The Perfect Wake-Up

Story Info
Keeping your voie down while on the line can be challenging.
2.9k words
4.59
7.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wose
wose
133 Followers

The moral of the story is: long-distance relationships just aren't for me.

The silken sheets caress me into wakefulness. The cool morning breeze drifting in through the window gives me goosebumps. I blink the sleep away from my eyes and take in the smell: the entire room smells like last night's booze. The smell of sex still lingers around me, surrounds me like a silky veil.

The man sleeping next to me is called Roberto: he's a friend from work, quick with a joke and very good with his hands. He's lying on his back, sleeping soundly. His hand is resting on my buttocks. When I try to move it so I can slip away, he shudders, squeezes and then slowly lets go. The way he rakes his nails over the fabric, teasing my flesh sends shivers up my spine. I'm still sore from last night where his teeth grazed my neck, my thighs, my nipples. I'd be lying if I said I won't miss him.

The bed creaks something fierce when I stand on my knees. The mattress gives way under me like quicksand. I bite my lip and stay absolutely still. Roberto doesn't seem to have noticed yet. I roll to the edge of the bed, put my feet on the ground. My phone's right there, splayed across the carpet.

Oh my God, I think to myself in horror did I turn it off last night? After talking to Kyle?

Last night comes back to me: Roberto and I on the dance floor, his body against mine, his wands wandering over my stomach, up my breasts. I can feel him against my back, his manhood swelling between my buttocks. Kyle's talking to me in hushed, soft whispers. "Just two more weeks, babe' he reassures me and I'm trying to keep my voice low as Roberto's hands move down my body exploring my curves. Right now, I feel like the worst human being in the world but back then with all those Margaritas in me and his hands parting my legs, exploring my honeypot between my legs, trailing down from my nub across my slit...

"Pull yourself together damnit" I tell myself. Roberto stirs behind me. No more time for sneakiness. All I have to do is grab my panties really quick, get my clothes and then I can get dressed in the bathroom and leave.

I'm bending down to grab my blue striped thong when I feel the back of Roberto's hand caressing my back and I know he's got me. The way his rugged knuckles ffel against my spine, the way he moves so softly like he did last night.

"Good morning." he tells me in the same gruff tone he whispered in my ear last night when he entered me. My knees turn into jelly. Time for the 'devil-would-care' act.

"Hey." I say, biting my lip. His fingers move down across my spine, trace the small of my back. "Sorry I woke you up but I got work to do." His hand shoots out, grasps my wrist. He hardly puts any pressure on it, but it pins me down on the spot.

"It's Sunday." he says softly and I just melt inside. His green eyes transfix me to the spot. I used to think what I'd do, if I ever found myself in this position: I'd rehearsed all the 50 essential 'Let Him Go' lines from Cosmo; practiced them in the mirror when I was in college, just in case I ever found myself forced to walk the walk of shame. But right here, looking into Roberto's eyes, it feels kind of liberating to know that all these 'modern girl' tips are garbage in real life.

"It's just...I mean, Kyle...he's probably worried sick..." I'm muttering and Roberto gets up, still naked from last night, smelling of booze and stale cigarette smoke, the red lines still imprinted across his chest where I raked my nails across his body, my lipstick smeared across his neck. He puts his hand around my waist, pulls me against him and lies me down across the bed. I can feel his toned, wiry muscles against my flesh. He's still warm.

"Shhh." he whispers, his finger against his lips and my heart skips a beat. His hands move down my chest, cupping my breasts, kneading the flesh. His fingers roll my nipples softly, expertly. His lips brush mine, still chaffed from last night. I fight back, just for a second.

"It's just..." I begin to protest but I'm kissing him before I know better. Our tongues dance a brief tango. His teeth graze my lower lip, bite softly into it. A tiny bit of pain, then a gentle kiss. The man plays me like a cheap violin. I part my legs for him, wrap them around his waist. "This is wrong..." I moan as I feel his welling manhood against me, sliding across my slit, the entire length teasing my nub, sliding from tip to base. I shiver and grip the sheets. I want him inside me right now. I feel his tip enter me, tease my opening and I brace myself for him. Secretly, I wish he'd do it: let me feel him one last time, get it over and done with, end it so I can slip back to my little remorse and then forget about it. Over and done. Wham bam thank you Ma'am.

Roberto grins knowingly. He can read me like an open book. He pulls away at the last second, teasing. The sound that comes out of me is a tiny, animal whine: the denial's driving me crazy with desire but I can't help but be mad at him. Robarto kisses his way down my neck, grasps my breasts, mashes them together. He sucks at my nipples, nibbles at them. They're still tender from last night, but his hot breath feel soothing. His tongue laps at them, tracing my aureolae. He makes me wetter than I've ever been before. His lips smack, let go of the flesh with an audible pop, teeth sink into my flesh once again. Alternating pleasure for just that tiny amount of pain, driving me near the edge.

"Please..." I whimper as his hands move down my body, cup my behind in his hands. He sinks his nails inside the flesh, raking across it, spreading me wide. I wince in pain. I'm still raw from where he smacked me last night, when I let him ride me like an animal on the bed, biting into the pillow to keep myself from howling as he plowed me. His fingers trail up the smooth curve where my hips and my behind meet, parts my lips wide for him. I can feel every vein on his member sliding across me and I want him more than ever now. "Please tell me you've got protection." I whisper, the eyes rolling to the back of my head but I know I don't really care if he does or not I just want it so bad it hurts. When he slips inside me again, teasing my entrance, his manhood dipping into my honeypot a jolt of electricity shoots up all over my body. He's got me right where he wants me.

The phone vibrates beside on the floor, the muffled text sound ringing across the carpet. My hands reach out to get it, but move down his back at the last second, grasping his buttocks in my hands, squeezing the firm flesh. I want him to do it. I want to feel him fill me. Another inch slides inside me and I welcome him gladly, want it more than anything else in the world. When he pulls out again my eyes go wide and I bite my lip. I know exactly what he's going to say.

"You have to beg for it..." he whispers in my ear, kissing down my neck. The phone rings again, another text message. Who could it possibly be at this hour? Why won't someone come and save me? I've juggled CEOs and I've stared down uppity prosecutors but this man right now has me wrapped around his little finger, dangling me on a string wrapped around my neck. I open my mouth to speak, swaying my hips against him. I make the kind of noises I never made with Kyle.

"Please...give it to meee..." I whimper. The phone rings again; Dean Martin's singing sway 'Sway' from the speakers. Kyle's calling me and I turn to look, just as Roberto lets me have every last inch, lets me feel his bare flesh enter me, every vein on his member throbbing as I feel his tip slide deeply inside me, stopping half an inch from my cervix. I hang my mouth open, trying to speak. Taking a deep breath, I let out a deep, guttural moan. Roberto lenas against me, pushes my legs up and apart effortlessly and the last gap is bridged. When he finally reaches my cervix, a lighting storm breaks out inside my skull, thrunderbolts crackling across the folds of my brain. His expression tells me he's savoring my naked pleasure. When he begins to move, grinding deep inside me, my honeypot grips him tightly. My breasts are squeezed between my legs and I reach my hands out, reake my nails across his chest uselessly. I buck my hips against him, but he establishes dominance with a simple thrust. He's the one in control now.

Dean Martin sings how he's got the 'magic technique' and my God, he's right. He pulls out of me, giving me an inch before he drives himself deep inside me, establishing a languid rhythm. Halfway out, letting me feel every inch before he slams back inside me all at once, again and again. Letting go of one leg, he reaches down and flicks my nub with his thumb, watching my entire body quiver with each thrust. The sensations overwhelm me, send me into an overload. I try to hold back in a desperate show of defiance as my orgasm builds up, try to fight it but already I can feel it building up in my belly, trickling past my defenses. My thighs begin to shiver first, my legs jerk. He pulls out all the way to the tip, lets me linger in that small pre-orgasmic moment and then lets me have every inch. The orgasm hits me like a hurricane, overwhelms every nerve in my body. I scream in pleasure, shuddering all over his member, against his hands. Blindly, I dig my nails into his chiseled chest. He winces, but doesn't let go. He lets me have my tiny victory, even as he rides my orgasm, moving inside me in perfect sync with my every spasm. 'Sway me smooth, sway me now' says the velvet voice from the speakers and I'd let this man fly me to the damn moon if he asked me too right now. The guitar rhythm dies down in sync with my orgasm and then it starts all over again.

"I need to get that..." I mumble. Roberto pulls out of me slowly, letting me feel every inch pulling out. I look at his member, glistening with my juices and my eyes go wide. Was he always this big? I roll on the bed and struggle to pick up the phone. From the screen, I can see Kyle's face pressed against the glass, a silly little game.

Makes it look like he's trying to get out of the phone and get where I am. I thought it looked silly but now I dread even the thought of it happening. "Good morning, sweetheart." I mumble on the phone, feigning grogginess. I'm still riding on the afterglow, so I sound convincing.

"Hey babe, where have you been? Been looking for you all morning!" Kyle says, exaggerating as usual. I struggle with the words, looking for a reasonable excuse. Behind me, Roberto's hands wander over my behind, spread it wide. I slap away at his wrist.

"Oh I was...umm...I was dead tired, baby. The whole office party thing dragged on...ugh!" I barely keep my yelp in as Roberto's hands wrap around my legs and he pulls me up effortlessly, making me bend over. I'm hanging halfway off the bed, my shoulders propping me up against the carpet but I'm presenting myself to Roberto like an animal. "...sorry it's just...we had a lot to drink..." I bite my lip as Roberto's tongue runs across me, from mynub all the way across my slip, tastes my juices and enters me. His hands grip my behind, pressing me against his face. Oh my God, now?

"That's cool I guess. Any cute guys there?" he asks, half-joking. He's not good at being jealous. Usually I can shoot him down with just a word, but right now, with Roberto's tongue entering me, exploring me so deeply, lapping deep inside me to drink from my juices I can barely put two words together.

"Baby...come on..." I tell him in a hushed little whisper. Roberto's tongue slides out of me and his lips tease my nub, his tongue flicking it playfully. I shudder all over. To keep myself from squealing, I bang my fist against the carpet. "I'd never do that..." I moan into the speaker.

"I miss you a lot." Kyle tells me and I know from the sound of his voice that he's horny; it's his clumsy little way of initiating sex, whispering sweet little nothings in my ear. Behind me, Roberto kisses my nub softly, before sliding his tongue back inside me. I let out a little gasp, hoping Kyle won't realize what it is.

"Miss you too..." I moan. Roberto's hands knead my behind spread it wide. Two fingers probe inside me, sliding knuckle-deep, hooking against my g-spot. I whimper into the receiver. "I miss the wake-ups...most of all..." I manage between stifling my moans.

"What are you wearing?" he asks me. Behind me, Roberto is sinking his teeth into my buttocks, his fingers moving with slower, longer strokes inside me. Two tiny orgasms pop inside me like firecrackers.

"Just...uhhh...just my birthday suit..." I tell him and Kyle lets out a long, soft groan. I can tell from the sounds he's making he's already stroking himself and even though there's another man using me like a dirty little slut I know there'd be nothing more I would possibly want than to have them both in the same room, to share them. I feel so dirty. "I want you...In my mouth..." I whisper hoarsely into the speaker. Kyle breathes deeply, shocked. I've never been so forward with whim before. "I want to take...every inch....mmm...of you down my throat..."

"Jesus baby, what's gotten into you?" Kyle asks, happily surprised. I can imagine him, his hand stroking his member under the sheets, the trickle of pre flowing down his shaft and I want nothing more in the world than to be able to taste it. I'm so caught up in my little fantasy I don't even realize how Roberto's pulled his fingers out from me, how his manhood is sliding across my wanting slit until he's plunged himself inside me in a single thrust. I bite my lip, throwing my head back to keep myself from screaming. "I can't say I don't like it..." Kyle whispers.

Robert's all the way inside me, shifting his weight so he plunges in me, drilling me. I switch hands with the last of my strength, eyes rolling in the back of my head. "Give it to me, let me have it." I groan and I suck on my fingers to stop myself from screaming as Kyle gasps in awe from his bedroom and ocean away. In my mind's eye, I take them both, let them spit me between their members as I see-saw back and forth, back and forth, using me like I'm some cheap toy. I know Kyle's taste in the morning, know every inch of him, know his taste as he slides down my tongue.

"Use me." I groan at him, hoarsely. My hand moves down my body, squeezes my breasts, reaches down between my legs. I flick my nub, slick with my juices. "Use my mouth." I beg him and Kyle does just that. He tells me how he grasps my hair and uses my wanting mouth, how he takes me like I'm a dirty skank. Roberto matches the pace, pulling out all the way to the tip, smacking against my buttocks. They take me in tandem, filling every inch of me.

"I'm close, baby." Kyle moans and I know I'm close too. Roberto grasps my hair, tugs me back off the carpet as makes me lean against him. His chest and my back meet. I'm impaled on his length, dangling uselessly. Kyle releases inside my mouth and I can taste him. I gulp his seed eagerly, slurping down every last drop like never before. Roberto tries to pull out, but I hold on against him. He loses it, releasing inside me. He feels so hot, so thick. My orgasm comes in waves, drowning me. My spasms milk him for every last drop.

"Damn it baby, this was...damn." Kyle mutters uselessly. I whimper, still grinding on Roberto's member, gyrating across every inch of him. His hands grasp my breasts, tug my nipples. My entire body jerks like a broken windup. "I hope you like it as much as I did."

"You have no idea." I mutter. Robarto slowly lets me go and I savor every second as I and Kyle exchange our 'I loves you's and our 'goodbye's. I promise to call him soon as I've had breakfast. "Thriteen more days, baby" I tell him, reassuring him. When he hangs up, I collapse on the bed like a ragdoll.

"So I guess you're staying for breakfast, huh?" Roberto asks, kissing my neck. I nod, exhausted.

wose
wose
133 Followers