The Perfect Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Well Almost.
9.3k words
4.11
21.6k
49
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/25/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Perfect Wife-Chapter 3

Well Almost.

Rebecca's point of view.

'Jesus Christ, for the umpteenth time, I don't want to dance,' thinking to myself. I smiled at the young man and said politely, "No, thank you. I have someplace to go. I just stopped by for a quick drink."

I decided to stop by for a quick drink. I heard a lot about this place and wanted to check it out. It seems like a nice place but just another meat market. I was getting ready to head downtown to the Club, but that was also nothing but a meat market.

Same O, same O, every week. It was exciting for the first few weeks, but I was tired of going home alone. Dammit, I wanted a boyfriend. No, a MAN friend, with emphasis on the MAN.

I guess what I really wanted was to be in a relationship. But I couldn't find a man I could tolerate for more than a few minutes without making me want to throw up. I wanted a man like my dad.

I felt the presence of a body standing next to me. I thought, "Oh shit," not another dweeb that wants to fuck the fat girl with big tits.

I'm not a Skinny Minnie. I'm a big girl built for pleasure, not speed. I was athletic as a kid. I played softball. My size helped me earn a college scholarship as a starting pitcher for the Georgia Bulldogs. I was strong, and my extra weight allowed me to put some extra oomph behind my pitches.

I'm 5'11 and weigh 210 pounds. Of course, 50 pounds of it are tits. I'm a 44EE. But the one thing I am proud of is my flat stomach. I didn't want people to look at me as nine months pregnant woman.

Then I heard his voice for the first time. A deep, smooth, baritone voice said, "It's about time."

That caught me off guard. I just responded out of reflex, "What's about time?"

He turned to me and gave me a twisted smile. He was tall, dark, and fucking good-looking and out of my league for sure. He looked to be 6 ft 4 or 5. The best I can describe is his build as thin and slim. He had broad shoulders that came down to V at his waist. He wore a white long-sleeve, oxford button-down shirt with Levi 501 jeans. Slim cut, I'm sure.

He looked into my eyes. I thought he had the sexiest steel-grey eyes I've ever seen. They were accented with a blue hue.

Then he hit me with the best line I had ever heard. "It's about time somebody who doesn't look like a Barbie Doll comes in here." Well, that did it. I wasn't going to the club tonight. He turned back to drink his beer.

I have a shit test that I pull on any man that hits on me. They never pass. I asked, "Don't turn around and look. What color are my eyes?" Damn, if he didn't describe them perfectly.

We bantered back for forth for a few minutes. I hoped we might end up together for the night, but then he started to leave. He did save me with that challenge about the other guys trying to pick me up.

He was one cocky son-of-bitch. I had to do something. I mocked him and asked him if he could do a better job. He smiled and hit me with some pretty lame pickup lines. He knew they wouldn't work.

So I asked for his X-rated stuff. Damn, they were funny. I like a man that can make me laugh. Then he shocked the shit out of me with a watch joke. I guess he saw me glancing at my watch by habit.

Although for a second I thought he could tell I was going commando that evening, I recovered by the time he finished the line.

I wanted another one, and whether it was good or bad didn't matter. I was going with him. So, when he told me about the one that never failed, he didn't know it then, but he would still have a perfect record at the night's end. So, when that fucking bitch came and asked my MAN for dance. Damn! Why didn't I think of that?

After he left, I realized I didn't even know his name.

As he started to leave, he asked me if I decided to stay, come over and sit with him and his friends or ask for a dance. Marjy gave me the low down on him but wouldn't tell me his name.

She asked me to scan the room with a grin. When I turned around to look around, I was shocked at the vitriol staring me in the face. Thank God they didn't have voodoo dolls.

I watched him for the next half hour; he never turned down a dance. Then he shocked me. He sent a beautiful girl back to her table crying. Later he walked over to where she was sitting with her friends. When he left, they were all crying. Then he went back to dancing with anyone that asked.

I finished my liquid courage and headed to his table. Damn, I was scared shitless as I walked across that floor. I felt like I was walking to my death if he rejected me. I swore to God Almighty then that I would never again turn down another man who asked me to dance.

I got lucky when the song ended and a slow song started. I tried to move closer to him, but he kept his distance. I would have appreciated the respect he showed me any other time, but now I wanted him. His name was Robert, and it fit. I told him mine.

I was looking for an excuse to go home with him. I didn't want to be that obvious without dropping to my knees and sucking his dick right then and there. Then I remembered the last pickup line.

We played his game. He even got the whole club involved. He bet me he could kiss my lips without touching me.

We agreed on the rules, and he started his caper. I was mesmerized as he moved back and forth around me. He smelled so good. I was ready to rape him.

He gently touched both of my cheeks and tenderly kissed me. I moaned for the first time when being kissed. Then, when his tongue scraped my lips, I actually came. Not hard, but a tremble.

My eyes popped open to see his grey eyes dilate. I saw two things in them. One was love, and the other was fear. He pulled away slowly. He paid off his bet and ran. He----was scared, and I didn't know why.

One thing I knew for sure was I had to get out in a hurry. I had no panties on, and I knew there would be a dark spot on my crotch from the fluids I was leaking. Damn, I knew I should have worn black.

Then I was confronted by that bitch. I fell for her bullshit at first until an old friend set me straight. She gave me his name and number. She hurt my Man. She was now my enemy.

I sat around all week thinking what Mrs. Rebecca Bradshaw would look like written out. Stop it. That is so High Schoolish. Mmmm, B. Bradshaw. Damn it, what is it he finds so fascinating about me. So, I scribbled—field trip.

I stood out in front of a small building in an industrial complex, looking at the sign that said Essex Manufacturing. I wish I had a drink. I had never acted like this about a man before.

I walked in, and he was welding something. He stood up, flipped back his visor, and smiled. God, he looked better than I remembered.

I was used to being with men that wore suits and yielded pens as their weapons of choice. So it was a turn-on for me to see a man work with his hands and wasn't afraid of a bit of sweat.

He gave me a plant tour. I was impressed. There were patent plaques with his name on them along the wall. He was his only employee, except for his mom.

We ate lunch, and he threw up every excuse in the book not to go out. I noticed his hands were huge with long fingers. I got wet again.

Finally, he gave me hope with an opportunity to earn some of his time, but I didn't see any possibility of doing that.

He finally dropped the bombshell on me. He didn't lose the bet, and he made eighty. Damn, he should have at least split it with me. I'm pretty sure it was a joint effort. I was depressed when I left.

I sat with my family at our once-a-month family Sunday meal. I lost five pounds that week because I couldn't stop thinking about Robert. I would rather be exercising with him instead of dieting.

I knew something was off the day I had lunch with my family. First, I noticed a lot of whispering behind my back. Then Beth dropped a dime on me with what Robert said that night. "You fascinate me." That pissed me off. They had gotten all up into my business.

I stormed out. I wanted to kill them all. But Daddy locked up the guns and wouldn't give me the combination with my temper because he knows me so well.

Did I mention my dad is a genius? He pointed out the obvious. I was ready to get my man. But I needed an ally, And I knew just who to ask, his mom, of course.

After gathering my proposal, I returned to his office a week later. Unfortunately, when I walked in, he was busy loading a truck. I wanted to meet my future mother-in-law anyway, so I headed to her office to introduce myself.

I sat across from Robert as I explained my findings. I asked a question, and he spaced out. I chuckled when I realized he was staring at his future two best friends.

I snapped my fingers a couple of times to get his attention. He turned beet red when he looked into my eyes. Finally, he said he thought my plan would work. And I had my first date with him that Friday night.

He looked hot when he picked me up. I realized I liked his old truck because I loved sitting beside him. Of course, I unbuttoned the top two buttons on the blouse; I'd played this game before. Unfortunately, he had trouble keeping his mind on the road, and we almost ended up in the ditch.

It's funny how men act when they get a hard-on. They walked behind you with their hands in their pockets, trying to adjust themselves so no one would notice. Poor Robert, there was no way he could hide that weapon he was packing.

I wanted him to sit next to me so could tease the shit out of him. You know, guys, a few light strokes up his inseam. So, he slid into the bench across from me. He gave me a flimsy excuse that he wanted to look into my eyes. Yeah, right. He really struggled to look above my neck. Then his pager went off, and we had to leave.

He asked me if I wanted to go home first before he headed to the shop. I had no other plans for the evening that didn't include him. So, I insisted on going with him. I still had two hours left, and I wanted them.

I snuck behind him while he was talking to the security company. I removed my blouse and pants and stood in my baby blue bra and thong. I couldn't wait to see Robert's reaction.

I watched him as his nostril flared, and I could see the beast come to the surface. I was the focus of his desires. He was ready to claim me as his own.

I giggled to myself, 'Silly boy." Men don't understand when a single woman wears matching bra and panties; they're not the predator, they're the prey.

I got the desired reaction I wanted. Oh boy, did I. He reached for my ass and lifted me to his waist. I never had a man that could handle me this way. I wrapped my legs around his thin muscular frame, and my arms reached around his neck.

He started kissing me like a crazed wild man. God, it was hot. I've never felt so dominated by any man that way before.

He held me with one arm, cleared his desk with one swipe of his other hand, and plopped my ass down it. I frantically unbuckled his pants as he pulled his shirt over his head to show me his eight-pack.

His body was long and lean. He needed a tan, but it wasn't that important then. There was not an ounce of fat on him. His stomach showed eight distinct cuts and a long V wedge down the side of his abdominal muscles.

He reached around and released the things he desired the most. Luckily for me, they're attached. You see, we come as a package deal.

He moved his mouth toward my nipples. Fuck that shit. I wanted him NOW! and I told him so.

He dropped his pants. I went into shock from my desire. It was the biggest cock I've ever seen, even in pictures. My body was on fire. He took it in one hand and slapped my clit.

I gasped and came with a slight shudder, and he ripped my new $40 thongs off with a snap. All his blood must have gone to his cock, which caused him hearing loss because, again, he wasn't listening. I reminded him again as he moved his head toward my crotch. Hell, I was dripping down my ass; I was ready.

As he slowly entered me was when every synopsis in my body fired. I couldn't react to the sensations. I could barely breathe. I just hissed as the air escaped my lungs.

Then he asked me the stupidest question I'd ever heard. He asked me, "Do you want me to stop?" I emphasized my 'NO' by grabbing his ass and pulling him closer. His ass sat high and tight. I'm sure he could bounce a dime off of it.

He penetrated further, and all I could do was hiss and manage to exhale, "OOOOOHHHHHH." I don't know why I felt I had to protect myself. Robert would never hurt me. I placed the palm of my hands on his chest to control his insertion rate. The whole time my body convulsed in pleasure.

I could feel his dick nestle against my cervix. Don't forget I'm a tall girl, and that is no easy task. I think I'll give him the nickname of James in James T. Kirk. He went where no man had ever gone before.

He growled and yelled that he was coming. I felt my eyes roll back. Then, somewhere in the recesses of my mind, I felt his warm juice fill me. Luckily, I was on the pill. I'm pretty sure he coated my ovaries directly from the source.

When I finally calmed down and opened my eyes. I looked to see Robert staring into my eyes. He didn't need to say anything to me; he was in love. For the first time in my life, I was scared that a man would reject me.

When we slowly untangled, I was horrified that we were both coated with my juices and puddled on the floor below.

I was terrified and embarrassed at my performance. I'd been nothing more than a Pillow Princess. I gave no supporting movements. It was all him.

I went and cleaned up in the bathroom, berating my performance and hoping for a second chance.

He was quiet on the way home. When he turned to me in horror and said, "Oh, my God, I forgot to put on a condom. But I'm clean. I got tested after she cheated on me and again a year later. I'm scared to death of Aids. If you get pregnant, I'll do the right thing." He was babbling and not completing complete sentences.

He was so cute but also naive. I assured him I was on the pill. Also, I just had a physical. What I left out was I always made them wear a condom and get tested once a month. I won't even give a blow job without them wearing one. I'm scared to death of Aids too.

When we got to the door, he asked me to meet his friends the next night. I was elated, and he still wanted to see me. Unfortunately, I had another date. But I wanted my 5 hours next week. He smiled and said he'd call.

My date Saturday night was my first boyfriend. And my first, if you know what I mean. When it came time to go to college, we separated. We knew there was nothing there.

He called to verify the arrangements for Friday night. He was very happy for me and insisted on meeting Robert, so we headed to the club.

I almost died when I heard Robert stormed out of Casa' Tampico. When Adam and I got to Casa', he showed me Charlotte's ring. Unfortunately, Robert saw me put it on. Thank God Annie told me that Robert had left so I could fix the damage.

Fortunately, he listened when I caught up to him in the parking lot. To tell you the truth, I was kind of happy about him being jealous.

We went home that night and fucked again. I managed to control myself to give him the blowjob he deserved. He tossed me around like a rag doll. As I said earlier, no man has ever been able to manhandle me like that. I was in heaven.

As time passed, I continued to perform my magic and helped with his costs and time management. That way, I got more time for him to manage me in the sack.

My parents kept asking to meet this guy and thought it was unfair that I had met his parents already. So I decided to ask him. But, you see, I had a plan.

No man can say 'No' to a woman with his dick in her mouth. So I swallowed for the first time to emphasize my point. And then I laughed as he said he wouldn't always say yes when I had my mouth wrapped around his cock.

We'll see about it. I thought to myself, "The MAN was mine." I'll ensure he is the most pussy whipped man on the planet.

When he arrived, he was nervous as hell, but I knew my parents would love him. My father was the second richest man in the state but yielded the most power. He was a great ally to have or your worst enemy. Money meant very little to him, as a rule. He was a family man and wanted his family to be happy,

Robert won them over quickly. I had to protect him from my conniving whore sisters. They looked like they wanted to have him for lunch. Then my asshole brother ran mouth that made me want to kill him.

Later Robert hit the shit out of my best pitch, and I wanted to tackle Robert and take him right there in the yard. But then I might have had to share him with my sisters and wasn't sharing shit. That Man is mine.

When he left to go to the bathroom, my family surrounded me, and they said they liked him but thought it best I come clean. I told them no, in no uncertain terms, NO. I needed more time to make him love me. The thought of losing him was unbearable.

I went to find him. My mother showed up a minute later and gave him a tour of the family's humble eight-bedroom abode. My Dad and I talked, and I told him I was in love. He again told me I needed to tell him as soon as possible.

I think he knew I was lying when I said I would. He warned me the family would not tolerate me cheating on him and would back him in any divorce if it happened. I wouldn't have it another way.

About six months later, we were strolling through Perimeter Mall when we stopped in front of Zale's Jewelry. I knew from talking with his mother that Robert was saving his money to buy me a ring. So I walked in and looked around, and Robert followed without a word. He is well-trained.

The clerk came over and showed me a few amazing trinkets. As I looked at the prices, I saw Robert's lips tighten as grief filled his face.

I asked. "I'm looking for a simple one-diamond solitaire." The salesman looked and winked and brought out a half-carat diamond ring. I tried it on and held it up, and smiled.

I then asked whether this came in 10 karat gold setting. Later Robert asked me why a ten and not eighteen karats. I turned to him and smiled. A ten-karat will last me a lifetime. He got the point.

It was late October, and Robert and I loved going to Stone Mountain. We decided to go and lay out and watch the laser show. It was so romantic. We carried picnic baskets full of fruits, cheese, crackers, and bread with some wine.

At the end of the show, the fireworks were about to start. Robert stood me up, got down on his knee, and asked. "Rebecca Ann Thurman, will you make the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

I had been expecting the proposal for months now, but I was still taken aback. I never expected he would ask in front of a thousand people. I said yes, as he slid the ring on my finger.

Everyone cheered as Dixie started playing at the finale. And like in the movies, he kissed me with fireworks in the background. I want to think they were cheering for us instead of the show.

The wedding was scheduled for the end of June. My dad gave him good advice stay out of the way, shut up, and just agree with us women, and he would survive. My father explained he was paying for everything. He told Robert to keep his money. It was an investment in our future.

Then that fucking bitch almost cost me everything. Three weeks before the wedding, I had my bachelorette party. All the bridesmaids, my sisters, and sisters-in-law were there for fun, and our mothers tagged along to ensure nothing happened that wouldn't pass the husband test.

We started with dinner so we wouldn't get drunk on an empty stomach. Of course, all the girls wanted to know how Robert and I met, and I told them most of the details. Robert's mother was shocked and blushed, saying, "I swear I raised that boy better than that."