The Perfect Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre finally asked if we wanted to go for a swim. We walked out to the beach and into the ocean. We swam and talked for an hour, before Andre got out and headed back to prepare the fish for cooking, taking that beautiful cock with him.

When Andre was gone, my husband waded over to me, took my hands and looked me in my eyes. "Sue, I have seen the way you look at Andre and his body, and how he looks at you and your body. A month or so ago, I suggested that you should take a lover, and you said if you ever met a man you desired, you would, I know you desire Andre and I want you to sleep with him, for the rest of our stay here. I want you to do that without worrying or thinking about me, at all."

I started crying and said, "I love you Mike, and I don't ever want to hurt you, are you really sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure."

We got out of the water, grabbed our clothes, and headed back to the cabana. I realized I had not had a hard cock in me for many months. I found out later, that Mike and Andre had already talked about our situation, and Andre said he would be happy to help. When we got back to the cabana, Andre had the fire going, and I walked over to the fire as Mike took our suits to the cabana.

This being naked is going to take some getting used to. Andre was looking at my body, and I knew it aroused him because I was looking at his cock, and it was getting even bigger. For the first time I noticed how big his balls were, and how far they hung down. I hoped he couldn't see the juice running down my legs. Mike showed, up breaking the moment, he had wrapped three potatoes in foil and placed them at the base of the fire. I went and fixed three drinks, and brought us each one.

We ate dinner sitting at the table. During dinner, something that I thought was funny, was that both men kept taking looks at my tits, I liked that, my nipples were hard and erect. After dinner, we cleared the table, and put stuff away. There was still a couple of hours of daylight left, so we went for a swim. I was really horny, but I didn't know how to proceed. I had only ever been with my husband. We got out of the water, and went back to the fire and warmed up. After about ten minutes Mike put his hand on my back and gave me a gentle push.

I swallowed, looked at Andre's cock and my desire gave me courage and I started walking over to him I kept my eyes on his eyes. I was so wet. I sat down beside him on the log. He said, "You smell wonderful." Andre and I could both smell the essence of my arousal, which was now running down my legs. I was so horny. I looked at my husband, he gave me a nod and a big smile.

Andre put his arm around my shoulders. I looked up at his face, offering him my lips, and he kissed me softly, then our kiss became very passionate, our tongues doing a dance.When our kiss broke, Andre stood up, I looked at his cock, which wasn't standing up yet, but was huge. He took me by the hand and led me to the cabana--with my husband following us. Andre pulled back the sheets on his bed, leaving them off the end. I slid onto his bed with Andre following me. Mike sat down on our bed and watched us.

We were making out, I ran my hand down his chest and then his stomach, touching his body turned me on so much. Then my hand reached his cock, I blurted out, "Damn, your cock is so, so... it's--it's huge

Andre moaned when I gripped his cock. He had been sucking my nipples and lightly biting my tits, "Damn, I love your sweet little titties." His hand softly roamed my belly, and then he moved to my inner thighs, moving his hand up and down that soft, sensitive, area leading to my pussy. Then he touched my pussy, slipping a finger inside me. "Fuck, baby, you're wet." My thought was no shit, I'm fucking horny,

I slid down his body, kissing and licking his beautiful body as I went, finally reaching my goal, his incredible cock. It was standing straight up, maybe twice as tall and much, much, thicker than my husband's and the soft, silky outer skin, covered what felt like a steel pipe, it was so hard. I had been stroking it, but now I lay my cheek alongside it and inhaled his incredible manly scent. I pulled my head up and licked the big drop of pre-cum sitting on his slit, mmm. Then I opened my mouth, and lowered my head taking his big pink cock into my mouth, as Andre moaned in pleasure.

I couldn't believe how big it was, I really didn't know a man could have a cock this big, there was no way my fingers would fit around it. I slid my hand up and down it, I licked, and sucked it, I made love to it. I lowered my head until I felt myself starting to gag, then I pulled back, but I tried again. I couldn't fit it down my throat, but I then knew what deepthroating was, you just need a long-enough cock to reach your throat, but not so thick it wouldn't fit down your throat. I pulled back and just sucked and stroked it.

Andre reached down and gently pulled me up to him, laid me on my back and kissed and licked his way down my body. When his licking got to my waist I spread my legs, allowing Andre to move between them for easy access to my horny, leaking pussy. I looked at my husband, who was intently watching us. He was slowly stroking his dick, which seemed to be really hard. He looked like he was really enjoying watching his wife with another man.

When Andre moved into position, he put his arms under my thighs lifting them, and reached his hands up to squeeze and pinch my nipples. He licked my pussy from my ass to my clit, giving my clit a fast and furious licking, then down to my opening to tongue fuck me, and back to my clit. Damn! he knew how to work my pussy, I had never felt anything like this. I felt my nerves building to a climax, and then I had my release, throwing my head back and forth "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," was coming out of my mouth, my hips humping, it felt good--my first climax in over two months.

Andre moved up my body, sucking each of my titties, then softly biting just beyond my areolas for a moment, I really liked the pleasure and pain when he bit the soft skin of my breasts. He then moved up some more, to give me a passionate kiss. He put his arms under my shoulders, my arms reaching down his back, my hands gripping his ass. I could feel the head of his cock bumping into my crotch. I wanted him inside of me so much. I lifted my knees, and planted my feet, so I could position my pelvis, moving my pussy into place, and when I felt his cock against my opening, I pulled on his ass and thrust my hips, forcing his cock into me.

"Oh my God, oh my God," the mixture of pleasure and pain felt so incredible. Andre didn't move, he had seen my husband's dick, so he knew what I was used to. He had fucked lots of women, and knew he was really big compared to most men, and my pussy would need to stretch to accommodate his size. I just had to feel more of him, I started slowly thrusting my hips, pushing my pussy further onto Andre's cock. Andre let me control the speed at which I took his cock into my body, I felt his cock hit my cervix, and then with the next thrust slip under it. I could feel the pressure of his cock hitting the natural end of my vagina, and then pushing and stretching me beyond that, and finally his pelvis was resting on mine, his balls on my ass. The feeling of having Andre's cock embedded in me was incredible, I had never felt so full--so completely full! Was this how making love, was supposed to feel, I lifted my head and whispered into Andre's ear, "Fuck me, baby."

Andre started slowly thrusting his hips, his cock stroking inside my pussy, his size arousing what felt like hundreds of nerves that had never been stimulated before. Unlike my husband, Andre fucked like every moment, every movement, touch, kiss and stroke was to give each of us maximum pleasure. Unlike my husband, Andre did not fuck like he was in a hurry to finish, for his release. Andre fucked me like he was making love to me, for my pleasure,

As Andre and I were fucking, my nerves, which seemed to be emanating from the core of my pelvis and were winding up throughout my whole body, something I had never experienced before. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around my lover's back. I used my legs to lift my hips, meeting each of Andre's thrusts with my own, each stroke causinga small moans out of me,"uh, uh, uh, uh."

After about ten minutes of fucking, my level of sexual tension was so intense, I had to have release. My thrusts were now being fired by pure primal, lust-driven instinct. I yelled out, "Now, fuck me hard, now." Andre raised up on straightened arms and pounded his cock into me. My nerves released, I could hear myself screaming "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my God, I'm cummming!!!"

After a minute or so of intense release my whole body collapsed, my arms and legs falling to the bed. The bottom of my feet were tingling like little endorphins were trying to escape. I had never climaxed like that before, I didn't even know it was possible to experience an orgasm that was so powerful, so intense. Andre had slowed his thrusts to allow my nerves to settle down! But then he resumed his steady, loving thrusts. Our fucking still felt good, but I had achieved my release, I was satisfied, but my new lover had not gotten his climax. I was determined to give him as good as he gave me. I kissed him deeply, then whispered, "Thank you, baby, you're a wonderful lover."

" You're a hell-of-a-fuck Sue, one of the best I've ever had, your pussy is so tight on my cock, I don't know how long I can last." I almost laughed, mentally comparing my husband, and his lack of sexual prowess and stamina to Andre's incredible ability. I wrapped my legs around Andre's thighs, reached my hands down, and dug my fingernails into his ass, and with each of his thrusts, I used my arms and legs to pull his cock deeper into my body. I was also kissing him with all of the passion I felt for him.

I was also dirty talking to him. "You fuck me so good. I love your cock. Your cock is so big. I want your cum." My goal was to excite him to his climax, but my enthusiasm took my own lust and excitement to a new high. I felt my nerves building to another orgasm. The closer I got to another release, the more I increased my animalistic fucking of my lover, pushing his climax to the edge.

Andre's cock was getting even bigger and harder, feeling that sent me over the edge. I screamed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck, oh my Gaaaawd, oooo!" As I was cumming, "I yelled cum in me baby give me all your cum," Andre rammed his cock as deep as possible, first roaring and then grunting six or seven times as his muscles contracted forcing ropes of his huge load of sperm deep into my womb. Andre's body stayed firm and solid as he finished ejaculating, then his body relaxed and he collapsed on top of me.

After a few minutes of catching our breath, we kissed and hugged, and thanked each other for the incredible mating we had shared. Then we rolled onto our sides, still coupled together, Andre was asleep even before his cock slipped out of me, followed by a stream of his cum. As I dozed off, I realized I was twenty-eight years old and I had just experienced by far the best fucking of my life, and it was with a man that was not my husband.

Somerime in the middle of the night, I rolled over and my face came to rest against his skin. I smelled a man that wasn't my husband; suddenly, I realized where I was and who this man was. I reached down to play with his cock, which instantly got hard--starting the whole process of Andre and I fucking again. He gave me two more amazing Earth-shaking orgasms, before blasting his huge load of cum inside me. I also heard the muffled grunts of pleasure coming from the other bed.

Andre woke with the daylight and started sucking my sweet little titties, as he called them. I climbed on top of him, I had two more orgasms before I sucked the cum right out of his nuts, it tasted so good. With Andre, I realized how much I love the feeling of being full of a man's cum. Either in my pussy or in my mouth. I guess I had never realized how small of an amount my husband ejaculates.

**** Mike

I am going to tell our story from my point of view; I am only going to tell the part that I played and observed in our adventure on the island. When we landed at the dock and Andre introduced himself to us, I could see the attraction between Andre and my wife.

I had always been a jealous man because I knew that I was not very good at fucking. Being on the smaller side of average and not having good stamina, I never lasted more than a few minutes before cumming. I just didn't have the ability to be good at fucking. Some of my former girlfriends even told me that when we broke up. Lately, I had been having issues with E.D. which had caused more issues in my ability to satisfy my wife,, whom I dearly love in fact, I had told her I thought she should take a lover. I thought I could overcome my jealousy because I love my wife so much, and wanted to see her satisfied.

When Sue changed into her bikini, I saw the lust in Andre's eyes, and I could tell Sue saw it also, because she put a little more sway in her ass when she walked around in front of him. When Andre stripped off his shorts to get into the hot springs, and Sue and I both saw his cock, Sue's mouth dropped I knew he was the man I wanted to be my wife's first lover. When Andre and I were in the cool water pool of the hot springs, I explained my issues and asked if he would help us out. Asking another man to fuck my wife was so humiliating--I don't know why but it was also very erotic and exciting. Andre said he had helped dozens of couples with their needs, when they came to visit this island, and he would be happy to help us, especially with a woman as sexy as Sue.

When we were swimming I told Sue I wanted Andre to be her lover for the rest of our stay. Later, when we were sitting around the fire, I saw Sue looking at Andre's cock and I could smell her arousal, and I gave her a little nudge to give her courage. When Andre kissed her, I got jealous and excited at the same--time I even felt my dick stir. Then when Andre took her hand and led my wife to his bed, I didn't know if I should follow or not--I didn't know if I could stand watching another man fucking my wife. Strangely, I was also very excited to watch them.

Andre threw the covers off the bed, I guess so I could watch. I wasn't expecting what I saw. I suppose I expected them to just start fucking. I had not thought about them kissing and making love. Just before my wife started sucking his huge cock, she licked up his pre-cum and ate it. I wanted to yell out and tell her not to do that. But once when Sue pulled her mouth off of Andre's cock, and there was a ribbon of his pre-cum mixed with her saliva, stretching from his cock to her lips-- that was the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

When Andre started licking my wife's pussy, didn't he know her pussy belonged to me? I could tell he did it differently than me, I also noticed Sue reacted differently than when I ate her, her body was writhing and she was crying out, "more, more, more!!!" Then the bastard made her climax. When they started mating, and after my wife acted like a complete slut trying to get Andre's cock completely buried in her cunt, they made love to each other. I wanted to scream, "stop, stop, stop it!!" I wanted to run outside, I wanted it to stop.

My dick was so hard, it hurt, I had heard jealousy is the most powerful aphrodisiac there is. The bastard also had incredible stamina, he fucked my wife with long, deep strokes and he acted like he was in no hurry. He must have fucked her for at least ten minutes, before my wife begged him to fuck her hard and then she climaxed on that bastard's big cock. Her climax was not a little, moaning orgasm, like I had always given her, she was fucking screaming, her body writhing in ecstasy like a wild slut! Damn, I fucking love her.

Their fucking didn't stop, he kept fucking her, what's with this guy? Her juices that she had given up for him when she climaxed, were being churned like butter, into a white foam, forming a thick ring around the base of his cock. They fucked for at least another ten minutes I could tell they were both building to a climax. My wife was talking dirty, her hips thrusting like an animal, Andre was fucking her so hard, and then he roared. I grabbed my rock-hard dick and the three of us all climaxed together, the two of them letting the world know of their sexual release--I muffled the sounds of my humiliating pleasure.

I fell asleep, that kind of sleep you have after a very intense orgasm. I was awakened several hours later, to the sounds of my wife and Andre making love again. There was some moonlight filtering in, just enough light to make out their shadowy movements. I could not tell exactly what was going on. But the sounds coming from the bed next to me were unmistakable.

I laid in bed listening to the sound of that damn Andre pleasing my wife again. There was the slow steady thumping of the bed, and the squishy sound as Andre thrust his cock deep into Sue's already cum-filled receptive vagina. But the sounds that were driving spears into my psyche were the moans, cries and whimpers of pleasure coming out of my wife's mouth.

I liked Andre, and of any man I have known, he was the best- equipped man to be my wife's lover. A sexually superior man. But I hated his ability to make such amazing love to my wife. Sue reacted to him beyond anything I had imagined. I had tears in my eyes, I was softly crying. What if he takes her away from me, but I had wanted this.Andre gave my wife two more Earth-shattering climaxes this fucking. My dick had gotten hard when I woke up to the sounds of them making love, and it stayed hard throughout their fucking. What finally made my dick spew its wasted seed all over me, was when I knew he was ready to fill my wife with his hot cum. His grunts and moans announcing his inevitable climax, I saw Andre's shadowy figure raise up on his arms, my wife's legs were wrapped around his thighs pulling him in deeper, with his ass pounding his big cock deep into my wife, and then he roared.

I fell asleep. The next time I woke up, was to the sounds of fucking, their fucking. It was daylight, I looked over to see my wife was on top of Andre, her hips straddling his, rocking her pussy back and forth on her lover's cock, the intensity of her cries and moans letting me know she was on the edge of her orgasm. As her climax overcame her, she screamed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, ooooh I'm cummming!" She laid down on his chest, catching her breath for a few minutes. Then she lifted her body off of Andre's hard, wet, shiny cock, slid down in the bed and started licking and cleaning his cock and balls. I had never seen my Sue do anything lIke this before.

I couldn't stand to watch anymore, so I got out of bed and walked outside. As I walked to the ocean, I noticed my belly and junk were covered in cum some of it, dry and crusty, and some still slick and sticky. My dick finally going flaccid when I was out of earshot, and I couldn't hear their fucking anymore. I was trying to figure out why I was upset and so jealous. When I had read the article about this island, I had figured it out. Sue was so naive, she had not realized that the author was letting the readers know that vacationing here was for couples that desire the wife to have an adventure with an amazing man. I had realized it and I had her sign us up I knew what I was doing. When I had told Sue I wanted her to have a lover, I really meant it I wasn't performing as a husband should. Then after we had become friends with Andre. I had even talked to him about becoming her lover. I had even physically given her a little push towards him, for them to become lovers.

I knew what I was doing. I think I became jealous because I figured out that I was so lousy at pleasing women. I had not realized how good at fucking other men might be, especially Andre. I think he may be an extraordinary cocksman. I also did not realize how my wife would react to her being fucked by Andre. His stamina, his size, and his incredible ability to excite my woman beyond any level that I had ever given her. I was worried that Sue may not be my woman anymore.