The Perfect Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody was laughing till they cried and thought it was so romantic. Of course, only my sisters knew all the details, and I would never advertise Robert's prowess in the sack. And I did leave out the details of my dick he carries and takes care of for me.

My sister Beth looked at me and said, "You're such a dork. Whether he realized it or not, he had you right there."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Beth continued, "How many times have you heard you were beautiful by a man?"

"A lot," I replied.

"And what did you do when they told you?"

"Nothing. I knew they just wanted in my shirt.'

"Exactly, you never thought about it or them again."

"Yea, so what."

"When Robert said you fascinated him. Did you dwell on it?"

"Yea."

Beth smirked, "For how long?"

"I still think about it."

"And you always will. You'll never get him out of your system. He can teach lessons on how to pick up a slut." Everyone laughed. I couldn't say anything. Beth was right; I think about him all the time. And I was a slut.

That night, we had a great time crawling the bars until that stripper tried to stick his dick in my mouth. Hell, I had a bigger and better one at home. So I crushed his nuts, and they threw us out. Being the vengeful bitch I am, I placed a call to Daddy. That place will be closed by Monday afternoon.

I walked into his apartment the following Wednesday. He sat at the kitchen table. He looked like he had been crying. He pulled out the 8 x 10s and shoved them in my face. I went on the attack. I told him not to fucking move.

I called Mom and his mother for help and told them my future marriage was in trouble. Of course, they came to the rescue. However, it was his mother that really convinced him that I did nothing wrong. He apologized when everyone left.

I couldn't just let his accusations slide without severe repercussions for him. He had to pay. His punishment, he had to eat me out for an hour. Yea, I know, not much of a sentence, but I enjoyed it. At least 3 or 4 times. Then I decided on my revenge for the bitch.

I had one of my daddy's PIs follow that tramp. He told me she was at Casa that night and where she lived. My concern was Robert getting blamed for the attack. So, I waited until his Bachelor party started so he would have plenty of witnesses to his whereabouts.

I waited outside of her apartment because this was personal. When she came home that night, I caught her in the parking lot and beat the shit out of her. I wanted her to think I was a man, so I kept my mouth shut.

Before I left, I threw a copy of the picture she had taken of me at the club on her lap. The only drawback is my left hand swelled. It caused me a slight problem at the wedding. Robert had difficulty getting my ring on.

It was a great reception, and we partied to daylight. Later that day, we flew to Tahiti. We flew in first class, and Daddy spared no expense. Five stars all the way.

I chuckled when Robert and I walked up to a clothing-optional beach. I would have loved to have gone au natural, but I knew it was a no-go for Robert.

Unfortunately, I thought so too. It would be like chumming the waters. It would have been a feeding frenzy with what he was packing between his legs. I would have had to fight the land slut sharks off with my Louisville sluggers to preserve his honor. Alright, I'm insecure. I admit it. So, shoot me.

I eventually quit Coke. Why should I work for another man that I call the boss and make him rich when I can work for my husband, whom I love, that will benefit my family? Fuck feminism.

Everything was going well until it didn't. One problem that came up was we had overextended ourselves. We had five huge jobs tying up our cash at the time. Remember, employees had to be paid first.

Robert came into my office on his birthday. He saw me crying about not being able to afford the gift I wanted to buy him. Men, all they want is a blow job. Hell, I give him one anytime he asks. But I did give him permission to regift it, and he declined.

I came up with an idea. I decided when Robert got home that he would get my virgin ass. My sisters said they loved it and came harder than regular sex. They gave their ass on their honeymoon to my brothers-in-law, and Robert had earned mine.

Nothing is too good for my husband. So headed to my home and pulled out my toys to loosen me up. I stood naked, waiting for him when he walked into the house.

He smiled and asked," Am I getting a blow Job?"

"No, something better," I said. Robert gave me a questionable look.

"We're playing a game," I explained.

"Oh, we are," he replied with curiosity.

"I want you to pretend I'm a ketchup bottle." Then I stuck a Heinz label on my chest.

"A what?" he chuckled.

"You heard me. A ketchup bottle."

He got into it. "And how do you play it?"

"You turn me over and bang the hell out of me from behind till something squirts out," he howled.

"But first, your present," I told him to follow me. When we got to the bedroom, I handed him the KY and crawled up on the bed. Then I raised my ass and wiggled it while sticking my head on the pillow.

Getting his big mamba in me took about twenty minutes of teeth gnashing. But when he got going, I went crazy.

My sister was right. It is a different type of cum. He didn't last long. He said it was like a vice grip, and it took a week before I could take it again. So now I just get his cock wet with saliva, and it will slide in.

Afterward, my husband thanked me for trusting him enough to make me so vulnerable to him. It allows him to have total dominance over me and makes his ego soar.

I thought afterward about his statement. Maybe that's the reason he turned me on so much. He was the first man that had ever wholly dominated me. He makes me feel small in his arms, and so protected.

I found out a few weeks later I was pregnant with my second child, my son Richard. He almost made me get my tubes tied after his birth.

....

We had been married for a little over five years when I found out I was pregnant with Allison. I was petrified when the doctor told me I had to lose weight. I ballooned up to 270, and my sugar levels were running high. The doctor told me I could lose the child or die if I didn't do something.

I returned to the office to talk to Robert about what the doctors told me. I was walking down the corridor toward his office when I heard a giggle come from his office.

I approached the door and peered around the door frame to his office. I saw Linda Blake, the head of accounts payable, touching his arm and laughing at some joke he told.

Lately, I noticed Linda's dresses had gotten shorter, along with the lower cut of her blouse. She rubbed his arm and stood near him, sticking her small chest out at him. I chuckled to myself when I noticed he never even looked.

That was when I heard the little dollymop say, "Robert, let's do lunch sometimes; I know this cute little out-of-the-way place we could go."

Now that ruffled my feathers. Robert replied, "Linda, I don't eat here, but when I do go to lunch, it is Rebecca. But thanks anyway." That's another reason why I love that man. So predictable.

I decided it was time to talk with the slut and slowly backed away from the door. I entered the ladies' room and waited for a woman-to-woman discussion with the office tramp. As she walked by the door, I snatched her by the arm and hauled her ass into the restroom.

She yelped with fear as I slammed her against the wall. I grabbed both of her collars and lifted her to her tiptoes.

"Linda, Robert is kind of naive about these things. But I'm not; I know what you're doing." I could see the sweat start to bubble up on her forehead.

"I want you to know I have no qualms about killing you before it happens. And trust me, they'll never find your body down one of my daddy's old mountain gold mines.

"We know you were fired from your last job and why you're divorced. I had you checked out a little more thoroughly than Robert did. He knows you did something inappropriate and decided to give you a second chance.

"He felt sorry for your daughter because she needs special medical care, and our insurance would help cover the cost. And you are very good at your job." So then I gritted my teeth and hissed and said, "When you're not trying to fuck my husband."

"Please, please don't hurt me," she begged, trembling in fear.

"This is your last warning and only warning. Georgia is a right-to-work state, and I can have your ass fired anytime I want. "You see," giving her a fake smile, "I sleep with the owner, and you don't. And something you might not know. He never says no to me with his dick in my mouth. So, one little mention from me wanting you fired, and you're gone."

And that means your insurance for your little girl goes bye-bye. Understand?

Linda nodded yes.

"Now, you start wearing more appropriate clothing here at the office. You make sure you never go in his office for anything except business, and I better never catch you standing behind his desk. Just answer yes by nodding your head."

Linda nodded yes that she understood as I dropped her on her ass. I towered over and ordered her back to work.

As she scurried to her feet and fled the room, I checked out her cute size two physique and sighed with disgust.

I turned and looked into the mirror for the first time since Richard was born and took a hard look at myself. I felt despair at the woman I saw in the mirror. I can't believe that Robert still wants me. I've got to do something for my health and my baby.

Robert stormed into my office, "What in the hell." Then asked, "Did you hit the wall? "Oh my God, Honey. What's the matter?" as I sobbed into my tissue.

Robert rushed to hold me, "Honey, tell me what's going on. Are you sick?

I sobbed and barely got out, "I'm fat."

He smiled, "Is that all? No, you're not. You're just right."

"Bullshit, Robert, I'm fat, and I need help. When I talked to the doctor today, he said, If I don't lose weight, I could die or, even worse, lose our child. I'm above 260 pounds now. My feet hurt. My tits have gotten so big my back hurts all the time. The doctor says I am pre-diabetic, and it could turn into diabetes if I don't lose some weight."

With the same ferocity, he always attacks a difficult problem. He said, "We'll do this together as a team. But first, let's talk to the doctor and hear his recommendations.

"Then we'll hire a dietitian right now, and I'll talk to Rico, my personal trainer. You know Rico, he is a couple of years older than you. He graduated from the academy just before you did."

"But Robert," said Rebecca. "We don't have money for that. We can't afford..."

Cutting me off, he said, "Yes, we do. What I can't afford is to lose you. I want you to ask your doctor for some names of nutritionists, and I'll call around and see if we can get you to help with the cooking. But I'll go ahead and call Rico right now. If he can't help us, I'm sure he knows someone that can.

I hugged Robert and asked, "How can you love me as fat as I am?"

Robert knew that was a no-win question. Damn if you do, and damn if you don't. He walked over to the door and locked it, turned, and grinned at me.

....

We found out pregnant women shouldn't go on diets. But it still didn't deter my Robert. We hired a cook that was a certified nutritionist. The first thing she did was cut out the sauces and gravy. Damn, that almost killed me right there. Then she had the gall to take the bacon fat out of my vegetables. No cornbread or ice cream, either. She was a sadist with an apron.

She cut me down to 1800 calories a day during my first trimester. During the second, 2000, and the third, 2200. She also took over cooking family meals and groceries. That cut out all the candy and crap in my house. As a mom, I always tasted the food I cooked for the kids and finished what they wouldn't eat. No wonder I'm fat.

Robert hired a Nanny for the kids. For the time being, she took over the feeding and caring of the kids. Next on Robert's list was a personal trainer for me. He hired Rico a few years ago to maximize his time and get fast results.

Another side effect was Richard settled down. His outbursts at school were decreasing because of his l improved diet. Our only problem was when he returned from staying with my family. I needed to discuss his diet with them and get their help with his food.

I knew Rico as he was growing up. We spent time in camp together in the summer. He was a good-looking Italian kid who played middle linebacker for our football team. Later Rico got into competitive bodybuilding after college until his wife Debra threatened to divorce him over steroid use. He started getting violent with her and the kids.

....

It was in 1998 when my perfect world came crashing down around me for the first time. That evening I received a call from the Atlanta Police Department informing me that Robert was in a two-car accident.

He was heading southbound in the HOA lane on Interstate 75 just north of where Interstate 85-75 merged. When a car landed on the back two-thirds of the vehicle, it caused his car to flip and roll a half-dozen times before it came to rest against the highway divider wall. It must have been a Georgia Tech Grad that designed that part of the freeway.

For some reason, the far-left lane was designated HOA lane, and the lane immediately to its right was an off-ramp for North Side Drive. Then to the right of the off-ramp were the three regular traffic lanes.

The older driver was from out of town, and the freeway setup confused him. He hit the off-ramp going 75 miles per hour and never stopped.

Reaching the end of the ramp, he went airborne as he crossed Northside Drive. As he hit the top of the street, he flew over four crossing lanes. Then he plowed through the fence and landed on the back end of Robert's car.

It was the same bridge that, approximability ten years later, would take the lives of 7 young men. A motorcoach was taking the Bluffton University Baseball team to the Florida NCAA Regional Baseball Regional Tournament. It went up the same ramp, over the other side, and fell 20 feet to the highway below.

The state fixed the ramp after that accident. I'm sure it was little comfort to the family who lost loved ones. Better late than never, I suppose.

Unfortunately, the au pair was off that evening. I frantically tried to find a sitter. Thank God she came home early that evening. Daddy and Momma picked me up and headed down to Northside Hospital. Daddy refused to let me drive. He didn't want to have to visit two family members in the Emergency ward that night.

We sat in the waiting room for 6 hours, waiting for Robert to come out of surgery. By that time, all of Robert's family had shown up, as well as mine. The wait was killing me. Finally, the surgeon came out and introduced himself, "I'm Dr. Horowitz." I was hoping it was Trey.

I studied his face, but he must have taken acting classes to achieve his perfect poker face. "Mrs. Bradshaw, we've moved your husband into ICU for now. We're keeping him in a self-induced coma for his injuries. He had severe head trauma. We won't know if there is any damage to his cognitive ability until we wake him up.

We've repaired his broken right wrist and set his left broken arm. His right ankle is mangled, and he has a cracked clavicle. A punctured rib in his left lung....... The last thing I heard him say was 50-50 chance.

While he was still talking, I zoned out, thinking, is there anything not damaged on Robert? God, I needed to get to him.

They escorted me and his mom to his room. I nervously peeked in at him, lying in his bed with everything in the room hooked to him and beeping away. My husband, a broken man, was lying as if he was waiting on death to visit. That's all I remember.

I woke up later with my mom and dad sitting in my room with me. My dad smiled and said, "Ah, you're awake, Sweet Pea," as my parents approached my bedside and hugged me.

"What happened?" I groggily asked.

"Honey, you passed out. They want to keep you overnight. It seems your blood pressure was high, and they want to keep an eye on you knowing you're pregnant."

"Robert," I sobbed. "I want to see him NOW!"

"Are you sure? Can't you wait till tomorrow? It would help if you rested," replied my mother with tears in her eyes. "He'll be ok."

"No, Mom. Now Dammit," as I started to get out of my bed.

"I see what I can do," my dad replied. He returned a few minutes later. "They'll get you a wheelchair and take you up." It's nice having a dad who donated the money for the hospital's children's wing.

"Mom, where is my purse? I need to fix myself up for Robert. I didn't want him to see me like this." My mom looked confused, reached over, and handed it to me.

I combed out the rat nest from my hair, pulled out my compact, powdered my shiny noise, and applied lipstick. Then, rummaging around in my purse, I found his favorite perfume: Jungle Gardenia. So, I sprayed myself with his favorite perfume and headed out the door.

I paused outside the door to gather myself when Dr. Horowitz walked out. "Hello, Mrs. Bradshaw. I hope you're feeling better."

"How's Robert?" I asked. "How's he doing?"

Dr. Horowitz took a short breath, "It's up to Robert now; we've done everything possible. He's got to want to live. If you believe in a God. I suggest you pray to him."

I took a deep breath and walked to see his mother and father standing beside him. I took a deep breath, stormed over, and stood over to Robert.

I snarled, "Listen, you son-of-a-bitch!"

"Rebecca!" yelled my mother.

"Shut up, Mother," I snapped back.

"Robert, you bastard. You promised me you'd never give up. And don't you do it now? You fight, God dammit, I need you. Your children need you. And you have a whole lot of people that depend on you at Essex. I promised I'll never give up on you and us, so don't you quit on us now." I broke down and cried.

I stayed with him for the rest of the day, holding his hand, kissing his lips, and telling him how much I loved him. By ten that night, I was exhausted.

My parents and doctors all ganged up on me and forced me out and back up to my room for the evening. But before I left, I took my perfume out, sprayed my father's handkerchief, and placed it in Robert's hand. Then, I kissed Robert on his cheek and said, "Goodnight, my darling. I'll be back in the morning."

I woke up late the following morning. It had been a long and exhausting day before, and I needed the sleep. By then, my sisters-in-law, Mary and Sarah, were there and relieved Martha. She said she would be back later that afternoon.

"How's Robert?" I asked. "Have you heard anything?"

Sarah replied, "We stopped by early this morning, but they wouldn't let us in. It was too early for visitors at that time."

Mary piped in, "Why don't you go shower and get dressed? Trust us, and you can use one. We stopped by your house and grabbed some clean clothes for you. By the way, the kids are doing fine," Mary chuckled, "At least when we left, Richard hadn't burned it down."

I had been in Robert's room for about thirty minutes when Dr. Horowitz came in smiling. "Mrs. Bradshaw, your husband stabilized overnight. And if there are no unseen complications, I think we're out of the woods.

"We'll have to keep him under for quite a while. That will allow him to recover with minimum discomfort. Plus, it will allow his brain time to heal."

I then asked, "When will we know if he'll be, well, you know?"

"Not until he's awake. We won't know till we've run some tests on him."

And that's where I was, a mom of two and one in the oven. A husband on life support and a company that depended on me. No pressure, huh?