The Perfect Pairing

Story Info
First encounters on the road to forever.
16.5k words
4.73
6.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He first saw her in the library. He found her breathtaking, long curly brown hair reaching to the middle of her back even though it was pulled into a ponytail. Her dusky dark eyes, button nose, and slender lips were mesmerizing. She had a slightly baggy t-shirt on, trying hard to hide the pert breasts hidden beneath. What really caught his eye though was her toned athletic legs leading up to, what he considered, the perfect ass, covered in cut off jean shorts, with her baseball cap poking out of her back pocket.

If she was going for a tomboy/girl next door thing, she hit the nail on the head.

He had to speak to her. With all the courage he could find, he approached her as soon as she was by herself. Her thin lips split into a wide smile as they started to make small talk, and he knew he needed her in his life. They decided to see each other later that week, and would have dinner on Friday. Nothing too fancy, just a local greasy spoon with intimate corner booths, perfect for getting to know each other.

After a very flirtatious meal, with plenty of innuendo of both their parts, accompanied by not so innocent touching of hands on forearms, he walked her home. As she opened the door to her apartment, she invited him in. He stepped inside, turned and pulled her to him, as the door swung closed behind her. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he pulled her in close to him, leaned his face into the side of her neck, and whispered directly into her ear.

"I've wanted to do this since I first saw you in the library."

He then opened his mouth wide, placing his lips on her neck, and started dragging his teeth gently across her skin, while gently sucking and holding her tight to him, to allow her to feel his member engoring while feasting on her neck.

When he first grabbed her and pulled her into her own apartment, she had a moment of panic, suddenly wondering just who she had brought home. He was charming and funny all through the meal. Sure there was a powerful attraction between them. She had felt sparks flying the first time they spoke to each other, but this was something else. Then the whisper. Then those soft wet lips on her neck, and oh, is that his teeth? She felt her body respond immediately. Nipples were hardening, and heat was building in her panties too.

She was getting lost quickly in the feeling his mouth was bringing to her body. She wanted him to continue, to go further. Her breathing quickened and she could feel her back arching to push her breasts into his chest, and leaned her neck into his mouth, hoping for more. The heat in her panties was still building, and she tried to push herself onto his leg.

What was she doing? How was she getting lost in this man's touch so quickly, and completely? As the thought filled her head, his mouth disappeared from her neck. She moved her neck closer to his mouth, now standing on her tiptoes, trying to get more contact with him.

"I'm sorry, but that has been going through my mind all week and I couldn't resist any longer. The taste of your skin is as incredible as I imagined. I want to taste all of you. I want to explore every part of you. It feels like you were made for me, the perfect fit. I want to see you again tomorrow night, if you would care to join me. Again, nothing too fancy. T-shirt and jean shorts are great, we'll go play some mini golf or something."

And just like that, the moment stopped, he spun her around so that his back was to the door, then quickly turned away from her, and slipped out the door before she could even say a word.

A few seconds after the door closed, her breathing returned to normal, but she could feel her still stiff nipples rubbing against her bra, and was that actual dampness in her panties? What the hell was this guy playing at? Charming her, scaring her, biting her and then just leaving her standing there? Standing there with stiff nips and wet underwear. Oh, the bite.

She locked the door, quickly walked to her bedroom, stripped off her clothes, and dropped onto her bed, eyes closed, remembering the lips on her neck, the teeth grazing her skin. Her own hands now roaming her naked body, gliding over her B-cup tits, along her flat stomach, inside her thighs, even through the dark tangle of hair between her legs. She finds herself highly aroused, lips plump and wet, her clitoris standing at attention hoping for contact.

She dragged her index finger through her damp thick bush, along her lips, collecting some of the moisture gathering there, and then circling her clit with the lubricated finger. A jolt shot through her body, and flooded her brain with thoughts of teeth on her neck, hot breath whispering in her ear, and suddenly she feels the wave of orgasm run through her.

She drifted off to sleep, naked, on top of her sheets, satisfied only partially, but exhausted just the same. Thoughts of strong hands holding her tight, hot breath, whispered words and teeth, oh, the teeth, invade her dreams. When she finally wakes in the middle of the night, she shivers slightly because of the lack of sheets, but still feels heat between her thighs. Pulling the sheets up to cover herself against the chill, she brushes the back of her hand against her nipple, shivers slightly, smiles and drifts off returning to the realm of the teeth.

Waking in the morning, naked in her bed, she realizes that that was the first time she ever remembered sleeping in the nude. She's just waking up, but already can't wait until the evening to see him again. She doesn't quite understand why, but she can hardly think of anything other than those damn teeth on her neck, and how they made her feel.

Forcing herself out of bed, she showers, has some food, and gets on with her day, always watching the clock, and checking her phone for more details about his plans for the evening. At 4pm she gets a text from him, all it says is "I'll pick you up at 7. "

Nothing else?! No "hello, how are you today?". No "last night was fun, can't wait to see you again?" No "can't wait to bite your neck again?".

Wasn't she worth a conversation? Should she still go? There was definitely a spark between them all through the date, but that flash of an agressive, possessive man was still somewhat scary. Then there were those damn teeth, and how they ignited something new. She didn't quite know how to describe it, except maybe to say intoxicated. She couldn't stop herself from moving towards him, wanting to feel more of him, her body doing what it wanted, without conscious thought. Kinda like having that one drink to many while trying to be social at parties. The possibility of not having complete control never really appealed to her, until those teeth. Maybe losing a little control would be fun.

5:00pm she finds herself sitting on her bed, trying to figure out what to wear. He said t-shirt and jean shorts. Was that a suggestion? Was it more like instructions? Was it more like an order?

An order? The thought made her mind flash back to the way he just grabbed her, and did that thing to her neck. That kind of person would give orders, not ask,not suggest. Order. Should she comply? She was her own person, she didn't need to take orders from anybody!

But did she WANT to take orders from THAT guy. From that strong, demanding man that did that thing. That thing that made her touch herself after the date. That thing that had made her orgasm possible just after he left. T-shirt and jean shorts it will be.

Maybe she should put on a sexy set of matching bra and panties, just in case. The only problem was that she didn't have anything like that. The sexiest bra she had was a simple white bra with minor lace trimming, really not spectacular. The closest thing to matching it was a white bikini cut pair of panties. She would have to go shopping soon, but there was no time to go now, she had to be ready.

She quickly jumped in the shower. Leaning her head back to wet her hair, she realized how exposed her neck was, how easy it would be for somebody to access her neck with his teeth. Not now! She thought to herself, I don't want to be late. Thoughts of the teeth, and the lips, and the tongue continued to flash through her mind as her hands glided all over her body as she washed herself in preparation for tonight's date. She found herself trying to imagine what those teeth would feel like on her breasts, her nipples, her thighs, her belly.....

Shaking the thoughts from her head, she forced herself to focus on rinsing off the soap, and getting out of the damn shower. It was horribly distracting. Maybe she'd be able to focus more without the heat and steam of the shower, those red hot drops touching her all over just seemed to draw out thoughts of the previous night.

She quickly toweled off, and got to work drying her hair. Should she have her hair up, or down today? She liked the look when it was down, but he really seemed to like her neck. High ponytail it would be.

After putting her hair up, it was time to dress. She pulled the bikini panties up her slender toned legs, and settled it into place. There were a few loose hairs poking out from around the fabric, which she quickly tucked back under cover, silently wishing she had thought of trimming it while in the shower. Nothing too drastic, but it was a little wild down there, and she was kind of hoping he might see it soon. Next time. Pulling on her bra, and glancing in the mirror, the look was nice together. The bra and panties weren't a set, but close. She thought it looked a little innocent, and she liked that, but at the same time, it didn't look as sexy as she hoped. She needed to go shopping very soon.

A loose fitting tee, and jean shorts with little cuffs at the end of the legs, no show socks and a pair of her best sneakers finished off the outfit for the evening. She felt a bit of a disconnect between what she was seeing in the mirror, and what she was feeling inside.Looking back at her was a sweet, girl-next-door, but inside her head, and her loins, she was still thinking of his teeth and her neck, and how sexy it all made her feel.

At 7pm on the dot, there was a nock at her door. She jumped to the door to answer, her bag already beside the door with her keys sitting on the table beside it. She opened the door to see him standing there, bright smile lighting up his handsome face.

"It's amazing to me, how good you make such a simple outfit look. You are beautiful my dear. Would you do me the honor of joining me for the evening?"

He took her hand is his, and casually leaned in, and gave a soft peck on her cheek. She felt herself tremble just a tiny bit as his lips brushed her cheek, and the memory of his lips from the previous evening flashed through her brain once again.

She nodded at him, not able to form actual words, smiled dreamily, and grabbed her things from the table, and quickly closed and locked the door.

Dinner was just some burgers and fries from the local fast food place. Conversation was again free flowing and flirty.

After their meal, they went to the local mini putt. She feigned ignorance of how to properly play, and he was quick to move behind her, and help her with her stroke. He was a good 6 inches taller than her, and when he stepped behind her, she could feel the heat of his body through their clothes, and she leaned back into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, placing them on top of her hands, showing her how to grip the club. His face was again close to her neck, speaking softly in her ear, explaining how to hit the ball.

"Keep a firm grip with both hands, and swing it like a pendulum, straight back, then straight through the ball. Not too hard, the ball will roll quickly. A gentle touch is needed sometimes."

As he said the last word, he turned his head slightly, making sure his lips were barely touching her naked neck, letting his hot breath send shivers throughout her body. She hit the ball well, but nowhere near the hole, as she just couldn't focus on anything but the shiver and the breath that caused it.

It was crazy the reaction his touch was causing within her. She could feel herself pressing back against him, feel her nipples growing harder in her bra, and that tingle in her panties was back as well. Even the way his hands covered hers on the club, made her feel protected, safe and controlled. And she was liking it.

On her second shot, he felt she wasn't lined up properly, and placing his strong hands on her hips this time, pulled her back towards him, using his feet to place her feet properly, and taking the chance to pull her ass towards the growing bulge in his shorts. She was melting inside. Was he really that hard because of her? How big was he? How would it feel to have him inside her? He obviously was thinking about it too. Drawing her focus back to the task at hand, she swung the club, and put the ball in the hole this time.

On the second hole, after he had taken his first shot, and sunk the putt, she waited at the starting point, waiting, hoping he was coming to "help" again. He noticed her standing and waiting, not even putting her ball down yet, and smiling in his head he walked over to her.

"Would you like some help?" he enquired, gazing deeply into her eyes.

"Yes." was all she managed.

He moved behind her, grabbed her hips with a strong grip, slowly pulling her back to once again feel the bulge in his pants rubbing against her ass. He leaned in close to her ear, and almost growled.

"You need to put your ball down."

Oh God! What had she gotten herself into. His hands were still holding her tight to the throbbing bulge in his pants, and the growling order in her ear, that hot breath so close to her neck. The growl had had a direct effect on her nipples which seemed to grow even harder than they already were from the first hole. Her vagina felt like it was leaking lava. Without thinking about it, she found herself bending over, ass held tightly on his bulge, and as she reached down, bending at the waist, she realized the bulge was now pressing rather firmly against her pussy.

She tried to bend far enough to get some of that lovely bulge to rub her clit, between the seam of her jeans, and the pressure of the bulge, and the heat in her pussy, she was sure she could just about cum if she could just reach.

It felt incredible to have her by the hips while she bent over to "place her ball". He knew exactly what she was trying to do right now, and it made his cock harder. She wants him as badly as he wants her. She just doesn't know yet what that means to him, and eventually to her. Before she could manage to rub her clit against his hardon, he pulled his hips away from hers. He thought he heard a small groan of frustration escape her lips, so sexy.

As she stood back up after placing her ball, he leaned in close to her ear once more.

"Not until you ask permission. I know what you were trying, and I enjoy your effort, but you have to ask first."

"Ask what?" she breathed out, once again feeling his hot breath.

Did he just say she had to ask permission? What the hell?!

He knows what I was trying? What does he mean? Embarrassment makes her flush just a little, she had just been grinding against his bulge, trying to see if she could orgasm from rubbing against him. At the mini golf course. Oh my God, what was this man doing to her? His hands were still on her hips, and the bulge returned to nestle itself against her ass.

"If you continue to tease me, I won't stop at your neck tonight. We both know you can play this game. If you want my continued "help" you are confirming to me that you don't want me to stop at your neck. This hole is free, but I start counting at the next hole. How this proceeds is now up to you." and he gave a small peck on her neck, sending waves of tingles all over her body.

She missed the hole with her shot. As she moved towards her ball for her second shot, he didn't wait for her to request his "help". He stepped up close behind her, this time, he curled his arm around her, and slid his hand under the hem of her shirt, and gently rested his hand on her stomach, and pulled her back to him. The feel of her soft skin on his hand made him throb harder than before, and he ground his throbbing member into her ass. His lust for her was intoxicating. He simultaneously hoped this round of golf would end quickly, and yet he was loving the tease.

His hand was on her bare belly! The tingles were now exploding into sparks everywhere his skin was on hers, her breath was catching in her lungs. If his hands were making her feel like this, what would those teeth feel like later? She decided she had to know.

"Breathe." he whispered into her ear, hot breath running across her skin.

She had forgotten that she was holding her breath. The realization made her blush a little. She was quickly losing control of her body, but he seemed to be aware of everything going on inside her. She struggled for a moment to regain her focus on the club and ball. This game needed to end soon, she needed to know more about his teeth on her skin.

After successfully sinking her second shot, despite the distracting presence of his hand, they moved to the next hole. After he took his first shot, she didn't wait for him, she placed her ball, lined up, and sank the first shot into the cup. She couldn't wait for this game to end. Anything to get him alone. He was a little disappointed that she didn't want his "help" on that one. He knew she didn't need the help, but the game was much more fun when he was "helping".

For the next 6 holes, she continued to play without help, and had actually managed to tie up the game. The playful banter had continued, and she was enjoying her time with him, but something had changed. Her breathing was normal, she realized she wasn't quite as excited as she was before. She thought about what he had said, about not stopping at her neck, but in trying to hurry up the game, she hadn't actually continued the tease. The heat down below had fallen to mere embers, not so much the raging inferno it had been. She had gotten so focused on what was to come, that she was losing the moment. She wanted that moment back. She wanted him to help.

Now starting the tenth hole, it was his turn once again, and he played close, but didn't sink it. He waited for a moment for her to play, and when she didn't immediately move to place her ball, he decided to play his second shot to clear the way for her.

She stood still. If she asked for help after sinking the ball on one shot 5 of the last 6 holes, he would know it wasn't because she needed help, it was because she wanted him to be pressed up against her. He sank his shot, and waited near the hole for her to play. She stood still. He raised his eyes to hers, locking eyes, and she felt like he was looking right through her. She shuddered internally. There was that feeling.

He didn't move immediately, but after a short pause of staring deep into her eyes, he knew what she wanted, and he knew she didn't want to ask out loud. He placed his own club on the ground, and walked over to her. He moved behind her, close enough to feel the heat of her body, but not quite touching her. He waited.

Why wasn't he putting his arms around her? Why wasn't he pulling her close to him, grinding himself against her? Where were the whispers? The breath? The teeth?

She moved herself back towards him, but he kept the distance just the same.

"What do you want?" was all he asked.

"Help please." was her answer.

"I don't think that's what you want at all. After those last few holes, I don't believe you ever needed my help. So, what do you really want?"

Damn, why was he forcing this? She asked for help, why wasn't he helping like before? What did she really want? What answer did he want to hear? She'd say just about anything he wanted to hear if he would just start touching her again.