"The Perils of Elena" Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dugan was quite satisfied with the ways things where developing, this sun kiss Midwestern Miss was melting into his arms, she was now eagerly seeking and savoring their passionate kiss. Then suddenly there were footsteps outside the door, and she pulled back a frightened and scared little kitten. Her skirt still bunched up around her trim little waist, her nipples hard as pebbles straining at her skimpy top Spats could see her pulse racing and throbbing at the sensual curve of her neck. Damn He thought to himself, if he found the fool that was up here he would kill the bastard. "I'm sorry Mr. Dugan," Elena gasped,

"I don't usually...I mean I've never...I'm not the type of girl that..." She rambled and her voice eventually just trailed off, her eyes staring down at the floor. Dugan gently lifted Elena's chin, his dark hazel eyes where soft and gentle as he gazed into her soft smoldering blue eyes.

His voice was sensually seductive and there was sincerity in his eyes that could disarm the most jaded of young beauties. A look he had perfected for Naïve young girls from the farm, whose natural youthful passions where a mystery, even to themselves. He continued to hold Elena Armstrong's in his gaze letting his eyes become all that she saw, all that she was aware of. As she lay there on the floor of the rehearsal hall her stunning young body so delightfully displayed for him.

"I know you're not that type of girl, and you have done nothing wrong, but if I have offended you in any way I most humbly apologize." He brushed her long dark chocolate brown hair from her face, his touch so gentle so sensual and he drew back just a bit. "Would you prefer to continue your audition Elena?"

"Yes please Mr. Dugan."

Dugan knew if he kissed her again right now this young beauty would be lost but then that would bring the first part of this little game to an end much too soon. He loved the chase, the seduction, and the slow corruption of innocence. Spats' chose instead to see how far he could push this ravishing young beauty, to see how hungry she was to achieve her dreams. He knew she would be short on money and that despite what she thought she would not find a place to stay with her friend Aubrey as she was Hennessy's live in girlfriend and Aubrey had no desire to go back to the brothel or to work the streets.

Dugan still held Elena captive in his gaze, his hand still cupped her chin, slowly he stood and offered the girl his hand to assist her to her feet." Put on a rumba or a jazz selection Elena and then remove your top I want to see how well you dance topless as a Follies Berger theme is the hall mark of the Chez Paris."

His voice was still soft and sensual as he directed her to bare her breasts and dance for him as if it were the most natural of requests. Dugan was also well aware that Aubrey must have told Elena " Jimmy won't be doing your interview, Spats will be. He's...well he sort of runs everything on this end of town so be sweet and try to impress him cause if he doesn't like you, you won't get work anywhere decent."

Elena blushed deeply as she turned back to the phonograph and started looking through the albums beside it. With her back to him she took off her top and laid it on top of the box of records once she found the one she wanted, It was a jazz selection.

Spats' face was unreadable to all outward appearances he was the professional. He watched as the Elena flushed crimson from the tip of her nose to the tips of her toes. He smiled to himself as the girl's skimpy top slid from her shoulders he saw her breast reflected in the mirrors of the rehearsal hall in the bright white lights that left Elena no place to hide. Elena's breasts were firm, luscious, and stood proudly from her chest. This young beauty had no need for a bra, her areolas where a light cinnamon color, her nipples like pink rose buds hard as little pebbles and Dugan knew it was not just for bearing herself to him but as a result of that passionate kissed they had shared.

Spats watched in awed silence as the music started, her eyes fluttered closed as Elena drew in a deep breath, letting her mind sink into that place she went to when she was acting or dancing and all her embarrassment left her. Moving to the rhythm of the music she started to dance once more. Her body swaying and undulating with the sensual strains of the jazz that filled the air around her. Again, Elena was sized by the natural passions that where so much a part of her, that only found free reign when she danced. She was so innocent and enticingly seductive and sensual as she danced. She was every man's fantasy come to life. Dugan had to admit that she was the most erotic creature he had ever seen. As she lost herself in the strains of the music and the rhyme of the Jazz he went to the stack of records and selected one. As her number finished he easily changed records and the torrid strains of an adagio filled the room. Dugan stepped up to Elena and took her into his arms and as the erotic strains built he led her through the steps of a French Apache Dance.

He led the shy young beauty in the sultry, sensual, dance that gave artistic form to the Dom, sub roles. He drew her body to his let, her naked breasts slid down the front of his silk shirt, then jerked her to her feet and crushed her to his body. He boldly kissed her and then tossed her from him as she slid to the floor. He motioned her to crawl to him. as he talked and guided her through the dance steps. As the number built to a crescendo his fingers entwined in her dark silken tresses, and he crushed his mouth to Elena's in a most sensual and seductive kiss That deepened as the music died.

It was easily the most sexually charged dance she'd ever performed and when he pulled her tight at the end of it and kissed her again she was still so lost in the feel of it that she gave herself up to his lips without a thought. She didn't give herself up to him for long this time, however. Elena was so enticingly seductive as she stood there just a breath away from him her arms folded over her breasts in a vain attempt at modesty. Her very pose was more erotic then if she had just stood with her hands by her sides it pushed her breasts up and out almost as if she was offering them to Dugan and her nipples where only half covered. Damn but she looked good enough to eat.

"I'm sorry Mr. Dugan," She said firmly, her eyes flashing with anger at him as well as at herself. "I don't have the experience with men that it is clear you have with women but I'm not some harlot who simply falls into bed with a man just because he happens to be a good dance partner and an excellent kisser."

"Elena I thank you for the complement." His eyes where twinkling and his face was creased by a roughish smile. Yet it quickly faded, and his eyes darkened, and his voice and manner became very serious. The transformation had occurred in the blink of an eye. "Miss Armstrong if I thought you to be a harlot I would not offer you a job at the Chez Paris. It takes more than a shake of your ass and a roll in the hay to get a Job at a high end club or to land any kind of role on Broadway."

Dugan's eyes still held Elena's in his unblinking gaze. He watched amused as it slowly dawned on the young naive Midwestern beauty that he had just offered her a job a at the Chez Paris. " Can you start tomorrow?"

Spats paused as his eyes continued to hold hers, her soul laid bare in their gaze. "The job is in the chorus line to begin with and will require you to dance topless." Again, he paused and waited for what he was saying to sink in. "That is until you can work up on the routines and then perhaps something more substantial."

"Thank you Mr. Dugan!!" She finally cried out her joy and without thought wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. Spats loved the feel of her hard nipples as they dug into his chest through his silk shirt. What an innocent little lamb she was, how could she know what lay in store for her. Well, she would learn quickly enough. A bemused smile creased his face as the shy beauty quickly stepped away to retrieve her top and slip it back on. This girl could make even the simple act of putting her top on an erotic little show.

Elena babbled on, "You won't be sorry, I promise it. Oh, wow I have to tell Aubrey and see if her offer is still good to let me crash on her couch. If not I have a little money and can get a hotel room until I get my first check and can get a place of my own. Oh, that reminds me how much does the job pay anyway and what time do you need me here to get into whatever outfit the chorus girls wear?"

"The Job pays a hundred a night and you get paid every two weeks. Rehearsal is at 10 Am, and as far as what the girl's wear............." Dugan stepped close to Elena and slipped her top from her shoulders and then undid her little skirt leaving her in only the "T" backed "G" string, a little bunny's tail, bare legged in her heels. That's it Elena......... Still want the job?"

"Yes I still want the job. The outfit is more incentive to learn the other routines quickly and well," Elena said with a grin. "A 10am start time is easy enough, I grew up on a farm and am usually up with the sun anyway." Realizing she was still just standing there in almost nothing while she spoke she suddenly blushed once more, her skin flushing nearly crimson while she looked around for her clothes again.

He loved the way this girl blushed so easily she would make him a fortune just by blushing so innocently. Dugan pulled himself back to the present as Elena started looking for her clothing. "Off you go now and don't worry about dressing the sooner you get comfortable being topless the easier it will be Elena." He watched as the naïve young beauty scurried off to tell Aubrey the good news. He could almost see the little frown on the girl's face when her friend told her she could not stay with her, then the address for the "Women's Only Hotel" on the lower East side. A Hotel this naïve beauty would never see. Spat's walked down the hall and into the adjoining rehearsal hall where several Gentlemen and Jimmy Hennessy where waiting for him. They had enjoyed the show Elena had unknowingly put on for them through the one way mirror.

"My what a pretty little morsel Spats when will she be on the market?" A rather well-heeled gentleman from 5th Avenue inquired. "Soon but first we have to break her in. Her training will start tonight after the club closes." Dugan turned to Hennessey "Have the boys pick her up when she leaves and bring her to the warehouse down on the docks so we can begin her training."

" Sure, thing Boss." Hennessey went to make sure that all the exits where covered and that Elena Armstrong would not slip through their fingers.

Jimmy Hennessey had made all the necessary preparations. Mike O'Hanlon and Jerry McGuiness where covering the stage door entrance They knew their job, and this was not the first time they had picked up the new girl for a trip to the warehouse down by the docks. They were mugs, lower level thugs of Spat's Dugan's gang, a couple of real apes. Their collars where turned up against the cold night air, the red glow of their cigarettes pin points of light in the dark gloomy alley behind the Chez Paris. They had been among the group that had watched Elena Armstrong's little performance, so they knew who they were looking for and where eager to bring her to the training station.

Heading out of the club through the same back door she'd entered, it never occurred to her to look behind her. At the creek of the stage door O'Hanlon flicked his cigarette away and then stepped out in front of Elena.

"Hay honey you got a light?"

He asked as an unlit cigarette dangled from his thick lips. He smiled as the ravishing young beauty stepped back in surprise, her pale blue eyes wide with fear. As Elena Armstrong stammered her reply it was all the time that McGuiness needed to step up behind her and clamp a chloroform rag over her mouth and nose He held her in firm in his grip and no matter how the young Midwestern beauty struggled she could not break his hold as the strong fumes quickly overcame her and she fell under the chloroform's effects. When her petite form went limp McGuiness swept her unconscious young body up into his arms and O'Hanlon Opened the door to the sedan throwing Elena's bags in the back seat.

When Elena came too she found herself in a garish room her wrists bound above her head, her ankles bound and a leather collar strap around her slender neck. Elena was spread eagled on a cross of St Andrew. As her vision cleared she saw an Oriental woman setting in a chair across from her with a long cigarette holder posited gracefully between her fingers. "So, you are awake my pretty."

The woman slowly rose as she took a drag on her cigarette. She walked over to Elena, and she caressed the bound little beauty's cheek with the back of her hand. "Your skin is so soft and flawless my dear." Then she boldly pressed her lips to Elena's in a most indecent and intimate kiss. The Chinese woman let her hand slip to cup the bound young beauty's breast and she rolled the girls nipple under her thumb, through Elena's blouse and bar till it pebbled as hard as a rock. Her fingers strayed to the top button of Elena's blouse, and she toyed with it for a moment.

"I wonder if your skin is as smooth and flawless all over. Shall we see my pretty?" The button parted easily under the woman's well practiced fingers. "What do you think gentlemen shall we see if our little guest is as pretty naked as she is bound and dressed?" For the first time it became apparent that there were more people present than just this woman who was tormenting Elena

Mae Lee smiled so sweetly as she gently kissed the tears from Elena's cheeks. Her fingers slipped to the second button of the bound young beauty's blouse, and it parted as easily as the first had. " Do not cry my pretty who knows you may even enjoy what I have in store for you."

The woman's voice was full of mock compassion as she stepped behind the "X' from which Elena was hanging she reached around her bound captive and slowly, sensually, began to undo the rest of the buttons of the girl's blouse. Mae Lee played the crowd masterfully teasing them hesitating at each button until they were wild to see the next patch of flawless skin reveled. Soon Elena's blouse hung open and she could feel the woman pulling it from the waistband of her skirt, her soft hands peeled back the garment to display Elena's breast to all. The cold caress of steel caressed the bound captive's skin, the soft whisper of the fabric parting whispered in the girl's ears and then the tattered remains of Elena's blouse fluttered to the floor. Again the cold kiss of steel as each strap of her bra parted under the keen edge. Elena could feel Mae Lee release the hooks of her bar and it too joined the remains off her blouse on the floor.

Elena Armstrong's humiliation was far from being over. Stripped naked to the waist this diabolic woman cut her skirt from her and the men roared in delight. While Elena was unconscious they had removed her stockings. Now the only shred of modesty left to her was her silken panties. "Strip her, strip her, strip her," they chanted. Two flicks of the knife and Elena Armstrong was naked before all her ravishing young body, displayed for all to see.

"Are you a virgin my pretty?" Mae lee whispered in Elena's ear as she ran her tongue around the girl's ear.

Elena had felt her blouse falling away from her in tatters, but it was when the woman slices away even her skirt and panties that a low sob broke past her lips. As Elena hung there naked and crying, more vulnerable than she had ever been in her young life, the crowd went wild. They seemed to delight in her torment, feast on it and take energy from Elena's humiliation. Ma Lee nibbled at her earlobe and reamed the girl's ear with her tongue. This time Mae Lee asked her damning question so all could hear.

"ARE YOU A VIRGIN My Pretty?"

Then in a soft seductive whisper she said. "I suggest you answer my Pretty or we will find out in a way I am sure it will be quite unpleasant for you."

The woman reached around her bound captive and let her hand slide sensually down across the young girl's well-toned, flat, abdomen. Her fingers toyed with the rich dark fleece that hide Elena's sweet little pussy from the crowd and then one finger seductively glided along the length of Elena's soft rose pink folds. It dipped within the girl's chaste body, rolled her hooded little clit under the pad of her finger and gently pushed deeper into Elena. There was no doubt what Mae Lee intended to do if she did not answer.

Finally, Elena managed a softly whimpered, "Yes."

"Gentlemen a VIRGIN pure as the new driven snow." The garish room fell silent and slowly an awed whisper began to fill it, the masked men pressed a little closer to see this rare gem. But one cough and a wagging finger from Mae Lee kept them back. "Would you like to see more of our little VIRGIN?"

" Oh Yes Mistress Lee." Came the eager response. Mae Lee clapped her hands, and two naked, masked beauty's came to her summons. One carried a bowl of steaming water and a towel draped over her arm. The other carried an ebony case of exceeding beauty and a small amphora. There was something vaguely familiar about her, yet Elena did not have much time to ponder it as Mae Lee slowly, sensually began to wash her bound captive's fleece mons. Mistress Lee then took a brush and soap from the bowl and lathered Elena's pussy. Lee opened the ebony case and drew out a straight razor she knelt before her captive and then smiled up into her tear filled eyes. "Be very still my Pretty."

Mae Lee drew Elena's skin tight and then the sensual touch kiss of cold steel on warm flesh. The room was utterly silent except for the rasp of the razor on the girl's smooth flawless skin, each pass of the razor left nothing but smooth naked flesh in its wake. Soon Miss Elena Armstrong was naked as the day she was born. Mae lee had not left one fleecy hair to hide the girl's sweet virgin pussy from the crowd of men. Lee bent forward and kissed Elena's naked mons. She held out her cupped hands and the naked girl with the amphora poured the rich amber oil into Mae's waiting hands. The sweet fragrance of jasmine and sandalwood filled the room. And the woman began to massage the powerful aphrodisiac over her bound captive's naked pussy. Mae nodded to the naked slave girls and they drenched their hands in the oil and began to anoint Elena's breasts and little pink rose bud nipples. All three women knew how to excite a woman's body. The girls teased and pleased the little virgin's nipples and Mae lee expertly coaxed Elena's clit from its hooded hiding place. The aphrodisiac soon began to take effect.

"What are you doing to me?" Elena gasped at last, her voice ragged and still choked with fear and despair. "What was in that oil, what's it doing to my body

"It is preparing your stunning young body for training my pretty. Show her my pets!" At Mae's command the two girls began to suckle Elena's nipples. They instantly became taunt buds and a seductive fire raced along Elena's nerves to pool in the pit of her stomach where it burned like molten lava. Mae Lee spread Elena's now moist pink folds, her tongue slithered along the girl's dewy folds fanning the bound beauty's passions till her ravishing young body thrashed and bucked against her bonds in her first real orgasm. Again the crowd went wild as the flashes of cameras caught Elena's latest humiliation. Mae lee only laughed as the young virgin was forced to endure her unwanted pleasure. The tears staining her flawless cheeks when it appeared that all hope was gone and that she would never escape from this hell. There came a crash at the door. The men began to run in all directions as the police streamed into the room with Spats Dugan close on their heels he was by Elena's side his fingers tearing at her bounds. He caught the young girl as she slumped from her cross. He threw his overcoat over her shoulders to shield her nakedness. And then swept her into his arms carrying her from the place of her humiliation and torment.