The Perfect Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Robert and my family, I'd never have made it without them. The reports I was getting back from the field on our National Sales Manager were the only fly in the ointment. For the time being, I needed him, but I kept an eye on him.

Robert's dad and his brothers helped oversee the installation of the new molding and injections machine that Robert had ordered. Because NAFTA was taking effect on our bottom line, we became nimbler and cut labor costs to compete.

We'd have been in real trouble if it weren't for Robert's patents that couldn't be copied. So next, Dad got me a limousine to handle my driving needs to my time, especially when I went to see Robert.

At first, I went every day, but the demands on a 29-year-pregnant woman were starting to wear on me. So, I had to back off seeing Robert.

I gave strict orders that I would be present when Robert was awakened. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on how you looked at it, he woke up as soon as they started cutting back his medications.

Thank God his mom was there. His mom was a saint. She was there every day talking to him. After receiving the call from his mother, I dropped everything and headed to the hospital.

When I arrived, he was still sleeping but woke shortly after. I stared at the eyes of the man I loved and kissed him lightly. I whispered, "I love you, Robert Bradshaw." His eyes lit up and sparkled as he stared at me.

Four days later, he called everyone into his room. He had been moved from the ICU to his private suite. He had his attorney execute a Power of Attorney to give me complete control of Essex. I was Head Bitch in charge now.

Five months passed, and I dropped the baby and was back at work within three days. Robert was long past being out of the hospital and going through rehab. However, it was a long grueling time for Robert. I was proud of him; he never gave quit. Nor would I.

Do you remember that fly I told you about? I had to get the swatter out for his ass.

"Hey, sis." I looked up to see Beth standing at the door to my office.

I waved her on in. "Hey, how's it going."

"My God, how much weight have you lost?" I bet Robert is happy. She smiled.

"Regarding weight loss, Rico is working me like a dog. And that sadist nutritionist of mine delights in my suffering. I am down to 160. And as far as Robert. I'm afraid not yet.

"But we're getting there. He's about ready to come back for half-days. I don't know how he did it."

"Did what," asked Beth.

I can't believe all the pressure he must have been under with this job daily for all these years. He can have it back when he's ready, and I can return to being a kept woman again.

"Can I ask you something, Becky,"

"Sure."

"When was the last time? It has been seven months since Robert's accident.

"No shit, I'm going crazy. I am just about to kill someone."

Giggling, "Well, you know you can come back to the club, and I'm sure you can get your bell rung, or we can find some of the guys from around here to fill in."

"Shut up," I whispered. "If he finds out about my previous life, he'll divorce my ass in a minute."

"Come on, Sis, I'm just kidding. I would stop you if I thought you'd ever do it. And besides, you should have told him about your being in The Lifestyle before you married."

All sudden, I heard laughter coming down the hallway. I got up to close my door, just in time to see Aaron's door slowly shut.

Around five the next day, I had just locked the front door to the offices, and I returned to my office to see Aaron Bertram sitting at my desk with his feet propped up on top of it.

"Sit down, bitch," he orders.

The one thing I've learned from Robert. Get all the data before making a decision. So, I sat.

"Well, well, Rebecca, or should I call you Adelaide? The big-titted, fat blond from the club."

I sat there, not saying anything, trying to figure out how much he knew.

Aaron reached under my desk, pulled out a microphone, and waved it at me.

"I thought you were the blond from the club. You can see the CD for yourself later. I never wanted to fuck you because you were a fat pig. What that idiot of a husband sees in you, I have no idea.

"When I came to work here, I thought I had heard your voice before. It's one of a kind. I just couldn't place the face with it because of the mask. When I listened to that conversation yesterday with your sister, I knew it was you.

"I called in some favors last night, and with a tidy some money, I received that CD this morning. And I guarantee you Robert will recognize your squeals."

"What do you want, Aaron?" I asked.

"First, I want copies of all the technical drawings."

I laughed, "They won't do you any good. Because of the patents, you can't sell, use or manufacture products them."

Aaron replied, "By the time Robert discovers his drawings are gone, the fans will be in mass production by his competitor in Mexico, and we'll put him out of business before he knows what hit him.

"And to ensure he doesn't find out until it's too late, you'll come over here and suck my dick on your knees, and I'm going to film it. Then I'm going to fuck your ass. If you say anything, the CDs will be sent to everyone on Robert's mailing list to show what kind of whore you are."

I started sobbing, "Please don't do this. It'll destroy Robert."

Aaron leaned back in his chair, unfastened his buckle, and zipped down his pants. He then ordered me to get on my knees in front of him. "Here, suck it and lick my ass, you whore." From the moans I hear from Roberts's office, you're a pretty good little cocksucker." smirked Aaron.

I slowly walked over to him in shock and lowered myself to the floor.

"Wait, take your tits out," he commanded. I slowly removed the shirt and unsnapped bra and allowed my milk-laden breasts to swing freely.

"Damn, those are pretty impressive. No wonder Robert walks around with a smile. Hell, I bet you could feed half the kids in North Georgia. Now start sucking, you slut."

Sobbing, I slowly lowered the top of his underwear and ran my hand into his crotch. When I reached his balls, I looked up into his eyes.

I asked with a smirk. "Where is your dick? I can't find it."

He drew his hand back to hit me and froze in pain as I squeezed his balls in my fist.

I snorted, "You stupid bastard. Do you think I would do that to Robert? I would kill myself first. If you don't do as I say, I'll squeeze your nuts until they crack like pecans.

"Now, slowly rise to your feet. One false move, and you'll be singing soprano."

I moved to my desk and hit the speed dial on my phone.

"Dad, I have a problem. My sales manager discovered my past and tried to rape me by blackmailing me. If I don't go along, he has some CDs he'll mail out to everyone.

"Oh, Dad, I'm half-dressed. Please make sure you only bring my brothers along with Alan and Greg. It's been such a long time; I'm a little embarrassed. Ok, Dad, see you in thirty. Oh, the doors are locked. Mom has got a key."

"I'll be ok," I smiled at a sweating Aaron. "I want to see how much pressure is required to make a man pass out."

When Dad arrived with all my brothers, I grabbed my blouse to cover myself and did a final squeeze to ensure he couldn't move.

That evening my dad brought a crew in and swept the premises electronically. We discovered microphones throughout the facility and recording devices in Aaron's office.

Dad also went through Aaron's condo and retrieved drawings and recordings of some pretty embarrassing moments with Robert and me. Also, Daddy visited the club's manager. Neither was happy about the recordings and took care of the individual that made the CDs

I don't know what Daddy did with Aaron, but no one has ever heard from him again. Everyone was sworn to secrecy to protect Robert's and my marriage.

....

Rico and I met every other night and continued to, figuratively, work my ass off. Finally, I came home dragging my ass home late night after night, just in time to have Robert wrap his arms around me till I fell asleep. By this time, Robert was just about back to normal and ready to get fucked or a least die trying.

I begged off Robert until Valentine's Day. I was down to 150 lbs., including my DD tits. My ass was hard, and my stomach was flat. I wanted to make Robert proud of me. The new me helped with the pain in my back. The girls are taking their toll on my spine.

Robert's libido was returning. I could tell when we cuddled, and I was hoping Saturday night would be the rekindling of our lovemaking. I was giddy with excitement. I didn't expect wild monkey sex, but slow and long would have been just fine for now.

I bought new lingerie for the occasion. My sister, who went with me, was amazed at the new me. I wanted it to be a night for Robert to remember.

He would remember it all right, just not how I envisioned it.

TO BE CONTINUED.