The Perils of Elena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elena you do so please me my love."

It was a simple statement and one that rang true for the Midwestern beauty did indeed please Spats. He smiled down into her angelic face as he tenderly brushed her luxurious chocolate tresses aside to enjoy the sight of her sweetly "O"ed lips around his cock.

Spats had something special in mind for his naïve babe as he slowly sank to his knees and then laid down on the floor dragging the suckling beauty with him. He position Elena till her moist aroused pussy was just above his own mouth and his tongue snaked out to savor her sweet dewy nectar. Dugan lashed Elena's sweet little cunt with his tongue, lips, teeth, and mouth. The bolder Elena was the more pleasing he was as he devoured her luscious pussy.

Spats knew that he had gotten to this young beauty, the way she quickly, and quietly obeyed his commands. She had a firry spirit; he had seen that with her friend Aubrey. Likewise, there was a searing passion to Elena's nature that longed to be free. Dugan saw it the first time she had danced for him, how she lost herself in the music, the dance and had let her primal sensual nature free.

Now as the Midwestern beauty felt him shifting above her and whimpered her annoyance. Dugan smiled to himself even as his hand at the back of her head held her in place and she followed as he lowered himself to the floor. The change in angle was interesting to her as it changed the depth and angles at which she could take him. That is if she so desired to.

The way the young innocent froze at the first touch of his tongue to her feverous pussy, that moment when her passion escaped in a long low sensual growl of pleasure as it filled her she began to take him into her mouth once more, her small whimpers and moans vibrating on his flesh as he pushed her closer and closer to her own desperately longed for release, a release that Spats was not just yet willing to grant Elena. He played her ravishing young body as if it were a fine instrument and he the Master of it. He brought her to the very edge of ecstasy, let her titter on that edge of that abyss, till she could almost grasp that blessed release, then slowly he would ease Elena back denying her. He let his own lust for her fill her mouth, his white hot cum, gushing to fill that sweet innocent cavity, he let Elena just taste the joy of cuming with him only to deny her in the end.

No, this proud little beauty would have to beg him to let her cum to let her have the release that every fiber in her young body now demanded.

Please Michael," Elena gasped at last. "Please, I need my own release."

The memory of Elena's sweetly suckling mouth, the lost little girl voice as she pleaded for her own overdue release, and the smoldering need that shown in her soft pale eyes all pleased Spats. In a little less than forty-eight hours this stunning beauty had surrendered her virginity to him and now was hopelessly addicted to the pleasure that he could bring her. He loved the sight of her tousled head as she rested her cheek on his thigh gasping in her need for release. A teasing lick of his tongue as the tip flicked across her throbbing clit, just enough to drive her back to the edge of the abyss.

"Baby all you have to do is mount me and take your pleasure now."

His voice cooed, as if it were so simple, just turn around, straddle him, and ease his cock into her pussy. All Elena had to do was take what she wanted, she could feel his strong hands helping her to turn, All she had to do was mount him take his cock into her chaste young body and claim what she so desperately needed and desired.

It was just a little step, just one more little step from her old life into the new life that awaited her. All Elena had to do was take that step.

"Yessssssssssss," Elena sighed softly as she bent forward, her hands resting on either side of his head so that her torso pressed to his and she could claim his lips softly.

Dugan reveled in Elena's surrender to her own youthful passions. The way the ravishing young beauty eagerly sought the dark pleasure she had come to desire. Elena sought it with the same lust and passion that she had given herself to the music of the dance and Spats did everything he could to make his little pet soar on the crest of that unimagined passion and pleasure.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Later when they'd made it back to the bed, both spent and pleasantly relaxed she rolled on her side to look up at him. "I know you said I could stay here Michael but one of the girls gave me the name of a boardinghouse not too far from here. Much as I would like to stay safely tucked away in here I think it might be a good idea if I take a room there if they have any. I'm never going to feel safe anywhere but here in the club if I don't force myself out. What do you think?"

Dugan brushed the stray hairs from Elena's angelic face, he studied her flawless peaches and cream complexion and her lips were full and a soft coral color that most lipsticks just couldn't match. Her hair was like living fire lustrous shimmering, so silken soft, and then there was her flashing bright blue eyes. God he wanted her to stay with him by his side, but then she had to bring up taking a room away from the club and him and a coldness gripped his heart.

"If you think it is best then you have to do it Elena."

He knew that if she had stayed with him he might just relented from the plans he had for her, but not now. In the morning he would let Madame Mae Lee know that THE GIRL WAS TO BE PICKED UP AND HER TRAINING WAS TO BEGIN IN EARNEST. It was time for Elena Armstrong to start making him some money.

%%%%%%%%%%

"I don't know if I think it's best. You know the city better than I do Michael, are the boardinghouses safe? Is what happened before likely to happen again?"

He smiled down into her eyes and then his darkened a bit. "Elena there are no grantees in this world, you make the best of life as it is given and the cards you have been dealt."

Looking away she curled against him with her back pressed to his chest, her head resting on his shoulder, "I like it here with you Michael..............................." He liked having her by his side as well, but she had been seen by to many important clients, to many powerful men, all of them desiring to sample her innocent charms. It was too late to turn back now.

"Elena if you don't face this city on its own terms it will destroy you. If you live in fear then you best go back home and give up your dreams." It was as simple as that, either take what was dealt or cut and run for home. the choice was Elena's. If she chose to stay then Madame Lee would train her to be the best whore in town. If she ran then Lee could take her and sell Elena on the foreign market. Either way Elena Armstrong would never see her home again.

Listening to him Elena suddenly laughed softly at herself and turned her head to kiss his lips softly, "Listen to me. Muttering and mewling like the girls back home that were too terrified to leave. Most of them are married and pregnant by now and their dreams will never be more than that...dreams. I won't allow myself to fall into that trap. I want my life. You're right, I can't let myself live in fear."

So, she had made up her mind, she was moving out, following her dreams, and sealing her own fate. Well so be it Dugan had seen from the first that she would be in demand and in his line of business there was no room for sentimentality. He caught the ravishing young beauty worrying her lower lip out of the coroner of his eye. And again, she looked the part of the innocent young school girl.

Her eyes filled with uncertainty, and it was clear that she wanted to ask something but wasn't sure how. at last, she finally just blurted it out softly, "Will you........will you still want to see me once I've got my own place Michael?"

"Of course, I will silly." As if to make his point he warped Elena in his arms and crushed her to him, his lips claiming her in a kiss that would make her toes curl, that was so sensual and so deep that they shared the same life giving breath.

In the Morning he would call Mae Lee and let her know to pick up Elena in three days and to call Mr. Merchant and let him know the new girl would be available in three days for his pleasure. Mae Lee would make sure Elena was properly restrained and displayed for the maximum effect of the young girl's sensual innocent for Merchant and Lee would insure that no permeate harm came to their new little slave girl.

But that was in three days' time, tonight would be Elena's, her last spent as an innocent as a free woman for from now on she would be property, of Spats Dugan her owner.

Elena felt her body burning with passion once more she turned in his arms so that her chest pressed to his, hard nipples pressing into the dusting of hair across his chest, while her arms wrapped around his shoulders. "Good," she murmured finally when he let her come up for air and then she laughed softly. "You know I can see myself paying rent on my own place only to end up staying here more then there if you let me."

"Possibly very possibly Elena." Spats was infinitely cruel that night for he gave Elena a night that girls dream of but seldom if ever receive. He was the tenderest of lovers meeting her every need and desire even in some cases before the girl herself knew what she wanted. When at last Elena was exhausted and spent he let her fall asleep in his arms, her tussled head resting on his chest.

It had been her night and Spats slipped from the bed they shared before she awoke there where things to arrange, a call to Mae Lee, another to Mr. Merchant. Dugan almost felt sorry for the naïve beauty but only almost. She was a healthy young beauty and soon enough she would be craving the pleasure her clients would bring to her and later the pain.

"Come in dear girl! I'm Mrs. Thompson, it is a pleasure to meet you dear. Sandra left a note for me last night to tell me you might be coming by, "

The woman who answered the door was sweet and openly affectionate as she led Elena into a beautifully decorated parlor and sat her down. Mrs. Thompson like Mae Lee was one of Spats' Madame's even as she prattled on in the most affable way putting Elena at ease the woman's well practiced eye was critically evaluating the naïve young beauty that sat before her. The girl was simply ravishing her looks so fresh and clean that Thompson knew she would be highly in demand. In her own mind, she wondered why Spats had decided to hand her over to Mae Lee and her clients, after all with a little work and guidance the girl could easily be brought around to a more conventional working relationship as one of Dugan's girls.

"The rent's $50 a month dear, due the first of each month. As this month is already half gone you'll owe me only $25 if you wish to move in tonight. Is that a problem dear?"

"Not at all Mrs. Thompson, in fact why don't I pay you now and if you'd show me the room I'll simply return here after work tonight," Elena said with a grin. As the girl eagerly dove into her purse to pay the price of the room Mrs. Thompson saw in an instance what Spats had seen in young Miss Elena Armstrong, her deep need to please and to be needed. As much as she would have liked to have added Elena to her stable she knew that Dugan had been right, this peaches and cream innocent belonged with Mae Lee and with her client' peculiar tastes.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Over the next two days, Dugan saw Elena from time to time, as she was busy with rehearsals, the show at night as well as moving into her own rooms at the Dolly Madison Hotel. Everything was just perfect in Elena's world her dreams where coming true, Spats doted on her, and she had her own place and friends. Yes everything was prefect in her world until the third night as she was making her way through the dark streets to the Dolly Madison Hotel When suddenly a woman stepped in front of her.

"Good Evening Pretty we have Missed you."

It was Mae Lee, the woman who had taken Elena on her first night in the city. Before she could scream, a hand clamped a Chlorophora rag over Elena's mouth and nose. As the darkness closed in on Elena she saw Mae Lee smiling down into her eyes.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Elena slowly came to find that she had been bound and placed on display to euphemize her innocence. to make all her saw her wish to defile her to take what innocence they could from her.

Mae Lee watched as the ravishing young beauty slowly came too. Mae Lee had dressed her in a Catholic schoolgirl uniform, the blazer was of deep blue and accentuated Elena's peaches and cream complexion. Her skirt hung down to just above her knees and a pair of sheer white nylon mid-thigh stockings sensually hugged her athletic dancer's legs and the seductive turn of her calves. The oriental women had left the tight French braid in her lustrous chocolate tresses. Mae Lee had placed a pair of simple black pumps on Elena's feet to complete the look.

As careful as Mae Lee was about dressing the ravishing young beauty she had taken just as much care in the way the stunning young beauty was displayed. Elena's wrist where held high above her head in a pair of manacles, her trim little ankles where held shoulder width apart by a spreader bar and she was forced to stand on her tiptoes accentuating the seductive line of her legs. Elena's firm young breast strained to be free against the material of her blazer and virginal white blouse. The piece de resistance was the delicate leather collar and chain lead that encircled her neck.

A man stepped from the shadows and began to circle the bound young beauty. "She is exquisite Madame Lee."

"Yes she is Sir, and she is yours to do with as you please. If our little kitten does not do as you command you may punish her as you see fit."

The dark man nodded, and he began to run his hands over Elena's body in a most sensual and scandalous manner, taking indecent liberties with her bound form.

"My pretty shall you dance and strip for the gentleman or shall I have you stripped for him." Mae Lee leaned very close to Elena, and she nibbled at the girl's ear as she whispered. "Oh, please refuse to dance and strip my pretty so Lee can play with you."

As Madame Lee spoke, her hand worked up under the helm of Elena's skirt and she cruelly pinched the girl's inner thigh until it brought a tear to her bright blue eyes. "Which shall it be pretty?"

"I'll dance you psychotic bitch, now get off me," Elena growled so that only Lee could hear it.

"A wise decision my pretty and remember do everything the gentleman commands or you WILL be PUNISHED." Lee whispered was almost cooed into Elena's ear just as soft as the girl's growled response had been. Lee knew she had to let Elena know that she was in control and with a subtitle push of the button on the concealed remote Elena learned that the delicate collar around her neck was a training collar as the current laced through her stunning young body, causing her to nearly pass out as her gorgeous young body strained against her bounds.

"Obey and you will be rewarded I may even let you work at your club. Rebel and you will be punished pretty."

With an unexpected suddenness, the bonds that held Elena released and she was free except for that demandable collar. The man had taken a seat and he waited for the music to start. Lee knelt by the gasping girl. "Make him want you or suffer."

Make him want her? How was she supposed to do that? Her innocence her very naivety would ensure Merchant wanting her. What Elena did not know was that the jolt of electricity that had coursed through her had activated the aphrodisiac that she had been fed ever sense that first night when she had fallen into Lee's clutches.

Elena did dance for him, lost in her music, lost in the sensual world that she created every time she danced that loosed her passions. Eventually she was stripped bare of all but the collar and as the last strains of music died away she sank to her knees with her head bowed, chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath, and a fine sheen of sweat glistening on her skin. Elena was in that moment the most beautiful creature Merchant had ever seen.

The air in the room hung heavy with the musky fragrance of the hapless young, trapped beauty's own arousal. There was no denying it, the danced had aroused her, her body longed for that sensual pleasure that Dugan had introduced to her. A burning need for release filled every fiber of her stunning young body. However, Dugan wasn't there, only the stranger who she was now kneeling before. Elena felt him lifting her chin and then their eyes met and his eyes where smiling into hers.

"Your danced pleased me very much my dear and I look forward to taking you." His eyes told Elena he meant what he said and that she had indeed pleased him with her striptease. He patted his lap as his eyes continued to smile into hers. "

Mount me I want to see you as I take you sweet pet."

Looking up at him she was tempted to fight, then paused only long enough to remember the collar around her neck. They all knew that this ravishing young beauty had no choice, that the collar around her slender neck would compel Elena to obey. As she moved to straddle his lap she felt her cheeks flushing with shame and her eyes filling with frustrated tears, while she wondered how she had come to this impasse. Then the one word came to her mind in a whispered condemnation Aubrey. It was her childhood friend that had brought her to this, had delivered her into the hands of Madame Lee.

Merchant did not know or care what was going through the young beauty's mind as she came to him, her very innocence had his cock ramrod hard. The sight of her shimmering tear filled blue eyes, her flawless cheeks crimson with her shame, as Elena eased herself down on his cock that was waiting to impale her. As her own weight bore her down, forced to be a willing participant in her own rape, the helpless Midwestern beauty felt her treacherous body responding to the man's cock as it filled her tight hungering pussy.

"Mae Lee cuff our little beauty's hands behind her back."

His hands where on Elena's trim little waist as Mae Lee cuffed Elena as Merchant's cock filled her pussy, his shaft pressing against her throbbing clit.

With her hand cuffed behind her back all of Elena's senses where now centered on her pussy and the cock that filled it and the unwanted burning fire that was building in the pit of her stomach. With her hands bound she tried not to let too many of her tears track her cheeks while she simply waited there, impaled on his cock, for his next order.

"Elena isn't it and you just turned 18 my dear?" As he spoke his tongue flicked out to circle the dusky rose pink areolas of the trapped girl. Merchant loved how little effort it took to raise them to puffy mounds capped by Elena's taunt rose bud nipples.

"I know I am not your first lover Elena how many have you had dear child? "His teeth griped the girl's right nipple, and he inhaled deeply drawing a cool stream of air across the moist feverous tip of her nipple. It was obvious that this man was no stranger to a woman's body or how to please it.

"You may call me Master Elena for that is what I will be this evening." He had started to roll his hips to hers his cock sliding along her clit fanning the fires that he had already enkindled in her ravishing young body.

"Yes," She answered softly though her voice trailed off as his lips captured one of her nipples.

"One!" Elena gasped sharply. "Only one."

Her treacherous young body arching to her tormentors mouth had punctuated each of Elena's answers. When his hips rolled against hers each small, whimper each, sensual cry of pleasure, that tore away yet another layer of the Midwestern beauty's self-respect. How could she ever face Dugan again when her own body now eagerly sought the embrace and attention of this fiend that was raping her, yet was it rape when her stunning young body embraced it so willingly.