The Perfect Woman

Story Info
A mutual lustful fantasy becomes reality for 2 lovers.
3.4k words
4.7
12.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jy55
jy55
59 Followers

There used to be an amazingly beautiful woman working in our office. She was born in India, but had lived in England and then moved to the US. Her name was Priya.

She was very professional in her appearance and demeanor, and spoke English with an endearing hybrid accent.

Quite frankly, she was beautiful, astoundingly so. One day she showed me pictures of her sister's wedding, in which she had been a part, and she was clad in traditional clothes in them. Seriously, she looked like a fairy-tale princess. She was stunning.

I was blown away by the pictures, especially a series where there was some uninhibited dancing.

Her sister and other younger female relatives were all hot, sexy and enticing.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she saw me lingering over a couple of pictures of her, and as I turned to her, she said, "You seem to like that picture." I answered, "Well it is quite amazing," adding something inane about the colors of the dress, and the swirling of it in the air. And with a twinkle in her eye she said, "And the fact that you can see quite a bit of my legs showing, I'm sure."

This caught me off guard because she had always joked around a bit with me, but never anything even remotely flirtatious, so this was quite surprising.

She said to me, "Alex, its ok. I know you look at me sometimes. It's only you and me here right now. Relax. I kind of like it."

I should say that the image showed her wearing a bright red gown, with a bare midriff, plunging neckline, and long slits up the legs.

I should say at this point that Priya was five feet 6 inches tall, and about one hundred nine pounds, slender, with long legs. That much I knew because of the stylish pants and jeans she wore to work often. Tightly styled, and showing her magnificent shape, she often would be walking into the building just ahead of me in the morning. So yes, I HAD been checking her out.

It was embarrassing and exciting at the same time, to know that she knew it.

"What clued you in?" I asked.

"Alex, most mornings I could see the reflection of your face behind me in the glass of the front door. I confess that I sometimes waited to walk in just in front of you so I could catch you!"

Well now it was my turn to laugh and I did, blurting out, "Busted!" meaning me.

She laughed too and went on, "I don't mind. In fact, I REALLY like it when you look at me. I know you try to be respectful, and I appreciate it, but you can relax around me... In fact I WANT you to look at me any time you want."

What? My heart skipped a beat.

My brain said "WOW!!" My mouth said, "Well, um, ok then..." or some other really intelligent sentence.

Priya was wearing at this moment a combination outfit with bare shoulders, button down front, and matching skirt that came down to just above her knees, when standing.

(Can you tell I looked at her a lot?)

I purposely gazed at her with complete commitment taking in her dress, her sexy shoulders, her slim hips, and finally asserted myself. "Well, you look sensational Priya, sexy as hell actually."

Did I mention the fishnet stockings or pantyhose she had on? Well trust me; she had the perfect legs to wear them. Little did I know then that I would soon find out which.

It was the end of the work day, and everyone except us had left for the weekend. We would be leaving soon, and would just be setting the alarm, and going our separate ways.

Or so I thought.

Priya suddenly stood up and walking towards the office door, turned suddenly and looking at me oddly, said, "Alex, if I ask you a question, would you be completely honest? I mean totally honest? I will allow you to ask me anything too, just to be fair," she said, a mischievous look coming over her.

I said with mock formality, "Priya, ask your question!"

"Ok Alex, here goes. Do you ever think about me? I mean in other situations than here? I think of you. Often, I picture us together, doing...'things'. It excites me."

She looked away suddenly apparently embarrassed. My mind racing, I managed to say, "Yes," and growing a bit bolder, I said, "often, and it excites me too."

"What do you think about? She asked, "Please tell me. Do you see us together, intimately? God I can't believe I just said that. But I don't care, I picture us. I don't know why. There is something about you. Well in for a penny in for a pound as they say. Damn it Alex, I have fantasies about us!"

WHAT THE FUCK! I was blown away.

"Priya, are you ok, do you hear yourself? Do you?" I started to say, but seeing the look on her face, shifted my stance, and said, "Never mind. YES. Yes I do think of us. I picture you in sexy outfits; I steal peeks at your legs when your dress rides up. I think of you when I..." trailing off.

"When you what? When you what, Alex? Before you answer, I want you to know that I thought of you this morning, in the shower. I pictured us, you, with me...as I ...masturbated in the shower!" she suddenly blurted out. "I ran the shower massager all over myself. I teased myself the way I have pictured you running your hands over me. I KNOW you like my legs. I would show them to you all the time but we can't here with everyone around. But in my fantasy, I undressed for you, I showed off myself. It excited me, and you. So much so that I could see you get hard in your pants. I could see you staring at me. I imagined you like now, looking at me, watching me. Alex, please. Please watch me NOW. Sit back on the couch." (Yes there WAS a couch in her office) "Make yourself comfortable. Alex, I made myself cum this morning thinking of THIS; thinking of doing this. I ran the massager up and down my thighs, the thighs I know you picture, and up to my aching clit, and got myself off! That's when I decided I was going to do this here, today, come hell or high water. Please don't freak out on me!" She continued, "Alex, please watch me, let me show you all the things you want to see, let me show my legs to you, my ass, my tits... let me SPREAD my legs for you and show you the things I..."

I interjected, "The things I imagine when I jerk off at night, Priya? Yes, I think of you, I picture you as now and believe me you are making me horny as hell!"

She came over to me suddenly, took my face in her hands, and kissed me deeply, pressing her body against me. My hands came up around her, pulling her close, I pressed against her, as well.

Suddenly disengaging, she literally pushed me on the couch. "Take off you clothes!" she commanded.

"What? Priya?"

"Take off YOU CLOTHES, Alex! I want to see you naked. I want to show off for you, pose for you. I want to watch YOU watching me. I want to masturbate for you; I want you to show me how you play with yourself! Is that weird? I want to do this. For some reason it makes me so wet...!"

Well I was dazed and confused, as they say, but I stood up, kicked off my shoes, and started to undo my belt. Looking up I said, "Why are you just standing there?"

Leering, she said, "Don't worry, and don't stop."

I was in no mood to argue, that's for sure, so I resumed pulling my belt apart, and unbuckling my pants. I reached up and unbuttoned by shirt quickly. Her eyes were glued to me, and I noticed her breathing getting heavier. Her hand was flirting around with the hem of her skirt.

I removed my shirt, and pulling my undershirt over my head, I heard a sigh and looking over as I dropped it next to my shirt, saw that her hand was now up under her skirt, and from the looks of things, moving rapidly.

This spurred me on to quickly finish undressing, until there I was naked as the day I was born, with my hard cock jutting out. Unlike some guys, I was a 'grower', not a 'show-er'.

So I was relieved that despite the surreal situation, I was giving her hopefully a good first impression, because while I am not huge, I am about 6 ½ inches, and thick, uncut, with a pretty large nut sack.

Anyway, I sat back down on the couch and got comfortable.

Now things began to get serious. "You have a beautiful cock, Alex," Priya said, staring.

She came closer to the couch, and standing in front of me, feet planted apart, began reaching up to open HER buttons. She opened them one at a time, swaying sexily on her long legs, until her blouse was hanging open. I could see the lace of her bra underneath. "Stroke your cock, Alex! Watch me, stroke for me," she breathed huskily.

I readily reached down to my rigid prick, still reeling in my mind from this sudden turn of events, but getting more and more aroused at the sight of her sweet body.

Stroking slowly, I reveled in the delicious sight before me. She shrugged of the blouse and let it fall to the floor. Reaching behind, which accentuated her beautiful breasts, she unclasped her bra and momentarily holding it against them, leaned over me and breathed into my ear, "I am so wet. And YES you are going to see just how much," and putting her hand over mine, guided my hand, and paced a bit faster on my stiff prick.

Standing up and still teasing me with the bra playing peek-a-boo over her titties, she finally let it fall revealing her golden skin, and beautiful stiff brown nipples to my hungry gaze.

Stroking harder and feeding the ache in my straining cock, I could feel the pre-cum oozing from it, spreading it all over the head. This caught her eye, and she moaned in excitement. I started to make little ropes with my pre-cum, eliciting a sigh of pleasure from her.

Unfastening the waist of her skirt, she let it fall as well.

So here I was naked, horny, and openly masturbating in front of my Indian goddess.

She was standing there with her fabulous tits engorged, her erect nipples dancing before my eyes. However, the prize, that wonderful treasure between her astounding thighs; clad in fishnet thigh-highs and a garter belt, with crotchless black sheer panties, her hot pussy was right there, inches from my stroking hand.

My pulsing, straining penis was throbbing with desire for her.

Her hot cunt was oozing cunt juice in a long string dangling between her spread legs, as she swayed from side to side, her middle finger teasing around and around her remarkably large, erect clitoris. She pulled up her arm chair, and sat back, opening her incredible legs, and draping them over the arms of the chair. This had the effect of pulling the crotch of the panties wide open, displaying the fact that she was completely shaven.

"Look at me Alex! LOOK at my pussy, all spread open for you!" she cried.

Those mind blowing legs and stockings were feeding all my fetishes and making my balls tighten up. She stood up and bent over in front of me, and shaking her fantastic ass, lowered the crotchless panties to the floor. She shook her ass in my face, and asked me if I was close to cumming.

"I am so fucking horny Alex, and your cock is perfect. Look at my legs. Stare at my tits. Go on, I want you to. I NEED you to." The whole time her hand was moving rapidly back and forth, frigging her stiff clit, her pussy dripping onto the floor, her beautiful, fuckable, suckable cunt lips swollen and pink. The smooth silky texture of her skin, the darker complexion so sensual, made me leak even more.

"Oh God Priya, I want you so bad! You make me want to do so many things to you. I love your fantastic body. I want to suck your hot cunt! Please let me!"

She stood up suddenly and leaning forward pressed her dripping pussy against my face, which was all the invitation I needed, but grabbing her silky hips, amazingly and suddenly realizing that up to now, other than on amazing kiss and hug, I had not even TOUCHED her yet, pushed her gently down on the armchair. Spreading her thighs, I caressed them lovingly. They were so fucking smooth and silky, and cock-stiffening.

Getting down on my knees on the floor in front of her, and breathing in her amazing sexual aroma, I brought my hungry mouth to that wonderful succulent cunt.

My brain firing like crazy at the realization, I licked her pussy like a man possessed. While licking my tongue all over those juicy cunt lips, all the while feeling my engorged dripping cock ache with lust for her, I tasted her perfect flesh, her silky skin. Her warm, soft, beautifully parted thighs were spread wide before me. Over and over I ran my lips and tongue lovingly over her sensitive, engorged lips and clitoris.

"OHHH Alex," she wailed, "ungh! Ungh! Ahhh, mmm.! It feels so good, just like I imagined!" She grabbed my hair, pulling me closer, grinding her hot cunt into my face.

I could feel my dick dripping. I felt almost like I was going to cum without touching, I was so turned on. Despite her pleas, I stopped, just for a minute. I needed to feel her. I needed to feel my cock in her somewhere. I maneuvered her into a sitting position, and taking her into my arms, kissed her passionately, our tongues dancing a duel, as our hands roamed freely exploring each other's bodies.

For the first time I felt her silky fingers wrap around my erect, swollen, dick. Expertly stroking me, her other hand caressed my balls. The she announced, "I want to suck your cock."

These were words I never thought I would hear come from her luscious mouth!

OMG! I lay down on my back and beckoned for her straddle my face. Looking up and seeing her drooling cunt and tight puckered asshole, and that incredible ass, I ran my fingers and palms all over her sweet cheeks.

She lowered that beautiful cunt on my waiting lips. I slid 2 fingers into her waiting, slick, oozing wetness, probing for her G-spot. And then I felt the silky sensation of her warm mouth wrapping around the head of my hard wet dick, her hands cradling my balls and then sliding up and down my shaft.

There is no way we were going to last much longer, and I told her so, at least for me.

"I know," she breathed. "I am so close to cumming all over your face, but Alex, Alex. I want you to FUCK me. I want to wrap my long stocking legs around you and slide down on your gorgeous cock, and ride it until you spill you cream up inside me, YES.INSIDE ME."

And with that she pulled away from my face, and quickly turning around to face me, pulled me up a bit onto the couch and turning me, guided me into position.

Now sitting with my back against the back of the couch, she stood facing me and leaning over, kissed me. "I can taste myself on your tongue" she sighed, "God I want you. I WANT YOU."

"Priya, you are like a dream. You are so beautiful. OMG I am so hot for you!"

As I said that she leaned down for a second, and kneeling between my legs, once again plunged her amazing mouth down on my aroused prick. Going down, down, down, all the way to my swelling balls, and then up again, she then held my purple cock head in her mouth for a few moments, savoring it, and swirling her tongue all around, while caressing my achingly stiff shaft. My GOD! The woman of so many late night masturbation sessions was SUCKING MY COCK! She was doing an amazing job of it too! I was in heaven.

Then she stood and in one swift movement, pushed me back just a bit, as she straddled over me, and squatted down grasping my hardness and pulling me into her soaked, silky, vagina.

Her tight wet pussy was astounding, as she rode up and down on my stiff, swollen prick the hot friction was delicious, sending shivers down my spine and causing me to moan with pleasure. That pussy, indeed the body, the WOMAN I had only dreamed of while jerking off, and who apparently had masturbated to me that very morning were now, and I were FUCKING. Joined so intimately, joyously, we felt the mutual pleasure of our movements, and the delicious movement of her cunt stroking and gripping me lovingly she impaled herself on it with regular, erotic humping motions.

Her pussy was milking my cock, coaxing it to leak wet pre-cum, rubbing her swollen clit against my pubic bone, as she pistoned her hips back and forth, those outstanding sweet thighs spread so wide, inviting me in, taking me home.

"Priya, I'm gonna cum! OH GOD!! I need to cum in you, fuck, mmm fuck OH FUCK, yeah...!" I cried.

"Oh YES, Alex fuck me! Fuck me, oh shit...oh fuck! Ahhhmmmm please...PLEASE...fuck...oh feels so good, oh my ohhmmmm," she moaned loudly.

Her hips were rocking back and forth wildly, as she fucked herself hard against me, making my hard-on penetrate her so sensuously, so perfectly, our hips in synch, and then it happened.

People often try to cum at the same time, but it does not always happen but wow... this time, as we reached the point of no return, our pleasure so intense, it was almost perfect.

Then Priya cried out, "I'M CUMMING...oooooooo!

I'm cummmmming, yes yes yes yes!! YES oh oh!" I could feel her wet cunt gripping my cock as she came, her ass rocking insanely, close to triggering my own orgasm.

She continued to rock back and forth, and with that, I felt my cock stiffen even harder, as her willing cunt worked magic on me, stroking me in and out of this living wet dream.

I felt her smooth ass under my hands, the muscles tensing and relaxing rhythmically. I could feel my balls pull tight, the incredible rush of perfection, perfect pleasure in my groin, soft stroking pussy caresses on my hard, so hard, dick and thrusting into her I felt it at last!

Waves of pleasure spasms engulfed me, my prick FEELING it, spilling spurt after spurt into her, shooting HARD, the hottest load of my life into my Priya. I was cumming into my new lover, literally the woman of my dreams..."Fuck YEAH! MMMM oh wow...geez...oof...oww ummm," I groaned out as I came. Waves of pleasure and lust engulfed my cock, my mind, as she moaned her encouragement, urging me cum inside her. It was amazing, gut wrenching and wonderful all at the same time.

Some time afterward, after laying there naked together on the couch, in her office, we disengaged after kissing her tenderly. We helped each other get our things together. We discussed what had just happened, and decided we HAD to see each other again in this way. It wasn't JUST sex, it was something more.

We cleaned up and aired out the room. It was late and realizing we were famished. We agreed to go have a late dinner, and since we were closer to my place, spontaneously went there, where we lazily fooled around a bit, falling asleep in my bed, bodies entwined, her beautiful face cradled in my arm.

That was five years ago. We are still just as hot for each other, if not more.

As I said, she IS the perfect woman.

jy55
jy55
59 Followers