The Perfect Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the jock made the decision quickly.

"I will throw in her number, too, just show me already where's my fucking place, you piece of shit..."

"Agreed!"

"You don't have to do this, Logan!" Tom protested. "We will find someone else, I-..."

"No," Logan responded firmly. "He's such a jerk... it just has to be him."

"See, Tommy? The bitch gets it...." Evan applied pressure to Logan's abs, actually stepping onto him. Logan winced in pain but didn't move. Evan moved closer to the jock's face and then stepped back onto the mattress, lifting his socked foot in some oddly threatening way. "Ready to taste the ripe fruit of our exchange?"

Logan looked at him, wincing.

"Will it change everything between us?" He asked and it broke Tom's heart, because instead of this, he might as well have asked "will we still be buddies after this?".

"Everything?" Evan repeated, raising an eyebrow. "Everything -- no. But somewhere deep down you will always be the bitch that allowed me to rub my stinky sock in his face..."

Smiling like an asshole, Evan pressed his foot against Logan's face, making him close eyes and accept the stink into his nose. Tom watched as his jock's chest raises in a deep breath. Evan supported himself against the wall to catch better balance, as he started gently rubbing his foot into Logan's face.

"And how is it?" Tom asked, finding it impossible to hold his curiosity for some time.

Evan released Logan's nose and mouth for a brief moment, to let him answer.

"This is... stronger than I expected," Logan almost whispered. "When was the last time you changed your socks?"

"Three days ago, I think," Evan answered, giving off a little chuckle. "I don't want to overwork Tommy."

"Do you need a break?" Tom asked, in a caring tone.

"No breaks," Evan said in a firm tone, pushing his foot back where it belonged. "Now he has to endure it. And you better start jerking him off, I want to see him getting hard because of my stinkers. But don't let him cum."

"I promised Logan that he would cum the next time I wank him..."

"Well, that promise is no longer in power, now I will decide if he cums or not."

Tom looked at Logan and noticed that his jock was silently watching him. Tom winced.

"I'm sorry, Logan, but I think he's right..." Tom said in a sad tone. "I'm afraid I have to break my promise. I believe it will be the best outcome if Evan takes the control over you for the moment."

"But you'll be one to jerk him off," Evan said, disgusted. "I'm not touching another dude's dick. And let me sit down comfortably. I'm not going to stand still for this bitch."

*

They've had to make a quick, painful break to make it all work. Logan was stripped down and lied down on the floor, while Tom quickly bounded his muscular arms with ropes. Thankfully, the legs of his bed were so heavy that he could never break free. But his own legs were left loose. Now Evan had a comfortable way of sitting on the bed above Logan, while keeping his large feet on his face.

"I never thought I would see you like this, bro," Evan said, smiling. "Nice cock," he complimented Logan, seeing how Tom releases his flaccid dick from the cage. "So, did you two fuck already?" Tom and Logan quickly exchanged nervous looks. "Hehe, I see. Not quite there yet, huh? But I'm sure you would love to hide your sausage in Tommy's bun..."

"None of your business, asshole," Logan barked.

Tommy slapped Logan's cock. Then moved his hand and smacked his balls. Logan cried in pain and surprise, while Evan just snorted.

"Don't speak to Evan like that," Tom ordered, with a serious face. "Apologize to him, now."

"You want me to apologize to him?!" Logan protested in disbelief.

Tom slapped his balls again, this time making Logan clench his teeth in pain. Then Tom grabbed his sack and pulled it really hard.

"Slap them again," Evan ordered, cheerfully.

As he was told, Tom clapped Logan's balls through the taut nutsack, making him jump and groan in pain.

"Please, stop!" Logan pleaded, but Tom slapped them again. Logan started fighting the restraints, while Evan was chuckling, clearly enjoying his friend's torment. "Why are you teaming up with this asshole?!..."

"I'm giving you what you wanted," Tom said and cruelly smacked his balls again.

"Okay, I know I've said I don't want to touch it, but..." Evan reached out to grab Logan's cock. Then he started jerking it, very gently and slowly. "Damn, I never touched another dude's cock before. Do you like it, bro?" He giggled. Red from embarrassment, with the horniest, most vulnerable face expression ever, Logan silently nodded.

But then, suddenly, he stopped touching the jock and brought his hand to Tom's face instead. The boy protested in surprise.

"What are you doing-?!"

"Be a good boy and lick the dick print that he left on my hand," Evan demanded, with that typical, smug smile that every bully carried while tormenting someone. Tom hesitated, but eventually obediently lowered his hands and stopped protesting. With shame, he lowered his head and started licking Evan's hand, while looking him in the eyes. "You guys are hot," Evan admitted. "Perhaps we should play together more..."

"Guys, please..." Logan moaned. They both looked at him. He gently moved his hips, showing that his huge, red and swollen cock is so hard that it barely even moved during that maneuver. It seemed to be firm like a tower. "Just... do this to me already. And if I don't survive..." he looked over at Evan's feet. "This will be a sexy fucking death..."

"So hysterical... my feet really don't smell that bad. It's two days too early for that. Alright," Evan said, as he sat on the edge of Logan's bed, making it squeak. He lifted his socked foot and smirked. "Don't hold your breath, dude. Inhale deeply... heh. if you have hallucinations, do whatever they tell you to..."

Evan lied his feet across Logan's handsome face and began cheerfully moving his toes. Like a good boy, Logan did inhale deeply, filling his lungs with the toxic air. Tommy felt that Logan's cock begins to helplessly throb in his hand. The smell must have been so much stronger and better when there was no more escape from it...

Tom started jerking him, really slowly, barely touching his cock. The jock started oozing precum almost immediately and his hips started making little circular movements, trying to pull more touch and pleasure from the boy's hand. Unfortunately for him, Tom was already too experienced at jerking him.

"Okay, dude, chill. I know they smell amazing, but you should really breathe some regular air, too," Evan chuckled. "Actually, open your mouth." Logan eagerly spread his lips. Evan, sadistically smirking, pushed his socked toes into his mouth, while his other foot kept the side of Logan's head still. "Suck it."

With a growing erection, Tom watched his best friend obediently slurp on another guy's, stinky foot. He had to be very careful not to convert his own excitement to the movement that was pushing Logan towards the edge. Speaking of which, they finally hit it.

"He neared an orgasm," Tom warned, immediately removing his hands from Logan's cock, making the jock whine pathetically in a helpless protest, while suffocating under Evan's stinkers. "When do you want me to let him cum?"

"That's the funny part, Tommy. It all depends on your willingness to help him cum," Evan laughed, rubbing his heel against Logan's nose. "You can make him cum whenever you want... but it has to be done with your ass, in a sweet little creampie..." He took a second to think this through. "Or, considering that the bitch was caged for days, a rather salty, generous creampie..."

"You can't request that!" Tom protested in anger. "It's between me and him!"

"I'm the boss now, Tommy. You have to do whatever the fuck I want..."

"That's not how it works-!"

"Your bitch is tied up and I'm a lot stronger than you," Evan smiled, confidently. "What do you say?" Evan asked, releasing Logan's face from his foot and helping him lift his head using the other one.

"Tommy, please..." Logan whined, red on face, begging pathetically. "I know I shouldn't ask you for this, but I have to cum... Please, don't leave me hanging, dude..."

Evan spontaneously spat at Logan's face. His spit landed next to his nose.

"Open your mouth, bro," he requested. Logan obeyed, wincing. Evan gathered gob in his mouth and this time allowed it to slowly extend from his mouth towards Logan's. When the thinning line of saliva finally broke, it all fell into Logan's mouth. "Bro, it's as if we kissed. So romantic, hehehe..." Evan looked at Tom and smirked. "Ah, looks like your boy really loves you, Logan."

Tom pulled his pants down, revealing a hard cock and a nice little butt. He started shamefully looking around.

"I need lube..." he said, shyly.

"No, you don't. Look at the bitch's cock. He self-lubricated with precum. And you can smear your ass with spit." Evan opened his mouth and let his tongue slide over his lips. "I have some if you want."

Tom lifted his leg and rested it on the chair. He spit on his hand and guided it towards his ass. He blushed, feeling Evan's stare on him.

"You're really perverted," Tom said without confidence, slowly rubbing his hole. "I think I'm starting to believe all these stories I've heard about your days as a cash master..."

"You're the one spit painting your ass so that your best buddy's cock slides into you easier," Evan reminded him, smugly. "And better pray to never be pathetic enough to pay me for the degeneracy I expected my cash fags to perform..."

Tom approached the jock lying down on the floor.

"Can I milk him now, Sir?" Tom asked. He hated the idea of showing Evan this kind of respect, but he wasn't stupid. He knew who was in charge here now.

"Don't keep him waiting..."

Tom squatted, lowering himself onto Logan's rock hard cock. He guided its head to the entrance of his hole and applied pressure, trying to get that fat piece of meat into himself.

"Not going in as smoothly as you expected?" Evan asked, in a cocky way. "Here, let me help you with that." He lifted one of his feet and got it near Tom's face. "Sniff my funk, Tommy. It will, hehe, relax you. I promise..." Tom listened, closed his eyes and pushed his nose against the damp black sock, inhaling. The stink filled his nose and quickly spread to the boy's brain. "Such good boys you two are... two filthy socks of mine and you're ready to do everything for me... it's a bit pathetic, heh, but also exactly how it should be. Fags are wired to serve real men."

Stimulated with the stunning male funk, the humiliating dirty talk and sensation of a big cock trying to enter his insides, Tom couldn't resist long. He gave off a little moan and swallowed Logan's meat rod. His eyes got lost in his skull from the pleasure. He fully squatted, celebrating the sensation.

Evan got tired of holding his leg in the air, so his foot went back to Logan's face. The jock wasn't just sniffing them anymore; he was kissing the skater's soles, knowing well that he won't be able to restore his image, so he might as well enjoy himself.

Tommy began enthusiastically riding the muscular body in front of him. He looked at Evan and discovered, quite surprised, that their skater friend was rubbing his bulge through shorts. But not just gently teasing it; intensely rubbing, pressed against his leg, as if he had an intention to cum in his pants.

Logan moaned quietly. His biceps tensed. His legs moved under Tom. But the boy didn't care at that moment. It wasn't just about Logan's orgasm at that point. Tommy felt the cock poking at his prostate and he greedily and egoistically wanted more of that.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out, like a horny slut," Evan demanded. Tommy immediately spread his lips and pulled his tongue out, like a tired, panting dog. "Look at you, you're so fucking pathetic..."

"Don't speak to him like that..." Logan protested, in the most quiet, unconvincing, forced way possible. His protective nature told him to say that, but unfortunately, the skater immediately picked it up.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," Evan snapped and pressed his foot against Logan's face harder. "Your buddy is a whore." To demonstrate this, he said: "I will need a blowjob after you're done milking that bitch, Tommy."

"Yes, Sir!"

"Heh, I hope you don't mind some funny taste on your tongue... I might have skipped a shower or two..."

With a brain boiling from overstimulation and that huge, pulsing cock hitting the right spot, slutty Tom had no more control over himself.

"I'll clean you with my tongue, Sir!"

Logan couldn't hold it any longer. So many days without an orgasm, being imprisoned in that tight fucking cage, regularly edged and teased by Tom and finally made to submit to Evan, which was so much worse, because he wasn't a cute, understanding, gentle Tommy, but a cocky douche who would never forget him this.

Now, stuck under his stinky feet, tied to a bed with no option to rebel anymore, he allowed them to witness him as the ultimate faggot, a guy that would let the boy that he had feelings for become somebody else's bitch. And in a minute or two, his Tom will suck onto this guy's stinky, cheesy dick and crusty balls. And every time that Logan will ever kiss Tom again, he will taste that and it will arouse him even more.

It was all too much, both of stimulation and filthy thoughts. Logan didn't even moan. His legs moved uncontrollably, his arm muscles tensed, managing to slightly move the bed with Evan sitting on it. His cock became pleasure itself and for the first time in days began releasing cum in long, glorious loads, held tightly by Tom's ass. It was all he could imagine and all that he waited for. Almost paralyzed by pleasure, he moaned like a bitch, throwing away any doubts or humiliation, fully embracing who he was at that moment. Evan won, officially taking a place above Logan in male hierarchy. And it was just as it should be.

Tom slowed down his movements, seeing how Logan relaxes. He didn't want to polish him, but was still incredibly horny himself.

"Okay, Tommy. Now you can go down on me, as you promised," Evan demanded, releasing Logan's sweaty face from under his feet. "Sit on Logan's face to keep him entertained. He can enjoy the creampie that he filled your shithole with."

Tom squatted above Logan's face and slowly lowered himself to rest his butt on him. Logan moaned, carrying the pressure, having his nose and mouth stuck between Tom's sweaty butt cheeks. A drop of salty cum touched his lips and he curiously licked the entrance of Tom's hole. It felt disgusting, humiliating and extremely arousing, so he kept going. His cock, even though it just had an intense release after so long, began throbbing again.

But neither of the guys cared. Tommy's mouth began making slurpy, wet noises. Evan grunted.

"That's right, slutty fag. Gagging on my cock is the only thing you're good for..."

*

On the evening of the very same day, Logan called Tom to his room. He was very nervous and clearly embarrassed.

"What's up? Do you want more pizza rolls?" Tom asked, oblivious to Logan's anxious stance.

"We need to talk," Logan announced.

"OH." Tom raised an eyebrow. "Alright." He closed the door of Logan's room behind himself. "Is something wrong?"

"On the contrary." Logan frowned and looked away. He picked up a football from the floor and began throwing it up to avoid looking at his friend. "I wanted to thank you for what we've done. Exploring edging with you was exciting but I think I would like to catch a break from that."

Tom haven't moved, patiently listening to his friend.

"I see. A long one?"

"Yes, I think so. It was a pleasurable experiment but I think I reached my limit for now. You know, I explored what was to explore."

"Logan, does this have anything to do with what happened between us and Evan, because-..."

"No! Not at all. I got exactly what I wanted and I enjoyed it a lot. You made this possible. You made a lot of things possible for me lately. I am very grateful." Logan looked at Tom briefly and smiled. But then he looked away to check his phone.

Tom was staring at him silently for a moment. He didn't want to end this conversation here but felt that if he wanted to be a good friend that doesn't put his own desires above somebody else's, he had to let it go.

"I... understand. It's been a lot of fun," he said, hating the fact how sad he sounded.

"Haha, yeah!" Logan chuckled shortly, still furiously texting someone.

"Well, then I will bring you the key to your chastity..."

Tom smiled, watching the jock continuously typing, and slowly walked out of his room.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to share your thoughts and critique in the comments! That way I know whether to continue something or not!

12