The Perils of an Innocent MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started pressing a finger against the Virgin brown ass hole and Indu felt she was about to cum..

Raven thought why should she have all the fun? She signalled the guy from earlier to come inside and he gladly did..

Indu was too busy in getting finger fucked to realise that Raven's finger was soon replaced by the guys dick.. she felt something bigger and tighter in her married pussy but didn't think too much about it.

Raven was not going to just stand there and watch. She walked up in front of Indu's pretty face and insert her middle finger into the milf's pouty lips. "Your mouth is as juicy as your pussy," she taunted.

Indu was clearly losing herself in ecstasy as two of her holes were violated simultaneously.

"Mmmmppphhhh.." she moaned.

It took few more minutes and a lot of spanking, hair pulling to make her cum..her panty was ruined and her juices were all over her legs.. she was still in post orgasmic bliss and when Raven finally had enough of fucking Indu's mouth, she made her turn around and looked right at the white guy, standing with his hard dick inches away from her face and before she could react, he cummed all over her face and hair.

A shocked Indu looked right at Raven who was laughing and then at the crowd recording this through the open curtain and finally saw the young guy who looked awfully familiar. She gasped in horror and placed her dainty fingers on her lips when she heard her said the words:

"Hello Mrs, Sharma, how's your son Raj doing?"

12