The Perfect Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't include meeting with the suppliers, calling on engineering firms to get my product specked in, and UL and lawyers. And that doesn't include me designing new fans." He glanced at her and noticed the sadness in her eyes."

Giving her a warm smile, "I'll tell you what. I'll make you a deal. You figure out how I can save three or four hours a week, and I'll be happy to go out with you. But before you do that, please follow me outside."

Once outside, he pointed to a primer-painted pickup truck. "Rebecca, I can tell you come from money, just by how you carry yourself, and that your jewelry isn't fake.

"I don't have much money to spend right now; everything I have is tied up in this business, and most of that is in inventory. So I can't afford much more than pizza and beer.

"Now, back to my truck that I drive. I think you'd be embarrassed to be seen with me in it. But the good thing about it is that it is a bench seat, so my date can be next to me when I drive," smirking at Rebecca.

"Listen, stop by anytime you wish. And if you're at Casa when I'm there, I'd love to dance with you whenever you ask. But I need to get back to that deadline. Thanks for lunch, Rebecca."

"See ya later," he said with a smile as he opened the door to return to work.

Rebecca yelled out to him, "Was the kiss worth losing 20 dollars?"

"OOOOHHHH, yea, it was, and a whole lot more," he said with a big grin. "But I didn't lose any money."

"Yeah, you did," Rebecca said, disagreeing with him.

"Oh, no, I didn't; I won eighty. I bet my friends a hundred bucks I'd kiss you before I left," smirking at her like a Cheshire Cat.

Rebecca's jaw dropped as he shut the door behind him.

Xxxx

Sunday

Rebecca picked over her food, listening to the chatter of her family at their once-a-month get-together. She looked up to see her mother sit beside her father and say, "Well, the kids are finally situated outside. The oldest will keep an eye on them. Now, we can continue eating,"

John and Morgan looked at each other and then back at their family as the table grew quiet. Becky's siblings and their spouses shifted their eyes back and back and forth, smirking at each other as they ate.

"All right," said John, "What's going with you guys? And you, Becky, why aren't you eating?" All the kids burst out laughing.

Looking confused, her father asked, "What's the big secret? Spill it."

Rebecca replied with a gloomy face, "Nothing Dad. I'm fine. I'm just not hungry, that's all," as she picked at her mashed potatoes.

"I know, Daddy," chuckled Beth, the younger of her two older sisters. Both the parents had quit eating, waiting on her reply.

"Ooooh, your so fascinating, Becky?" said Beth, over, emphasizing the word fascinating. Beth continued. "That must have been one hell of a kiss from Robert."

"I'll kill Annie," snarled Becky as she turned red with rage.

Beth laughed, "It wasn't Annie; it was her sister, Angie. Plus, I heard from others through the grapevine. I got calls from three other people that were there that night.

"Calm down, Rebecca. Cut it out, Beth," ordered their mother.

"Becky's got a boyfriend; Becky's got a boyfriend," taunted her brother, Peter, as he snatched the hot dinner roll out of the air that was hurling straight toward his face. "Thanks, sis." Taking a big bite out of it. "You saved me from having to ask."

Next spoke James, her youngest brother. "Hey, Dad, we might have a sucker on the hook here. No negotiating this time. Go ahead and offer him the entire 10 million to marry her." He ducked as a roll flew by his head and hit the wall behind him.

Becky growled, "Mandy, Laura, how in the hell do you two look in the mirror at yourself and know you both married eight-year-olds?"

Both sisters-in-law looked at each other, "Oh, that's easy," said Mandy. "Your dad paid us twenty million each to marry them." Everybody laughed.

"Was I worth it, dear?" asked James.

Mandy moved her face toward James. "Yes, dear, and a lot more." She puckered up her lips as James kissed her with a MMMMMAAA.

Rebecca had a look of disgust wash over her face. "Get a room. You two make me sick."

Morgan said, "That's what my grandma always told me about husbands. Go back and look at them when they were eight; that is the man you'll marry.

"Listen, Becky, when are you going to learn? You're your brother's and sister's favorite toy. They wind you up, hit the switch, and run for their lives. They'll quit doing it as soon you learn that and ignore them."

Beth continued the torture of her little sister and told the family about the bet. They screamed and howled with laughter at Becky's expense. Even her parents covered their mouths, trying not to laugh. Suddenly the pressure was too great, and they howled with laughter.

Becky got up, grabbed her wine, and stormed out of the room toward the pool.

"Hey girls, do you know what I heard about Robert?"

"Please tell. Enquiring minds want to know," the oldest sister, Kim, begged.

I heard. Then Beth looked around to ensure none of the kids or Rebecca could listen to the conversation, "He's hung like a horse, my sources say. And he is a Hottie with a capital H."

Morgan jumped in and said, "Cut the crap, not the time or place."

John walked out to the pool, searching for his pissed daughter. Becky had moved to the pool's far end, sitting in the lounger, staring into space.

Sitting in the lounger beside her, he asked, "Are you all right, pumpkin?"

Daddy, "They make me so mad. I want to scream."

"That they do, my dear, and might I say they do a very effective job of it," he chuckled.

"Now tell me about this young man. He must have made quite an impression on you. You look like a high school girl with a crush on the school jock."

She smiled, "Oh, Dad, he's so good-looking. Tall, lean, and just plain handsome. He has a deep baritone voice and so much confidence; I just can't explain why I'm so attracted to him.

"But, to tell you the truth, I don't know much about him. I know he's funny and witty. So do you remember Annie Burke? Her sister Angie was Beth's best friend at the camp."

"Oh yeah, I remember her. I haven't seen her in years. So what does she have to do with this young fellow?" her father asked.

"Well, she is a good friend of his and gives him a passing grade with flying colors," replied Becky.

Her dad took her hand and asked, "Do you want me to put my private investigators on him? I could have him checked out and let you know in a few days."

"No, Dad sighed; he won't call me. I visited him at the company he owns, and he is swamped with work. He explained that he would love to get to know me better, but he didn't have the time.

"He is right, Dad. I see what he was saying. He works 16 hours, six days a week." But sarcastically, she continued. "He told me that if I could find some hours he wasn't using, he would love to date me."

John laughed and asked," What's your degree in?"

"Industrial Engineering."

"And what do they do?" he asked again.

"They are basically used to save time and moneeeeeee....." She smiled," OOOHHH. I see where you're going, Dad." Nodding her head up and down, understanding what he meant.

He asked, "Do you want me to go ahead and run a background check?"

"Nah, not yet, Dad. Let's see where it goes. Plus, I don't want it to skew my thinking about him. If we get serious, I'll let you know. I want to have a chance to make my own mistakes to learn from them."

"That's fine, baby. But eventually, I'll have to investigate him. Our family has too much to lose. And you'll eventually have to tell him about you. And you know the rules, a prenup. It protects the family, and in his case, I'm sure he'll want to protect his company."

Xxxx

Wham!!!! Went the door as Rebecca stormed into Roberts's building. Roberts looked up to see Rebecca stroll into his offices.

He was tied up with the long distant shipping driver, who was loading a pallet full of fans into the trailer to ship to California and couldn't take a break then.

He had just finished signing the bill of lading the paperwork when He turned to Rebecca standing behind him. He spoke. "Looks like this is developing into a habit. So, again, what are you doing here? "

"I've been talking with your mom."

"My mother," he sang back.

"Don't you come at me with any righteous indignation, Mr. Robert Bradshaw," she snarled. "I've been talking to her for over a week now."

She smirked and asked, "Do you know what she told me?

"No telling," Robert replied.

Chuckling, "She told me you have been in a great mood lately. Especially that Sunday after that little stunt you pulled. I was hoping it was because of me. But no matter. You told me we could go out if I could get you three or four hours a week in timesaving."

"I did," replied Robert.

"As good as an engineer that you are, you have no idea how to run the day-to-day operation of a company. You go from fire to fire and forget the details. Well, I'm the detail person you need.

"Not hiring right now," interrupting her.

She ignored his attempt to cut her off. "I work in logistics for Coke. I talked to some friends about your shipping situation. As a result, I can get my time and save you about $30,000 a year in shipping costs.

Robert nodded his head and said, "Come to the office. And we can discuss it there."

As they walked past his mom's office, he looked at her, smiling back at him. Robert gave her a snarl, "I'll talk to you later."

"Sit there, please, pointing to the chair in front of his desk. Do you want anything to drink?"

"No, I'm ok, thanks," she replied, pulling a file folder from her briefcase.

"Hit me with it. Let's see what you got," he said with curiosity.

"I talked to your mother because I needed information on how you shipped your products to market. So I went through it and gathered the information I needed to analyze your shipping expenses."

Pulling out the first piece of paper and handing it to Robert, she continued with her presentation. "With my personal contacts at UPS and with local shipping companies, they gave me ideas of how you can cut your shipping cost. But, of course, that includes the total cost, not only shipping charges but the time it takes to prepare the paperwork to get it shipped.

The paper I just handed you was your total shipping cost last year. When you quote these guys, you under-quoted each job between 5 and $250. It added up to over $30,000 a year in lost profits last year.

"Also, I have a friend from UPS, and she is willing to come by and show you the latest computer programs for shipping.

"You can go online and get a quote. I suggest you quote extra for each job, but charge only what it costs. Next, they have a program allowing you to type and print shipping labels simultaneously automatically. It will also allow you to track your shipment. It prints out your labels for you automatically. Then you stick it on the box and ship.

"Robert, you must consider yourself your company's most valuable asset. You are worth 75 to 100 dollars per hour in net income for the company.

"You can pay a high school kid $4.25 an hour for a couple of hours daily to ship out the product. That will free you up for sales and engineering, which you do best. I have many other ideas to help you save money and time.

"Now the deal is I get what time I save you. The label and quoting programs will save you over an hour a day and time tracking lost shipments.

"So that frees you up for my 5 hours a week at least."

Robert ran his hand through his hair, examining the numbers. Then, finally, he asked, "What does Mom think?"

"They'll work," his mom yelled from her office.

Rolling his eyes, he yelled back. "Can you hear us, ok? Or do we need to talk louder?"

"I can hear you just fine, dear," she laughed.

"When can the UPS get here?" Asked Roberts

Rebecca butted in and smiled, "In about 30 minutes. Her name is Melanie."

Handing him a piece of paper. "Here is my address. 7:30 Friday night. Wings and beer at Three Dollars Café.

Snap. Snap. "Robert, are you ok?" as she snapped her fingers again to get his attention.

"Um," said Robert. Sorry, I spaced out.

"Don't make me hunt you down," she said as she sashayed out of the building.

Robert sighed as he watched her round ass move back and forth as she left.

"I like her," his mom said, catching him off guard. "Lot better than that last one."

He shook his head and replied, "I think I just got ambushed."

Xxxx

Robert and Rebecca sat drinking, eating, and getting to know each other better when Robert's Pager went off.

"Shit, he said, "My alarm system at the office is going off. I got to go; I'll drop you off first," grabbing her hand.

"Oh no, you don't. I still have 2 hours left," with a look that threatened bodily harm.

Opening the door to his truck and helping Rebecca into the passenger seat, he noticed a couple of the buttons on her blouse had come undone. He sighed at the thought.

Hopping in, Rebecca slid across the bench seat and reached over to unlock the driver's side door. She sat beside Robert as they fired up the 450-horsepower beast and tore off to the shop.

Robert glanced over at her magnificent chest as he shifted through the gears.

"Keep your eyes on the road, big boy. You'll get to see them soon enough," admonishing him. She swore she heard him gulp.

Robert walked up to the door, gave a once over to the perimeter, unlocked it, and turned off the alarm. Once inside, he wondered about the facility eliminating his concerns that there were no intruders. Walking back to his date, "Sorry, Rebecca, I need to call the police and let them know everything ok."

Walking back to his office, he punched the buttons on the phone, "This is Essex Manufacturing. It's a false alarm. The passcode is 735666998.

Sighing, he turned and started apologizing, "Sorrrr... and his jaw dropped as Rebecca stood there with her girls straining to get out of the blue bra she was wearing and a matching blue thong.

She giggled, "I told you you'd get to see them. So what, don't you like them?"

Lust was written all over his face. "Oh yeah," he whispered.

She moved to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and gave him a soul-wrenching kiss. He reached around her back and released the five snaps required to hold the girls at bay. He ran his hands around to her chest. Each orb was too big for his hands to grasp.

He slowly moved down her chest. She pulled his head back to her face to get a better look. "Not now. Fuck first," she ordered. She had already stepped out of her pants and was naked from the waist down.

She gasped at his aggressiveness as he reached below her and lifted her onto his desk as though she were a feather. Then, never breaking his kiss, he started removing his shirt. In desperation, she grabbed his belt, unfastened his pants and zipper, and worked his pants down to his knees.

She gasps, "OH MY GOD, it's huge. I've never seen one that big."

Robert sighed, "It's ok. I understand if you want to stop."

"OHH no, If I can have a baby, I can get that thing in me."

He spread her legs to have a taste. But instead, she grabbed his ears and pulled him back up. "Fuck first. I'm soaking wet."

Robert took his cock and started slapping her clit with its head. He looked up just in time to see her face turning red. Her mouth formed an 'O', but nothing came out.

He placed it at the entrance and slowly started to insert it.

"OHHH, it's so big," she said in a voice barely audible." It's the biggest I've ever had. WHOOH, WHOOOH, WHOOH," was all she could get out as he slowly pushed forward.

She placed her hand up to his chest to protect herself from Robert going too fast. Rebecca turned redder as blood was forced to her face, as she shuttered. She was still shivering and cumming.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO her mouth formed again, but no sound. WHOOH, WHOOH, WHOOH" was all he heard as she tried to take in air.

She stared at his rippled chest and ran her hand over his torso, feeling every bulge as it filled with blood.

He couldn't tell if she was in pain or pleasure by the twisted expressions developed across her face.

She hissed, "Fuck me," in a whisper.

Robert could barely hear her request. He pushed in and out slowly. But, again, no sound escaped from her mouth.

"OH, OH, OH. God, it's huge." She was trembling. "I can't stop cumming," was forced out, as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Robert started to worry and asked, "Do you want to stop? Are you ok?"

"NOOOOOO, slow down, don't stop," Whimpering, "OH My God, Bobby, I can't stop cumming." As he moved in and out slowly, her body quivered.

Her body was convulsing as he picked up speed. "I'm cumming she stammered in a whisper." Other than that, still, no sounds were coming out of her mouth, even though it was moving.

Robert finally exploded into her.

Five minutes later, she was finally able to get control of her body. "Holy shit Robert. What did you do to me?" I kept cumming and cumming. I was convulsing so hard I couldn't breathe, and I barely could get a word out."

Robert shook his head, "I don't know what happened. I'd never heard a woman scream and squirt all over me like that."

"Robert, please take me home. I can't go again, and I'm wiped out." She kissed him lightly, taking his face in her hands, "I'm sorry I called you Bobby."

Smiling back at her, "It's all right. Bobby doesn't sound bad when used as God's surname."

Robert stepped back and started slapping his watch. Then, Rebecca asked, "What's the matter?"

He responded with a wicked smile, "The watch is a lot faster than I thought it was."

Rebecca looked confused.

He grinned, and she laughed and pointed to her pants, "No panties,"

....

Walking Rebecca to her condo door. Robert asked," I'm meeting up with my friends at Casa tomorrow night. Would you like to go?"

"I'm sorry, Robert. I'm meeting up with a friend tomorrow night, But I'm available next Friday night."

"I'll call you," Robert said. Then kissed her goodnight.

On the way to the car, "Damn," he thought to himself, "I never got to suck those nipples."

Xxxx

Roberts came waltzing into Casa with a huge smile on his face, "Hey, how's it hanging?"

Anita laughed. "Looks like somebody got lucky."

Robert chuckled, "I'm buying the next round." His table went quiet. "Whaaaat?" said Robert.

"What, alligator arms himself is buying us drinks," laughed Trey.

Ten minutes later, Anita leaned over and whispered into Robert's ear. "Where's Becky?"

"She had to meet up with a friend tonight. So I'll see her next week."

Anita shook her head and told Robert to slowly turn around and look at the booth at the far end of the club.

Robert felt his stomach drop, and he slowly turned around and stared across the club. There sat Rebecca, slightly facing away from him, and she held hands with a smiling guy. The man reached into his pocket, pulled out a ring, and opened the box to show her.

He could see the shock on her face as she raised her hands to her mouth. Then, the man took out the ring, and she placed her left hand out, and he slid it on.

Robert felt the blood drain from his face. "I'm sorry, guys. I got to go. Pulling out a twenty and dropping it on the table, "This should cover it. I'm out."

Anita stormed over to confront the couple, "Adam, Rebecca, are you guys getting married?"

"What are you talking about?" A confused, Adam asked.

"No," said Rebecca. "We're not."

"Well, Robert thinks you are. He stormed out. After he saw you putting on that ring."

Rebecca panicked and replied, "Oh, shit. Where'd he go?"

"He left."

Robert rounded the corner to head out of the parking lot when his headlights framed a tall blond standing in the middle of the street with her hips daring him to hit her.