All Comments on 'The Perfect Roommate Ch. 03'

by we_all_kneel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So excited to have seen a new chapter tonight! I was about to go to bed but don't regret putting off sleep to read this! Thanks so much for keeping up with this story. I check everyday to see if there is an update! I'm not much into feel kink at this time but the dominant bottom/ submissive top kink and the humiliation kink is 1000% the best. The end of the chapter broke my heart a little but I def can't wait to see what you have in store!

OSUfan130OSUfan130almost 2 years ago

Loved loved loved this chapter! I love some stinky feet/mansmells kink and humiliation from cocky straight guys. Would love to see more Evan and what other disgusting things he would like to do!

SubChicagoSubChicagoalmost 2 years ago

Great story Sir. Wish I had an Evan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to see more unknown roommates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue!!!!

SomeWhiteBoySomeWhiteBoyalmost 2 years ago

Ok this was phenomenal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Last chapter several readers commented that this was a story of fraternity and fun friend sex. I didn’t buy that nor understand it then, and this chapter has just underscored how fucked up that theory is. Evan was not a loving friend, driven by intimate caring and brotherhood. He was a cruel egotistical douchebag, interested only in the selfish “what’s in it for me” angle, and the humiliation of the alpha Logan and his faggy puppy Tom. The sex scene was so cringey, filthy, and hateful. Both Tom and Logan have real romantic feelings for each other and both felt bad about giving Evan power to humiliate the other. Their first fuck was forever tainted by the cruelty. And they both kept trying to convince themselves and the other how enjoyable it was. Talk about not being honest with each other. And now the chapter ends with Logan calling a halt to their play. We don’t know why, nor who he is texting, but Tom clearly thinks it has something to do with crossing a line with Evan. Not sure if there will be more chapters but this just isn’t my cup of tea. Don’t understand it and don’t buy that this is a household full of six besties who are all up for fun and games and experiencing their friendships at a new sexual level. Adios!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t know how you can end it here. There’s so much more to be said between Logan and Tom. Almost as if Logan has decided it’s OK to have a relationship with Tom but isn’t ready to say so. I do agree though with the last comment by the anon reader that the sex scene was disgusting and manipulative and Evan was way out of line from what Tom to asked. Logan is just exploring and what Evan did was for advanced shaming-not asked for or appropriate here. Tom and Logan need some comfort time even if they stop the control by Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lts so stupid and boring.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really wish you'll put an another chapter for this just for a proper closure. I do find the sex scene hot and all, but the ending just left me feeling empty. I care not if they'll go into a relationship or whatever, in fact, I'd prefer it if they'll just go on different ways. But atleast let us see Logan being happy at the end, and finding a proper master while we're at it, not someone like Tom who can be a whore in an instant and let himself be used.

and I must say, Evan is completely out of the line on this one, dude took Logan's room, skateboard, and will now then break the bro code, can't blame Logan for wanting to halt things off in the end. I wish in your next entry that he atleast didn't gave Evan what he wanted.

AhnmAhnm7 months ago

Tom is a stupid whore indeed

x20Mu6x20Mu65 months ago

Loved everything except Evan, he took things way too far. It def feels like Logan stopped because of how much evan crossed the line for him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous