"The Perils of Elena" Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of seduction.
12.4k words
3.8
6.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

"The Perils of Elena"

Gotham, the Big Apple, New York City, the city of dreams where anything can happen. The Great White Way, Broadway where a girl's dreams of a theatrical career is just out there for the taking. At least that was what all the Movie magazines said. But there was another side to this hustling and bustling town. One that "Spat's" Dugan knew only too well. A town of broken dreams and innocence lost.

"Spat's" had grown up on the lower East side, Hell's Kitchen among the teaming rows of tenements the squalid of the Irish ghetto. He had been a tough runny nosed kid without a future just another poor kid distend to be a nobody, and that is just what he was until the Great War, and he went to France to fight the Kaiser. He had made a name for himself in the old Fighting 69th, the "Irish Gangsters" of New York. When he got back there was not an honest job to be had, so he went to the Irish gangs that ran the lower East side. He had worked his way up in the mob and was now a "made man." Spats ran everything from Broadway down to the Bowery on the East side. He had picked up the moniker of Spats because he dressed like a dandy right down to his spats. He was sitting at the little club her ran his empire from down at 42nd and Broadway. A ritzy little place he called "Chez Paris." It was a posh night club where only the swells came, and was noted for its singers and show girl's.

Tommy Hennessey had come in a cigarette dangling from his mouth. The little pug Irishman was Dugan's enforcer. "Hay Spats the boys down in Chinatown are getting uppity and says they ain't goanna pay no more." Spats ran his hand through his copper red hair. He was a big bull of a man, all muscle, but with that infamous Irish charm, and sparkling hazel eyes. "Look into it Tommy and find out who's the mug make trouble."

"Sure, thing boss."

There was a knock at the manager's door and a little bleached blonde poked his head in. "Hay jimmy Aubrey's friend is here the one she told you about from back home and she is quite the looker." The girl froze as she saw Spats. She began to tremble. " I'm sorry Spats I didn't see you....I... Well..I" The girl stammered and swallowed hard; she fidgeted nervously as she looked from Jimmy to Spats. "Aubrey isn't that the little corn fed Miss you been banging Jimmy?" The manager just smiled and nodded giving Spats a knowing wink. "Hay Tricky this gal is a real looker is she?"

"Ya Spats but the kid's real innocent just got in town today."

"Send her in Tricky I'll give her, her an interview." The bleach blonde made a hasty retreat, glad to be anywhere but in that office. No one wanted to cross Spats Dugan for it meant working in a brothel down in the Bowery or worst, at least that was the rumor. Tricky whispered in Aubrey's ear that Spat's would be interviewing her friend and not Jimmy and that he was waiting in the dingy, smoked filled, little office of the manager.

Dugan sat behind the manager's desk; half shadowed in the dim light of the grimy little office. He had heard that Jimmy Hennessey's new babe's girlfriend was quite the looker and innocent as the new driven snow, fresh off the farm, and a real looker. As the office door creaked open Spat's looked up from the papers on the desk and he liked what he saw. Her hair was shimmering, a rich thick chocolate brown. Those tresses framed her face giving her a sweet, angelic look. The girl's bright blue eyes where stunning and even with no makeup her skin was a flawless peaches and cream complexion, and her lips were full and a soft coral color that most lipsticks just couldn't match. The rumors where right, she was a looker and a tasty little morsel that Spats had every intention of enjoying to its fullest.

She held out her hand, her voice low and warm, like velvet, as she spoke, "Good evening Mr. Dugan Sir, I'm Elena Armstrong. It's a pleasure to meet you Sir," Her manners were impeccable as she waited to shake his hand. Dugan slowly rose from his seat behind the desk and stepped out into the halo of light in the office. He towered over the petite little beauty and extended his had to give her a firm but gentle handshake. "Good evening Miss Armstrong my name is Michael Trance Dugan I am the owner of Chez Paris my manager Mr. Hennessey informs me that you are looking for a potion her at the club."

Spat's voice was a rich deep voice lost somewhere between a bass and a baritone with just a teasing hint of an Irish brogue. His manner of dress was impeccable and to the latest up to date fashions right down to the stylish spats that he wore and despite his huge size he moved and spoke with a cultured grace. He was the very personification of a Broadway producer and theater owner. "So, Miss Armstrong what kind of employment where you looking for? Do you have a portfolio, or a book of your reviews?"

Spats slowly took in the young Midwestern farm beauty from the tip of her little nose to the tip of her toes. He slowly eased back to sit on the edge of the office's desk.

Dugan smiled to himself as he slowly took in every aspect of this young Midwestern beauty. The seductive swell of her firm high young breasts, the sensual cures of her torso and the delicious curve of her claves. What he needed most was a high class call girl but this blushing beauty was not ready for that yet. Elena tailored little suit jacket, her prim little blouse and her childishly long skirt that hung to just below her knees was refreshingly innocent. Dugan laid aside Elena Armstrong's press clippings and he looked her directly in the eyes, his dark hazel eyes holding hers in and unblinking gaze.

"Remove your Jacket miss Armstrong and turn around slowly so I can get a better look at your figure." Spat's smiled at her look of bewilderment as her maidenly blushed deepened. "I need a dancer, a singer here for the floor show Miss Armstrong.

Dugan was fascinated with the way Elena's fingers trembled ever so slightly as she undid the buttons of her jacket before laying it aside in a very lady like manner. As her blush deepened from crimson to scarlet it spoke deeply of her naïve innocence as she executed a slow pirouette, giving him plenty of time to make out her figure. "Singing won't be a problem Mr. Dugan, if you give me the sheet music I can learn new songs in just a couple of days. I dance well but new routines take a little longer to get the steps down, if you'll let me start practicing with the girls I should be able to have them down within a week though."

She was frank about her abilities, willing and eager to learn both shone from her eyes when she came back around to face him. "Very nice miss Armstrong and I appreciate your frankness a rather refreshing quality in my business. Now would you be so kind as to lift your skirt up so I can see your legs. I am looking for a gal who can dance and sing." How beautiful Elena's stunning blue eyes were as they went wide at his request. When the girl hesitated, Dugan became a bit sharper.

"Now Miss Armstrong if you are serious about working on Broadway, if you find this to embarrassing then I suggest you go back home.!" Spat's went silent as the girl fingers trembled and helm of her skirt crept an inch or two above her knees. "Higher Miss Armstrong!" When the helm was at mid-thigh and the ravishing young beauty hesitated again he simply said "Higher." Elena's panties where just coming into view when he said. "Hold it there and turn very slowly Miss Armstrong."

Elena's fingers trembled as she inched her skirt up and her cheeks were as red as they could be, her eyes staring sharply at the floor. The girl had long graceful athletic legs, with a firm sensual quality to them, Dugan wonder how they would feel wrapped around him as he made love to her. He loved Elena's maidenly blush and how her cheeks had turned from crimson to scarlet as she had raised her skirts. He watched as she held her skirts high and he got a glimpse of her lacy panties. God but she was a real looker a true beauty.

Drawing a deep breath to try and get her raging emotions under control she turned slowly, her steps fluid and graceful despite her embarrassment and by the time she was facing Dugan again her head was held high and most of the flush had receded from her cheeks. Yet she made no effort to lower her skirts as she talked to him. There was certain boldness about this shy Midwestern miss and a very decidedly submissive side to her nature. Spats survived by being able to read people and this girl would be a challenge but one well worth the effort. There were those in the city that would pay handsomely for her, to have her for an evening or more, and being fresh off the farm as they, Miss Elena Armstrong would bring top dollar. Dugan was lost in these thoughts and barely heard a word the girl said.".................................. when I'm not in character, and I am much more easily embarrassed. That's part of what I like about acting,"

"True that is the joy of it, to be a new character in each run." He paused and slowly stood his eyes still holding hers, searching her soft blue eyes as if he were reading her soul. "Shall we go down to wardrobe and see about a costume?"

Spats Dugan lead Elena down to wardrobe which also served as the girl's dressing room. Half a dozen young beauties where in various stages of dress or more to the point undress when they walked in. Aubrey was just rushing out for her next number she gave Elena a quick hug and kiss before disappearing. The other girl's did not appear to be bothered by Dugan's presence. "Margie fix Miss Armstrong up with a sexy little number and send her back to the office for a dance try out."

Dugan knew that Margie would select something special for his little Midwestern farm girl, something sexy, revealing and easy to get out of. He was wondering just how to play it with this innocent young Miss, he knew she was probably planning on staying with her friend Aubrey, but she would soon find out that Aubrey was shaking up with Jimmy Hennessey and that unless she planned to be part of a three some she have to get a place of her own and that of course would cost money and she was probably in short supply of that.

Hennessey had taken quite a shine to Elena's friend. He had taken her out of the east side brothel and off the streets, but it had cost her. She would only be off the streets and the out of the brothel as long as she supplied sweet little things like Elena Armstrong to take her place. All and all a fair enough deal. Dugan scratched the back of his neck someone was feeding Wow Fat down in Chinatown information on Spats' operation and the tongs where making a move on Mott and Delaney streets. Idly he wondered if Hennessey was tied up in it for he had been living rather high on the hog of late. A soft knock on the office door brought Spats back to the present. "Enter."

He smiled when he saw the outfit Margi had selected for Elena, it was skimpy and showed a lot of skin, the top separate from the little scrape of translucent material that passed for a skirt. "Very Nice Miss Armstrong,.....................Elena................... You don't mind if I call you Elena do you honey?"

"Not in the least Mr. Dugan. Elena is fine."

Dugan Rose from his chair and led the scantily clad young beauty down the hall, and up the back stairs of the club. On the second floor were a series of doors and Dugan opened one up of the left side of the hall about half way down. It was a large rehearsal hall, the kind dancers use when a Broadway show is in work ups and trials. He flipped the light switch and the room was flooded with harsh white light. One side of the room was nothing but mirrors and an exercise bar. Dugan straddled a straight back chair. "You'll find a Phonograph in the corner and some records by it, pick something lively and lest see what you can do."

"Of course, Mr. Dugan, if you'll give me just a moment to stretch,"

Her voice was soft and sensual; he could see the excitement in her eyes as Elena lovingly ran her hands over the exercise bar. There was an innocent seductive quality to this young woman as she stretched out her muscles. Each movement fluid and graceful. Spats had to admit that she was one of the most stunning creatures he had ever seen. Yet when Elena finally did begin to dance the hard boiled mobster was shocked. This naïve innocent from the Midwest face shown with confident as she waited for the music to start. As the music washed through her she moved with it, her body moving with a grace and eagerness. All her needs and passion shined out of her as the music filled her and it was clear from her expression that she was lost in the moment and had no idea just how sexually charged her dancing was. Where the girl had been stiff and formal she now was sensual, seductive as if somehow the music had freed her.

Spats knew people, it was part of the way he survived on the mean streets of New York, it was the key to his rise to power on the East side, and in the ravishing young beauty he saw a little sex kitten longing to be free. His face was unreadable as Elena danced, to all outward appearances he was the cool, professional, club owner. Dugan gave a little half smile when the girl finished her dance, the kind of smile that left the viewer unsure whether he was pleased or pensive about what he had just seen.

" Very Nice Miss Armstrong,.............." He corrected himself knowing that by referring to her by her last name would put her a bit on edge. "..................Elena, I assume you have worked with a partner before." As Spats was speaking he went over to the phonograph and went through the records by it till he found what he was looking for. Dugan replaced the record that Elena had chosen with the new selection, and he slowly unbuttoned his jacket and slipped it from his shoulders draping it over the bar. The vest he wore beneath it accentuated the smooth firm line of his torso leaving no doubt that this was a man in very good shape. He lifted the arm of the phonograph and gently set it down on the record. He turned to face the naïve young Miss as the first faint strains of the music filled the room immediately followed by the strong down beat of the Tango. Spats' stepped to Elena his arm snaked around her waist and he drew her tight to his body, he took her hand striking the classic pose of the dance with her. The strong sensual beat of the Tango, its heavy Latin and African roots of the music filled the room As they began to dance. His body moved against the girl's in a manner that would be considered quite indecent and far too intimate if it weren't for the nature of the dance itself. It soon became apparent that Spats Dugan was no stranger to the dance floor or for that matter the stage. He was commanding, forceful, and dominate in the way he led Elena through the complicated routine. As the music ended Elena was bent over backwards, his body sensually pressed to hers, his dark hazel eyes boring into her pale blue eyes with the intensity of the dance, his lips just a breath away from hers. The moment was frozen in time her soft full ripe lips there for the taking his so close if he spoke at that moment his would seductively brush hers.

Holding Elena's gorgeous young body arch beneath him, it didn't even occur to her to try to stand as she held his gaze and wondered if he meant to kiss her...and if she wanted him to or not. Dugan saw and recognized the smoldering passion in Elena's eyes for what it truly was, as well as the wide eyed innocence of this stunning young farm beauty. His arm slipped lower to the small of her back forcing the young girl to extend her leg to maintain her balance, her left arm was extended forcing her firm ripe full breast to strain against the gossamer scrap of material that passed for the top of her costume. Spats' lips subtilty brushed Elena's, his dark piercing hazel eyes boring into her hot, smoldering, pale blue eyes. It was if he could see to her very soul, as if it was laid bare under this charismatic man's steady unblinking eyes. She was trapped as surely as a sparrow in the gaze of the serpent as his lips slowly pressed to hers. Dugan savored the sweet firmness of Elena's lips; his tongue sensually caressed their moist ripe firmness. A little gasp and the tip of his tongue seductively slide across the even row of her teeth demanding entry into the sweet moist cavern of her chaste mouth.

This shy passionate young beauty was caught in a spider's web she was ill prepared to deal with. Dugan could feel her heart racing, pounding against her breast and his chest. Her little gasp turning to a whimper of a lost soul whose passions finally released could not be bottled up again.

Finally Elena opened her mouth to him, giving his tongue entry to the warm cavern and half wondering if he could tell from the tentative way she returned his kiss that he was the first to kiss her so deeply. All this and so much more was written in the young Midwestern beauty's eyes, her soul bared to Spats Dugan. He did not rush her but merely took advantage of her crumbling will to resist. He let his kiss linger, deepen, subtly, demanding more of the innocent now caught in a web of her own naïve passions. Time stood still, there was no past, there was no future, there was just here, just now, just that one perfect kiss. As if in a dream Dugan Slowly lowered Elena to the ground his tongue savoring the sweetness of her mouth, Elena's kiss like summer wine. His thigh brushing the young beauty's soft inner thigh, his woolen trousers caressing her bare inner thigh. Her slip of a skirt bunched around her trim narrow waist Her nipples straining against her gossamer top. His tongue danced with hers in a dance as old as time itself, as he played out the seduction of Eve by the serpent.

Dugan's kiss promised Elena a knowledge of the world she did not have. It seemed to promise if she just surrendered a little bit more then she would become a woman rather than a girl, a Tomboy from a small town in the middle of nowhere. His tongue began to retreat seductively inviting Elena's to follow, almost demanding that she now taste the pleasure of the taste of his mouth.

Spats felt the momentary stiffening of the stunning young beauty's body, a soft almost soulful groan that escaped her lips as their kiss deepened, her better sense, the morals of her closed little society exerting itself even as her body arched to his in that passionate kiss. He smiled to himself as her resistance crumbled. He could almost read her mind. She should struggle against him, should pull away, he was taking liberties that she shouldn't be allowing him but his kiss was so seductive and after all it was just a kiss. It was in that moment of indecision as Elena was caught in the throes of her youthful passions. Caught in a world of forbidden pleasure, that she only allowed herself when she was dancing. Dugan's tempting kiss demanded that she become an active participant in her own seduction.

When his tongue pressed further and started to tease hers she responded shyly, her tongue reaching for his. Light as a feather as if she were afraid he would stop kissing her. Realizing he wouldn't she slowly became bolder in returning the kiss. A less patient man would have pressed Elena Armstrong harder yet if Spats Dugan were anything he was patient and he was a master at this game of seduction. He let Elena become bolder, let her take the lead for a while, let her deepen their kiss. His body slowly pressing to hers, his fingers running through her wild dark silken tresses. His leg slowly moving against the stunning young beauty's inner thigh, the rough wool against her soft silken skin, as it ignited little fires of passion that raced along her nerves fanning the passions that raged within the naïve young beauty, till they pooled like molten lava in the pit of her stomach threatening to consume her if their need was not met. Dugan waited to see what his shy beauty would do next.

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers