The Perfect Target Ch. 02

Story Info
Second Chapter to perfect target.
3.1k words
4.45
14.6k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
9th50
9th50
39 Followers

Joe couldn't contain his grin. This prime piece of Grade A pussy was now his and his alone. He was still holding her by the arm while Liz was puzzled by what was going on.

Why did this disgusting slob touch her, what the hell was it that she felt right now and why couldn't she move or talk?!

''Alright, Lizzy let me tell you how this is going to work. Just pay attention,'' Joe said with a cockiness that a man like him rarely has. Liz had no choice but to remain in place without uttering a word.

''Whatever plans you had with Ryan afterwards, cancel them. Tell him that one of your girlfriends just found out you're here and begged you to not move because she wants to shop with you, and then go to another store. Let him know he can join but do it in a mocking way, something that will make him feel like less of a man if he does. Basically the way you always talk to him.''

Liz shot him a glare at the accusation but couldn't reply. She was still following the order of paying attention.

''And you make it convincing. No gestures, no weird faces, follow this order as if you believed it. I'll walk out with him. Once I see he's gone I'll turn back and come for you.''

Liz paled when she realized where this was going.

''And don't worry, it won't be the only time I cum for you babe.'' Joe crudely said and laughed at his own lame pun.

That comment sealed it. Liz knew exactly where this was going and her frightened face just amused the man who had her at his mercy.

''While you're waiting for me you'll just be a well behaved girl and not talk to anybody, including via your phone. Tell me if you understand?''

''I do,'' Liz said. The words felt like they were coming out of her whether she wanted them to or not.

''Good, let's look for Ryan to hurry this up, we're burning daylight that could be used in better ways.''

Joe looked her up and down while speaking, and didn't bother to hide his hunger for her body, as he scanned her curves. Liz shivered in disgust. She wanted to be angry, she wanted to tell this fat tub of lard to go fuck himself but instead she calmly went to Ryan and followed Joe's words to the letter.

When she told Ryan that he was welcome to hold their bags while she shopped with her friend, she knew Ryan would decline and leave her alone with this freak but she only said it because she was ordered to emasculate him. She'd feel guilty if she weren't already filled with terror and confusion.

Looking at the mood Ryan was in after he and Joe exited the store, he knew Ryan wouldn't be an issue anymore. Liz punked him out in front of Ryan's own friend, and even somebody as hopelessly in love as Ryan had to draw the line at some point.

Ryan jokingly told Joe he doesn't know why he puts up with her and wished Joe a speedy recovery from whatever bug he had. Ryan was a nice guy, maybe Joe would send him some of the home videos he was planning to make with Liz. Let him know that somebody finally knocked the queen off her pedestal.

Once Joe saw Ryan's car exit the driveway he hurried back to the store to claim his prize.

His soon to be lover was following his orders, acting like nothing was wrong with her. Feeling like he could do anything he wanted he sneaked up from behind and grabbed her ass without a care in the world.

''FUCK OFF! You-''

''STOP''

Liz tried to tell him off but Joe cut her off yet again. Joe realized that the order was being well behaved until he came back so once he came back Liz was free to talk or move.

The Girl used what could be her last opportunity to freely talk, to curse him. She was feisty. He was looking forward to fucking the fight right out of her.

''Babe while I think it's hot you're so bitchy, you can't treat your boyfriend like that. Just for that, stay mute and still, but I want you to feel a throbbing pain in your stomach.''

Her body followed the command and gave her that pain. Her face gave it away.Even without moving she looked hurt.

''So I can force you to feel sensations? Awesome, I'm going to abuse the shit out of that. Whether you like it or not, I'm about to become the best lover you ever had.''

Liz looked scandalized at the nerve of this guy while Joe just carried on and phrased another order in a way that would have Liz leave the store, and not raise a fuzz. Plus an additional set of orders to be always followed. Just to play it safe.

Now she was stuck in a car with him with no other people around. Things could only get worse from here.

''Alright since we're alone, you can calmly ask whatever questions you have. Don't do anything stupid like trying to jump form the car or attacking me, you can talk and nothing else.''

''Wha-What are you doing? Why am I doing everything you say, this doesn't make sense. Please just let me go.'' Liz implored, begging to be spared from the fate she knew awaited her. Joe, for his part, could only focus on how hot she sounded when she begged.

''Ah baby, I'm going to make you use that same voice when I tell you to beg for my cock, you sound yummy." That was NOT the answer the poor woman was looking for. ''And as for your question. What can I say? We were meant to be.''

Joe punctuated the statement by blatantly grabbing his crotch in front of her. Taunting his new toy with what was soon going to happen. His upcoming bedmate just gulped and stared out the window.

Liz understood he wasn't going to say what trick he was using so maybe she should try a different approach.

''You know there are other prettier girls than me, I could introduce you to, and you can use your mojo on them. If you can do this to me, you could even go after an underwear model friend I have.''

Joe laughed at the girl's audacity.

''You want to sell out your own friends to save your ass? No wonder Ryan said you barely have any friends. Nah baby, it's you and me and nobody else. However you did give me a new idea.'' he said while turning the car.

They drove towards the City Mall which puzzled her. ''Lets buy you some new lingerie. Your new life will involve walking around my house with very little on, so let's find the stuff that will make you look as tasty as possible. Oh and Liz? Treat this as if you were going lingerie shopping with your ex-boyfriend.'' Joe found a way to make this even more humiliating.

''You can't make me do that! Please let's just talk this over...'' she implored, but her captor held all the cards.

''I can, hell I already gave the order so you'll act the part as soon as we step out of this car.''

Following his command. Liz entered the store grabbing Joe by the hand and being all smiles. She chose the type of undergarments that would make her look her best and as much as her mind was yelling at her not to, she lovingly called Joe to the dressing room to give his opinion on how her behind looked better either in red or pink panties. Talking dirty to him, which Joe was all too happy to partake in.

Finally, once everything was paid for, she gave him the mother of all kisses while they walked out. A perfect reenactment of how she used to be with the man she thought would be her hubby. Memories that would now be tainted by having recreated them with Joe.

''Geez that ex of yours sure had it good. I wonder what you did that made him dump your ass. Oh well, his loss is my gain.''

The fat bastard just further twisted the knife. Liz didn't even want to correct him on what exactly happened. She wasn't content with how her ex was pulling back on the luxuries and she thought by asking them to take a break she would make him miss her and do anything to win her back.

Instead he found somebody else and now Liz was stuck with this pig. She wanted to cry but she couldn't since one of Joe's permanent orders forbade that.

''I don't ever want to see you cry, not in public, not in private. In public it could bring us unneeded attention. In private it might kill my boners so don't forget it.''

This man was ridiculously vulgar. Just having to hear him say what he was going to do to her on the way to his house made her feel sick. She was angry but had no way to express it as he told her to stay calm while in the car.

So her mind just raced with thoughts on how to get out of this situation.There had to be a way out of this. There just had to.

Unfortunately for Liz, if there was a way out she wouldn't be able to figure it out as Joe had a lot of plans to take up her time and mind.

PART 4

''Alright just to get it out of the way, you're mine, entirely mine. So you don't get to keep your body from me. You will let me touch any part of it at any time. You won't push me off, scratch me, hit me, nothing. You can protest but only because I'd find that sort of hot but you can't physically fight back. Also your body will now be sensitive to my touch. It'll always feel good whenever I touch you, making you wet and you'll quickly orgasm when I go after your more private areas.'' Joe barked at her.

Liz's mind entered a state of denial. This couldn't be happening, this couldn't be happening, not to her. A man like this wouldn't have a chance with her in a million years, and yet she knew it was just a matter of time.

''We'll save the lingerie to spice up the weekdays. Right now we're getting down and dirty. It's about time I claim you as my woman,'' Joe said as if he didn't already own her, due to his power.

They walked towards the bedroom with Joe insisting Liz go in front so he could appreciate her ass. ''No, no, no you can't do this!'' Liz yelled at him, trying to regain control even before reaching the point of no return.

''Oh, but I can,'' Joe said as he threw her on the bed and started undressing her.

Without any push back from Liz he quickly took off her shirt and bra to see those sweet perky tits and then reached the promised land after tearing through her underwear to see her shapely ass and cleanly shaven pussy. He helped himself to a greedy handful of her tits causing Liz to unexpectedly moan.

''Hmmm, that is music to my ears, alright hot stuff let's get serious.''

He got undressed and Liz could only peel open her eyes when she saw the type of equipment this overweight pig was carrying. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen!

''Like it babe? In just a little bit you'll be doing more than just staring at it,'' Joe exclaimed with anticipation while licking his lips.

Joe, due to his obesity, gently placed himself on top of Liz. Careful not to hurt her but still sinking her into the bed as part of his weight fell on her delicious, sexy body.

She should have been screaming in revulsion but instead her body made the experience delightful and instead of yelling obscenities at her assailant, she struggled to keep more moans from coming out. Meanwhile Joe touched her all over and started kissing her whole body, finding his way to her well sized bust.

''No, no, Ahhh, no, leave me OOOOHHH, AHHH!!'' No man had given her such a feeling by sucking her tits and yet here Joe gave her a full out orgasm.

Joe paused and lifted his head to look at her eyes. To see how much fight was left in his brown-haired bombshell. Liz averted her gaze and mouthed, ''Fuck you.''

Trapped under him and at his mercy, she still chose to antagonize him. Oh, he picked a fun girl Joe thought to himself.

''You're going to have to face me for this next one. I, your master by the way, am telling you to french kiss the living hell out me.''

In seconds Liz's face met Joe's own and they started tongue wrestling, with Liz wrapping her arms around him. In the meantime Joe rubbed his penis around Liz's snatch as he raised her legs and slowly had his cock circle around his girl's most sensitive area.

For the next few minutes the bedroom was just filled with the sounds of intense lip locking and moans as Liz dealt with the unnaturally strong sensations going through her tight body. She shamefully came for him yet again.

''Fuck you're so hot, and you're loving this as much as me,'' Joe taunted as he moved on to kissing her neck.

''You, you know I'm not, Oohhh!'' Liz pathetically groaned out.

''Whatever you say, your body is telling me differently. Speaking of, time for the main event!''

Joe got up, grabbed Liz by the legs and dragged her closer to him.She shut her eyes and grimaced, preparing for what was coming.

Joe's hand went right for her clitoris and started working on it. He was not an experienced lover by any means but the state his love monkey was in made her whole body a minefield for pleasure. Any type of touch coming from him sent happy signals to her brain.

Her pussy was soaking wet as Joe mercilessly taunted her.

''I bet you wanted this since the moment you saw me this morning, you just didn't want to admit it.''

Liz tried to shoot him a look of displeasure and disgust but her body was betraying her and against her will her face contorted in a look of bliss. The time had arrived.

Joe pushed his fat cock against Liz's entrance. Her pussy wasn't used to a member of his size but stretched open just enough to let the head in so Joe slowly worked on getting all the way in.

''Oh God this feels amazing!'' Joe shouted.

''This hurts, fuckkkk this hurts!'' she shouted back, being both in pain and unwilling to admit how at the same time she found it pleasurable.

Liz Murphy, the hot little smokeshow and Joe Anderson, a run of the mill fat loser were fully copulating and both of their bodies were going wild with pure carnal satisfaction. Liz's supercharged pleasure centers being matched by the release of years of pent up lust and unfulfilled desire from Joe.

Joe ordered for a switch to doggystyle and like a well-trained pet, his sweet flower instantly complied.

He took an appreciative look at her rear and gave her a couple of good smacks. Drawing muffled moans as Joe dived in, quickly building a pace he ordered her to match. Making them look like two wild animals.

''FUUUUCCKKKK,AHHHH FUCCCKKK'' Joe perversely yelled out.

''Ohh, ahhh ohhh, goddamnit, AAAH, Stop!'' Liz pleaded as her unwanted partner kept drilling her.

Joe took delight in seeing his whole cock disappear into Liz's snatch. Her pussy seemingly welcomed it with rapid spasms, almost like it was trying to milk it. He took in all the wonderful ways this impacted his senses.

The sounds of her ass bouncing against him and the constant change of low, reserved moans and loud screams coming from her. The scent of sex filling up the air. '' OOOOHHH LIZ, YOU'RE INCREDIBLE!''

'''AHHHH OH GOD, STAA-, STA-, STOP!'' It was tough to get words out but she kept trying. The only free action she was allowed to do while getting stuffed balls deep. Her curvy backside rippling when connecting with his wide stomach as they kept at it at a pace she was not used to. It was quite a sight.

Joe held on to her hips, and kept pumping into her folds while pulling her towards him. ''Oh baby, you're better than any hooker I've had. I'm going to make you addicted to my big cock.''

''Shut uuuup, AHHH, Shu-shut up!'' Liz tried to tune him out but it was no use. Joe's words pierced her mind as easily as his cock penetrated her pussy.

Her whole body was past the point of overstimulation due to her gorgeous figure being constantly in friction with his husky frame. Her knees were buckling but he just grabbed on to her even tighter. Getting ready to unload.

Finally like a geyser, the large man exploded inside her. Filling up her insides with his essence.

Their unity was broken as Joe went flaccid while his lover collapsed on the bed. Making an unceremonious slimy sound as his cock left her pussy and Joe's semen started oozing out of her. Joe needed to take a moment to catch his bearings, to say nothing of his victim.

A lot of things should have been going through Liz's mind. The fact that she just got rawdogged by a man who had no business being intimate with her. The fact that nobody else knew where she was, or how long he would keep her. But the fun-sized beauty couldn't think of anything as her body had been overwhelmed. Being forced to constantly orgasm while her mind, her very spirit, kept pushing in vain to break out of this mental hold she was trapped in. Her sense of self had been fractured.

She just quietly stayed, laying face down, heavily panting and covered in sweat, without saying a word as the excess of Joe's juice slid out of her pussy. He laid down beside her to catch his breath, placing his hand on her head and playing with her hair while he looked into the ceiling with a satisfied grin.

This was going to be their new normal from now on.

9th50
9th50
39 Followers