The Perfect Stranger

Story Info
He was a stranger to her, but perfect for them.
857 words
3.57
6.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck him."

The words melted into my psyche along with second glass of Blue Label. I swallowed and looked over her shoulder at the gentleman sitting four seats over by himself. His demeanor was unassuming. I looked in her eyes and they were glowing. She was glowing. I knew that look. I liked that look. I loved that look. She was getting hot and pretty soon the world would hear her volcanic moans. And it was my job to harness that energy.

I looked at her and said "You know what to do" with a wink followed by sly smirk. I was in for a wild ride and I was ready. These moments made me happy. I couldn't keep her all to myself. Sharing her turned me on and this was the perfect night to share her with the quiet man at the end of the bar in his own world. We knew it. He didn't. What he didn't know what that was a master of seduction. She licked the corner of her mouth, fingered her glass, and motioned for the bartender.

"A glass of Ron Abuelo 12 for me and the finest Maker's Mark you have for the gentleman at the end of the bar, please?" The bartender looked at me for a second with a confused look of understanding. I couldn't help but watch as she transformed into the sexually convincing woman that made me fall for her in the first place. The bartender gave her her drink first and turned around to look on the shelves for the bottle of Maker's that was rarely ordered. As he did that she kissed me on the lips, held her drink, turned in his direction and prepared to get what they both wanted.

Their conversation was brief and I could tell she was easing him into her sexual lair and he wasn't putting up much resistance.

He couldn't.

No one could.

What felt like dozens of minutes was actually a very short time. Our timing was always impeccable. As I was halfway into my third glass of Blue Label, I looked in bar mirror at them and they were both looking at me. I looked at him and returned the looked. I raised my glass and gave him a gentleman's nod. He did the same. She touched his hand and he looked at her. He looked into her eyes. I thought to myself "She got 'im!".

They stood up.

The wild ride was beginning.

I was ready.

This is what I wanted.

This is what she wanted.

This is what we wanted.

She came over and whispered in my right ear "It's time." She knew what that did to me.

The ride up to the tenth floor was never ending. Ding! The numbers read 1-0. The room was on the left. The door was latched open. He could see a faint light on. He could hear Zo's music playing under Monica Blaire's vocals. He walked in and could see the glass of blended scotch she poured for him. She knew what to do. She always knew what to do.

There they were; on the bed both naked and looking almost like shadows moving in the light. He took a seat in the chair across the room.

She was sucking his dick. He was laying back moaning and rubbing her head. He let out a low growl. That meant she was deepthroating him. She had her prey and I was happy watching her execute her power moves. Up and down went her head. Both hands were simultaneously on his dick and going up and down at the same time. Choreographed.

Then she stopped.

Got up and stood up. Her red and black lace corset was still on. Her ankle strapped heels were still on. She knew I loved that. She looked at me and blew me a kiss. Then she looked at her pussy and rubbed her clit.

He layed there lost in her ocean. She climbed on his and eased down on his dick. She was hot. He was hard. She knew her pussy was stretching. I knew he was lost in that wetness of cum and liquid energy. She started riding him, hard. I stood up and walked over to the bed.

I could smell their sex. Sweat was starting to appear on both of their heads and bodies. I rubbed her ass hole as she worked her hips back and forth, up and down. She reached for my belt and started to unbuckle my pants. I was hard. I hurriedly got my pants open and she pulled my dick out. I grabbed her hair and pulled her in my direction. She moaned and I kissed her deeply. One hand was on his chest for balance. The other was holding my dick. Back and forth, up and down. Her rhythm never slowed or wavered. She leaned down and started sucking my dick. It was all one beautiful motion and she was the dancer moving with grace and style.

She began to feel a rhythm building. Her pussy was full. Her mouth was full.