All Comments on 'The Performance'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Can't wait for part 2 and beyond!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
Nude or Naked?

I was told once, about fifty years ago while I was in France - Nude and Naked both indicate a lack of clothing. Naked, I was told, is getting nude with the intent of being NAUGHTY! Another Chapter, please!

kafkafover 7 years ago
Assisant Professor?

You must be the only semi-literate assistant professor in existence.

"my labia, maybe my pussy lips"

"labia" are pussy lips, you idiot. Learn some basic anatomy.

Many other mistakes, but this one stands out.

LordGriseLordGriseover 7 years ago
Downcheck to Kaf.

Hey Kaf, slow your roll, or whatever the current buzzphrase is. Chill out. Be cool. You need to take a chill pill. You have precisely one submission, back in '01. HStoner has a couple three dozen.

Before you get all holier than thou? Take into account the context: that was the character speaking, and she was nervous, and she repeated herself. Good characterization, in my book.

Maybe when you have something remotely resembling the number or submissions HStoner has, you'll have a bit more cred. 'Til then... yeah. Hush.

HStoner? Good story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

nakedwonder50nakedwonder50over 7 years ago
Very nice.

I'm liking this. I'm liking where it's going.

shadowpoet77shadowpoet77over 7 years ago
Good Job

I think your creativity on the story line is great, and completely believable. Reads like a classy novel with interesting characters and a slight undertow of repressed sexuality. I'll be looking for the following chapters.

RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
Always enjoyable reading.

note to kaf;

In the 60s and 70s, unless one studied Latin or Medicine, the word 'Labia' was never heard or spoken and almost never read. Today, it is much more widely used but, still, a great many people are unfamiliar with it, most likely even some of Penny's audience.

Get off your high horse. You look like a fool up there.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 7 years ago
Loved The Story!

Got me excited. I would love to see a show like this in person. Please keep subsequent chapters coming. This story is too good to waste with only 1 chapter.

5*. More if I could.

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Help us

Great story - I feel somewhat abandoned - Please finish this story to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please sir, I'd like some more.

Loved the candid tone. Good characters, good premise. Would love to see you continue the series.

RubberuwRubberuwalmost 6 years ago
Nice!

Enjoyed Reading it, looking forward to next installment ;)

Putney62Putney62about 5 years ago
MORE!

Please! Let's learn about them in New York. You have an amazing way with your characters. It all seems real and there is no "yeah, right," reaction. Experiential for sure. Thank you.

screedbearscreedbearalmost 5 years ago
WOW - 5

Not what I expected, keep it going.

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
Starkers

A penny for my thoughts.

Yes a good and very brave performance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Take it on tour around the country.

VitavieVitaviealmost 2 years ago

I can relate to Penny and her performance. A serious, yet fun aim.

olblueyesolblueyes29 days ago

lololol,,i wasn't expecting that ending!! well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous