The Perils of Elena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You Pleas me so Elena come to me, show me how you can be such a good and pleasing girl."

Hacker lavished his praise on her, cooed how she pleased him so, and what a brave and good girl she was as he pressed his cock into Elena's virgin ass. When he did pop through her puckered anus he stilled waiting for the panting mewing beauty to become accustomed to this knew invasion of her body. He knew she would be his now and that he would show her darker pleasures as he ripped away Elena's last bit of her virginity.

The innocent young beauty tremble under him as she whimpered and made small mewling noises, her nails clawing at the floor under her. She buried her face in the crook of her arm trying to still her tears and regain some control over her body, but she didn't pull away from him and that pleased Hacker. He knew that pain would be lacing through her now he could feel the tight grip of her ass on his cock, it was almost enough to make him cum she was so tight. Yet the judge wanted more from the impaled young beauty, he wanted her bucking thrashing and begging for more as he raped her ass.

His fingers began to move to fan the fires that still raged with in Elena, slowly he worked till again she tittered on the edge of dark pleasure, this time he did not deny her but granted her the release her body craved. As The girl's body relaxed in the throes of her orgasm He began to slowly roll his hips to her firm little ass, still and then pull back. Slowly, steadily Hacker began to stretch Elena, he let the pain subside and the pleasure grow. Slowly he took her until at last she was fully impaled on his cock his balls slapping her puffy labia as his fingers wrung another orgasm form the impaled young beauty. All the while he cooed and praised her and told her how very proud he was and how very pleased he was with her. The judge told Elena everything she needed and wanted to hear.

Time had no meaning for Elena then but at last she did move under him. Her hips rolled in time with his, the tight ring of her dark star clenched on his length and her moans and cries filled the room as she lost track of the number of times she came while trying to bring him his own pleasure as well.

Hacker's conquest of this frail innocent beauty was complete, her last trace of innocent virginity taken and now like a wanton little ally cat Elena rolled her hips to his, meeting his thrust as her dark pleasure consumed her body and soul. The Judge increased the tempo of their coupling to match Elena's need till it built to a blinding crescendo, his balls slapping her puffy labia with each thrust, until finally his own passion and climax filled her tight ass with his scalding white lust for her.

Hacker's hands cupped Elena's breasts he rolled her taunt nipples between his fingers, his hips pressed against her ass as he bathed her back with kisses. The sun had set and only twilight lit his study. "You'll spend the night Elena!" It was not a request, nor a question, but a definite command. Elena lay in his embrace his cock still buried deep in her ass.

"Of course, I'll stay," she said at last, her body stretching in satisfaction under him.

"Though hopefully we won't stay on the floor all night," Elena added and turned her head so he could see the mirth sparkling in her eyes and know she was teasing. Hacker kissed the tip of Elena's nose and he laughed at her teasing. "Oh, course not."

This time his lips claimed hers in a kiss that was both demanding and giving at the same time. "I suppose I should be a gentleman and offer you supper." He Slowly pulled from her sweet body. Standing he offered his hand to her and then led Elena upstairs to a guest room and a bathroom. "You can freshen up her dear and you'll find something to wear in the closet."

A fleeting kiss and he was gone. The room and bath where almost palatial, the clothes of leather, very reveling and they would be form fitting. So, the judge's tastes ran a bit differently than little girl sundresses.

Elena's luxurious chocolate tresses where still damp when she found the judge in the Kitchen, they cascaded down around her shoulders and framed her angelic face. He could not help but notice the wild free appearance it gave her. He slowly took in the dress the young beauty had chosen. Soft supple leather that fit her like a glove, the helm barely covering the sensual curve of her firm little derrière. The lacing in the front giving the dress a plunging neckline that left Elena's naval bared, her breast half-naked and her nipples barely covered. She could see the approval in his eyes as he slowly took in every inch of her adorable youthful figure.

"I hope an omelet will be to your liking Elena.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mae Lee called Dugan to update him on Elena's training program and progress. "I sent her to the judge with orders to seduce him."

Spats laughed as he heard what Mae Lee had done. "Lee that old devil is a master of seduction she will be in way over her pretty little head. I will be lucky to get her back her in a week."

You wanted the little bitch ready for Saturday and the auction? Well Hacker can have her ready by then, and insure she brings the highest price.

"I know Lee, but I shall miss her in my bed, but she will bring a pretty penny on the open market."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Judge Hacker held out the fork to Elena. "Try this my dear."

He fed her from his fork, and smiled at the sensual way in which she took the food from it. "My aren't you the naughty little girl."

Hacker teased the stunning young beauty and then held out a morsel of food for her with his fingers. "How truly naughty are you my sweet pet?"

He seemed to be challenging Elena to see how bold she could be.

Hacker was pleased with the natural sensuality that Elena possessed, the way she so innocently, yet so enticingly, took the food from his fingers making it a seductive little experience.

"You know Judge I feel silly calling you by your title, especially after the scene in your study. What would you prefer to be called." Again, that little girl blush that made him just want to too throw her down and take her right then and there. What would he prefer to be called, Master would be the simplest, and truest answer. Hacker knew it was not the title that defined the relationship, but her obedience and willingness to serve. "Sam you can call me Sam Elena."

He took another morsel of food and held his fingers out to her. Hacker feed the naive young girl from his hand. His eyes and very manner encouraging her to be bolder with each offering. After their dinner, the judge lead Elena back to his study where he poured them both a brandy, he handed hers to Elena as he sat in a straight back chair.

"Come sit by me Elena tell me about yourself." There was no place for Elena to sit but on the floor by his chair.

Hacker was no fool he saw the flickering recognition that Elena knew he had staged the scene so that she would have to stand in his presence or sit at his feet. His eyes showed how pleased he was with Elena as she simply crossed the room and sank down to the floor beside him with her legs tucked under her. Sipping her drink, she rested her head against his thigh.

"What would you like to know Sam? There's really not a lot to tell." His hand cupped her chin, and he lifted her head, so she had to look him in the eye.

"What brought you to NYU, how do you pay for it, law school, is so very expensive." He paused as his eyes searched hers. "But more importantly I want to know about you Elena what makes you happy, what makes you sad, and why you would come to an old man like me when you could have any man you wanted?"

"There are many answers to your questions Sam, would you like the truth or a pretty story that will make everyone happy at the end?"

Mae Lee was right this one was special. Oh, he had seen the innocents that had been sent to him before for training, shy little girls easily bent molded and taught to serve. But this ravishing young beauty was something very special. He had seen it earlier in this very study, when she to please him, sacrificed her last vestige of her virginity. How there was a natural sensuality to her, when she had eaten from his fingers, the need to please, and her need to be cherished.

Hacker watched as Elena idly fingered the collar that marked her as a slave. A simple circulate of leather that did not enslave her as much as it declared who and what she really was in her heart of hearts. He looked down into those wide innocent blue eyes. "The Truth Elena!"

Elena nodded and told him the truth. She didn't sugar coat it at all. She told him about growing up in a small town and all the plays, musical, dances etc. that she did. Her father's dream for her had actually been to have a lawyer in the family but when he'd realized where her heart lay he'd diverted the money he'd been saving for law school to support her theatrical dreams instead.

She told him about coming to the city and her job at the club, about Mae Lee and her abductions. She told him everything including the fact that she'd been sent to him that afternoon, though she didn't know why exactly. As she spoke she watched his face, though she couldn't quite read, what it was, that was going through his mind and that worried her slightly.

As she finished speaking she simply glanced down at the floor once more and waited for him to either fly into a rage at her having deceived him, or to kick her out for the same reason.

Hacker's hand that had been gently stoking Elena's hair stilled as she told how she had been sent to him. Slowly he rose then walked to the widow that over looked 5th Ave and the upper eastside.

"I should have known it was too good to be true that a girl like you could really....................."

Hacker let his voice trail off, the sentence unfinished. There was just enough sadness in it to be believable as he gazed out the widow apparently lost in thought. The judge was playing his role to perfection, now it was up to the naive little innocent to succumb to his gentle seduction.

He had not flown into the expected rage, nor did he tell her to leave, no there was just that deep sadness as if he had been betrayed.

Hacker waited patiently, that is what he needed now. He smiled to himself at the soft sigh, the gentle touch of her hand. "A girl like me couldn't what Sam? Couldn't find you attractive? Could be aroused by you? Couldn't stay by choice? You're a fool if you think that Sam."

The press of her supple young body to his, the faint fragrance of Elena's arousal The judge let her turn him to face her his dark sad hazel eyes meeting her innocent wide brilliant blue eyes. "You're a handsome attractive man Sam and an excellent lover besides. I'm still here because I choose to be, if I didn't want to be I could have left when you left me upstairs to clean up."

He bent his head to hers his lips capturing Elena's in a soft kiss one that invited her to respond to prove what she had said with her body with this kiss. Hacker had seduced her body now he was out to seduce her will as well, to play upon the girl's need to please and her need to be loved and cherished. She had told him enough of her past and home to make her an easy mark for him. How far he went tonight with her depended on how she responded to this kiss.

"Please don't be hurt Sam. That wasn't my intention, I simply wanted to be honest with you." Her voice was a soft sensual whisper, her body trembled with a hungering need, those bright blue eyes where smoldering with her unfulfilled passion. It was he who kissed her this time, his kiss mirroring Elena's own passion. She was panting when he broke their kiss, and he could smell the heady musky fragrance of her arousal.

"Do you trust me Elena for I want to please you as you have pleased me."

Depending on the young beauty's answer her next training session would be romantic or demanding the choice was hers. Trust begot gentleness, if she did not trust him then he would simply master her young body, in the end, either way, she would come to serve him.

Reaching up she touched his cheek gently and nodded her head once more, "I trust you Sam," she said softly, a gentle smile curving her lips.

So, she had chosen to trust, the judge was pleased, and it showed in his eyes when she gently touched his cheek.

"Then come with me Elena." He took her by the hand and led her upstairs down the corridor past the guest room, where she had bathed, down to what had to be his room, the Master bedroom. It was very much a man's room the furniture oaken Edwardian. There was an alcove for reading, a desk and chair for correspondence. The bed was big enough for not only two but perhaps four or more people. Hacker pulled out the simple straight back chair from the desk and he motioned Elena to sit. There was a teasing smile on his face when he went to the dresser to return with a large silk handkerchief.

"Elena I am going to blindfold you. I don't want you to move from this seat until I tell you dear." He gently blindfolded the trusting young girl and the soft silk closed off the world of light. Elena Armstrong was now in a world of darkness where her sense of hearing, and feeling would be heighten. His lips brushed hers in a slow sensual kiss, light butterfly kisses trace the line of her jaw, the judge nibbled on her earlobe as his hot moist breathe stirred the stray hairs at the nape of her neck.

"Oh, and you will not cum until I give you permission dear." Slowly he drew away leaving Elena alone, blindfolded, to anticipate what would come next. He just stood there and watched her for several minute before he silently knelt before the chaste beauty. He took her dainty foot in his hand and kissed the arch, his kisses followed the contours of her calves, a little nibble at the back of her knee, and then she was alone again, to wait and to wonder.

The judge took the greatest pleasure in arousing the young beauty, to come to her, tease her, excite her, then to leave her thirsting for more. He would continue this heavenly torment until Elena begged him to take her.

The Judge watched as Elena's body slowly came to life, to arch to his attentions, the musky sent of her arousal hung heavy on the still air. Each little sigh, gasp, and moan was music to his ears. He loved the way she fought her urge to come to him but remained seated squirming in her delicious torture.

" Please!" she finally gasped at last. "Please Sam! I need you," she whimpered her body trembling on the chair, need pulsating through every nerve in her gorgeous young body.

Now his torture of the aroused little beauty began in earnest. When he came to her, he slowly pulled the bow that held the lacing of her leather dress closed. Elena could feel it go slack, her heaving bosom loosening it further. Then the brush of his hand as he bared her breasts. The hot moist breath on the taunt bud of her nipple, his lips inhaling the throbbing puckered bud, a sharp little nip and he was gone.

Was it a moment and hour or an eternity before he returned to her. The helm of her dress bounced up around her slender waist his hands spreading her thighs apart. The flick of his tongue on her clit then lashing her hot little pussy until she was nearly crazy with lust.

"Remember sweet pet you may not cum till I give you permission."

A low agonized groan filled her throat at his words. "Yes Sam," she managed to whisper at last. "I'll try but you're not making it easy," she said with a soft laugh.

The judge knew just how hard it was for the young innocent to follow his command. She had never experienced anything like this before in her young life and that was the point of this little exercise, for her to willingly obey the command that she had been given. Hacker back away letting Elena's ravishing young body slip back a bit from the edge of the abyss. He moved to his closet, smiled as he let it creak open, the way the girl cocked her head, the way she so intently listened was adorable. The scrape of a draw pulled open, anticipation of the unknown building in the fertile depth of the girl's imagination. He now quickly quietly went about his task and Elena was once again in a dark silent world.

When it was almost unbearable, there alone in her silent dark world the judge came to her again. He took her dainty hands in his and silently raised her from her chair. His hands slowly eased the leather dress from her soft silken shoulders, eased it down around her wasp waist and with each patch of newly bared skin a sensual little kiss. His hands now on her waist the leather dress cascading down the long athletic columns of her legs. His lips, brushing her dewy pink folds a flick of his tongue. Then gone again. The judge's hands in hers leading guiding the trusting beauty to his bead.

"Lay down Pet!"

Lovingly guiding her to recline. Wrist captured and bound, long sculptured legs drawn apart and trim ankles captured. Beauty in bondage spread-eagled, vulnerable. Kisses hot and passionate floating up Elena's legs a nip behind her knee, her inner thighs worshiped, teased, and tormented. A long slow caress of his tongue along her drenched little pussy.

"You may cum Pet."

A dark smile twisted Hacker's face when his tongue swept over her aching flesh, Elena groaned loudly and her hands clenched into fists above her head, her body arching toward him in a silent, desperate plea. It was for moments like this that he lived, moments when in their complete innocence these young beauties where his totally, his to do with as he pleased, and they in their naivety where eager to please him. The judge rejoiced as this radiant beauty was released from her own iron will, from her desperate struggle to please him and do as she had been commanded. He smiled as the Elena lay there in her bondage, her body shuddering as dark pleasure swept through her supple young form dragging a low cry that filled the room. A cry as unimaginable pleasure ripped through every fiber of her young being.

The flood gates of Elena's hungering needs and passion opened, Hacker lashed her sweet pussy with his tongue, mouth, lips, and teeth as he wrung a cascading series of orgasms from his bound little pet. Bound hand and foot the only way Elena could express her dark pleasure was by arching her body to him and expressing her needs through her words.

As Elena's head lulled form side to side her fists clenched into tight fists from the intensity of the orgasm that engulfed her. The judge's voice came softly, seductively tempting to her.

"Tell me my sweet pet what do you desire?"

You."

Elena's voice was a husky whisper laced with the lust and need that coursed through her stunning young body. Hacker caressed her smooth silken cheek and cupped her face, his lips brushed hers in a fleeting kiss. "Then that is what you shall have my sweet."

He paused leaving Elena still in her world of darkness. The girl could feel the judge place pillows under the small of her back, tilting her hips up making her naked and exposed pussy even more vulnerable and exposed.

" I have a special treat for you darling because you were so good."

Again, he was gone, and she was alone her body hungering for him, to feel him moving inside of her, yet still this man denied her. The sound of running water then nothing. How long had he been gone, where was he, he had said he would be hers but...........Warm water spreading across her silken fleece, the rich sent of sandalwood and lavender, the judge's hands massaging her mound and pussy, a sensual feeling so slick, so familiar yet so foreign.

"Be very still dear do not move!"

Again, his voice strong, confident, and carrying that quality of command that demanded that the listener obey. Then that touch, something cold unyielding, the slow steady tug at her delicate skin, drawn tight by his fingers, the rasping of a razor, the cool kiss of the air to newly bared skin. Rasping passes, after each pass and the fleece that had adorned Elena's mound and pussy was scraped away. He released the scarf that had blindfolded his sweet captive, her eyes flooded with bright light, the world of darkness gone, and Elena saw that her sweet tight little pussy was naked as the day she was born.