The Perils of Elena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what I had in mind was a dark fantasy dance, a variation on the Apache, we did your first day, but in this dance, you are slowly stripped by the flogger. At the mention of the word flogger Spats could see the confusion in Elena's eyes.

"It is a type of supple whip Elena, and you would be naked at the end of the number." Again, he could see the shock in her bright blue eyes.

"You don't have a problem with nudity do you Babe?"

Dugan half expected the ravishing young beauty to flatly refuse to have anything to do with this idea. But then she surprised him yet again as she went to his desk and began to sketch on a pad.

"What do you think?" she asked as she spun the image so he could see it.

Spats came over to look at Elena sketch his body close to hers almost molded to hers as he studied the gown. He took the pencil from her delicate fingers. "This is good, but the dance would be over before it started we need to tease them at bit first. Make them come to the edge of their seats in anticipation."

Dugan made a few alterations to Elena's basic idea that would prolong the striptease and the dance but staying with her basic concept.

"Well," His breath was hot and moist on her neck and his hard body pressed to hers as if in an invitation to come to him and to be his.

"I think you were right," she murmured softly, "The way I drew it at first would have ended the dance in a few strokes, this will make it last longer, draw out the tease of it. Will...will it hurt though?" she asked quietly. "What if my partner misses and catches skin instead of the dress? Who were you thinking of using for my partner anyway?"

The soft sigh, her smoldering blue eyes, and the musky fragrance, spoke of Elena's arousal. Yet Dugan also heard the edge of excitement in the young beauty's questions concerning her featured dance. As her head rested on his shoulder and she snuggled closer to him.

"Well first we would have to teach you, your part of the routine and costumes just don't magically materialize babe." Spats paused as he bent to kiss her, his lips lightly claiming hers leaving it to the young naïve beauty to deepen the kiss to beg for him to quell the fires that raged within her treacherous stunning body.

"I was thinking of working you up in the routine and then audition for the male role Elena." Dugan did not intend to let anyone else break the little Midwestern beauty into the dark joys and forbidden pleasures of the lash. That was one detail he would reserve for his own pleasure.

"So when would you like to start?"

"Now seems as good a time as any," Elena whispered softly. As she looked up at him, her eyes blazed with need and her body trembled against him, both with the needs that ran through her, and in anticipation of a new routine to learn.

"Unless of course you're not up to it for some reason or had something else in mind," she teased. Dungan claimed Elena's mouth, his kiss demanding as he savored its sweetness. "Oh, I think I am up to it you naughty vixen."

He drew Elena up and crushed her to him, letting their kiss linger till the ravishing young beauty was weak in the knees. "So go see the custom mistress and see what you can come up with for a practice outfit while I select some music and get ready myself." Dugan gave Elena's firm well-rounded derrière a sharp slap to send her on her way.

I'll see you in the rehearsal hall in 20 minutes.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dugan was there with a soft supple flogger and the music had the feeling of dark 1920's French Jazz. He wore sweats, apparently ready for a long session.

For the first 15 minutes, Dugan just worked on the timing and interact steps of the Dance. It was very much like the adagio of the first day, erotic demanding, as he played the master and she the young submissive. Finally, he took the flogger in hand.

"Ready Elena?"

A very aroused and needy young Miss, one he could take right then and there and she would be more than will to accommodate him, but Dugan had worked too hard to get Elena to this state, ready for her first encounter with the flogger.

Swallowing she nodded her head slowly and returned to her starting pose. As she waited for the music to start once more she felt her body trembling with uncertainty She look so delectable as she stood there like a frighten doe. And yet when the music started the dancer in Elena took over as she moved through the interact patterns of the dance this time the flogger's leather fingers reached out for her.

They slithered around Elena's supple young body to caress her waist to draw her closer to Dugan before they slipped away. Again, the leather fingers reached out for the whirling young nymph, and they tore at her skirt renting and ripping it to tantalizing shreds. Dugan was the master of the whip; its leathery caresses worshiped Elena's ravishing young body. The girl's breath was coming in short excited gasps now, the fragrance of her musky arousal hung heavy in the air. The music was building to a crescendo; it was time to stop teasing the nubile young dancer and to strip her. Now the flogger caress became more demanding, and Elena's breast where bared the tatters of her gown fluttering to the floor, the Leathery tongues of the flogger gave their first stinging kiss to her taunt rose bud nipples and for the first time in her young life Elena knew the pleasure pain could bring her.

When the tails of the flogger reached out and stung Elena's bared nipple of her right breast she couldn't keep back the cry that parted her lips as pain and an intense pleasure that she hadn't expected, tore through her body.

Elena was lost in the erotic sensuality of the dance, her smoldering blue eyes met Dugan's firry hazel eyes, they called to her, held her own eyes captive to his and his will. Each caress of the leather now a seductive call to the stunning young beauty. Each sharp leathery kiss, dark sensual pleasure, as the firry tongues licked at Elena's nipples, her firm breasts, and then lower down across her quivering belly, and then the girl's alabaster thighs. She was naked now not a single thread to shield her supple young body from the seductive caresses of the leather or the sensual stinging kisses of the flogger. Dugan brought Elena to the very edge of the abyss that promised her the pleasure she so longed for. A pleasure now laced with a most delicious sensation of pain, they combined to unimagined pleasure. With one final stork that kissed the young beauty's chaste little pussy he pushed her over the edge and into the embrace of dark forbidden pleasure.

Dugan smiled as Elena's stunning young body bucked and thrashed in the throes of her orgasm, an orgasm brought on by the flogger alone.

"More Babe?"

Elena didn't get the chance to answer his question. His eyes held her captivated as he circled her and she followed him with her gaze, her eyes flicking between his face and the flogger in his hand. Before she could think of anything to say in reply to his question she felt the leather on her flesh once more, the tails dragging over her already sensitized skin. She knew the flick of the wrist was coming, that the pain would burst through her skin once more but without the dance, without the music beating through her, she thought it would really hurt this time but something in her had to be sure and so she waited for it to come. It took longer than she expected.

At last, it came and she cried out in surprise, her eyes snapping to his, glittering with a dark need that she didn't understand. It had hurt yes, and more than when she'd been caught up in her dance but on the heels of the pain came an exquisite pleasure as well and she couldn't comprehend how such pleasure could come at the end of a lash.

"More Baby?"

His voice alone was a caress to her senses and she couldn't help but to hold his gaze as her body shifted. Without realizing she was doing it she knelt up on the floor, her thighs parting just a bit - almost shyly - while her hands settled behind her for support. She unconsciously positioned herself as an offering to him, her most intimate flesh offered to his whims.

"I want you Michael," she whispered softly and with no shame in her voice as her eyes boldly held his showing him the passion raging through her supple young body.

Dugan Lowered himself to his knees he looped the flogger around Elena's slender neck and drew her mouth to his in a kiss, that demanded she hold nothing back, that she give herself totally to him without question or reservation.

When Dugan broke their kiss he slowly stood as he stripped off his sweat shirt, his muscles like tempered bands of steel. Then his sweat pants where tossed aside. He stood there as naked as she and his dark melodic voice called to her.

"Come to me and please me with your mouth babe."

Elena laughed softly and grinned up at him as she shifted slightly and crawled closer to him. Dugan knew that he had touched that dark submissive part of the young girl's nature, that part she did not even suspect existed. The way she crawled to him, the adoring look in her soft shimmering blue eyes, the way her full ripe lips parted to "O"ed around his cock. Dugan was pleased when his little beauty tried so hard to please him just the way he had taught her to. Spats Knew that Elena had needs, perhaps she could not put voice to them, but they were there none the less. He knew that if he were to keep this rare beauty by his side he would have to meet her more tender needs as well.

Dugan slipped from Elena's loving mouth, he eased her back down to the floor and he made love to her there in the rehearsal hall. He was tender, considerate but as always a demanding lover as well. He brought the naïve teen beauty to heights of pleasure that she could only have dreamed of.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They continued to work on the routine for the next two weeks till the caress and kiss of the flogger was second nature to Elena and an added incentive to practice harder.

Dugan had gone to his office to do some work and Elena was in the rehearsal hall when the door man told her she had a call.

"Pretty it has been a while be a good girl and come and meet me at 31 Nashua St in an hour." It was the woman she knew as Mistress Lee and her voice left no doubt that she expected to be obeyed.

"Pretty you know I can take you whenever I want so don't be late and wear something appropriately innocent dear."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

At the soft knock on the door Mae Lee simply said..............Enter.

Mistress Lee took the time as Elena eyes adjusted to the dim light of the room from the bright light of the day to evaluate the young beauty and her compliance with her instructions. Her eyes leisurely traveled over Elena's ravishing young body from head to toe. She took in the sundress, the little ponytail, and the fact that the girl was absolutely radiant without make up. The Oriental beauty was pleased with the teen's appearance.

"Stand up straight hands at your side pretty." Mai Lee waited for Elena to comply with her command before continuing. Lee took out a picture of a rather distinguished older man.

"This is Judge Hacker and he is a troublesome man. He has but one weakness and that is young women, well young girls really so you my pretty are going to seduce him."