The Perils of Elena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had baulked at calling him Master, but that was just what he was Master of here body and the young beauty knew only too well of her fate. Mae Lee watched as her little pupil succumbed to her bodies own natural needs and desires. Lee had to admit that Dugan had indeed schooled the girl's ravishing young body to pleasure making her all that more vulnerable.

Merchant slowly inhaled Elena's taunt throbbing rose bud nipple, he swilled it around his mouth tenderly suckling it, and he rolled it along the ridged roof of his mouth playful nip it just before he bathed the feverous bud in a stream of cool air again. He brought Elena to the very edge of ecstasy, he held her their tittering on the edge, he let the naïve innocent see, feel, and almost taste the dark pleasure of release but sill he denied it to her.

"Elena all you have to do is ask and I shall grant you what you desire."

His breath was hot and moist as it washed over her tortured nipple when he spoke. It could be hers that sweet pleasure she so longed for, all she had to do was ask, and it would be hers, all she had to do was admit this man for this night was her Master, after all, all it was, was a word and yet.................

Merchant rolled his hips and thrust deeply into Elena's tight pussy then stilled.

As he thrust into Elena, she gave a low cry of need and her eyes snapped to his for the first time, filled with pain, fear, indecision and the passion that coursed through her body and had her slick inner walls clenching down around him. Merchant steady unblinking gaze of his cold blue grey eyes met the smoldering smoky depth of Elena's bright blue eyes. Her soul was laid bared to him in that instance. Merchant clearly saw the realization that she knew she could not win.

"Please give me release....M-m-master," Elena finally stammered out, her eyes falling away once more as her skin flushed with shame and she felt the tears filling her eyes once more.

Elena was not allowed the luxury of feeling sorry for herself or to hide from his gaze. Merchant raised her chin with a single finger until her hooded tear stained blue eyes met his again. His lips tenderly brushed each of her fluttering eyelids. His eyes smiled down into hers showing the young innocent how pleased he was with her progress.

"See Elena that was not so hard was it my dear?" He kissed away her tears, his lips hovered barely a breath away from hers.

"Of course, you may have your orgasm." Merchant's lips brushed Elena's as he spoke and they now claimed her lips, his tongue gliding across her full ripe lips, the even line of her teeth demanding entrance into the sweet chaste sanctuary of her mouth. His hands steadied the young girl's wasp waist, and he began to thrust up into her again. Yet Merchant did not just take Elena, he followed the pace her body set, he let the girl set the tempo of her own rape and met it. There would be no denying that she had been a more than willing participant.

The very mental fight that Elena had made to preserve her last shred of self-respect made her orgasm all that more intense. It engulfed her in a tidal wave of dark pleasure that swept all else in its path away. Her delicate bound body bucked and thrashed in pure henotheistic pleasure. Her life as she had known it was washed away in that all-encompassing orgasm as Elena threw back her head scream, out her release for all the world to hear. Her tightly bound hair came unloosed it shimmered in a rich silken cascade that engulfed both her and her Master, her lover. His own climax flooded the ravishing young beauty's grasping, clenching pussy, filling it with his white-hot lust for her, until she had milked him dry. The force of this latest orgasm left Elena exhausted and nearly spent.

Again, Merchant lifted the girl's eyes to his and this time he held them captive almost as if his will was hers. "Sweet child nothing that has happened tonight was your choice. I am your Master the choices are mine, and mine alone, yours only duty is to enjoy and to obey me. Now slide from my lap and make love to me with your mouth Elena."

As soon as his fingers left her chin she looked away from him once more. Without a word she simply struggled up and slide from his lap. Tipping her head over him she simply stared at his length for a moment.

Merchant watch as the ravishing young beauty did as she was commanded. She was so childlike, a wounded little bird lost in a world she could not understand, her very naivety made her all that more desirable to him. He smiled as Elena stared, her body trembled, but slowly she tipped her head further and tentatively took the head of his cock between her lips. Each little surrender, each time she obeyed, thrilled him. The touch of her soft full ripe coral lips was heaven.

"Mae Lee release our little Dove's hands." Elena's oriental tormentor nodded and released the cuffs from the girl's wrists. Mae Lee knelt down behind Elena, her body molded to the young teenaged beauty's, and she cupped the girl's breasts rolling her hard nipples between her thumb and fore fingers.

"When Master is through with her can Mae Lee play with our little Dove for your Amusement?"

"Perhaps Mae Lee, perhaps."

They both saw the immediate reaction to Mae Lee's request to play with Elena when Merchant was through taking his pleasure from her. He had said perhaps had held out the possibility that he might let Mae Lee have Elena or might not. But as the trapped teenaged beauty was now caught between them Merchant decided to up the anity.

"Mae Lee if our Dove cannot make me cum before you can make her cum you may have her to play with."

Elena's body was already on the verge of another orgasm, the aphrodisiac fully in control of every fiber in the girl's stunning young body. His cock was rock hard and waiting for Elena's loving attentions. She would have to either abandoned her shyness and strive to please him or be the play toy to the bitch that had brought her to this impasse.

Elena whimpered at his words and for only the second time her eyes voluntarily snapped up to his. Her gaze pleaded with him not to do this to her, but she said nothing. Merchant met her gaze his eyes where soft open to her, all Elena had to do was speak and ask her Master not to give her to Mae Lee. But Elena's stiff neck pride would not even let her consider such a thing. Looking away her head tipped over him once more and her lips tightened on his length.

There was no way for Elena to know that the man before her could cum or not almost at will and every time she tried to fight the effects of what Mae Lee's hands where doing to her, how they so expertly called to her treacherous young body. Mae Lee would pause as Elena tittered of the edge and then let it slip away leaving the young innocent hungering for release. She couldn't block what was being done entirely but she could ignore it to some degree, and it kept her from cuming while she worked to make the man before her cum instead.

Soon Mae Lee's soft lips joined in to tempt and arouse Elena. Her hot moist breath stirred the stray whips of hair at the nape of the trapped little beauty's neck, soft seductive kisses that bathed Elena's neck, the sensual nipping at her ear lobe, even as one of Mae Lee's hands began to slide from the girls breast and nipple, down across the flat quivering plane of Elena's taunt flat abdomen, Mae Lee's fingers lightly danced through the soft tawny fleece of the girl's Venus Mound, grazed her moist rose pink folds of her chaste pussy, to trace idly patterns on Elena's inner thighs.

Mae Lee was playing the girl's body expertly even as Elena desperately sought to make her Master cum. For his part Merchant had decided that Elena needed to be punished for not asking his help, for not coming to her Master for aid. He let her taste the dewy precum, held out hope that she might win this contest. When Elena relaxed Mae Lee slid two of her fingers inside the girl's tight pussy and let them flutter over her sweet spot. The victory that Elena had just begun to taste was snatched away from her as her own scream of ecstasy filled her ears and the room as she rode out her orgasm on Mae Lee's fingers.

The young innocent didn't understand the world she was suddenly caught in. As the last strains of Elena's orgasm washed through her she collapsed to the floor in a limp heap of quivering limbs and gasping breaths while her heart raced, and she simply waited for the next torment to be visited upon her.

Merchant came to Elena then he knelt by her side and then tenderly gathered her into his arms. He held her tightly to him he let the strength of his body surround the frail beauty. Gently he brushed the stray hairs from her angelic face. "Why did you not ask me not to give you to Mae Lee Elena?"

He had seen the fear in the young girl's eyes when she had lost the competition. "All you had to do was ask and I would have granted you your wish my Dear. As your Master I will take care of all your needs, but I cannot do that if you do not trust me or talk to me."

Merchant paused and kissed the crown of Elena's head. "I gave my word that if you lost Mae Lee could have you to play with and I must keep my word so you know you too can trust it."

He turned to Mae Lee "You may play with her for the next hour then return her to her rooms."

"Yes Sir." Mae Lee clapped her hands and a young woman emerged from the shadows.

"Evening Elena I hope you are enjoying yourself." There was no mistaking Aubrey's mocking voice.

"Chain her up" Mae Lee ordered.

"Yes Mistress Lee." Aubrey dragged Elena back to the spreader bar and manacles to once again bind her friend for the pleasure of Mistress Lee.

Mae Lee watched as Elena meekly followed Aubrey and allowed her to again chain her up. The Mistress had heard the low growl that had escaped her little slave girl's lips. She was well aware of the hatred that Elena now held for her childhood friend. Lee knew that the young beauty was highly intelligent and knew resistance would bring pain, but she had also seen the need to please, to be accepted, to be liked and needed. Mae Lee had to admit Spats knew how to pick them and he had told Mae Lee that Elena would make in time the perfect little submissive slave.

Elena's ravishing young body was drawn tight as a bowstring her breasts arched out and up capped by her ridged rose bud nipples, her long athletic dancer's legs spread so her chaste little pussy was obscenely displayed for all to see. Aubrey had drawn Elena's hair back into the ponytail she so often wore.

"Pleasure or pain my Pretty which shall it be?" Mistress Lee tenderly caressed the trapped beauty's cheek with the back of her hand. "I promise you my little dove by the time I am through with you, you will crave both but for tonight I give you your choice."

"Pleasure please...M-m-mistress," Elena managed to beg softly.

Mae Lee smiled as Elena called her Mistress. The woman knew only too well what it cost the young girl to do so. Yet that simple act meant that without knowing it Elena had taken another step into the dark world of her new life.

"Pleasure it shall be then my Sweet!"

Mae Lee pressed her body to Elena's and kissed her deeply the woman's hands knew just how to touch the young innocent, seemed to know all the little secret spots that brought the bound girl so much pleasure. When their kiss had deepened so they shared the same life giving breath Elena felt Lee parting her moist pink fold, felt Mae's fingers slide within her to again find her illusive sweet spot.

Mistress Lee made love to Elena with her moth and fingers. She wrung several violent soul searing orgasms from Elena before the girl passed out with the intensity of her latest orgasm. Mae Lee had promised her pleasure and that is what she gave Elena. Slowly darkness came to surround the spent and exhausted beauty.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hay sleepy head you going to get up?" There was a rapping at the door it was Sandra's voice that called.

"Better hurry or we will be late for rehearsal."

Had it all been a dream, some nightmare brought on by her own fear? As Elena's eyes slowly fluttered open and she saw the schoolgirl uniform and felt the stiffness in her body, she then knew it had only been all too real. Yet here she was in her own room.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mae Lee smiled to herself as she had laid Elena in her bed at the Dolly Madison Hotel. The black leather collar that marked her as a slave girl looked so natural, as if it had always belonged around the girl's sender neck. Her lips brushed Elena's in a sweet tender kiss.

"Sleep well my pet."

Mae Lee had then driven to the Chez Paris with the latest films of Elena, she knew Dugan would be eager to evaluate the girl's performance. He had watched in silence from Elena's striptease to her screamed climax at the hands of Mae Lee. One thing was evident and that was the girl's submissive nature ran deep, even in her torment she had smiled at Merchant's praise, had leaned into his hand when he caressed her cheek, and had curled into his arms when he offered her his strength. The way she had whispered "I didn't know," so softly.

"So, what did Merchant pay for his evening Mae Lee?"

"$10,000.00 Sir I feel if we can get twice that if we let her learn the joys of pain."

"Perhaps Mae let me think about it."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dugan was working at his desk he had let Jimmy Hennessey know that he wanted to see Elena after rehearsal, that he had something in mind for her in the show. Something new daring, and perhaps a bit riskay.

Dugan had smiled when he saw Elena enter his office, he saw he bright blue eyes sparkling as she started to come to him and then suddenly stop in the middle of the office, her eyes demurely lowering so she looked at the floor, her eyes refusing to meet Spats.'

"Jimmy said you wanted to see me Michael, and I needed to talk to you to," she said in a soft whisper.

Dugan marveled at how naturally the role of the submissive came to Elena. He was quite sure that Aubrey or any of those who knew the vivacious teen beauty from home would have believed this accomplished self-assured young Lady could ever be a submissive. Yet what Dugan knew, and what they did not was that only a truly independent capable young woman like Elena could truly be a submissive.

"What's wrong Elena, why so formal hun?" Spats voice told his young lover that he knew that something was truly wrong, and that he was concerned. He rose from his chair and started to come to Elena but when she took an involuntary step back he froze where he was.

"Honey what's bothering you, what have I done?"

Nothing," she whispered softly. "You haven't done anything Michael......it's, it's me......". Her voice trailed off for a moment and she took a deep breath before letting the entire story out in a rush. She told the story of her abduction, little did the sweet innocent know that the man she now told the horrid details to, was the very man who had orchestrated her nightmare. How could Elena know that it was Dugan that having seen her picture in Aubrey's wallet several months ago, had decided to make her his little slave.

"I'm sorry Michael, " she said in a voice that made it clear that she fully expected him to look at her with loathing and to kick her out of his office at the least if not out of the club as well.

"You poor baby."

Michael "Spats" Dugan opened his arms to Elena; he swept her into his embrace and held her tight to him. He just held her there in silence till she was ready to speak again. He had not screamed at her nor did he turn her out into the street. No, he had just taken her into his arms.

"What are you going to do love?"

"I don't know," she said at last. "I don't know what to do Michael. You saw the pictures that foul woman sent, I can't let them be sent to my parents but if I stay she'll only come after me again. This," she said, and her fingers rose to touch the collar around her throat, "makes me certain of that."

Dugan loved the slim, black, leather collar that circled Elena's neck, it was in striking contrast to her pale alabaster skin, and it proclaimed his ownership of the ravishing young beauty. Of course, the girl knew nothing of this as she curled closer into his comforting embrace and meekly asked. "I don't even know what the damn collar means or what all that "Master" business was last night. What do these people want from me Michael? Why can't they find someone to willingly play their games?"

Dugan lifted Elena's chin his eyes held her shimmering bright blue eyes in their gaze. "The collar means that you have been claimed by someone as their property Love. They intend to make you their sexual slave. I do not think it was the man who took you last night."

Dugan paused as if deep in thought trying to work out what was going on. He slowly continued. " I think your Master has yet to show himself to you. This Mae Lee seems to be a trainer, preparing you to be able to serve and please your unknown Master. Yes I think she will come for you again, and again until you appear to be properly trained. Then and only then will she leave you be."

"Why? Why me? Why not someone willing to play his game?............ Maybe I should just leave. I can't go home, I can't let this touch my parents, but I don't know how much of this I can bear................................I'm sorry. I'm pitying myself because I don't know what to do and I feel like a lost little girl."

"That is why they want you because you are a lost little girl Elena, they see you as the perfect victim unwilling to fight. Yet if you do fight they will break you Love." Dugan paused as the girl sought comfort in his arms. He gave her what strength he could and then continued.

"Elena the only way to win is to lose." Spats saw the utter look of confusion in her soft blue eyes. They looked at him in disbelief, How could you win by losing.

"Listen Love they are like the city if you try and fight it, it will destroy you. You must meet it on its own terms. The same thing is true of these people you must take all your strength and surrender yourself to their will. Let them make the choices, let them bear the guilt, take what pleasure you can and live your dreams and live. Don't let them win."

His lips brushed Elena's in a tender kiss, that deepened into a sensually erotic kiss. "No matter what happens I'll be here for you baby."

Dugan held the terrified girl to him and waited for her response. Once he knew where her young, confused, mind was at he could take it from there, figuring out just the right approach for what he had in mind for her act at the Chez Paris. He knew at this moment she could just as easily run from the life that was threatening to engulf her, to run to some little hole of a town and hide there for the rest of her life if he gave her the chance. It was time to up the anity, to place Elena's dream of stardom a little closer, to give her a reason to stay.

"I was thinking of featuring you in an act here at the club Babe, but we can talk about it later." He paused his lips brushing hers again in a sensually tempting kiss. "It might be too rough on you from what you have said about this woman and what she has done."

"Don't you dare hold out on me just because of what happened Michael Dugan!" she teased in mock consternation but despite her tone of voice her eyes sparkled merrily.

"What did you have in mind? I'm a workaholic anyway, and the extra time I'll need to practice for whatever you have in mind will help keep my thoughts off what happened and what will probably happen again. I'll try taking your advice and see if I can't win by losing so tell me about the part."

Dugan was so very pleased at how easily Elena had accepted the concept of bending and just enjoying. He kissed her lightly as she begged him to tell her what he had in mind. What he had in mind to say the least was quite riskay and rather erotic as well. Both hall Marks of the Chez Paris. Elena had been dancing in the chorus line naked above the waist and the rest of her costume did more to enhance her figure than to hide it. Not to mention what Mae Lee and Merchant had done to her as well.