All Comments on 'The Perfect Team - Jess and Harri Pt. 02'

by RachDukes23

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
Suspense Achieved

Speaking for myself, I wanted to read the second chapter, and it was all that I expected and more. Richly crafted characters, poignant moments, wonderfully erotic story. Now please continue to contribute new stories whether more about Jess and Harri, or something about Kate, or an entirely new tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ruh-roh.... calm before the storm ;)

Enjoyed both parts. Looking fwd to the next.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Yes you did it. It is a great story. Slowly build , climbing the mountain. We know hard times are to come ( family and things alike) but so far great, exciting, erotic and perfect. Thank you.

JacquiUK41JacquiUK41over 3 years ago
Well worth the wait

Rach this is fantastic. A lovely story with great characters. The whole thing is entirely believable. You are a great storyteller.

Thank you

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 3 years ago

Very Nice!

I must admit I cheated a little. You told me to read part one first, but I didn't listen. So for me, the intro of waking up in somebody else's bed was a perfect hook. You lit the fuse and then it was a nice, slow burn until the ending... right back in bed. Shifting points of view was fun too. So, same time next year, or are you not going to make us wait that long for the next chapter? Thanks for a good read.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Not so long next time

Good to see this part published and unlike many, you do have a reasonable excuse for the delay (but I had to go back and re-read Part One to see what the story was all about). The final paragraphs of this part read as if there is more to come. If so, try to get it out quickly as lengthy delays might lose you readers and that would be a shame because you are a good writer.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 3 years ago
Feedback from LimeyLady

Another good one. Thank you.

LL

BramblethornBramblethornover 3 years ago

Nice work! Looking forward to seeing how this works out between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fabulous! The multiple narratives/points of view is very skilfully done. And the sex is so sensitive and hot. And the dialogue is well-written and perfectly natural. Go Rach, you're a star!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

I found this to be an improvement to the first. You are a gifted writer, I would deeply enjoy if you were to continue.

LiveCatLiveCatabout 3 years ago

Loving this series - the characters are solid, the writing is skillful and the sex is hot!

Really hoping there is another chapter to come?

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

So well written, it just pulls you along.

You get 5 stars and a big ol' attagirl from me ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm reading for the second time and it is a very fine series. I hadn't remembered that the story was quite so unfinished. We really need more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have enjoyed the series multiple times. Still patiently awaiting the next chapter.

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeah10 months ago

Such a shame that I am constantly thinking about the callous way that Jess cheated on Natalie, and hurt her. Spit her out like a bad apple. Did I miss the justification for her treatment of Natalie? Is her treatment of Natalie even justifiable?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous