The Perfect Vacation

Story Info
A wife finds what she's been missing.
8.9k words
3.55
49k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Perfect Vacation

This story contains cuckold situations, if you don't enjoy that topic, please don't read it. I would like to thank Kenji Sato for his great job of editing.

My wife and I had been married for ten years. We had been looking for a unique place to vacation.We wanted to do something special to celebrate our tenth anniversary, and the fact that we had each gotten promotions and significant pay raises at our respective jobs. We also thought it may take some pressure off of me.

One evening, Sue was on the internet searching for exotic vacation spots. She read a short article written by a woman, who said she and her husband had vacationed on an unusual, very beautiful, privately-owned island in the Fiji Islands. It was a fifty-acre island, with a small three-acre lake, which the owner had tapped to supply running water. The island also had a hot spring, and the author wrote that the beaches had the most-beautiful, white-sand beaches she had ever seen. A dip in the hot spring would relax you and would make you feel so good The water also seemed to promote euphoric feelings. The scuba diving was incredible, and the owner/guide was a truly-amazing man, who took care of all your needs.

The author also wrote that this was not a resort. Vacationing there was like going back in time in fact, she wrote you should take off your watch, forget about time. There were no wait-people, no cooks, no bartenders and no maids. There was a fully-stocked liquor-cabinet, the kitchen had a freezer and a refrigerator, and a gas grill and oven. The owner and guests cooked and took care of all the chores together. There was a modern bathroom, though. The sleeping quarters was a grass hut with openings, for windows.

The author called it Fantasy Island because there were no other guests, she said you didn't need to pack much more than your personal items and your bathing suit, because that was the most you would ever wear. She also said it was quite expensive, but if the ultimate vacation adventure was your goal, it was an experience you would never forget. If you are a couple looking for fun and a bit more in your life, it would be well worth the money. Sue sent an email to the address provided and about six days later received a response from the owner, Andre. The price was fifteen thousand for two weeks, which included the round-trip float-plane trip from Nadi, where the airport is, to Andre's private paradise. That was a lot of money to us, but this would be our last trip of complete freedom, as we had decided to start a family, We booked the trip and wired the money. Then, we signed up for diving lessons.

I've told you how we booked our vacation now, I will tell you about us. Sue is twenty-eight years old, she is tall and thin, five foot ten inches tall, one hundred and twenty seven pounds. She is very pretty with long blonde hair. Her measurements are thirty-four-inch with A-cup breasts, that sport big pink nipples, which are usually erect, she has a twenty-three-inch waist, and she is what's called low-waisted, as she is thinnest just above her hips, which exaggerates how her thity-six-inch hips and ass flare out. This attracts a lot of admiring looks. She thinks her tits are too small, I think they are perfect--I have never seen any that stand up so firm and pert. Sue has an incredible bush, she is a true blonde, but she only has about twenty hairs on her whole pubic area.

I am Mike, thirty-two years old, and like Sue, I'm also five foot ten inches tall, but I weigh one hundred and ninety pounds,packing just a little extra flab. Girls have always said I'm good looking. Before I met Sue, I was kind of a player, but not anymore, now I'm just a married guy headed for middle age.

The first day of my senior year at college, I saw Sue walk by me on campus, I had just set my sights on my next conquest. Every guy was turning to look at her, they all wanted her. She was walking with a sophomore girl, Janet, who was a friend of hers from her home-town. My lucky day, as I also knew Janet, the girl she was walking with. A few days later, Janet, our mutual friend, introduced us.

I eventually invited Sue on a date, and our first date happened to be on her eighteenth birthday. Sue had been raised in a religious, very conservative family, and it took me almost a month to get her into bed. What a thrill to undress her. She had the most beautiful body and was the sexiest girl I had ever been with. Just as I was using my knee to start spreading her legs to get in position for our first fucking, she put her hand on my chest and said, "Mike, I have never done this before.

I stopped, I looked at her, " You're kidding, you're a virgin?"

Sue then said, "Yes, but don't stop. I just wanted you to know." She then moved her hand from my chest, spread her legs, put her hands on my shoulders and pulled me into her. There was resistance as my cock entered her very tight pussy, but I was gentle and loving. I even gave her the first orgasm she had ever had, that she hadn't given herself. She told me she was on the Pill, so I was able to cum in her. After we had both cum, she kept her arms and legs around me like she would never let me go.

We fucked two more times, that night, and when we got up there was some blood on the sheets--Sue had gotten her first cock. I had gotten my first virgin. Sue loved to fuck, she couldn't seem to get enough of it. Girls seem to fall in love with the first man they fuck. I'm glad because I wound up with the hottest girl I could imagine. I thought she settled for me because I was her first, and she didn't know any different. She had never even seen another man's dick in the flesh.

Sue and I fucked every chance we got for the next year and then we got married. Of course, I knew Sue was a virgin when we got together. Sue was very excited to learn about sex, she was very curious and naive she wanted to know about my previous experiences. I was truthful and told her I had fucked eight girls, four were short-term girlfriends, that I had brief relationships with, three were drunken one-night stands, and one of them, I had just been one of the guys when a girl at a party had pulled a train. Sue was very interested in hearing the story about the girl that had pulled the train, and asked me several questions.

" Was she a whore."

" No, as a matter of fact, I kind of know her, and she seems like a nice girl. I think she had some drinks, but she wasn't drunk. One night at a party, she hooked up with a guy, and they found an empty bedroom. After he fucked her, he was getting out of the bed, and another guy entered the room, and she waved the second guy over for a turn. I think she just really got into it. The first guy went back into the party and told everyone there was a girl pulling a train, and all the single guys headed on in."

"How many guys fucked her."

" Seven."

" What number were you."

" Seven, I was just standing there watching, and she looked at me and said, "Would you like a turn?"

" Did the guys wear condoms?"

"No."

"Jeez, she must have been a mess. Did you like fucking her and being part of that?"

"Yes, it felt amazing to fuck her stretched-out pussy that was so full of cum.

Sue was really horny that night. As usual, she experienced a small climax while I was eating her. And then when we were fucking, she asked me if the girl pulling the train had climaxed. I told her that I had never seen a girl so turned on, and that she had cum at least six times-- Sue must have been fantasizing about that gang-bang, she had the most powerful orgasm of her life that night.

That was the first time Sue had ever cum twice in one night.With lots of foreplay and cunnilingus, I used to be able to make Sue climax when we fucked, when she does climax, she will moan and her body will shudder as her pussy contracts around my dick. My dick is about average in length, but is quite thin I'm also a grower, so when limp it's really quite unimpressive. I have never had much stamina, only lasting three or four minutes, but over the last few years, I have developed erectile issues, I don't last very long at all, I get kind of hard, sometimes hard enough to penetrate, but in less than a minute or so I go limp, leaving Sue unsatisfied and frustrated.

About three years ago, two of Sue's best friends--Janet, the friend who introduced us and another friend, Karen--both got divorced. It seemed that whenever the three of them got together for coffee, or went shopping together, Sue would come home extremely horny. Then as we would fuck, and my dick would go soft leaving both of us, extremely frustrated. Lately I hadn't even been taking care of Sue's needs.I hadn't been able to give her a climax in months, I had no idea of how I was going to get her pregnant?

One day, I mentioned to Sue that it seemed every time she was around Janet and Karen, she came home hot and horny. Sue said, "Janet and Karen are always bragging about all the men they are fucking, and how big so-and-so's cock is, or how long this guy can fuck, or how much cum that guy fills her with, how much they like sucking whats-his-name's-cock, how they deepthoated this guy, or how many guys they fucked last week. I didn't know what deepthroating was. Sometimes I almost feel like screaming, the only man I have ever been with is you, Mike."

I love my wife more than I can possibly describe, so I told her we needed to be completely honest. I didn't know if I could stand what I was going to tell her but I felt so bad about myself I had to, I told Sue, " I love you, and I am really sorry that I have not been able to take care of your needs. I know that I am leaving you unsatisfied and frustrated, I am completely disgusted with myself and my performance. I have been thinking very hard about my problem, and what we can do about it. I know that you have never experienced another man. Maybe it is time you do maybe, you should take-on a lover. I have decided that I would be all right with you having a lover as long as you were discreet, never leave me, and always be honest and tell me what you're doing."

Sue looked me in the eye and said, "Mike, I love you, I don't want a lover. Except for you, I have never met a man I wanted to sleep with. I truly appreciate that you have just given me permission to take a lover, and if I ever meet a man that I desire, and think I need to feel him inside me, I will ask you then. And if it's still okay with you, that is when I will take a lover. I have also been thinking about a solution to our problem. Now let's go to an adult store, and shop for a toy that can help fill our needs.

**** Sue

Mike asked me to tell you more of our story, as I probably know more of the details. We flew to LAX, and spent the night, to start our journey to Fiji. I had read an article about the specific island trip we were going on, the article said you could not under pack, that all you needed was your personal items and a swimsuit. We wore casual clothes for traveling Mike and I each carried a backpack, no suitcase or other baggage. We left LAX at seven Monday morning and after eleven hours of flying we landed at Nadi, Fiji on Tuesday at one in the afternoon.

Flying into Nadi,was incredibly beautiful, blue-green ocean, hundreds of islands. After we landed we got a taxi and headed for the address we had been given. The address was a small dock in a bay that had a small floatplane tied to it. We grabbed our packs and headed down the dock where we were met by the pilot. We introduced ourselves as the pilot opened the back door and threw our packs into an already completely-stuffed-plane. We got ourselves seated, the pilot untied the plane, pushed it away from the dock, climbed in, and started the engine.

We had never flown in a small plane before, let alone one on floats it was amazing to take-off from the water. Once we were up in the air, the plane only flew about three-hundred feet above the water--the views were incredible, and everything was so pretty. After about thirty minutes of flying, we saw a small island ahead of us. The

pilot flew over a small bay, then circled and gently landed the plane in that small bay and taxied to the dock, a man and a dive boat welcomed us.

When we were standing on the dock, the man who was about my age, said with just a touch of a French accent, I am Andre, welcome to my island. We introduced ourselves, and as I shook his hand, I looked up at the most-attractive, sexiest man I had ever seen. I stood five-ten, and he was at least six inches taller he was wearing shorts and a long white shirt with one button fastened, his chest and abs showing the definition of his every muscle. He was tanned golden, not brown, but golden. Damn it, I suddenly realized, I was ogling him up and down, like men are always looking at me. Andre smiled, like I have always done when men admire my body. Andre started unloading the plane. I noticed my panties were wet.

Mike and I helped Andre load a cart, that was on the dock and unloaded the rest of the supplies from the plane onto the dock, and started the two-block hike to the cabana. Andre pulling, and Mike pushing the cart, while I carried our packs. When we arrived at the beach cabana, Andre gave us the grand tour.

The front of the cabana, had a nice wooden porch, with several chairs the building was a grass hut with two open air windows, and an open entrance with no door when we stepped in, the hut had a very nice wooden floor with throw rugs. The room was about twenty feet long and about twelve feet wide, the walls and roof all made of grass. There were two queen beds along the right side of the room, a nightstand between them, with a lamp on it. Andre said to just throw our stuff on the second one. Mike and I put our packs on the bed and gave each other a 'what the hell' look.

We walked to the far end of the room, where there were two doors. To the left of the leftmost door, was a small bar with ice machine and anything a person might want to drink. Andre then opened that door, and inside was a large, very nice bathroom, such as you might find in a high- end hotel. He then opened the other door which revealed a nice, big kitchen, with all the amenities needed. He pointed to another door on the far side of the kitchen and said there was a utility room with washer and a dryer.

While Andre and Mike went to get another load, I put a skimpy white bikini on. This would be my last vacation with this body, Mike and I had decided to get pregnant, although I was starting to wonder how he was going to accomplish that.

As I was putting the supplies away, Andre brought in another load, he asked how I was doing. I answered, "I'm fine."

Andre looked my body up and down and said, "Yes you are." He left, leaving my pussy soaking my bikini. He wasn't arrogant, just strong and sure of himself, a real man.

When I was through putting the supplies away, I walked down the white-sand beach and into the water my first time in the ocean. I saw the guys building a fire.

In a little while, I started getting chilly, so I walked out of the water and over to the fire. There were two big logs that had washed up on the beach, in a V-shape. There was a small table with three chairs just past the V. The fire pit was between the logs, so you could move up and down the logs to adjust your temperature. Mike and Andre were sitting on the logs talking. I stayed standing and dried my suit. It was just starting to get dark. Mike asked Andre about the island.

Andre's family was from Toronto Canada, and in the nineteen-twenties, his great-grandfather was a major bootlegger, smuggling booze into New York. When he got concerned about being arrested, he bought this island for his getaway spot. It had sat here uninhabited,since. When Andre was twenty, his father died, so Andre decided to live most of the year here on this desert island, during typhoon season, he lives in Canada. Andre and Mike continued talking, as my mind wandered. I realized I was stuck on a desert island with two men, which was a fantasy I had had before. I felt my pussy making my bikini wet again--fuck, I was horny!

Later, Mike asked if I was ready for bed, and we headed in. Mike took a shower I felt clean and fresh after my swim, and I wore one of Mike's t-shirts and a pair of panties to sleep in. Mike climbed into bed. Then Andre walked in, took off his shirt, hung it on a hook, sat down on the far side of the other bed and took off his shorts, and got in bed. Then he reached up and turned off the lamp.

Sometime during the night I woke from hearing a noise. The only light was the faint moonlight coming through the window openings. Andre was walking naked to the bathroom, and as he went by, I saw a shadow below his waist--Jesus, that couldn't have been his cock. I waited, and when he walked by going back to bed, I got a better look--fuck, it was his cock my pussy gushed, my panties were soaked again!

When I woke in the morning, Mike and Andre were both gone. I went to the bathroom and put on another skimpy bikini, this one was hot pink. I went outside, and the two of them were already in the ocean, so I joined them. We swam, frolicked and talked getting to know each other. Andre, besides being so-fuckin-hot, was a very friendly, likeable guy. Andre asked if we would like to go scuba diving this morning, so we got ready and headed for the boat, grabbing some bananas off a tree, for breakfast on the way by.

We took a twenty-minute boat ride, Andre then anchored and put up the dive flag. Andre fit the tanks to each of us, we fit our masks, and we all jumped in Andre took a spear gun. We dove for almost an hour, we had not known such beautiful fish or coral existed. When we came back up to the boat, Andre had speared a nice fish for dinner. As we stowed our gear, Andre pulled three cold beers from a small, 12v-electric cooler. We relaxed and drank our beers, then headed back to the island.

When we returned to the dock, Mike and Andre refilled the air tanks and I went to the cabana to fix a light lunch. When Andre and Mike showed up, we ate lunch on the porch and Andre asked if we wanted to go to the hot springs. We agreed and headed about three blocks down the beach, in the opposite direction from the dock.

As we walked to the hot springs, Andre said, "You won't be able to wear your suits in the hot springs, the pH balance will destroy clothing. In fact, normaIly, I never wear anything when I'm on the island, and if you folks don't mind, I will be au naturel' for the rest of your visit. Mike and I just smiled and nodded.

When we were in front of the hot springs, Andre stopped and removed his shorts, and headed for the natural pool. My God, I had no idea a man could have a cock that big. Mike removed his shorts and followed. I hesitated a second Mike was the only man that had ever seen me naked, but finally I removed my bikini and headed to the pool. Mike and Andre were seated on an underwater bench, both of them watching me. Andre told me to walk in from the far end of the pool, to get used to the temperature. When I was seated, Andre said, "I noticed you hesitated about removing your bikini, you shouldn't be so modest, you have a beautiful body."

"You too," I blurted out, I was so embarrassed, I know I turned red I had not meant to say that, Andre and Mike both laughed.

The pool felt so good and relaxing. Andre told us there was shallow water to the right and a deeper pool with cool water just beyond that, he told us if we got too hot, we could cool off there. About ten minutes later, Andre stood up and waded into the deep end to sit down on a bench in the much cooler water. Mike followed in a few minutes, they were talking, but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

About fifteen minutes later, they both started walking back, towards me. I couldn't take my eyes off of Andre, he did have a beautiful body, especially that huge, beautiful cock. Flaccid, it was the size of half of a thick, Polish sausage hanging down. Then I noticed Mike's dick, the poor guy had to have felt humiliated, his dick was the size of half of an uncooked hot dog, just poking out. I was so horny, I knew my pussy was leaking. I got up and maybe with a little extra sway in my hips walked to the cooler pool. The three of us stayed in the hot springs for over two hours.