The Perfect Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been in the water for about forty minutes, when Andre strolled out of the cabana and down to the ocean, his big cock swinging back and forth, with a foamy white ring around its base and still wet and glistening from their most recent coupling. He smiled and said good morning how's it going, as he waded into the water. When he was waist deep, he grabbed his cock and rubbed it a few times like he was jacking off. I know he was just washing his cock off. But my jealousy, made me think, yeah, Mike, I just got through fucking your wife. I knew Andre would never say anything like that, he was not that kind of man.

Andre said, "Your wife is asleep, you should go spend some time with her. Mike, do not worry about me taking your wife away from you. Although your wife is beautiful and very sexy, but in two weeks, she will be going home with you, and there will be another beautiful, sexy wife arriving with her husband, and I will perform at my best for her, to satisfy her desires, and her needs, and two weeks later, another wife will show up."

As I walked to the cabana, I thought of how Andre was such an extraordinary man, and even though I had only known him a few days, I considered him a trustworthy friend, deserving of being the lover of my wife, fulfilling her needs.

When I walked into the cabana, the smell of sex hit my nostrils, it was powerful. I went to the side of the bed, I noticed Andre had marked my wife's tits with lots of little bite marks. I lay down beside my wife. When Sue and I used to fuck, we would leave a small wet spot. Sue and I were now laying in a huge, very wet spot. With how turned on she had been, and the extra juice she put out when she climaxed, and the huge amount of Andre's cum that had leaked out of her--they had created a very big wet spot.

She woke up, and kissed me, "Hi, babe." She said.

My wife did not know that I had been feeling jealous and insecure. So I decided I needed to tell her. "Sue I love you more than you will ever know. I know that I pushed you into sleeping with Andre, but now I think we made a mistake and I think we should stop this now.

"*** Sue

I looked at Mike for a long time before I spoke. "Mike, I love you, I have loved you since shortly after we met, that is why I gave you my virginity. I have always wanted to be married to you, and I still want to be married to you, but things have changed.

"I know that lately we have been having issues in our sex life because of your erectile dysfunction, but now I realize that even before your E.D. there had been something missing, in our sex life and that was my satisfaction!

"A few months ago, you suggested that I take a lover, and I told you I had never met another man that I desired. When we met Andre, you realized that I was attracted to him, and I did desire him. So to make you feel better about your issue, you pushed me towards him to fulfill my needs and my satisfaction, it worked!

"Last night, the experience I had with Andre was an extreme awakening. I never knew a man with a big cock, who knew how to fuck, and had the stamina to last, could awaken such feelings so deep inside of me. Andre made me experience climaxes that were so intense, so powerful, so Earth shaking, and then keep giving me more of them. Mike, I am not going to give that up!"

Mike looked confused, then he asked, "What about our marriage, what about our plans to start a family, what's in our future?"

"Mike, I told you I love you, and I want our marriage to work. We are going to start a family. In fact I quit taking the pill two months ago, any time you are able, we can have sex, and you can inseminate me. We will have a family. As for our future, Andre and I are going to be together and make love for the rest of our stay here on his island. You can watch us or not, it's up to you although, I heard you a couple times last night and watching does seem to excite you."

"When we get home, I will be going out with Karen and Janet, searching for the right guy, who can give me what I need on a steady basis. I will make sure he is good with you watching. I think we will both be happy with our new life."

That afternoon Andre and I made love on a blanket on the white-sand beach. Mike sat on one of the logs watching us. Andre gave me two incredible climaxes before he roared and filled me with his cum.

Mike had again watched Andre give me an incredible fucking, his dick was swollen rock hard. As soon as Andre finished catching his breath, I whispered in his ear. "Can you give us a minute," Andre understood. He pulled his cock out of me, stood up and waded into the water. I looked at Mike. "Would you like a turn?"

Mike laid down beside me on the blanket, and without hesitating put his cock in my pussy, and started fucking me. In just a minute or so, he ejaculated his dribble of cum in me. He lay on me and we kissed and hugged. Then he rolled off and lay beside me. We lay there looking at the sky and catching our breath. Then Mike said, "I wonder if I got you pregnant?"

By God, he did! Three weeks later, I took a pregnancy test, and it turned out I was with child. This story took place twenty-two years ago. Our oldest son plays college basketball, and has lots of girlfriends, and we also have a son and daughter in high school. We are happily married and are very satisfied. Very, very satisfied.