The Perfect Pairing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You haven't asked permission." he whispered from down near her ass.

She was happy she hadn't tried to fix it, or avoid it happening in the first place. The things he just did had her teetering on the edge of something incredible. She felt like her body was going to explode in pleasure. She knew how wet her panties were right now. She knew that if he just touched her in the right spot, it would be all-consuming. What did he say about not asking permission? Before she could pay the thought any attention, she felt his teeth, sinking into the very tender flesh of her ass. He had managed to get his teeth right down to where the panties protected very little of her modesty. It felt like he was trying to tear off a piece of her and swallow her whole.

The pain disappeared, and it was replaced with tremors leading to her pussy. She was going to come! It was going to be incredible! then the teeth stopped, just before she could make the tipping point.

He had timed it perfectly. As he tried to pull away, she raised her hips off the bed, trying to get his teeth back to finish the job. All she got was a sharp slap on her covered cheek, just sharp enough to let her know that she wasn't going to get that yet.

"You didn't ask," he repeated.

He wanted her to ask her permission to come? How dare he! But she wanted to cum, she NEEDED to cum. The lust burning inside her needed release. Could she do it? Should she do it? Would she do it? The debate inside her head had taken too long, and the moment slipped away. Maybe he wasn't finished yet, he hadn't been to her upper back yet.

Starting just beside her neck, he began licking and kissing his way across her shoulder to her bra strap. Down along the shoulder strap, just kisses, and licks, no teeth. Where were the teeth? Would they come back? Please bring them back.

He was struggling to keep his slow pace. What he wanted was to get back to her neck, and he wanted to hear her whimper as he sinks his teeth viciously into her spine, pinning her to the mattress with only his teeth. He wanted to hear her give herself to him, hear the change when she allowed herself to relax into the feeling, and how that whimper would eventually turn to a moan of pleasure, begging him for more.

That couldn't happen yet. Slow, make sure she wants more. Gentle. The night was just about over. He needed to gather information now, to confirm she was the one. He glided along her back, always following the material, pausing randomly for soft kisses, no teeth. As he finished his trip, and returned just beside the back of her neck.

His mouth opened wide, licking his lips along the way, he closed the gap between him and her. Touching gently, his lips drew a perfect circle over her spine. Pushing his tongue flat along her skin, he took one long lick, making sure to touch every bit of skin within that circle.

Then came the teeth. He closed his teeth onto her skin, making to take the biggest bite he could, pushing them into her flesh. But not deep this time. This time is the promise of the next time. Keeping a light pressure on her skin, he dragged his teeth closed, only barely nipping at her as his jaw closed.

The soft gentle contact of his tongue and lips kept her furnace on a slow burn. She found herself more tense than ever, but there were no teeth. She was constantly braced for those teeth. By the time he reached the side of her neck again, she had relaxed, she had let herself focus on the smooth wet skin drawing a crude rectangle all over her back. Her eyes were closed, and she instinctively turned her head, pushing her face into the pillow, offering her neck to him.

When his teeth did finally make contact, it wasn't forceful, it wasn't painful, it was soft, gentle, loving? She found that she had kept her body completely tense the entire time, prepared for an almost savage bite to the back of her neck. As hard, or harder, than the one on her ass. She could still feel where his teeth had been, even though it seemed like it happened ages ago. She leaned into the gentle scraping of his teeth over her spine, part of her wishing it was much more forceful of a bite. The tiny nip at the end made her jump a little. So many feelings all at once. She would do anything to continue this.

"Turn over." he whispered gently into her ear.

His words compelled her body to action before she could even process his words, and suddenly she was on her back. Waiting for whatever he wanted to do to her next. Anything, anything at all, just please don't stop now.

"I want to see all of you."

No explanation was required for her to move into action., she raised her upper body off the bed, by pushing her head down, lifting her chest. She slid her hands up behind her back, and released the clip of her bra. She pulled her hands out from under her, and finished removing her bra without hesitation. She wanted to show him all of her. She wanted to feel his eyes roaming her body. She wanted other parts of him to roam her body. She wanted all of him to touch all of her.

The smile that lit up his face was due to the eagerness she showed in removing her bra. She truly did want this as much as he did. Her breasts were perfection, just like the rest of her. Not too big, but topped with incredible nipples. Her nipples were mesmerizing him. He wasn't normally a "titty" man, but his mouth watered for her nipples. They were hard, standing proud, and begging for attention. They were bobbing slightly up and down in time with her breathing, and she hadn't yet put her back flat on the mattress yet. She kept her back off the bed, as if offering herself. Hoping for more.

Please touch me. His eyes were locked onto her nipples, and she swore she could feel his eyes once again. She held position with her chest raised for too long. She realized she still needed to get her panties off, he said all of her.

She allowed herself to lower her back once more to the mattress, only to now dig her heels in, and push her pelvis up. She began pushing the waistband of her panties down, revealing her dark tangle of hair, slowly pushing farther down until finally, the gusset pulled away from her wet sex. She could smell her own arousal, and she blushed, but forced herself to continue pushing the panties down her legs. As she was about to relax her now naked ass back to the bed, he reached out, and placed his hand under her cheek, and held her pelvis up in the air.

"Allow me. Don't move"

With her hips still lifted off the bed, she felt him take hold of her panties, and pulled the rest of the way down to her ankles. He encouraged her to lift one foot off the bed, and out of the panties, but as she was about to put her foot back down, he moved her foot away from the one still firmly on the mattress, effectively opening her up to him. She complied with his guidance, and repeated the process with her other leg, widening her feet just a little more. From his position beside the bed, he could already smell her arousal. Unabashedly, he leaned in closer to her thick triangle, his nose just brushing the hair, and he inhaled deeply. A deep growl echoed through his ears, as loud as if standing beside a jet plane.

Control yourself. Keep going. He placed his hand just above the triangle of hair, and pushed her slowly back to the surface. He sat beside her prone body, she had instinctively returned her hands to above her head. He leaned on his elbow, lowering himself beside her ear.

"I want to ask you some questions before we go any further. I also have some rules I would like you to follow."

He wanted to talk now? Her body was on fire for more, and he wanted to talk to her? When he had leaned in, and smelled her sex, she had been immediately embarrassed that he was smelling her, but his face was so close, she could feel where his nose had touched her hair.It was such a deeply personal and incredibly primal thin he had done, and she could feel her primal self melt, hoping for more. When he had pushed her back to the mattress, it was almost disappointing.

Her hips now firmly back on the bed, his hand pushed down, his fingers skimming through the hair, to cover her burning mound with the palm of his hand. His fingers laid along her lips, in the dampest part of her bush. They both felt the same sparks igniting over every pore of the contacted area.

His hand was right on top of her sex. She knew he could feel how wet he had made her. He knew how much she needed more of him. Anything for more, anything, please.

"You are perfection. The way your body responds to my touch, the sounds you make. Tell me, have you been with anybody before?"

"I have dated a few times, there was one guy who I let touch me, but only his hands. We didn't have sex, it didn't feel right."

"Does it feel right now?"

"Yes, yes it does. Please don't stop."

"We have to stop. You're not quite ready." His hand remained in place, unmoving.

"I'm ready, I want this."

"Trust me my dear, I promise it will be worth it. Now there are some rules I need you to follow. First, you need more underwear, you are an incredibly sexy woman, and I feel that needs to be reflected in what touches your most precious parts. All your underwear needs to be thongs, or g-strings, your ass is much too beautiful to be completely covered. Your bras need to cover less of your breasts. If you are ready for it, bras that expose your nipples would be perfect, your nipples deserve to be displayed in all their beauty. If that makes you uncomfortable, I can accept that your nipples be covered, but definitely more skin needs to be exposed in your bras."

Thongs, g-strings, sexy bras, exposed nipples? She would be going shopping on Monday, but there were no lingerie stores open on Sunday.

"I want to be able to see all of you." his hand closed slowly in her triangle, tugging gently on the hairs that his fingers trapped. He didn't want it to hurt, but he did want her to take notice of his hand.

She took notice. He was pulling gently on the hair covering her burning fire, and it was fanning the flames. He was taking control of her pussy, and telling her what he wanted. He wanted to see all of her. He wanted her to shave her pubic hair off. She knew some guys were into that, she had seen porn, like everybody else. She never dreamed anybody could be so brazen as to demand it be shaved off in such crass manor. His actions were so bold, so blatant, that she felt compelled. It was what he wanted, it was what she was more than willing to give.

"I want it all gone."

And now it was an order. She wondered briefly if he felt the juices flow from her when he voiced the order. More please.

"The new panties should also be low cut in the front, the less material hiding you from my view, the better. If you do not have a matching set, then you shouldn't wear anything at all."

How was she going to remember all the details? It was so hard to focus on anything but his hand on her mound, hair still trapped in his grip. Low cut, more skin, less material. If they aren't a set, wear nothing? Could she? Should she? She already knew she would. There was still more feelings he would give her, and she wanted to feel them all.

"Did you touch yourself after I left yesterday?"

How did he know? She blushed as she felt a little shame wash over her.

"Don't be shy with me now." he whispered in her ear as he gently tugged once more on the hair in his hand. His hand was already in the most intimate of places, feeling her leaking juices, there was no need to hide anything from him.

"UUUMMM yes, yes I touched myself. "

"Did you cum? "

"Yes."

"Did you ask?"

"No."

"Tonight, after I leave, you can touch yourself as much as you like. I want you to focus on which sets of teeth marks you enjoyed receiving the most. Do. Not. Cum. I will be the cause of your next orgasm. Do you understand?"

"Yes, touching, no cumming, teeth." she mumbled, almost incoherently, but he understood her clearly. He knew the grip he had on her hair was distracting her.

Time for the finale.

"It occurs to me that I never completed my tour of your body. I think I forgot your thighs. We can't have that. Open your legs wide for me. Try to touch the bed with the sides of your knees. This is going to be a challenge. You do not have permission. You will not cum."

What was he planning? She moved her legs as demanded. Her legs spread as wide as possible, pushing her knees down to the mattress as best she could, she could feel the folds of her pussy flowering open beneath the cover of hair. She thought she could feel her own juices creeping along the crack of her ass. She tried to brace herself, but still wasn't ready.

He sank his teeth into the soft inner flesh of her thigh. Biting hard, he could smell the fresh wave of juices leaking from her splayed sex, and it made him bite harder, almost to the tendons in her thigh. She squirmed, writhing beneath his mouth, but never pulling that thigh away from his mouth. Her body was thrashing around the bed, while his teeth kept her one leg trapped in an iron grip.

She was just about to fall off that cliff, when she remembered what he had said. You will not cum. As if in sync with her thoughts, the teeth released her thigh. Her body stopped squirming, she tried to remember to breathe again.

She was launched back to the pinnacle before she could settle herself. His teeth were again sinking into her skin, the other thigh. The pain and pleasure of it was killing her. Her body spasming without her control. She wasn't sure she could stop from falling over the ledge this time. The unstoppable force pushing her towards that ledge, suddenly stopped. She collapsed into the mattress, her whole body going limp. She noticed the air in the room was chilling small beads of sweat that had appeared all over her body. Her hands flew from above her head, to grasp the two bite marks on her inner thighs.

Her fingers could trace each individual tooth imprinted on her skin. Every bump and dent of the teeth marks brought back the memory of just how close she had been.

He was back by her ear, his hot breath on her earlobe drew her attention away from her thighs for just a moment.

"I will be back tomorrow at 7. We are not leaving this apartment. No need for shorts or shirts or shoes. All curtains should be closed, but all lights will be on. Do not cum." and he sealed the set of instructions with a gentle kiss on her lips, his tongue was nowhere to be found.

He covered her with a sheet, and turned towards the door. As soon as the hot breath on her earlobe stopped, her focus flashed back to her fingers still exploring the bites on her thighs. She didn't actually hear him leave, nor did she hear him take her key off her key ring, close and lock the door, or slide the key back under her door, leaving her securely locked in her apartment with all the memories from their nights together so far.

She barely moved from the spot he left her in. Her hands randomly ran over her body, pausing on each of the places he had bitten her. Even though the actual teeth marks were gone, her body knew exactly where his teeth had touched. Each time she touched a spot, she recalled clearly how good it felt having him touch her.

She seemed to stay on the edge of climax all through the night. Not quite sure if she was asleep or awake, if she was dreaming or remembering. It was all a dream as far as she could tell, a dream that she didn't want to wake up from.

When she finally opened her eyes, the clock read 7:00. Only twelve hours before he comes back. She climbed from her bed, and went to the bathroom. After relieving her bladder, she paused in front of the full length mirror, and examined herself. Looking at the dark hair peeking from between her legs, she remembered his words, and was excited to shave herself for him. She wanted to feel his eyes roaming all of her skin.

Twisting her leg slightly, she opened her leg to see if there were any marks from his teeth. Her eyes fell upon his mark, high on the inside of her thigh, but clear as day, there were his teeth. He had marked her as his. Her fingers traced the bruise, and she felt the fires returning. If not for her hungry stomach growling for her attention, she would have gotten lost in the moment of recalling his teeth. She dragged herself back to the moment, and strolled out to the kitchen area.

She had already started the coffee machine before she even noticed that she was still naked. She never walked around naked, even when alone. Normally panties and a shirt were the minimum she would wear when alone, but after last night, she didn't want to feel confined by clothing. She strolled to the patio door, with its curtains wide open, and stood for a moment enjoying the heat of the sun beaming onto her naked form. Quickly realizing that people might be able to see her nakedness, she moved away from the glass, but didn't close the curtains. She didn't want to hide right now. She wanted to be seen, she needed to be touched. She needed him.

She sat naked in the kitchen area, the cold of the seat feeling nice on her naked buttocks. She leaned back to feel more of the cold along her back, then sipped on her coffee to warm back up from the inside out. She puttered around the apartment naked, going about daily things, like eating and drinking her coffee. Checking on world news, checking email and text messages, but she found she couldn't concentrate on any of it. She only wanted to think about the past two nights, and to imagine what tonight might hold.

After finishing her breakfast, she stood, and stretched her arms high above her head, trying to reach the ceiling. The stretch felt good, but she wondered if him being there to watch her, would have made it even better. She was sure his presence would have made it a thousand times better. She craved his touch again, or was that still? She thought back to when he first spoke to her, and she realized that she had wanted his touch from the first moment they spoke.

Now he had touched her, but it wasn't enough for her, she wanted more. Looking at the clock, she now had ten hours until he was back beside her.Grabbing the scissors from the kitchen, she headed back to the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror again, she began to cut tufts of dark hair from her pubic area. After using the scissors as much as she thought was safe, she looked in the mirror once more. Stubble now covered the area around and above her sex. There was no hesitation, she would remove every hair she could find if that was what he wanted her to do.

She felt tingles in her sex at the thought of doing this for him. She wanted to please him, and she wanted to be pleased by him. She could feel moisture returning to her lips by the time the shower had warmed up. She washed her hair, hands brushing the back of her neck, remembering the nip at her neck. She grabbed her razor, and meticulously removed every hair from her sex, legs and armpits. She wanted to leave nothing in the way of him touching her skin. After shaving, she proceeded to soap herself using only her hands, no loofa today. She focused on the feeling of fingers running all over her, imagining they were his.

The bite marks on her thighs were drawing a lot of the focus of her fingers. The heat was building inside again. Then, as she washed her backside, her fingers ran between the cheeks of her ass, and the spot he had bitten jumped to life, and that memory made her tremble. She rubbed up and down along that cheek of her ass, recalling every minute detail of that particular bite. It was even more savage than all the rest. He had tried to rip her apart, and the thought made her knees weak, and her pussy very very wet. She was sure that just touching her clitoris at that moment, she would explode, standing there in her shower. Turning off the shower, she got out, and dried herself.