The Perfect Pairing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel you against me again." she confessed.

"Is that all? When I gave you a way out, you seemed to jump at it. Now you want me to be tight against you again? You do remember what I said? Tell me what you really want."

Suddenly she realized what he was asking, and she knew that what she was about to do would likely determine how this evening would eventually end.

"I don't want you to stop at my neck."

He stepped in so quickly, she was taken by surprise, his hand wrapped around her, back under her shirt, pulling her tightly to him, his other hand taking a firm grip on her hip, he leaned in close to her ear.

"I won't." he growled into her ear, before opening his mouth wide, and this time, sunk his teeth into the soft flesh of her neck, just below her ear. He bit just hard enough to make her moan softly, not enough to hurt, much.

All the skin contact, the speed with which he pounced on her, the strength of his arms holding her exactly where he wanted her, the growling promise, and those damn teeth, made her nipples once again jump to life, and instantly harden in her bra. The embers in her panties reignited with a vengeance and she was sure she was leaking into her underwear.

The bulge had returned to his shorts as soon as she had answered his question, and now he returned it to its nesting place between the cheeks of her ass, separated only by a few thin layers of clothing. He could hardly wait until those layers weren't in the way.

He dropped all pretense of helping her with her shot, and instead focused on touching her skin, both with his hand on her stomach, and his lips on her neck. He paused long enough to once again whisper in her ear.

"Take the shot. You don't need my help. If you want this game to be over quickly, so that the next game can begin, you'll have to do it while I enjoy myself."

She did take the shot, but hadn't lined it up at all, her eyes were closed reveling in the feelings that were flooding back over her body. Needless to say, she missed. Her next shot, he returned behind her, and again, held her tight to him, and was now nuzzling her neck with soft kisses, light licks, and the occasional nip of teeth. She missed again. Why wouldn't the damn ball go in the hole? She managed to sink her next shot, but only because it was such a short putt.

The next few holes were about the same. The only things that changed were which of his hands was where, and what side of her neck he was enjoying.

By the time they got to the last hole, he had gotten brazen enough to run his hands all along the bottom of her bra, and had even started to touch her thighs, just below the rolled edges of her shorts. Had it not been for a soft warm breeze that had been blowing, he neck would still be completely wet with his saliva. He had moved up and down both sides of her neck, but the time that stuck out most was when he actually bit the back of her neck, that one had almost made her cum, and she was sure he somehow knew that. His teeth had relinquished their grip on her neck half a second before she would have fallen to her knees in orgasm. The effect it was all having on her was incredible. She was now almost positive that if somebody were to look closely enough, they might even find a wet patch developing on her shorts.

After handing in their clubs, he took her by the hand, and led her back to the car. He opened the door, and ushered her inside, openly staring at her ass and legs as she climbed in. He circled around to the driver's side, got in, and started driving. The car was silent, anticipation building in each of their minds. He placed his hand on her thigh. High on her thigh. Without thinking, she placed her hand on his, and slowly pulled his hand even higher, until his pinky was under the roll of her shorts. He smiled inwardly, but didn't push any further up her leg, even if she had just invited him to do just that.

When they got back to her place, she led the way into the living room. It was just a small one bedroom place, with one room serving as a sitting room and dining area. She asked if he wanted something to drink, and brought two bottles of beer from her fridge. She handed him his bottle and moved towards the couch, with him close behind her. Before she could sit, she felt him grab her hip. She paused in her tracks, and slowly turned to face him.

"I'm sorry, " he said, "I don't really want this beer. I want you. I came here for you."

He took both bottles of beer, and placed them on the table in the middle of the sitting area.

"I want to see you. Go remove your shoes and socks please, then come back to me."

Was he telling her what to do? How dare he!? But even as these thoughts ran through her mind, she found herself walking to the entrance, removing her shoes, and socks, and returning to him in the middle of the room.

"Now take off your shirt, and your shorts."

She froze. What was he thinking, just telling her to strip off her shirt and shorts. More importantly, why was she even considering doing exactly as he said? Those teeth, those sparks from his hands touching her. His hand on her thigh on the way here. She had clearly invited him as high on her leg as he wanted, yet he had held his ground. Stand there half naked in her living room, just because he said so? Could she actually do it? Should she?

Before she could talk herself out of it, she gripped the hem of her shirt, and pulled it over her head. Dropping her shirt to the floor, she quickly opened her shorts, and let them drop to the floor around her ankles. She did it! She was standing in front of him, near naked, in the middle of the room, and suddenly, she felt her whole body flush from the exposure.

She was just as magnificent as he had imagined. A vision of his perfect woman. He noted the bra and panties didn't match, but didn't care. She had tried to make a matching set, and that meant that she had been hoping he would see them on her.

Not knowing what to do, she had crossed her arms across her stomach, just below her chest. She was feeling a little vulnerable, and very exposed, even though it was not really any different from being in a bathing suit. Except that she was hoping that this suit would be removed from her very soon.

"Arms by your sides please. You are the most incredibly beautiful woman I have ever seen. Just seeing you makes my blood boil. Touching you has been driving me crazy all evening, but you already know that. Anywhere covered by clothing is off limits. I promised I would not stop at your neck, but I will not venture further than I am invited. From now on, with me, you will need to ask for what you want. You will be precise in what you ask. It is the only way this can move forward. I will not touch your clothing from this point on in the evening."

He reached out, wrapped his arm around her pulling her body into his. One hand wrapped around her, one now reaching up to her ponytail, he held her head, leaned in, and began kissing her passionately. She could feel the desperation in his kiss. The need, the want. She limply placed her arms around his shoulders, holding on for dear life. Their tongues danced between both of their mouths, neither one able to make enough contact to satiate their hunger for the other.

His grip on her hair tightened slightly, as he forced her to separate her lips from his. He pulled gently by insistently on her hair until she lifted her chin high into the air, exposing her neck to him. While his lips, tongue and teeth danced all over her exposed neck, his other hand, true to his word, never touched either her panties or her bra. He simply kept it placed in the small of her back, holding her close to him.

The kisses had been all she had hoped they would be, but his mouth on her neck was beyond what she had imagined it could be. Every pore he touched seemed to add more fuel to the fires burning inside her. His hand held her body close, while his other hand used her hair to open her to his touch. Then it happened, he didn't stop at her neck.

He slowly started working his way across the top of her shoulder, being careful to avoid the bra strap, but still making sure to touch every other part of her shoulder. Another slight tug on her hair as he restarted from her neck, before proceeding across the other shoulder.

After completing the journey across her shoulders, he returned to her collarbone, just beside the ever present brastrap, and began kissing and nibbling slowly down along the side of the strap. Unfortunately the cups of the bra covered her breasts completely, so he could only follow the bra's edge along her chest and back up to the opposite collarbone.

The taste of her skin drove him wild with lust. He wanted to rip off her clothes, pin her down and ravage her body. Taking her, claiming her, making her his. His cock was as hard as steel. He was so Hard it was almost painful for him to be restrained in his pants and underwear. It was demanding to be let out, but he insisted it not be that way. He needed her to want to be his first. He needed to know that she understood just how wild she made him feel inside. There was something primal in how she made him feel, but she wasn't ready yet.

OMG was all that she could use to describe what she was feeling. His tongue dancing along her skin, followed by his teeth dragging along her skin, every so often they would actually nip at her flesh. The small jolt of pain mixed incredibly well with the soft wet lips following behind, and that tiny bit of suction he was applying as he pulled away from one spot, only to repeat the incredible sensations on a new spot. She wanted more, she demanded more. Her arm raised by itself, to touch the back of his head, just as he was about to make contact with her collarbone again, and she wanted to feel his teeth on that sensitive spot for longer this time, she needed him to stay there longer. But the contact didn't happen. Where are the teeth?

He immediately froze when her hand started moving. She wanted more, and was trying to control him to do as she wished. He had other plans though. He paused, hovering over her collarbone, he felt like some wild thing, hovering over its prey, waiting to devour it whole. NOT YET!! There would be other times for that. Right now, it has to be about something else. He needed to know she was going to be his forever, otherwise she'd never understand.

He held still, drops of saliva forming on his lips in anticipation of getting to taste more of her. She needed to follow the rules though, and he had asked for her arms at her sides. Would she realize on her own, and surrender without prompting? Or will she need to be told again? How long should he wait?

*Drip*

The drop of saliva landing on her skin snapped her attention back to the lack of contact. Why had he stopped? He stopped when I touched his head. Can't I touch him? How to tell him that I want more, without using words? What would he have done if she hadn't touched him? Maybe it was as simple as putting her hand back by her side?

She lowered her hand back to her side, and he had to use all his willpower to stop from lunging forward to sink his teeth into her collarbone. Instead he managed to move slowly into position on her skin, but this time it was a bite, not just a nip. It drew a sharp intake from her, and a bit of a whimper. His cock throbbed again. That was possibly the sexiest thing his ears had ever heard.

"Good Girl." he growled into her ear. "Take me to your room, close the blinds but keep the lights on."

FUCK! The instant her hand once more returned to her side, was the instant his lips made contact once more with her flesh. Then the teeth, but ooooohhhhh, he's not nipping, this is biting. This hurts, but I want more. Don't move, or it will stop again! But it hurts and I want more, how can I tell him? At last it was too much, the pleasure and pressure build up was too much, and her breath caught, then she whimpered, barely above a whisper. He heard it though, as she knew he would.

He's growling again, giving instructions again. No, not instructions, not suggestions, orders. Orders that she found herself following without hesitation. She only knew that she wanted more of what he was giving, and she was going to do whatever she had to to get it. She opened her eyes, his face was now millimeters from her own, she could feel the heat rising in her skin, blood pumping to the surface, making her glow warm all over. She wanted to kiss him, no, she needed to kiss him right then.

She closed the distance between their mouths in a flash, and her lips crashed into his. After the initial crash, she began to kiss and lick and suck on his lips, begging him to return the kiss. He leaned into her mouth, parting his lips, allowing her to access his mouth. Tongues intertwined and explosions of pleasure were felt by both. She licked along the inside of his teeth, those teeth that drove all sanity from her. She hoped he understood that she wanted more of the teeth. Once they broke the kiss, she turned, and walked to the bedroom to close the blinds and turn on the lights.

After making sure of the blinds and lights, she returned to him, and reaching for his hand, offered to lead him to her bedroom. He followed in silence, staring at this beautiful woman leading him to her bed, almost begging him to bite her. She was incredible in every sense.

Stopping beside her bed, standing in her bra and panties while he was fully clothed, and she was so excited, she could cut glass with her nipples, then melt the shards with the heat from her pussy. She stood still, inviting more orders from him and he was quick to supply them.

"On the bed, lie on your back, hands up to the headboard."

She quickly mounted the bed by crawling on her hands and knees, hopefully providing an enticing view of her ass. She wanted to feel his eyes on her. She assumed the required position, stretching her arms up above her head. She felt exposed, and she wanted to be even more exposed and without being told to, she found herself spreading her legs, not obscenely, but what she hoped was invitingly.

"Eyes closed."

She closed her eyes, and while imagining what could be next, her breath once again was caught in her throat.

Teeth clamped down on her rib, just below her bra, followed by wet, soft, sucking lips. A soft moan escaped her lips. She could feel his weight moving on the bed, but kept her eyes closed tightly, enjoying every bit of contact he was making with her body. He crossed her body, once again following along the edge of her bra. Kissing, nipping and licking his way to her other side, then he moved lower, along her side, all the way down to the waistband of her panties. He began the return trip to the opposite side of her body, this time along the top of her panties.

Somewhere even through all the endorphins running through her brain, she managed to note that she needed better panties, low cut panties. He was maddeningly close, but excruciatingly far from where she needed him. His mouth was magical, transporting her to a world where only his mouth and her skin existed. She could barely feel the bed shifting with him moving above her prone body, but she could definitely feel the teeth sinking savagely into her hip bone, on the side where the panties were hanging a little lower than the first side. The pleasure/pain mixture forced her to start with another whimper of pain, and finish in a low moan of pure lust.

She was responding even better than he could have ever dreamed. She was the perfect one in every sense. Her beauty drew him in, her personality captivated him, and her body was intoxicating him. Her compliance fueled his lust, his lust inflamed her lust, and her lust was pushing him farther into the wild, savage place he was scared to go, for now. He wanted to speed through, and devour her entire body, covering her in his marks, and saliva. He wanted to rip what little clothing she had from her body, and he wanted to place more teeth marks, and lots more licks, once all obstacles were gone.

He reached up, and grabbed one of her hands, gentle and insistent as always, and stretched it out to her side, starting at her shoulder, and again, kissing and nibbling all the way to her fingers, were he paused to suck on each digit in turn, before returning to her shoulder, where he once again bared his teeth, and bit down until her whimper-moan returned. Once more to the other side, this time though, he paused a moment before the bite, waiting to see it, she moved her shoulder the smallest bit, almost imperceptible, almost like a twitch of the muscle, but he knew this was no simple twitch, it was confirming that she wanted the bite, and he gave it to her.

She wasn't even sure she had moved her shoulder, she knew she wanted to, but she also understood he wanted her to be still. This bite seemed even more ferocious than all that came before, and this time, it was all moan, no whimpering now. She wanted all he would give her. She felt her back stiffen, and felt her hips rise off the bed, and she had no idea why, he wasn't even touching her there, yet.

Yet? Suddenly the possibility of him touching her there was terrifying, yet she couldn't wait to find out more. She forced her hips to relax, and settled herself back onto the bed.

He loved how responsive to his touch her body was, it was addictive. He needed more of her now.

"Turn over, hands on your head, please."

She slid sideways on the bed, so that she would remain in the middle of the bed as she turned. Only as she settled on her stomach did she realize what her maneuver had done. One side of her panties had been pulled right into the crack of her ass! Should she straighten it out? "Hands on your head please" was what he asked. Besides, she wanted to feel his touch, everywhere. She could feel his gaze burning into the exposed flesh of her ass. His gaze was lighting fires just beneath her skin, everywhere his eyes traveled. What would he do to her next?

When she settled on her stomach, his eyes found her freshly uncovered ass. How he resisted the urge to pounce on her, and claim her body as his, he wasn't sure, but he had started this with some semblance of a plan, and he needed to follow the rules for tonight.

He began tracing the lines of her bra with his tongue this time. Starting at the bottom of the bra, he would lick, then kiss, then lick, then bite. The first bite landed just beside her spine, and he felt her tremble, but not out of fear, out of lust. He followed this pattern along her back, down her side, across her lower back, and back up, making sure to end on a bite, and each bite had gotten stronger, as had her reactions.

The original jumpiness had vanished. There were no more whimpers to be heard, only moans. Now instead of thrusting her body towards the teeth, she was now grinding her body into his mouth, moaning his new favorite sound.

He moved to the undisturbed side of her panties, He changed the pattern now. Soft kisses started it off, followed by barely there licks, topped off with strong bites, The first bite landed on the outside of her thigh, and he felt the muscles below the skin tense, then relax into the bite. Once the muscle relaxed, he moved on. All the way down to her ankle, along the outside of her leg, which left the inside for the return trip to the start. He switched back to a similar spot on her other side, still making each bite a little stronger. Down the outside and all the way back up the inside, just below where the panties should have been had they not been pulled out of position. He paused. He moved to whisper in her ear.

"The next time you feel my teeth, remember that you need to ask permission first. I know perfectly well that you did this on purpose. Every action has a reaction."

He returned to the disturbed side of her ass, and starting at the crease where her ass meets her thigh, he kissed, wetly, opening his mouth to try and get as much of his mouth as possible on her tender flesh, but keeping his teeth from touching her. Then he slid his tongue completely up the crack of her ass, running his tongue right along the edge of the fabric, and in passing, just barely glancing the edge of her back hole, all the way to where the fabric came back out. Still no teeth, and he could feel her tremble in anticipation of the teeth.