All Comments on 'The Perfect Pussy'

by darkstone57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good but...

it lacks the build-up to be classified as a 'romance'; needs to be in erotic couplings. otherwise, a satisfactory short read.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERabout 16 years ago
Real people

What I like about your stories is the style of your writing. I find them comfortable.

They are the type of stories filled with imagery and details that allow me to imagine the rest of what is missing while sipping a drink.

Your stories are not only filled with realism but also with real people. You will never find a beautiful buxom blonde in your stories, but you will find every day characters.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
mmmmm

loved it keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT!!!!

Oh God that was HOT! I absolutely loved it! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
perfect fleshlight pussy

I have a fleshlight pussy toy and it is wonderful. It never says NO and I can get fucked any time i need it. Great sex toy.

shorty90shorty90about 12 years ago
great story

This was a really good story. As I was reading it, I could picture it all in my head and it gave me some role playing ideas. I can't wait to read the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reminds Me Of Classmates

In school I was friends to three siblings....a girl a year older than me, her brother my age, and their sister a year younger. The two sisters married two brothers and their brother married the two brothers' sister..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous