"The Perils of Elena" Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still sobbing - but in relief now - Elena wrapped her arms around his neck and clung tightly to him. "I need a phone Mr. Dugan. I need to call my parents; they'll send me the money to get back home."

Elena was babbling through her tears, telling him what had happened while her body trembled like a leaf in his arms. The sunning young beauty was half mad with the torment she had been through and all she wanted to do was run, run home back to the safety of the farm and the life she had known. How could she know that the Police where just member of Dugan's gang, that rather than her savor he had orchestrated the whole thing. That she would never return to her family and the life she had known, that her very beauty and her childhood friend Aubrey had condemned her to a new life, and that this even was just the beginning of.

A big red nosed sergeant came up to Dugan and Elena. " Miss you'll have to come down the station and make a statement."

"Miss Armstrong has been through too much to make a statement tonight sergeant. She will be at the Chez Paris tomorrow you can get your statement then." Spats swept the terrified young beauty out of the warehouse and down to his car. He told the driver to take them back to the club. When the car was pulling away Elena saw Mae Lee in the crowd and the woman's dark eyes met and held the young girl's and Mae blew her a kiss before disappearing in the crowd, as Dugan's car pulled away. Back at the club Spats lead Elena up to the third floor and his penthouse. He led her to a finely appointed bedroom and set her on the bed. He went to the bathroom and drew the sobbing young beauty a hot bath. "I'll be in the living room if you need anything Elena."

Smiling her gratitude, she kept his coat wrapped around her as she moved toward the bathroom. Looking up at him she managed a tight smile and asked softly, Could I...could I have something to eat when I'm done? and perhaps a robe if you have a spare."

"Of, course you can Elena Just call when you're ready." Dugan smiled as the young beauty went to take her bath. The aphorismatic oil that Mae Lee and Aubrey had anointed Miss Elena Armstrong's supple young body with would not be merely washed away but rather worked deeper into her skin by the hot bath he had drawn for her. Idly Dugan pondered why Elena's childhood friend Aubrey had begged to be one of the masked slave girls for Elena first training session and had further begged to help in her friends training. He pushed these thoughts from his mind and ordered the light supper of cold meats grapes and cheese be sent up from the kitchens. They of course where laced so as to increase the potency of the aphrodisiac that the poor little innocent lamb had been anointed with.

Dugan went to his own rooms and got a gentlemen's silk dressing gown. It was cut in the latest style with slits on either side almost to the waist and the only closure a simple crimson sash that was the perfect counter point to the rich dark blue of the gown. A wicked smile creased his face for no matter how Elena tried to clutch the garment to her any movement at all would reveal a seductive patch of her flawless skin.

Spats knocked at the bathroom door and eased it open; He stuck in his arm only. "Your dressing gown Elena, and supper is ready." Dugan closed the door behind him and sat at the small table where he had set two places for the late night supper.

Padding out to where Dugan was she managed a tight smile as she settled into a chair to join him.

Spats face remained calm and placid as Elena came out to join him The dressing gown had the most delightful effect it was large overly large for the petite young Midwestern beauty and with her hair tussled and in disarray from her bath she looked like a school girl and her flawless completion made her every man's fantasy. Each step reveled a goodly portion of the girl's shapely and well-toned legs nearly to the upper thigh and she was the cutest thing he had ever seen. When her training was complete Elena would make him a fortune with the swells of the Upper East Side. Sitting still was difficult and while she ate she had to constantly readjust her body. Dugan knew that the combined effects of the aphrodisiac, the hot bath, not to mention how her food had been laced would have her sweet little pussy moist and hungering to be satisfied.

As they ate Dugan bided his time, letting the full effects of the drugs take hold of his newest acquisition. They ate in silence he would let her talk if she wanted, he had cast himself in the role of her savior and now he would play that roll carefully and when her supple young body demanded satisfaction he would play the gentleman and reluctantly meet her raging needs.

" Elena I know it is difficult, but I must know did that woman treat your body with anything? I noticed that you seem to be very restless my dear."

"Yes," she softly murmured at last. "Some sort of oil. The woman and her helpers used it on...on.." her voice trailed off and a deep blush colored her skin once more. "They used it on my sex and on my breasts," she finally said in a rush.

Spats saw the way Elena blushed furiously, the way she shyly lowered her eyes. She was a naïve small town girl, and he knew she was in way over her pretty little head. He also knew that she was a virgin for unbeknown to her he was one of the masked men who had watched her stripped and humiliated. Slowly he got up and came to her he drew Elena up from her seat and enfolded her in his arms. At first it was a fatherly embrace, the security of his arms telling her that all would be well. Yet as he held her there cradling her head against his shoulder the heat from his body fanned the smoldering passions in her supple young body to a feverous pitch that exploded in an overwhelming need to be satisfied.

"Elena she used an aphrodisiac on you, a very powerful drug to enkindle your passions and if they are not satisfied I fear that it may do you harm....................." Dugan's voice was sincere, laced with compassion, he let his voice trail off. His dark hazel eyes held her smoldering pale blue eyes, as he spoke. His eyes told her that he spoke the truth. Little did the young beauty know that it was only a half-truth designed to help crumble her natural defense. "I can help you, but I fear that what would be necessary, would be hardly gentlemanly Elena."

There was a sadness in his eyes as he began to step back from the petite beauty, began to take the security of his arms from her, leaving her ravishing young body hungering for more. Dugan was playing her young body as if it were a finely tuned instrument and he the master of it.

Spats smiled as Elena curled tighter in against his chest while his arms held her, she didn't realize she was unconsciously pressing into him, rubbing her body against his as if trying to scratch an itch. He knew the dugs where in full effect know and it was only confirmed when he stepped away from her and low groan filled her throat. "How?" she asked while crossing her arms over her chest, trying to stop the shuddering of need that wracked her body.

"How could this be more harmful then it feels right now and how can you help Mr. Dugan?" The naïve young beauty's question seemed to be answered by the powerful surge of need that burned in every fiber of her supple young body, her need so intense that it brought tears to her pale blue eyes. Dugan cupped Elena's face in his big hands, he brushed the tears from her cheeks with his thumbs.

"I have heard of such drugs used by the Chinese to enslave young white girls, in a life of prostitution Elena. I fear the effects are just starting." Again, he enfolded the quivering young beauty in his arms and as her forlorn tears still trickled down her flawless cheeks his lips sensually brushed her feverous flesh as he kissed them away. The soft caress of his lips on her silken skin leaving molten fire in their wake. "I can help you satisfy the burning needs that rage with in you Elena if you want or I can just hold you."

Dugan knew the longer he held the frighten young beauty the greater her burning need would become. Elena Armstrong was ripe for the plucking if he only was patient.

"How?" she asked softly, "How can you help?" Her voice was a desperate lost little girl plea. At first Dugan did not answer Elena's heart felt plea but instead just held her in the security of his arms as her need built to a maddening level. Her body was quivering almost uncontrollably now her sweet naked little pussy was drenched with her own sweet nectar, its musky fragrance hung heavy on the still air of the room. Dugan Lifted Elena chin with a single finger and he gazed down into her smoldering, tear shimmering blue eyes. "I fear the only thing that can quell the fires that burn with in you is if I made love to you Elena."

Spats let his cheeks blush crimson, as if the very idea caused him great embracement to just voice such an outrageous idea. He quickly drew his eye from hers as if ashamed for speaking so boldly. Dugan stepped from her leaving the naïve young beauty alone as her body demanded satisfaction, he turned his back to her. He stood there a moment, then slowly turned back to Elena, and open his arms to her. They both knew if she stepped back into his embrace that he would make love to her.

Seeing him turn back to her and open his arms she hesitated only a moment before stepping into them. "Help me...please" she whimpered as she nuzzled into his chest. Dugan enfolded the terrified and hungering young beauty in his arms. He gently kissed the crown of her head inhaling the sweet fragrance of her dark rich silken tresses. "Yes Elena I will help you."

His voice a soft tender whisper that caressed her mind and senses. He stood there for a moment just holding her gently letting her feel the strength and security of his arms around her Then he tipped her little chin up and his lips came to hers hesitantly, tentatively they brushed hers in a most tender kiss. The tip of Dugan's tongue slid across Elena's full ripe lips, then the even white ridge of her teeth begging, no coaxing her to yield to him, and let him savor the sweetness of her mouth. As their kiss deepened he let her become lost in it again and when pleasure coursed through every fiber of her young body, Spats slowly pulled free the sash that held her dressing gown closed. His hands gentle eased the gown from her shoulders, the satin material cascaded down her supple young body, caressing Elena's silken skin as it fluttered to the floor. She stood before him naked as the day she was born. His kisses, light as the caress of a butterfly's wing, traced the line of her jaw, the sensual curve of her throat. Slowly they descended, his hand cupped her breasts, his seductive kisses traced the contours of them. The very tip of his tongue slowly circled her light cinnamon areolas' only to flick across the tip of Elena's rose bud nipple.

When he started trailing kisses down her body Elena whimpered but when his lips caught one of her nipples a low cry filled the room and she gripped his shoulders to keep from toppling to the floor as her knees went weak. "Oh god Michael," she groaned softly.

As she gasped his Christian name Spats Dugan knew that she was his. As Elena swooned he swept her up into his arms. As if she where his bride and this their wedding night Dugan carried, this lost little Lamb to the bed that awaited her ultimate sacrifice. The mattresses yield under her petite form, the cool silken sheets caressed Elena's feverous flesh. Dugan trailed his kisses down the sensual curves of the hapless young beauty's torso. His tongue sensually toyed with her naval, he seductively nipped at the soft hollow where her hip and thigh met. Dugan took his time to learn Elena's stunning young body, to discover all those little hidden spots that would bring her pleasure. His hot moist breath washed over the girl's naked little pussy his seductively teasing kisses bathed her naked mons. Dugan nipped at the girl's inner thighs and his hands gently spread her virginal thighs open. The sweet musky fragrance of Elena's arousal filled his nostrils her soft pink fold glistened with her own dewy nectar. His tongue snaked out to taste the young innocent for the first time. Sensually he slid his tongue along her chaste virginal folds he feasted on the girl's innocence and the tip of his tongue flicked at her throbbing little clit.

Elena was in way over her pretty little head, the victim of a cunning man who knew what he wanted and knew just how to get it. When his mouth closed over her innocent sex any thoughts she might have had disintegrated in to a cry that filled the air as Elena screamed out her orgasm. Her supple little body arching to his mouth as unimagined pleasured course through her. "Good god Michael, what was that?!" She gaped as her body went limp below him. Dugan lifted his head from feasting on her sweet dewy nectar and held her smoldering eyes. "The first easing of your torment Elena."

His head slowly lowered and his tongue snaked into her sweet moist pussy. He lashed her sweet innocence, and soon the naïve young beauty was buck and thrashing as Dugan brought her time and again to the very edge of that ecstasy that her body so longed for. Slowly he rose, his mouth leaving her delicious young pussy, he stood as she weathered in need on the bed. Slowly he stripped off his clothing to stand naked before her. His body was hard and lean, it bore the livid scars of war and the fights he had been in. His eyes devoured her naked beauty and then Dugan knelt between Elena's virginal thighs. He guided the tip of his cock to the moist pink folds of her chaste virginity. He pressed his hips forwards, the velvet tip of his manhood parting her labia. He stilled as it pressed against her throbbing clit. He let the little virgin adjust to his penetration and then he eased a bit deeper into her. Slowly patiently Dugan stretched her virginal passage he thrilled at its tightness and when at last his cock nudged her maiden head he knew he was truly the first to take her, to go where no other man had been before. His lips sought hers, claimed them, and he let that kiss deepen until Elena was lost in it. Then he pulled his hips back, only to quickly thrust forward to claim her virginity. Dugan swallowed her little scream of pain, stilled for a moment and then he began to make love to Elena and as the memory of that moment of pain faded so did the memory of her virginity.

When Dugan did start to move within her Elena groaned and bucked her hips. She was awkward but at last she managed to match his rhythm and began to meet him thrust for thrust. Spats was delighted with his new little kitten, she learned quickly, and all the passions he had seen when she danced suddenly had a new avenue of expression. He made love to her, and yet he was cruel in his gentle tender way. This was her night, the night when she saw the girl she had been become a woman. It was all any young girl hoped for on her wedding night, and yet so seldom found in the arms of her over eager and bumbling husband. He was a considerate lover, attentive to her needs, and yet as he met them, he subtly demanded more and more from his young lover. It was almost dawn when at last Elena lay spent and exhausted on the bed her ravishing young body bathed in a shimmering sheen of sweat. Time and time again he had ripped the most unimaginable pleasure from her and now he cradled her in the security of his arms as she rested her head upon his chest.

Soon she would sleep. In the morning one of his cops would come to get her statement. She would want to call or telegraph home, but he had already set plans in motion that should take care of that.

Dugan watched as his little dove slowly wake and stretched lazily for a moment. The afterglow of her pleasure from the night before wrapped her in warm contentment and then with a soft cry of shame and embarrassment she pulled away from him. She lay on the far edge of the bed suddenly aware that she wasn't wearing anything and pulling the blankets tighter around her.

How many times before had Spats seen the same little vignette played out, the innocent young beauty waking and then the sudden realization that she was no longer the pure innocent virgin that she had been. The self-incrimination, the sobs, and the tears, that even now shimmered in her soft eyes. Poor little Dove she couldn't hold back the tears that fell or the soft sob that broke past her lips. Curling into a tight ball Elena's body shuddered as she tried to push away the memories crowding through her mind. Dugan came to her he wrapped her in his arms. He held the frightened girl to him despite her pitiful little struggles. He let his strength flow into her. He comforted Elena and rocked her in his arms as if she was a frightened babe awoken in the middle of the night, the memories of her nightmare still so fresh so real. Dugan let that strength, and the heat of his body against hers to rekindle the lingering and residual effects of the aphrodisiac. In seconds it would hit her again that burning churning longing and this time she would think it was her own treacherous, sinful body.

"Elena................?" Her name a soft sensual caress from his lips. Dugan smiled as he kissed her forehead after, all the sinner had already fallen from grace and he would be glad to have this ravishing young sinner in his stables.

She looked up at him just as his lips brushed across her forehead gently drawing a small disbelieving whimper from her throat. "Don't," she whispered softly. "Don't look at me like that. I'm disgusting. How could I let that happen to me last night?"

Such a lost little lamb so confused and full of self doubt and self loathing, so vulnerable, just the way Spats liked them. He continued to hold her in his arms letting her draw on his strength his dominance. Starting to shake once more her own self revulsion overriding the need pooling in her belly she started to struggle against him again, trying to pull away from his grip. "I should go. I need to find a phone and call my parents. They'll arrange a ticket for me to go home."

Dugan held Elena firmly yet gently. "If you think it best Elena then I will help you make the call."

Hennessy was watching the tender scene from behind the one way mirror. When she said she wanted to call home that was his cue. He silently left his viewing post, the motion picture camera still running. He knocked softly on Dugan's door. "Hay Spats do you know an Elena Armstrong at 69 Elm St Appleton Wisconsin?"

Dugan saw the fear flash in Elena's eyes. How could anyone know her home town address accept Aubrey. "Jimmy slip it under the door."

A large brown manila envelope was slipped under the door. Spats released Elena from his comforting grip and brought the envelop to her, It was simply addressed.

Miss Elena Armstrong

69 Elm St.

Appleton Wisconsin

c/o Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong

URGENT OPEN UPON RECITE

Spats watched as Elena tore open the envelope, and naked pictures of her feel out. The two masked girls of the night before were suckling on her naked breasts and Elena far from looking shocked and ashamed looked as if she was in the throw of passion and very much enjoying their attentions. A typed note slipped out as well.

My Pretty,

Do not try and leave the city or these pictures will be sent to your parents and the local newspaper.

I will contact you and let you know how much it will cost you to get the negatives.

Madame X

Flinging the pictures from her all the pain and uncertainty had fled from her eyes replaced by a cold fury, "Where is that fucking bitch?!"

Dugan looked shocked and offended at such language. But his black heart rejoiced, he saw the flare of unbridled passion in Elena's anger. She was magnificent as she paced naked about the room like a caged tigress, her breast sitting high and proud on her chest, her narrow waist, and the sensually tempting curve of her still virgin ass. He loved her long athletic dancers legs and the seductive curve of her calves. "I'll kill her. I'll claw her fucking eyes out and break her damned jaw," Elena muttered to herself.