The Perfect Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert looked at her and replied, "Aren't all pictures of a person taken when they were younger?"

Rebecca looked confused at his answer when she heard a voice come from behind her, "You're such a blond," laughed her mother. "Here, Robert, taking his arm, "Let me show you my house."

Looking back at Rebecca, "Becky, your father needs your help in the kitchen. Don't worry; I'll take good care of Robert. Run on now. Your father is waiting." As they walked away, her mother looked back, winked at her, and mouthed, "He's gorgeous."

"Yes, Dad, what do you want?

....

"Listen, pumpkin, we love you, and I like Robert from what I've seen so far. But I am going to have him checked out. We can never be too careful. But from what I know from everyone I talk with, he's a stand-up guy."

"Honey, you need to tell him. It's going to come back and hurt both of you."

"Dad, I can't tell him. I love him."

"Ok, that's your choice. I've talked to our family, and they'll support you. But if you cheat on him because you need more, we will back Robert and vice versa. And if you two have kids and he finds out, you'll have to live with your decisions along with the rest of our family."

"Robert wouldn't understand he is not that way. He's not like us. Dad. I promise I can forsake all others for him.

"He's my everything, and it's not just the sex, Dad. He needs me. With me by his side, he can slay all the dragons that stand in his way.

"Tell me, how did you know Mom was the one?"

"It's something I felt. And I'm a lawyer and know a lot of big words. But I can never describe how I feel about her."

Rebecca smiled and explained, 'Dad, that's how I feel. Until I met him, I didn't think anyone was out there for me. He makes me so happy. He makes laugh." John reached and hugged and kissed his little girl's forehead.

Robert came back outside, escorted by Morgan to the crowd milling around and talking. James jumped in, "Dad, go ahead and offer him the entire 10 million to marry her. If not, she'll end up as the Old Maid Aunt.

"Don't insult him by not offering enough the first time. We have a sucker of the hook. Don't let him worm way off." He ducked as Becky's sandal flew by his head.

"I'll kill you. I'll stick my foot so far up your ass, you'll have shoestrings hangings out your nose," screamed his little sister." James took off running for his life. Robert enjoyed the view of Rebecca's giant boobs bouncing up and down.

James got back to the group first, no worse for wear. Sticking his hand out to Robert, "It was great meeting you. Hope you come back. Mandy, we've got to go. The babysitter needs to get home; she has school tomorrow. Oh shit, she's coming back. See you later."

Xxxx

"OHHH, that hurts," whined Robert." I think I pulled a muscle in my back on that last swing."

"Oh, shut up, you big pussy, and let me keep messaging your back."

Robert hadn't said anything for about 15 minutes when Rebecca asked, "Is there something wrong, Robert? My brother is an asshole sometimes, but he is didn't mean it."

"I'm not mad at your brother. I knew he was teasing you. I have siblings too. I'm upset with your mother calling you a dumb blond. You're smart and beautiful. You've been my life savior to me. If it weren't for you, I'd still be working 100 hours a week."

Running her hands up his back, "I know I have a hair-trigger temper. But my brothers make me so mad I want to kill them. And Mother didn't mean it. But we all love each other. It's just our family's way of showing love.

"How do you like these girls?" she asked, running her tits up and down his back.

"MMMMM, I like," moaned Robert.

A few minutes later, he restarted the conversation, "Rebecca, I want to ask you something, and I want you to tell me the truth. Better to know now than later."

"Sure, go ahead, dear. What is it?" she replied nervously.

"My biggest fear in going forward with our relationship with you is I will fail you. I am a planner. I try to look at the situation before me and see all the possible outcomes of my actions. The result I fear is what happens when I turn 35 and if I go bankrupt and my business fails.

"I'll especially worry about you. You've lived a life I could never imagine. I'd be asking you to give up your privileged life to become what is almost considered a pauper by your standards. I fear coming home one day and telling you I've failed.

"I visualize you taking our kids and leaving. I know it's far-fetched. But have no skills except what I know. So I might have to return to working two jobs to support us.

"I will constantly worry that I can never provide enough to make you happy. You will see all your friends and family traveling and going to places that I won't be able to afford for years.

"Lastly, what happens when I am working, trying to make ends meet, and you meet someone else because I'm too tired to give you the attention you need? And it's just not you. It could be any woman I marry."

Rebecca moved up his back and placed her tits on each side of his head. "Listen, numskull. You overthink.

"I'll make this promise as long as you never give up and quit. And I mean never. I'll be by your side. Even if it means we buy a trailer and live in the woods. I'll take the kids and leave the second you quit or give up." She picked up and dropped her massive tits on his head.

Chuckling, "What are you doing?" he asked.

Rebecca giggled, "Trying to knock some sense into your thick hard skull. You know I'm the best thing that ever happened to you."

"Roll over, Robert," she ordered.

As soon as he turned, she attacked his head with her girls, trying to smother him with her girl's help.

Robert started laughing so hard he could hardly defend himself. Finally, Robert asked, "What are you doing?"

"Say it. Say it." Say, I'm the best thing that has ever happened to you."

"All right. All right. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

She whispered, "Fuck me, Bobby."

Xxxx

Six months later, Robert popped the question, and Rebecca accepted. Two weeks before the wedding, Robert sat at his table waiting for Rebecca to come over.

Saturday night, Rebecca had her Bachelorette Party. The women from her wedding party and Robert and Rebecca's mothers were in attendance. They went bar crawling in a party van for a night of dancing and drinking,

"Hey honey," she smiled. Miss me?" He didn't reply.

She looked into his face and asked, "What's the matter?"

Sit down," he demanded.

"Okaaaay. What's going on?" she asked again with concern as she slid into the chair across from him.

Robert reached into the manila envelope in his hand and, without a word, started sliding 8 x 10 glossy photos of Rebecca at a strip club toward her.

Rebecca silently picked up the first picture. It showed a stripper dancing in front of her with a banana sock on his cock. And Rebecca placed her hands in front of her to hide her embarrassment.

He slid the next one in front of her. It showed a towel blocking the audience's view, and he had dropped his G-string.

The last picture showed him grabbing the back of her head and moving her head toward his penis. Still, the towel blocked her face from spectators.

Rebecca laid it down in silence and looked up at Robert. He was surprised when her expression turned to anger. Then, finally, she exploded, "I'll kill whoever did this."

She stood up and looked Robert in the eyes, "Don't you move from that fucking chair!" Her reaction caught him off guard.

Walking over to the phone on the wall, she snatched the receiver off the hook and hit the buttons. Mom, we need help. I need to get ahold of everyone that had one of those Kodak Fun Cameras at my bachelorette party Saturday. Take them down to a one-hour photo shop and get them developed.

"No, Mom, I need it right now. If you don't, there won't be a wedding next week. I'll call Robert's mother and have her get the ones for her family. Call Beth and Kim to help you. This can't wait. Thanks, Mom. We really need you."

With the same sense of urgency, she called Robert's mom. After talking to Martha, she hung the phone back on the hook and stood before Robert. "I'm not saying anything until I get ahold of those pictures. But I want to thank you for giving me a chance. I don't blame you for thinking what you're thinking. I would too. All I ask is a few hours to straighten this out.

"I am going to get a piece of paper and write down the events that happened Saturday night to the best of my recollection. Then we will compare it to what our moms tell us. Now excuse me while I find some paper and a pen. She walked out to his living room and left him wondering what had just happened.

Rebecca's mother showed up three hours later with Rebecca's' sisters and sisters-in-law. Her mom came in and asked," What's going on?"

Without a how do you do? Rebecca asked, "Where're the pictures?" Her mom handed over a stack of over a hundred pictures.

She laid them out in front of Robert in neat rows. First, she removed all the pictures that were not taken at the strip club. Next, she lined up the images of the stage and the dancer.

She looked confused and said, "They're not here."

"Here's some more," said Kim. "Unfortunately, I'm missing those photos also. They didn't give them back."

All of a sudden, Robert's mother and her daughters burst through the door. "Here they are. Waving the pictures in the air. What going on?"

Morgan explained to them what was going on, and the pictures of the stripper were missing.

Martha went through hers, "Mine's not here either. I guess they took them out at Walgreens. Mine showed Becky crushing his nuts when he tried to stick his cock down her throat.

Rebecca slid the timeline in front of Robert. He pushed it away and apologized, "I'm sorry, Rebecca, forever doubting you. But who sent me these pictures?"

Rebecca's studied the picture for the next ten minutes. Finally, she got excited and explained," Look, all our photos were taken from that same angle that showed his dick. The one that you got does not. That means they were taken from the other side of the room.

"Quick, everyone, pick out the pictures showing the club's other side. See if you recognize anybody."

Martha spoke up, "Robert, is this who I think it is?" Laying the picture in front of him. "Look at the girl holding the camera."

"Son of a bitch! That's Sherry, my crazy ex. I'll kill her."

"Robert, promise me you'll stay away from her. If she accuses you of hurting her, you'll end up in jail," pleaded his mom.

Rebecca jumped in, "Your mother's right. I don't want to be married to an ex-con. We'll be married soon; then she'll leave us alone. Besides, I can't really blame her. If you left me, I'd also hunt you down like a dog," she chuckled.

Robert walked his mom to the door. She was last to leave, "Robert, I hope you know I would have ripped her a new one if Becky had done that to you. You know that, don't you?"

Reaching over and kissing her on the cheek, he replied: "I know, Mom."

He returned to see Rebecca cleaning up the kitchen, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have doubted you."

She gave him an evil grin, "You know my brothers are bringing in strippers for your party Saturday."

Roberts' eyes widened, "Oh hell no. Not going happen."

"Why not?" smirked Rebecca. "I trust you."

"I don't trust your brothers," he declared. "I'm not going to let myself get drunk and destroy my future with you."

"I now see myself crying and begging you to take me back and then having you go out and get revenge sex on me to get even. That is not going to happen. So, I'm thinking of a nice dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House and a cigar with brandy. So that is what I'm doing."

Rebecca chuckled to herself. Knowing what happened at her brother's and sister's parties.

The Wednesday before the wedding, Robert heard his mother's voice on the intercom. "Robert, there are a couple of police detectives here to see you."

"Send them back, Mom."

"Two men walked in. "Hello," said Robert. "How can I help, you gentlemen?"

"I'm Detective Rogers, and he is Detective Burton. We are from Cobb County Sheriff's office."

"We would like to ask you where you are on Saturday night between the hours of ten and eleven?"

"I was at my bachelor's party. I'm getting married this Saturday."

"I assume you have witnesses, Mr. Bradshaw."

"Yea, sure, I'll get you a list. What's this about detective?

A Miss Sherry White, I believe she is your ex-girlfriend, got mugged outside her apartment Saturday night. She claimed that a man attacked her. She was beaten up badly and spent a night at Northside Hospital recovering from her wounds and a severe concussion."

"Offices, I'm pissed as hell at her, But I wasn't going to threaten my wedding this Saturday by attacking her, explained Robert. "Why do you think it was me?"

Burton threw down a 3x5 photo in front of him. It was a miniature duplicate of the one that was sent to him.

The Detective continued, "The man said nothing and threw that at her when he was finished. She described him as a muscular male. However, the attacker wore a black ski mask, so she couldn't describe his features. Please send us that list as soon as possible to follow up on."

"Sure, give my mom your fax number, and I'll have her send them to you." They shook hands, and detectives left.

The wedding went off without a hitch until the ring ceremony. Robert had a hard time getting Rebecca's band on over knuckles. They were swollen.

The marriage was happy till it wasn't.

TO BE CONTINUED.

,