The Perfect Target Ch. 03

Story Info
Joe keeps having fun with Liz.
1.1k words
4.2
14.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
9th50
9th50
39 Followers

Edited by 2soon2now

With the smell of sex still in the air and her body being sore, Liz willed herself to stand up and go to the bathroom. She didn't look back at the repulsive pig or talk to him. She was going to shower and wash off the jism from her leg and vagina. Trying to give herself a brief moment of dignity. Unfortunately Joe wouldn't even grant her that courtesy.

As soon as she turned on the shower Joe came from behind and hugged her. His touch command was still in effect so Liz lightly whined in pleasure as the fresh, cold water bathed them both while he held her.

Her body was shooting endorphins as the water washed off the sweat and helped with the soreness while Joe's fondling continued. She knew how wrong this was but she was too tired to say anything.

"Here babe, let me," Joe playfully muttered as he took the soap from her hands and decided to wash her himself. Dedicating extra time to her breasts.

And of course he instructed her to do the same to him. The forced sex was sickening but this was just insulting. Having a post-coital shower as if they were a happy couple.

Joe's member quickly reacted to Liz's touch and rose up to salute her. The trapped vixen took the initiative, got on her knees and immediately started masturbating him.

"Woah, easy girl, you didn't even wait for your orders this time." Joe exclaimed, taking delight in his fuckbunny's eagerness.

Liz for her part just wanted to avoid (or at least postpone) Joe sticking his cock into her again. A handjob was better than getting speared or having her mouth violated. She tried not to think about how she'd been reduced to compromising on how she'd sexually service her tormentor.

"Ugh, baby girl!I knew a slut like you would know how to treat a man."

Liz tuned him out while cradling his balls and stroking his cock which was beginning to tire her out. She never had to deal with one this large. His balls felt heavy on her hands and circling back and forth around his fully erect member was turning into quite a work out.

Joe seemed to be switching gears as he started massaging her temple and pushing her head closer to his pole. Liz once again choosing the lesser of two evils pushed her bust into his cock and looked up at her molester with eyes of desire. Encouraging him to start thrusting and tittyfuck her. Even using her hands to keep her breasts tightly squeezed around his cock.

"Woaah, ok," Joe happily exclaimed, coming under the delusion that Liz had gotten into it and had become a willing partner.

The portly man enjoyed the feel of his prick relentlessly slipping through the valleys of his beautiful partner while looking straight at those big brown eyes. Eyes that were shooting him looks of passion instead of disdain.

"Ohhhh, yeeaaah, Ohhh fuck yeah," Joe groaned which was soon matched by Liz's newfound enthusiasm.

"Ahhh, ahhh baby that feels so good." Liz loudly moaned. She didn't have to fake it due to that despicable order that forced her body to enjoy his touch. She only had to stop fighting against it.

If she could make this fat bastard cum again, he'd likely be worn out and leave her alone for a while. No way was he used to this vigorous type of sex.

Once again Joe's humongous hose exploded and this time he bathed Liz's chest and face with his juices. She tried to cover herself with her hands but it was too much at once. Not to mention how Joe's bodily fluids didn't come under the effect of the touch order so she felt the full disgust any woman would have.

Liz faced the floor while trying to keep the bile from rising out of her throat. If she threw up she knew he'd take offense to it and just go for a more obscene act.

Joe for his part was fully satisfied. Not caring about the woman struggling to keep her breakfast in. He just exited the shower and went to dry himself off. Having relieved himself and not paying any mind in what state he left the poor girl in.

"Hey babe, whatever you got to do in there, do it fast so you can join me on the sofa. Don't bother putting anything on, let's just relax as nature intended." Joe commanded while moving towards the living room.

Liz for her part was frustrated that her display of willingness didn't do her any favors.

"Fuck, fuck, ooohhh,I hate this, Why did it have to be me?, you know you're raping me, this is wrong, Goddamnit," she said while getting his love juice out of her face and hair. Letting out a few more expletives as she did.

She held off from insulting him but did let her displeasure be known while cleaning herself. Joe just smiled as he realized there was still a little more fight left in her before he broke her, and made her love him.

He could always order her to, but where was the fun in that? No, this way was a lot more satisfying. A wild beauty slowly being tamed.

"Man, I never get tired of looking at that bod," Joe said as Liz joined him in his living room.

He gestured for her to sit besides him and she did. Proving that she'd obey even non-verbal orders. Joe smiled at the power he held over this firecracker of a woman.

"Ok, you had your fun, can you please let me go?" Liz looked directly at his eyes while asking. Hoping to see a shred of compassion.

"Hmmm, well you are going back to your parents' tomorrow so that's something."

She couldn't help but smile, sure it meant spending a whole night with this asshole but there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

"But under the following instructions. You will give them a convincing tale about patching things up with your asshole ex. Just to help your folks with the blow, tell them you'll be trying to find work since he lives in a bigger city with more opportunities,' Joe said while watching the smile fade from Liz's face.

"Let's make them think their gold-digger of a daughter will at least try to make something of herself. Do the same with whatever friends you still have," Joe continued.

"But..."

"Don"' Joe commanded.

"Way I heard it you went cold on all your hometown buddies when you had it made with What's His Name."

"His name is-"

"I don't care, anyway after the goodbyes you take a cab and come back right to me. With loose ends tied up, our new life can officially begin."

"You, you can't keep me here forever!" Liz exclaimed in a poor attempt at standing her ground.

"Maybe, but I can keep you for a very long time," Joe said with a smug smile.

"And now," he said while grabbing her hand and guiding it to his meat.

"Let's pick up where we left off."

9th50
9th50
39 Followers