The Performance Review

Story Info
An attentive assistant ensures she aces her evaluation.
2.3k words
4.41
9.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pencil skirts are my fucking weakness and today is not the day to succumb to my most basic instincts. My new secretary Elisa is making it very difficult to concentrate as she parades around the office in a tight little number that is putting her sculpted ass cheeks on display. I have the biggest deal of my career closing before noon and because of this my day is filled with meetings back to back from 7am - 5pm. I barely have enough time to piss let alone contemplate how an ass can look so round and soft, while simultaneously being so tight and firm.

Now don't get me wrong Elisa is a great secretary. She's incredibly attentive to details, anticipates my needs and makes sure I'm always well taken care of. I couldn't have found a better replacement when Norma retired. There is however one unforeseen issue that I did not expect to encounter with my new Executive Assistant, she is drop dead gorgeous! Most of my peers are men and I spend a lot of time on the road for sales meetings so I had never even contemplated dipping my pen in the company ink until the first time she introduced herself to me.

She is a fiery Auburn haired Amazonian minx who's jaw dropping curves would make the Pope sin. Her glacial blue eyes must be framed by X-ray glasses because her gaze can see directly into your soul. She is funny and normally very professional but today she seems to be acting different and I can't figure out why. She is her usual prophetic self in the way that everything is where I need it before I need it but not only is her skirt incredibly short, but her breasts are also spilling out of her blouse. I hate to say it, but she looked like a fucking slut.

She made my cock throb when she bent over to pick up the pencil she dropped next to my desk and I'm sure she caught me staring at her tits when she brought me my 10:30 meeting notes. For God's sake I'm only human and this temptress is dissolving my will, one stiletto step at a time. The 10:30 meeting is the big one and I need to focus in order to ensure that the deal closes so I can secure a fat bonus for delivering a week earlier than expected, but all I can think about is what colour Elisa's panties were. They are probably a matching pair to her white stockings and bra which I caught a glimpse of when she delivered my tea this morning, but I am intrigued by the endless possibilities.

It's a good thing I'm stuck to my desk today because I think you'd be able to see my dick print from space in these slacks. The meeting ends at five to noon with a successful result after some stressful negotiations and Elisa gives me a big hug when I am finally able to momentarily escape my office to finally take a piss I've been holding for the better part of the past hour. Since she wasn't able to enter the room during my previous meeting my pants were feeling a little looser until I smell her perfume and with as tight as she grabs me I'm sure she feels my dick press against her leg as it pulses to life immediately. In an effort to ignore what just happened I head immediately to the washroom to drain my horny anaconda.

I return to the office to find Elisa dropping of my lunch. She informs that I have 20 minutes to eat before my next call and shows me where she has left my meeting notes l. I'm still standing in the doorway and I catch her taking a long glimpse at my pants, momentarily losing her focus before she reminds me that the meeting of that will follow my next one will be her annual performance evaluation. She then turns and leaves with her hips swaying hypnotically as she glides.

If this is why she slutted up her attire today, hoping it would improve the likelihood of getting a good review she is in for a surprise. The next meeting is the post-closing wrap up discussion so it is not too big of a deal that my mind is elsewhere because my part in the project is essentially finished. I still can't get Elisa off my mind and I need to figure out the best way to address her attire in our one on one.

I arrive early so that I'm waiting for Elisa to enter the meeting room she has booked for this meeting. I'm not entirely sure why this isn't being conducted in my office but conveniently my Assistant booked the ideal location for this discussion. I wanted to clear the air away from prying eyes. Elisa is her typical cheerful self when enters but I don't even crack a smile.

My blue balls have me feeling frustrated and she isn't going to talk her way out of trouble, not today.

"Take a seat. Are you aware that we have a very strict dress code at this company young lady?"

Shocked to hear the strict tone of my voice, Elisa stutters before responding, "I umm.. yes Sir I am aware of the policy."

Her smile has vanished, and the disappointment in her eyes is evident. She obviously was not expecting her review to start this way but I needed my answers.

"So then why did you choose to dress like this today?" I ask sternly.

She pauses before responding. "I thought you might like it, Sir". Her nervousness is still causing her to avoid my gaze as she says this.

"Why would you think that I would want you to wear such a short skirt to the office?"

"Don't I look cute in it? I personally think it makes my legs look fantastic! I find this outfit really accentuates your favorite parts of my body to stare at." For the first time since she walked in, she looks me in the eye while responding.

"Pardon me young lady?!" My voice rising defensively as our eyes are locked on one another.

"I've seen the way you look at me Sir and I don't mind it. I actually appreciate the way you look at me. It brings me joy to give you pleasure. I've seen the twinkle in your eye when you look at my breasts. Are you saying that you weren't staring at my body all day Sir?"

She caught me off guard with her question so I answered honestly before I could consider the consequences, "Well of course I was, I couldn't concentrate on anything with you parading around my office like a little slut. Today was a very busy day for me and I couldn't focus on my work at all thanks to you!"

"You also didn't seem stressed about the deal today. I want to think that's because of me." Her eyes still locked on mine.

"Are you joking?! This is serious. This is my place of business! I can't have you dressed like that when you come to work. It makes me look unprofessional and gives the impression that I'm more focused on chasing your skirt and than closing deals." I can feel myself losing my cool.

"I understand Sir, it won't happen again." She sounds repentant this time.

"I know it won't and I'm going to make sure you've learned your lesson. Stand up!"

She jumps to her feet immediately showing her ability to follow orders. I make my way to my feet and the ruler that I've been holding on my lap makes its first appearance. I tap it on the table as I circle my Assistant who's bottom lip is beginning to tremble.

"You're going to receive 10 hits from this ruler for each inch that your skirt is above your knee and 10 hits for every button that's undone on your blouse." I quickly reason that this young lady is going to get 70 smacks from the wooden ruler.

I look Elisa in the eyes before I begin. Her cheeks are flushed and her breathing is quickening. I stand behind her slowly peel back her skirt making it rise up to reveal the gloriously toned ass I've been dreaming about all day. I am pleasantly surprised to find out that instead of wearing a pair of matching white panties she has decided to where no panties at all. Instead she just has on a garter belt and her thigh highs which perfectly frame her ass. It's so pale and creamy that it almost makes my mouth water. Following my orders Elisa is soon bent over the table with her legs spread with me standing behind her savoring the view I have.

After taking the time to examine both cheeks to see just how soft and firm that ass actually is, I finally begin delivering the punishment promised; starting 10 light blows to test Elisa's pain tolerance. The little moans that escape her lips on impact serve to motivate me to step up the force since she seems to be enjoying this too much.

The next 10 blows are incrementally harder until she finally flinches on blow number #17, showing her first signs of real pain. Her ass cheeks are already displaying the faint red lines from where the ruler has made contact. By the time we reach 20, the little moans have turned into groans and I know her will is breaking down quickly.

The next ten are fast and stinging which causes her to curse under her breath, before she apologizes for her outburst. Undeterred, the next ten blows are spread out deliberately to even out the searing pain she is feeling. I rub her ass cheeks after every blow making sure to enjoy every moment of her punishment. By the time we reach 40 I see the first tear rolling down her cheek.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Sir. I only wished to bring you pleasure and joy." She says sobbingly between blows.

I know she is right and she seems very repentant. Her ass is now beet red almost all over. Bruises will soon appear all over her milky white ass so I use the next 10 blows to even out the coloring as much as I can.

Her skin is hot to the touch and cherry red from the persistent beating she has withstood. Her ass cheeks and upper thighs bare the marks of her punishment. The signs of her struggle are written all over her face. Of course I see the pain in her face as her tears and mascara run down her cheek. Her eyes tell a different story; they are more expressive than I've ever seen them before. I can tell she is enjoying this and wants more.

I take a seat in the chair she was previously using and her by the arm, pulling her torso onto my lap with her round cheeks sitting in a tantalizing position for a spanking from my right side. I decide that remaining 20 spankings I will deliver by hand so that I can feel her body react to my touch. Her breathing is deep and ragged, so I decide to test my presumption and one touch of her lower lips quickly confirms that she's as wet as waterfall. Her pristine pussy is staining my pant leg with its juices flowing freely from her molten core.

I'm sure she can feel my cock throb with every slap and rub of her incredibly spankable ass. The spankings make her holler in pain but the way I rub her tenderly following each blow makes her purr like a kitten.

Once the 70th blow has been delivered, I ask Elisa to stand up facing me. I tower over her by at least half a foot normally and she seems even smaller than normal now. She has lost her strong confidence, and has become a more docile and timid creature. Her eyes avoid my gaze as she looks longingly at the stain she left on my lap.

"Thank you Sir, I deserved that. Thank you for teaching me a lesson I needed to learn." Her voice barely rising above a whisper as she continues to avoid my eyes.

I put my hand under her chin and raise her head so we are again looking eye to eye. "Was this something you had planned all along?"

A smile creeps across her face for the first time since she sat down. "I have no idea what you mean Sir, but I really need to get back to work. You too! You have one last call for the day in five minutes. I do think we should schedule weekly training sessions like today's. I'm sure there's a lot more you have to teach me..." winking as she fixes her dress and quickly disappears towards the women's washroom.

I am left standing in this dark room baffled by what just happened. What came over me just now? I'm normally calm and collected in the workplace but just now after assaulting my own employee I have just put my entire career at risk. It seemed that she liked it a lot though and never asked me to stop. Still if she says anything my balls are in a vice. I stand there pondering my future for a long moment before I am snapped from my trance by a knock at the door.

"Sir, if you don't hurry you'll be late for your meeting." Elisa has returned from the washroom looking as stunning and joyful as ever. "I meant what I said, I really enjoyed what happened in there and think we should continue this regularly. I have some other ideas about how to relieve your stress. I'm anxious to try out." She says while adjusting my bulge in my trousers.

We walk out of the room together as I'm again entranced by her ass as she walks in front of me. As the door closes behind me, there is one thought seared into the back of my head. Was I ever in control or do I just have the best Assistant I could ever ask for?