The Perfect Pair Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her bit removed, Denise sat back onto her chair sighing as had Victoria and Brooke, but in her case, it was only the relief of being back on her chair, having survived the ordeal.

But it wasn't done yet as Carrie commented to Brooke, "why did you pick out a different belt for Denise? I do like the molded pussy lips on her belt."

It was Brooke's turn to be stumped. She quickly understood what Carrie was talking about, and glancing at Denise, who looked horrified, she answered, "oh I just thought we needed a little variety."

She, and Denise too, hoped that her answer would suffice, and it seemed to, as Carrie just smiled in response.

But then Victoria dove in, "Wait, what? Denise's belt is different? A molded pussy?"

"Yes, it's different from Brooke's; her plate is smooth and has a bunch of holes for draining her urine."

"Like mine," Victoria inserted.

"But Denise's has a molded pussy on the cover plate and only one larger hole for her urine."

"Like I said, they showed me another option, and I selected that one for Denise," then with a smile, "I wanted her pussy visible, no matter whether it was in the open or locked away."

The girls laughed, "you are the kinky one," Victoria said.

"And the dominant one, too," Kelly added.

At last, with Denise embarrassed, and Brooke relieved, the conversation moved on, as the night's mistress of ceremony stepped up to the band's microphone, and requested that all entries get ready for a parade around the restaurant to be reviewed and voted on by the audience. Voting slips were being handed out by the servers, as she spoke, directing the candidates to gather on the dance floor.

There was a scramble to get ready, and Carrie had to help get the ponies' bits in place and get them strapped to the Chariot. But they made it in time and Carrie headed for the group on the dance floor, with Kelly and her ponies, following behind.

Everyone in the place applauded, hooted and hollered, as the women in their costumes began parading around and through the tables, led by the hostess.

Of course, the procession was an opportunity for a lot of fooling around, and it seemed that all of the onlookers took advantage of the contestants, as much as they could. There was grabbing, feeling, pinching and spanking, as the parade moved through the crowd. There was a lot of squirming, moaning and squealing, too.

When the pageant finally ended, all of the slightly bruised entries gathered again on the dance floor to await the tally of the voting. It took quite a while and the pony-girls, in particular became impatient. Anxious to get away from the chariot, off their hooves and back to their seats.

At last the announcements were made. Carrie only placed nineth. But 'The Goddess' Ride' won first prize for the group costume category.

Kelly was overjoyed, and the ponies were pleased. Until the mistress of ceremonies requested that they take a victory lap. Of course, Kelly obliged, and it led to still more torture for the worn-out ponies.

When they finally got back to the table, Carrie was waiting to help them get back settled into their chairs.

She also had to serve Brooke and Denise their drinks as Kelly still refused to release their arms, angering them further.

Their attitude only worsened when Kelly told them that their prize was a $500 gift certificate and an invitation, more like a requirement, that they attend Friday's bigger and grander, Halloween party on Friday, where everyone would be in attendance, and the prizes would be much bigger, too.

Kelly had already reported that they would attend.

When she asked Carrie to come too, to again serve as handler, she turned her down, flat. She had no desire to be ogled and man-handled by the big, mixed crowd who would be in attendance that night. And it would be a huge mix, she reminded them, not just gay women and men, but every category of LGBTQ and even strait people too. She'd actually attended last year's event, and had to leave early as things were just too crazy for her.

But when Brooke and Denise begged and pleaded, and Kelly and Victoria joined in, she surrendered to the pressure and begrudgingly agreed to attend.

Of course, that only helped improve the ponies attitude a little. They all remained underwhelmed by the idea. Brooke and Denise also understood that Victoria would have to go, and they wouldn't abandon her.

Brooke looked at Denise and said, "just one more time."

"This one time, was too much," Denise replied.

Carrie, sitting between them, just laughed. "You two are so much fun. I love you both!"

After they finished their drinks, Brooke and Denise made it clear to Kelly that they wanted to leave. Kelly understanding that her ponies were done with it all, and still needing them to remain committed for Friday, agreed.

Reluctantly, and again with Carrie's help, they were all hitched back onto the chariot, with their bits refitted, and a triumphant Kelly directed them one last time through the tables and then out to the parking lot.

Kelly and Carrie hurriedly loaded them and the chariot into the back of the van, and they said farewell to Carrie as the doors were closed, and Kelly drove away.

Only then did it occur to the poor girls that their arms were still strapped behind them.

The ride back to Kelly's was therefore a noisy one, filled with whining and curses.

As soon as they got to the house, Kelly opened the doors and one-by-one she unstrapped their arms, as they emerged.

Of course, their arms were absolutely useless. Dead from lack of circulation and movement. All of the ponies moaned and groaned as they stretched and worked some blood and life back into their appendages.

Kelly helped the best she could, massaging them each in turn.

The process continued as they all staggered, slowly into the house.

There they stripped off the harnesses and boots and collapsed, only in their chastity belts and bras, on the couch, thoroughly exhausted, mentally and physically.

Kelly invited Brooke and Denise to spend the night, but they realized that wouldn't work as they had to go home to perform their enema rituals as their bowels were full and needed to be emptied.

So, the pair threw on their dresses and shoes and drove home, feeling and acting like zombies.

Home, they completed their cleansing processes in record time and collapsed into bed. Thankful that they had had the foresight to request the next day off.

They slept the sleep of overworked and totally abused pony-girls.

All of the next day was dedicated to relaxation and recovery, and by Thursday morning they were both able to head in to their offices, feeling human again, and capable of getting some work done. That night was an easy one, too, with their primary topic of conversation and concern, the big party scheduled for the next evening.

Neither of them was thrilled by the idea, but they admitted to themselves that they did have a good time at Tuesday's party, with no major incidents, so they figured that they could also survive tomorrow night. And then they'd be done with it, forevermore.

The two of them had an easy day at work on Friday. With Halloween that night, the company let everyone go home early, it was primarily a gift to the parents who had children and trick-or-treat festivities to deal with. But it was also a blessing for pony-girls headed to a big party.

Carrie was already at Kelly and Valorie's when Brooke and Denise arrived. She was wearing her elf costume, again but with one big change. Instead of the tiny bikini top, she now wore a bolero jacket that laced together down the front, and exposed a small band of skin at her belly. It was in the same red leather with gold piping as the skirt.

"Wow, Carrie, that looks really nice, but why the change?" Denise asked.

"Well I warned you. I attended the big party at the Club, last year and it was a circus, complete with side-shows full of freaks. There were a lot of photographers, too, and even one of the local TV stations had a camera crew there. The cops were called at 3:00am to shut the place down."

"Oh shit!" Brooke said, upset, "Kelly what have you gotten us into? I don't want to attend a riot."

Kelly went into her riot control mode, as all of the ponies, joined in, seconding Brooke's concerns.

Denise was even more panicked than Brooke or Victoria. The thought of being photographed and then identified as Dennis scared the shit out of her.

When she spoke up about not wanting to show up on the news, Carrie spoke up, "Denise, with your head harness and the blinders, let alone the bit distorting your mouth, I don't think you have anything to worry about in that area. Unless, of course, someone can identify you from just your legs and ass, that is."

Her last comment got a laugh out of everyone.

"Carrie's right. Photographers and reporters won't be a problem, and I promise, if things start getting out of hand, we're out of there. I'll even abandon my glorious chariot, if needs be," Kelly said, convincingly.

"And I'll help." Carrie added.

Brooke, now concerned herself, suggested that they leave early to get a parking spot, and table, and they all agreed.

So, they all hurried to harness up and load up.

"If it's going to be crazy, can we go without our arms being secured?" Victoria asked.

"I'm afraid we have to go just as we were on Tuesday night. No changes allowed. The mistress of ceremonies made it clear when she handed me the prize money."

And when the girls showed their dissatisfaction, she added, "and besides, experienced pony-girls like you don't need your arms, and you don't want to deprive Carrie of her fun, do you?"

When Carrie, started to protest, Kelly cut her off, "now don't be shy, I saw how much you enjoyed being Brooke and Denise's handler, the other night."

Brooke, gave Carrie an accusatory look, "you did get a bit too much of a kick out of our helpless situation, didn't you?"

Carrie, embarrassed, protested her innocence, saying that she was just doing her very difficult job.

"Yah, right," Denise said, laughing.

After that, they were soon on their way, loaded exactly like they were on Tuesday, but with Carrie sitting up front with Goddess Kelly.

Even though they were early, the place was already packed. So much so that they had to park in an overflow lot across the street.

That meant that they had to unload, hitch up and then parade across the busy street at the traffic light nearby and fight their way, along with the throng of party goers, as well as normal pedestrians for a hundred yards to get to the club's front door.

Kelly spoke up as they stood waiting for the light to change, "Carrie, how do they get all of these folks into the building?"

"Oh, they open up the other half of their building. That part is usually closed off, but it more than doubles the total floor space."

The ponies, overheard and, while squirming away from random minor assaults perpetrated by the folks around them, gave each other an "oh shit!" look.

The Goddess and her ponies were already drawing enough attention that the crowd parted to allow them to more easily push through the entryway and into the club. And a hostess, noting the ribbon and 1st prize medallion that Pony Victoria wore around her neck, took care of them, or perhaps it was, took pity on them, and had them seated at a good table in the main part of the club without too much difficulty. As they moved out of the lobby towards their table, they were issued their entry number, by one of the many bouncers.

Kelly hadn't even attempted to make a grand entry, and show off, as she did on Ladies' Night.

Unhitched, and with their bits removed, the girls along with Kelly and Carrie, spent the next hour watching the collection of humanity start to pack the place. Although the majority were comfortably dressed in either street clothes, or typical Halloween costumes, there was a goodly number of misfits, freaks and crazies in an array of latex, leathers, satins and chains, as well as a lot of bare skin on display.

The girls found them to be comical, sexy and frightening in varying degrees.

Of course, they drew a lot of attention, themselves, from women and men, this time. The gay men tended to be friendly and admiring, as were many of the women. But there were always a few of each, hovering like over-sexed vultures that kept them all on edge.

Kelly actually held onto her buggy whip and employed it with precision whenever some oaf or bitch got overly aggressive or intrusive. It kept her busy.

They sat drinking and eating, as best they could, until everyone was given the ten-minute warning before the contest was to begin.

Kelly and Carrie had a difficult time wrestling the chariot out of its corner and out near their table where they could hitch up the ponies.

One of the first orders of business taken on by the announcer was to call them up to the stage to be introduced as the winners of the Ladies' Night contest. They marched up front to the dance floor, accompanied by loud cheers, applause and through a gauntlet of man-handlers.

Everyone enjoyed Kelly's use of her whip on the abusers, and cheered even louder when she nailed a couple of handsy goons.

With them in position, the night's master of ceremonies, the owner of the club, himself, called the other costume competition entries up, and as soon as the dance floor was full and overflowing, he asked Kelly to lead off the parade around the building. The head bouncer, lead the way, making room amongst the tables and revelers.

He led them in a weaving pattern throughout the main room and then into the adjoining room, which was even larger, and also packed with tables and partyers.

As on Tuesday the two outside ponies had it the roughest, as walking side-by-side, through the narrow aisles, they were constantly in contact with, and being fondled by the unruly crowd.

It seemed to take an hour, but was less than half that, before they arrived back at the stage. Another fifteen minutes later the tail end of the spectacle came to a stop, still standing in the aisle as the dance floor was too full to fit them all.

The voting then began, and took even longer than on Tuesday, as there were many more voters, and candidates.

By the time the results were tabulated and the winners announced the ponies were all footsore and anxious to get back to their table and rid of the cart.

They were only a little disappointed to win third place. The $1000 award was nice, but they weren't sure if it made up for all of the abuse they had already suffered, and might still suffer as the night wore on.

At least it allowed them to head back to their table and for the ponies to get away from the chariot and be rid of the bits and reins.

They tried to sit quietly, but now found they had to put up with a steady stream of drunks using the excuse of their award to congratulate them, in order to try and score in a grope or pet, or pinch.

Again, Kelly had to employ her buggy whip.

Then too, the trips to the Ladies' room started to become a thing.

Kelly and Victoria were the first to head out.

"God, what a battle, that was!" Victoria gasped as they finally returned.

"Yah, can't use the men's room, tonight. And the ladies was packed. Nowhere near enough space for all of us here tonight." Kelly added.

"Oh great!" Brooke said, "Denise do you want to go first? If Carrie will take us, of course."

Denise, hating the whole idea, said, "you can go first. I may be able to hold off until we get home."

"Wishful thinking," Brooke replied.

Carrie, playing along, "well, I don't know. I have to use the bathroom too, and I'm not sure if I can handle three trips, and the long waits." And she gave them a speculative look, "what's in it for me?"

Brook, quick on the uptake, smiled saying, "you can have my share of the winnings. Just give me a break!"

"Hah, deal!" and Carrie reached up and picked up Brooke's bit.

When Brooke saw, she started to protest, but Kelly stopped her pointing out that Victoria had worn hers for her trip to the restroom, and it was an important part of her award-winning costume. So, it had to be worn, period.

Brooke sighing, allowed Carrie to buckle on her bit, and walk her away by her leash.

As expected, it was an ordeal, first standing in the line, and then going in and sharing a stall.

As soon as they returned, a somewhat embarrassed Denise admitted that she had to make the trip, and when prompted also agreed to pay Carrie's bribe for the service.

They spent even longer in line, but at least Denise didn't have to wait for Carrie, before they were able to get out and return to the table.

While they were gone, Kelly noticed things getting a bit out of hand, on the dance floor, and in the bar area. The bouncers were busy calming the rowdy ones, and hauling the drunks out to the street.

She reluctantly declared their night at an end, and didn't even insist on the bits and reins, or even hitching to the cart. They dumped those things onto the cart and Brooke hauled it out, with Kelly, Victoria and Denise all helping, barging through the crowd. Carrie just trailed along behind.

It was a real battle, made easier when one of the bouncers joined them, escorting them out to the street. He was rewarded with kisses from each of the five, in turn. He seemed to enjoy the gratuity.

Of course, they still had to face the trek through the people outside, across the street and to the parking lot.

Only then did Denise notice all of the cameras employed to record the event. She kept her head bowed as they snaked their way to the van. They and their gear were haphazardly dumped into the back and Kelly drove away, with everyone sighing in relief.

"That was fun; Not!" Denise said. And everyone agreed, except Kelly.

"Well, it did get a little harry, but hey, we won third place, didn't we? My costume idea was a huge success!"

"I suppose you're right, and Carrie made a killing." Brooke said laughing.

"I did. Thank you very much. If you ever feel the need for another pony handler, just give me a ring."

"Oh, I don't think I'll be playing that game again, any time soon," Denise said.

At the house, everyone was quickly stripped of their harnesses, and breathed sighs of relief. Even Kelly, who remained very proud of herself, and her Halloween creation.

"Well, I'm exhausted, Denise are you ready to go?" Brooke asked.

Denise who had just started slipping on her dress, replied, "yes, I'm worn out, too. Let's head home."

Kelly though apparently had another idea. "Why don't you all stay here tonight? We have plenty of beds, and one big one," she said slyly, "we could have more fun, together. I'll even unlock Victoria."

Victoria, liking the idea, added, "yes! Fun, like in an orgy."

Everyone laughed.

Carrie looked around the room, and smiled. "I'm in. Sounds like a great idea to me. I've never been to an honest-to-God orgy," and she started unbuttoning her jacket.

Victoria stepped over and wrapped an arm around her, before looking at Denise, "please stay."

And the three of them stood quietly, waiting for Brooke and Denise's answer.

Deep down Denise loved the idea, and her cock's reaction begged her to say 'yes'. Her male alter-ego really liked the idea too. He loved Victoria, and was enamored with the sexy elf, Carrie. And, adding fuel to the fire was it had been a month since his cock had been out of its metal sheath.

But Denise was also afraid of being discovered, somehow, if she spent a night in bed with one, or all of her sexy friends.

When she looked at Brooke, she was afraid that she was going to agree to spend the night. And it frightened her.

But Brooke shook her head sadly. "You can unlock Victoria, and I'm sure she would appreciate it," she said, smiling at her friend, "but Denise and I can't get out of our belts, and the keys to our bras are at home, so all we would be able to do is give you some loving." She paused looking at Kelly, "that wouldn't be a bad thing, but tomorrow's my release day, so I get unlocked and get to spend the day with Denise taking care of my, ah, needs."