally understood, she first turned to Carrie, "Denise loves wearing the belt, but doesn't like to share her kink with others. She had a fit when I told you about it."

Carrie, quick to pick up on Denise's feelings, slid over and hugged the distraught Denise, "that's OK, honey, the people around here just think it's part of the costume, a way of protecting you and your body from sexual assault. They have no idea that you wear your belts outside this building. Please relax." Then she pushed her head up between Denise's blinders and gave her a kiss.

It was the kiss, from the wonderful elf that snapped Denise out of it, "thank you Carrie, and you too lover, I guess I'm just being silly. But I really didn't even think about it while we were getting ready for tonight," then after a pause, "Duh!"

Kelly and Victoria had been watching the entire scene, and both of them joined in to calm their friend.

Victoria helped by reinforcing Carrie's comment, when she pointed out that, since all of the ponies were wearing the same metal components, along with their leather harnesses, no one would suspect anything other than it was all part of their costume.

Kelly reached over and stroked her shoulder.

Denise, though, remained upset. But when their drinks arrived, she got entangled with the game Carrie had to play as the handler to two pony-girls who didn't have arms.

All three of them giggled a lot, as Elf Carrie swiveled back and forth, between Brooke and Denise, holding their glasses up to their mouths so they could drink, and wiping their lips when they dribbled. Which was often, and entertaining, at least to her.

When their food arrived, she continued with the process, grabbing a byte of her own meal, between cutting and slipping morsels to her pony-girl subjects.

It kept her busy, and all of them entertained.

Of course, Kelly was doing the same across the table from them, but of course, she had an easier time with only one pony to attend to.

They were having a lot of fun. Laughing as Kelly fed pony Victoria, teasing her like she was a child, dipping food toward her mouth and then pulling it away; waving it around before finally giving it to her. All of the time giggling.

She even made Victoria whinny like a horse, to request a drink of her wine.

They all laughed at that routine.

"Don't even think about it," Denise said, giving Carrie a dirty look.

While they were eating, and being fed, Kelly took some time to comment on Carrie's Elf costume.

"Carrie, you do look sexy and infernally cute with those pointy ears sticking out the sides of your head, through that pretty wig. And those horns are, ah, imposing, for lack of a better term."

Carrie smiles, "I know, right?"

"And your make-up looks really cool, too. Did you do it yourself?" Kelly continued.

"Yes." Carrie said, proudly, "I think I told you gals, that Cosplay is my favorite hobby, so I practice a lot. I think I have my Elf look down pat."

Kelly could only nod in agreement. The Elf's make-up is all in warm browns and tans, and includes white spots on her forehead and temples. The tip of her nose is painted black and her lips are made to look like the split ones of a kitten.

Her outfit matches her character. She wears a long, hip-hugging red leather dress split up the front almost to her crotch and a tiny bikini top that only barely covers the tips of her nice breasts.

She also has matching red leather cuffs on her neck, wrists and ankles.

All of the leather is covered in fine, golden filigree, in intricate leaf patterns.

"Your outfit must have cost a pretty penny, too," Victoria adds.

"Well, yes, but I just love it."

"I do too," Kelly says, smiling.

As the night progressed dozens of people stopped to visit the table, complimenting all of them on their costumes.

The ponies were often annoyed when they were stroked as if they were actual ponies. The hair on their heads, was fondled and pulled. Their harness straps were tugged at. Even their metal-covered breasts were man-handled, or was it woman-handled, and their metal nipples tweaked.

On a couple of occasions their tails were pulled, sharply enough to lift or shift their asses on their chairs. Brooke and Victoria, in particular hated that in their expanding plugs.

Kelly laughed at much of it, but a couple of times she had to scold someone about abusing her ponies.

During all this, one of the waitresses came by and provided both Kelly and Carrie with placards with their entry numbers on them. When it came time for the judging, Victoria and Carrie would hang them by attached neck chains, around their necks.

As they were finishing their meals, Victoria, embarrassed, asked Kelly to take her to the rest room, as she had to pee.

Kelly sighed, "oh very well," and she stood up and grabbed Victoria's bit and it's attaches reins from off the back of her chair, where they had been draped.

Victoria looked at her, concerned and questioning.

"Well I can't walk a pony through this crowd without proper control. Can I?" Kelly said as she proceeded to push the bit into Victoria's mouth and buckle the harness in place.

All the while pony Victory was giving her lover a dirty look.

With the bit in place, Kelly grabbed the reins and lead her pony, weaving through the tables to the corridor that housed the restrooms. All the time, the clip-clop of Victoria's hooves brought even more attention her way.

As she had once before with Brooke, Kelly lead Victoria into the unused men's room. Again, on Ladies' Night it was deserted, so they had more privacy.

Once inside Victoria headed for a stall and waited while her mistress unfastened the crotch strap and held it up and out of the way as she squatted over the toilette bowl. When she was finished Kelly graciously wiped her belt's openings, and then reattached the strap. She then washed her hands and led Victoria back out and across the floor back to their table.

Back at the table Victoria's bit was once again removed, before she sat back down. Her plug reminding her of its presence. Victoria sighed, both because of the plug and her relief that that chore was over.

Of course, as things tend to go, Brooke then decided that she had to take her turn in the bathroom.

She asked Kelly to take her, but Kelly refused, "that's elf Carrie's job. Ask her."

Carrie giggled, "really?"

"Yes dear, it's part of a handler's job. And you volunteered," Kelly replied with a sly smile.

As Carrie stood, Kelly provided advice, "don't forget the bit and reins, we can't have a pony running loose in this crowd. There's no telling what might happen."

After everyone had laughed, she continued, "and I'd advise you to use the Men's room. It's deserted and more private."

When Carrie looked confused, Victoria seconded the advice. So, she just nodded and proceeded to install the bit in Brooke's mouth.

Even though she hated the idea, Brooke just let it happen, maintaining her attitude to just try and have fun with the night's games.

Carrie, though was nervous. She'd never played at games like this. She wasn't a dominant person and had never, ever, taken care of a pony-girl, before. But, aroused by the whole scene, she did what was expected of her and led Brooke off to the bathrooms.

Both of them drew a lot of attention as they followed the circuitous path to the hallway that housed the two restrooms. Carrie was able to slap some of the hands away, but Brooke didn't have that option so she arrived in the corridor, having been pinched, caressed and patted several times.

Carrie, led them past the Ladies room and tentatively into the Men's, where, as Kelly had said, they found the space empty.

But once there, she didn't really know what to do. Brooke understood her handler's confusion so she spent several seconds grunting, and thrusting her ass at the elf, before Carrie saw the buckle and figured out the needed steps.

She unbuckled the strap, pulled it uncomfortably through Brooke's legs and, embarrassed held it up as Brooke squatted over the toilette. Of course, she too was embarrassed, by the intimacy of the situation, performed with a girl she barely knew.

When she finished, they were both embarrassed as Carrie bent down to wipe Brooke's belt, a best she could.

It was Carrie who giggled, relieved, as she went over to wash her hands. Brooke giggled too, as she realized that she didn't have to.

They were still giggling as they stepped out into the corridor and were spotted by a couple of women heading into the Ladies room, next door. At that the elf and the pony stopped their laughing and blushed as they headed back to the table. Carrie leading, now with more confidence.

Back at the table, Carrie removed Brooke's bit and she sat down, sighing for the same reasons Victoria had, previously.

Carrie smiled, "well that was an experience."

"I know, right? Ponies are a lot of trouble." Kelly replied, and the two of them laughed, together at the thought.

"But I don't think you're done yet. You still have one more pony to take care of," Kelly said, nodding toward Denise.

Watching the interchange, Denise was surprised and produced a 'who me?' look, that started all of the others chuckling.

"You can't tell us that you don't have to go. You've drunk just as much as we have. And you'd better go now, because I don't think it will be long before they start the voting and award ceremonies. And you don't want to have a pony accident in the middle of the crowd."

They all laughed, except Denise, who was suddenly petrified by that prospect.

Carrie took the hint, and stepped over, grabbing Denise's bit.

"Come on little pony, stand up and let's get this over with."

Denise, embarrassed, but resigned, stood up and allowed Carrie to lock the bit into her mouth.

Carrie, already tired of this aspect of their game, led the way back for another trip to the restrooms.

She was prepared this time for the unwanted attention, but she heard Denise squeak several times as she was pinched or slapped as she ran the gauntlet between tables. Since there was nothing either of them could do, they just kept going.

Denise was uncomfortable entering the Man's room. She was, after all a man, dressed as a woman, in a pony costume, led by an elf woman, into a men's bathroom. Bizarre.

She ignored the familiar row of urinals. Even that seemed outlandish.

Carrie, now experienced with the ritual turned Denise around and unbuckled her crotch strap, passing it through Denise's legs and then using it to maneuver her back into the toilette stall. "Hold your tail out of the way."

Denise was really starting to freak out. Here she was, being prepared to pee by a cute elf while locked in her chastity belt! Her cock was reacting, and it was so tight within its tube that she wasn't able to push out any pee.

Carrie was standing in front of her, holding the strap and trying to be nonchalant.

But she soon grew impatient.

"Come on, Denise, get it over with, so we can get out of here."

"I'm sorry, I'm trying," she replied totally humiliated. How could she explain that she couldn't pee because her cock was too hard?

Finally, though, the embarrassment won out, and Denise's prick shrunk and released the flow.

As soon as it stopped, Carrie leaned over to wipe her, "Hey, your belt is different that Brooke's. You have a pussy molded onto yours and one big hole for your pee, instead of several smaller ones. What gives?"

Denise almost fainted from the shock of the situation!

She froze for a minute before mumbling, "mine's a different design. Ah, Brooke picked it out for me."

To Denise's relief, Carrie accepted her explanation with just a 'huh', before she pulled Denise up and out of the way so she could discard the tissue and flush the toilette. She then buckled Denise back up and stepped over to the sink.

"Brooke, out of habit, tried to wash her hands, before she realized that there was no need as she hadn't touched anything," Carrie said, giggling.

When she was finished, she grabbed Denise's reins and led her back to the table, with Denise again suffering the same indignities as before.