The Perfect Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
Horny roommate wants to worship stinky skater feet.
6.5k words
4.55
10k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Fetishes: foot fetish, socks, stink, manly musk, humiliation, threesome, spit, cuckold.]

Logan lied on Tom's bed, tied up with ropes. His cock, currently free of the tight metal cage, was raging hard. What an impressive piece of meat it was. Thick and long, it remained standing like a pole. Logan's heavy nuts, packed into a low-hanging sack full of skin, were currently glistening from saliva. Tom just couldn't stop himself. He was always weak for balls and Logan's were truly overgrown, in the mesmerizing way.

"I haven't even touched you yet and you're oozing precum," Tom noticed, with curiosity typical for a researcher, not a lover.

"Please, Tommy... I can't take this anymore..." Logan begged, already tensing his muscles up and fighting against the restraints, making the bed frame squeak. "You have to touch me..."

"I have to?" Tom repeated, clearly amused. "Or what? Forgive me, Logan, but you seem to be just a bitch in restrains. By all means, if you feel like you can force me to do that, try it." Logan made an angry expression and tried to break his muscular arms free. Even though the bed made a noise again, the ropes kept him still. "Just like I thought," Tom chuckled and gently kissed the tip of his tied friend's nose. "Don't worry, though. You will have a nice time."

Tom grabbed a bottle of oil, spilled some of it on Logan's hairy chest and started massaging him with care and confidence. The jock tried to relax, enjoying this touch, but the sight of his throbbing, needy cock in the background just wouldn't allow him to.

"Why are you doing this?" Logan finally cried out, just as his pecs were being caressed. "Please, Tommy... just... rub my fucking cock!"

"Hmm... nah." Tom smiled, as he started playing with Logan's nipples using both of his thumbs. "So tell me, Logan. Are there any kinks you would like to explore?"

"Yeah, having my cock milked would be on top of my list!"

Tom pinched0,00 his nipples and twisted them. Logan groaned, his body arched and his cock twitched.

"If I was tied down to a bed and on mercy of someone else, I would answer to that someone's questions like a good boy," Tom said in a suggestive tone.

"I can't tell you, you will laugh at me," Logan responded, half smiling, half crying.

"You really suspect me of kink shaming?" Tom shook his head, disappointed and pulled Logan's nipples again. "Come on, tell me. If we happen to have the same ones, we could explore them together and have fun! If you want to, of course..."

Logan looked away, ashamed. Once again, Tom looked at him in a loving way. Logan was such a sexy, manly jock. His beard outlined his jaw, he was big, tall and strong... his biceps had these sexy, visible veins. During a day, he was a highly confident, intelligent guy. A true leader who could easily convince their other roommates to do what he wanted. And he never abused it. He was like this alpha male of a wolf pack. On top, but with intention to protect his brothers. Tom once happened to experience his protective side, as he was pushed by some drunk jerk. Logan immediately jumped to shield Tom from a much larger aggressor and their other roommates followed him without hesitation. That's how much respect he had.

And yet in bed, he craved nothing but to be bullied, teased, denied, even humiliated. It took him a lot of time and courage to make himself vulnerable by revealing his desires to anyone. Tom turned to be the perfect guy for it. Not only he was trustworthy, loyal to death and very careful; he also found all of this truly sexy. Nothing made Logan feel as safe, accepted and loved as the thought of freely showing the desires he always considered shameful, and having someone respond to them so eagerly.

"Okay, I will tell you..." Logan announced, clearly finding it difficult to actually do so. "I'm kind of into... male feet." That reveal was enough for his cheeks to blush. "I guess it's about the humiliation factor mostly... you know... related to... well, smell..."

Tom smirked and looked down at his socked feet.

"That's hot," he admitted. "So, would you like to try and smell my feet...?"

For some reason, Logan's face was rather skeptical.

"Sure, go for it," he said without enthusiasm. Tom pulled his feet up, aimed them at Logan's face, and pressed them, making sure to cover his nose. The boy found that oddly exciting, but unfortunately, Logan did not. "Yeah, just like I thought. Sorry, Tommy, but your feet are too clean. They have no smell at all..."

"Really?" Tom asked, surprised, freeing Logan's face. His jock only nodded. "That's odd. I changed them only this morning..."

"That was like four hours ago..."

"Well, that's a bummer..." But suddenly, Tom's face changed its expression. "Wait, I have an idea..."

"Doing twenty pushups won't help here," Logan assured him.

"That's not what I've had in mind." Tom smiled in a sly way. "We could ask a professional for help..."

Logan frowned.

"Care to elaborate?"

"Evan," Tom explained shortly, using the name of one of their roommates. "He's perfect for it! He's a skater and he used to sell his dirty socks and underwear to people, remember?"

Logan tensed up against the restrains once more. It was amazing, but his cock was still just as hard as it was five minutes ago, despite no stimulation. Tom counted three drops of precum that were visibly glistening in his pubes. He was planning to lick them off as soon as they're done.

"You can't be serious," Logan responded with doubts. "It won't be the same if you put on his socks... It's kind of like... cheating?"

"I agree, that's why we should ask him to let us directly smell his feet!"

Logan snorted.

"Okay, now you really can't be serious. You want me to bow down to Evan and sniff his dirty feet?" Logan shook his head in disbelief. "How will I ever look him in the eyes?"

"The same way you always did. You're friends, Logan. What you like to do sexually doesn't define the person that you are outside of sex," Tom explained, gently caressing his jock's thigh. "You've said you wanted to experience humiliation. What's the easier way to do this than surrendering to Evan?"

"He's a total douche!"

"I know..." Tom smiled in a sly way. "But that's exactly why he's perfect, don't you think? Submitting to someone who will absolutely abuse the power they have over you is the biggest humiliation one could endure..."

Logan closed his eyes and groaned.

"Stop messing with my head, Tommy! I can't believe you actually make me consider that! If I wasn't this horny, I would shut this idea down immediately." He took few seconds to think about this. "No! Fuck no. There's no way I will bow to Evan! I can't even imagine this..." But he attempted it anyway. "Oh my god..." he groaned again, as his cock twitched in excitement.

"And what if I would accompany you?" Tom asked, smiling. "I will talk to him and make it possible..."

"Oh my god, Tommy..." Logan helplessly bit his lip again. "What even makes you believe that he would agree to this?"

"Well, he was a cash master for some time, no? I hear he was very interactive. Besides, I've done some weird stuff with him as well. I think he's open-minded."

"What weird stuff?" Logan asked, surprised.

"For example, one time at a party, we were in the restroom together. He was drunk and he asked me to pull his cock out and to hold it for him as he's pissing."

"Well, since he was drunk, he probably just didn't want to piss his pants..."

"... And then he told me to stop shaking his dick off only after I will be confident that there's no more piss in his pee hole," Tom continued. "And then he made me lick it..."

"Oh. Well, okay, that is kind of weird." Logan frowned. "Did you... do it?"

Now Tom blushed.

"I was drunk, too... Besides, I have a difficulty saying 'no' to handsome guys making demands..."

"Milk my cock, bitch."

"Nice try." Tom chuckled. "But since you mentioned it..." He leaned towards Logan's cock and gently puffed air on it. Logan was so sensitive now, that he could feel every single particle touching him. "I'm afraid it's time to grab the ice and put you back into the cage..."

"WHAT?!" Logan yelled and moved so strongly that the entire bed moved with him. The legs of the bed loudly grinded against the wooden floor. "No, you can't! It took us twenty minutes to put me into these restraints, you have to at least touch me!" He kept jerking and fighting the ropes, but it wasn't a movie; he couldn't just free himself from this trap so easily. Once he realized that, tears showed in his eyes. "Tommy, I beg you! You can't do this to me!"

Tom leaned over and kissed his abs in a loving way. Even though he was smiling, he had a clear, sad, compassionate look in his eyes.

"It breaks my heart, Logan, but this time I won't even begin to touch you." Logan arched in despair, moving his hips, trying to hump on air, all for nothing. Tom knew he had to be even crueler now, so he decided to lead Logan into a trap. "If you want, I can leave you restrained as long as you need. Maybe it will ease your frustration..."

"Please, Tommy... Just... molest me a bit. You don't have to bring me to the edge, but I need you to touch me, I beg you, just a little bit..." Logan made puppy eyes. "Please..."

Tom kissed his jock's lips and didn't answer. Deep down Logan knew that the "no" was final, yet he couldn't stop himself from begging. He couldn't know that his younger friend had a very particular plan in mind.

"I honestly regret giving you the keys... you're totally psychotic!" Logan cried out. "You can't treat me like this!"

"Logan, baby, you're tied down to my bed, naked. I can treat you however I want." Tom smiled. "Would you like me to lick your nuts? Since I'm treating you so inhumanly, I will follow your lead on this one."

"My nuts?" Logan repeated slowly, clearly beginning to lose his mind. "Just suck my cock... please, drain my balls like a good boy..."

Tom sighed and ignored his friend, deciding to tongue the red ball sack. Almost immediately, Logan started moving his hips, in attempt to slap his dick across Tom's face. But the boy kept it still from smacking him with a single finger, bringing Logan even more despair.

Soon after Tom was done with him, Logan's cock went back to the cage. Frustrated, angry and unresponsive, he allowed Tom to sit on his lap and hug him. It was incredible how much he hated that boy, while also loving him so much.

*

As always, Evan made a lot of noise announcing that he's back at home. His skateboard hit the floor, he opened the fridge to pull out few bottles of cold beer, then he slammed their poor, old door. He opened the drawer and it took him good two minutes of a loud search before he actually opened the bottles with a proper tool. He loudly slammed the drawer, too, and finally, for the final time, he slammed the door to his room.

But then he just turned on the loud, obnoxious music that he was into.

Tom, committed to his investigation, found out Evan's sneakers lying next to the entrance. He slowly lowered himself and placed his nose in one of them. The stink was so strong and intoxicating, that it actually stunned him for a second. He was obviously the perfect choice of feet for Logan to enjoy.

The boy knocked at Evan's doors, but to actually make his roommate hear him through the idiotic rap lines, he would probably have to knock the door out of the frame. So he decided to just enter without asking.

Evan's room stank like weed. Its owner was currently lying on his messy bed, with a cigarette pressed between his lips, holding a bottle of cold one. He was just your average skater -- blonde boy wearing a beanie and a black hoodie with some band's logo. He had facial hair, a scorpion tattoo on his calf exposed by shorts, empty tunnels in his ear and an eyebrow piercing.

Evan was incredibly tall, almost 2 meters high, but at the same time he was incredibly lanky. Now, his large, long feet has been provoking Tom to look at them. He was wearing black socks. One of them was torn, showing off the tip of his middle toe...

"Whoa, Tommy," he said in a carless, hazy, very cheerful tone. "If you had entered three minutes from now, you would probably catch me wanking. What's up?"

"Could you please turn the volume down...? I can barely hear you!" Tom asked, wincing.

"We've talked about this, dude. My music needs to be free, just like me... Hehehe." Annoyed, Tom just turned that shit off himself. That brought annoyance also to Evan's face. "Lil' bro, you really shouldn't pick up fights that you can't win."

A bit intimidated by a clear change in approach, Tom decided to back down a bit and be very respectful.

"I'm sorry, Evan. I will turn it back on in a second, just please, hear me out first."

Still visibly annoyed, Evan released smoke from behind his lips.

"Alright then, bro. Let's hear you out."

Tom felt a bit embarrassed, having to ask such questions to him.

"I wanted to ask you, if you would perhaps be eager to let a friend of mine... well..." Tom frowned. "Uhhh... worship your feet..."

Evan snorted loudly and then took a sip of beer.

"If only the ladies were so easily seduced as fags are... I could open a harem by now..." He moved his foot and placed it on his other one, in a relaxed pose. Tom knew that right now Evan was in full taunting mode, rubbing them against each other. "What's in it for me?" he asked.

"Ego boost? Being an object of genuine desire? Extreme and humiliating display of respect?"

"Bro, I'm so fucking arrogant already, that even I realize it's bad. And being an object of desire?" he took a second to consider that. "Actually, I don't give a fuck. Clearly I already am an object of desire. That's enough for me." Tom looked down, saddened. Seeing this, Evan snorted again. "Is this 'friend' you, bro?"

"And if I said yes?" Tom challenged him.

Evan sighed.

"Then I suppose I would agree... After all, you're filling my belly with delicious food, doing my laundry totally unprovoked and whenever I scrape my knees, you're playing a nurse... If I can repay that favor just by lying idly with my feet up, I guess that's a win..."

Tom blushed, deeply touched by this sudden appreciation.

"I'm not doing these things with intention to get you in dept of gratitude," Tom said softly. "I'm doing them because I like you..."

"Okay, dude, now you're just being weird. Just drop on your fucking knees and show me what a horny fag you are," he demanded, smiling in a naughty way.

"Please, Evan. Stop... You're making me feel weird things." Tom chuckled, nervously. "But I meant what I said. It's not my desire. Although, I'm starting to think that I would enjoy being next in line and perhaps I should schedule a session," he made a completely innocent digression. "So, anyway, would you be interested in offering your wonderful feet to my friend?"

"I would have to know who that friend is first."

"Okay, I will tell you, but you have to promise that you won't laugh. And that you won't hurt him..."

"Are we negotiating BDSM now? I thought it was just about my feet..." Evan tormented Tom, but stopped after he noticed that he's being very serious about it. "Alright, alright, bro. I'm just fooling around. Just tell me," he said with a relaxed smile.

"It's Logan," Tom decided to be blunt and direct.

"Am I supposed to know who that is...?"

"Considering that you're living with him..." Tom responded, annoyed.

Evan snorted shortly.

"Good one. Geez, Tommy. Stop playing games, just say who that is..."

"I'm not joking," Tom said in full seriousness. "I'm helping Logan to explore the bicurious side of his sexuality, that is strictly linked to desires of submission and humiliation. He needs someone cocky like you to push him around. It will make him feel incredibly free and I want to help him reach that freedom."

"Logan? Our Logan? Logan Cooper?" Evan repeated in disbelief, showing his white teeth in a smirk. "The same that requested at a party that three busty Latinas suffocate him with their breasts?"

"He's bisexual, not gay. Now he wants to suffocate with your feet," Tom assured. "But please, don't use that to bully him outside of sexual scenario, Evan! He's very sensitive."

Evan looked at Tom silently, but still smirking, as if he was analyzing something. Out of the sudden, he jumped on his feet, extinguished the cigarette and placed the bottle on his night rest. Tom had to look up to keep track of his tall colleague's face.

"Okay, then. Let's pay our Logan a visit," he said, not even trying to hide the malicious smile.

Tom followed the skater, a bit unsure if Evan was planning to actually play along or just make fun of Logan. Either way, Tom was convinced that the humiliation his jock would endure, would be very pleasurable to him in the end.

The boy respectfully knocked at the door to Logan's room, but Evan just opened them without waiting for any sort of permission. It turned out to be a good thing, as Logan was lying on his bed, too, also listening to music, but like any civilized person, he was using headphones to do this.

Only now Tom realized that despite Evan's intimidating height, Logan could probably snap Evan in half if he wanted. The idea of seeing such muscular jock willingly submit to a slender skater somehow greatly excited Tom.

"Well? Wake him up," Evan ordered, looking at Tom in a bossy way.

The boy slowly approached his friend with benefits and gently touched his shoulder, hoping to not jumpscare him. Fortunately, Logan was asleep and Tom managed to gently wake him up.

"What?" he asked, a bit confused, in a sleepy tone.

Suddenly, without a warning, Evan cheerfully jumped on Logan's bed, making the jock immediately snap back to the full awareness.

"What is he doing here?!" Logan asked in a hostile way.

"That's the way you speak about me? Now you've wounded me, mate," Evan said. He raised his foot and placed it on Logan's abs hidden under his t-shirt. "Especially when I've got you such a nice gift."

Tom noticed Logan's biceps tensing up and he quickly grabbed his fists in his delicate hands, suppressing whatever angry reaction he was readying.

"Don't do anything rash, Logan," Tom whispered to him. "We've discussed this already, remember? Evan became your better the moment you started desiring his feet. It has all been decided already. All you can do now is to learn to accept it."

Logan loosened up under Tom's influence. They looked at each other. Tom wanted nothing now but to kiss him, as Logan had this scared, insecure, sad face expression. Then, the jock moved his eyes toward the large foot socked in black, that was resting on his stomach.

"Ah, ahh, wait a second," Evan raised his toes, as if he was trying to gesticulate with his foot to stop any potential touch. "Before I actually let you do your faggy things, we will have to strike a deal first."

"What the fuck do you even mean?" Logan asked, all grumpy, seeing Evan's smug, confident smile.

"Did you really think I would let you worship my feet just because? If you want to be my bitch, act like one."

"What are you doing, Evan?" Tom barked.

"I have three simple conditions. Agree to them and I will treat you like a proper fag." Evan smiled in a charming way. No one said anything, so he just spilled them out. "Firstly, you will agree to switch rooms with me. I always liked this room more, it has a better view. Secondly, you will submit your skateboard to me. It's an absolute degeneracy that you own this beauty and never even use her. And above all of that, you will let me ignore the Bro Code by letting me hook up with your ex-girlfriend. What do you say?"

Logan lied flat on his bed, eyes staring at the celling. Tom seemed outraged with these demands, but under Evan's smug smirk, he didn't say anything. He decided that this humiliating decision was only Logan's to make.

12