All Comments on 'The Perils of an Innocent MILF'

by Unicorn237

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where's the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story needs to be continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more, more and more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please continue this story! I suspect that Indu and Raj, being from a rich snobby family, have offended or stepped on the white guy in the past. It would be cool if as payback, he tears the family apart and claims their prized MILF Indu for himself. I imagine that the white boy had lusted over Indu, stalking and pursuing her for years only to be treated as invisible by the arrogant bitch who would never give him the time of the day. Now, Indu will get what she deserves, dragged down from her high porch as an aloof ice queen to the depths of the white boy’s sex dungeon. For her adultery, she will not receive any alimony from her ex-husband and the new couple will live together in the slums, where Indu is pimped out for good money by her new boyfriend. Eventually, the white boy, after years of fantasising about this moment, seals Indu’s fate by knocking her up and claiming her as his wife. The Indian MILF will be trapped forever in an interracial marriage, subordinated to a white captor and husband young enough to be her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous