The Perfect Pair Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise blushed, as everyone turned to look at her. When she licked her lips, nervously, Kelly, Victoria and even Carrie giggled. And she blushed even more.

Confused, Carrie asked, "why isn't Denise getting out too?"

Kelly answered, "Oh it's the game they play. Denise hasn't earned her freedom. I'll explain, later."

She then turned toward Brooke, "OK, I understand. You two get going, we have to get to bed." And she stepped over behind Carrie and helped her shrug out of her top, exposing a very nice pair of breasts.

Carrie smiled happily, and waved farewell as Victoria stepped over and kissed first Brooke and then Denise. She paused afterwards to whisper into her ear, "some other time," before turning back to Carrie and Kelly.

Brooke and Denise wished Kelly a fun night as they walked out, unsure if they were making the right decision.

Denise though was relieved, and Brooke was already thinking about tomorrow.

On the drive home they did discuss the things that they were missing.

"Admit it, you would have loved to spend the night with Victoria," Brooke chided her lover.

Denise nodded, "you're right, do you mind, terribly. You know I love you, dearly and always."

"Of course, and like you I love sweet Victoria, and Kelly too for that matter. And I have to admit, I'm also enamored with that sexy elf girl."

"Hah, she is cute and sexy, especially in that costume," Denise said, chuckling. "But I'm not sure if I could ever spend a night with them. If I was Dennis, I'd love to. But as Denise, I'd be too afraid of being found out, and ruining everything."

"But I don't think they'd want anything to do with Dennis, or his cock." Brooke, said.

"Yes, you right. I'm kind of stuck, with that."

"Yes, you are."

Once in their door, Brooke dragged Denise into the shower and they scrubbed each other, literally and figuratively, of the night's torment.

Climbing into bed, "I'm sure glad that's over," Denise sighed.

"Me too, although I have to admit, some of it was fun."

"You're more of an exhibitionist than I am, so I can understand you got a kick out of it, Denise replied, then shuddered, "I sure hope none of those pictures turn up on the news, or the Internet."

"Ah, no one would recognize us, in those bridles."

Just as they started to drift off, Brooke mumbled, "It was another sexy adventure."

Denise, dreamily, "yes, it was that."

To be Continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.