The Perils of Elena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The judge was naked now kneeling between her thighs, he bent and kissed her naked pussy. Then holding her trim little waist, he slipped his cock within her and pressed it against her clit.

"What will you deny me pet?"

His first thrust brought a trembling gasp of pleasure from Elena's moist full ripe lips, her ravishing young body tightened around him as she arched her body to his. His question caressing her mind and bending her will to his. She blinked again at the question and looked up at him, her eyes fogged with need and lust and her voice low and husky with desire,

"Nothing Sam."

Elena had spoken those two simple words with all the conviction she had as if it were a matter of the simplest basic truth. The judged smiled down into her smoldering bright blue eyes his lips slowly descending to claim hers in a searing kiss. If this stunning little beauty thought that she wanted him, it was nothing to do with what the judge had planned for her.

He slowly thrust into Elena until his groin ground against her naked little pussy. The coarse hair caressing her shaven mound. Then slowly the judge began to draw back, ever so slowly his shaft pressed against Elena's clit, the velvet tip of his cock almost free of her hot little cunt and then he would pause and quickly thrust forward impaling the innocent young beauty on his lust for her. It took over an hour before Hacker granted Elena the release that she craved, as she thrashed under him in her ecstasy, his own climax filled her mingling with her own release. Then and only then did the judge release Elena from the physical bounds that had restrained her. As surely, as Mae Lee had claimed the young mid-western beauty with her collar, the judge had bound her body and soul to him.

Elena was gasping to catch her breath; her athletic young body shimmered and glistened with a fine coat of sweat, her eyes met the judge's She could see the hungering need in their deep dark depths, his cock stood out from his body still as if it had a core of iron.

The judge watched as Elena rose up on the bed, knelt facing him, and reached out to stroke the length of his cock lightly. Her fingertips coming away coated in the mingled evidence of their release. Without a thought she brought her fingers to her lips and licked, them clean while still keeping her eyes locked on his. "It seems you aren't satisfied yet Sam, what can I do to fix that?"

"Well, my wanton little kitten I think you made a good start." The judge knew that if this young beauty was to go farther, she had to be come freer, with her expressions of love to use her cleaver little mind in serving him. It would be a delicate balance to preserve her innocent naivety while shaping her into a sex slave.

"Well Pet it would please me if you showed me how inventive and naughty that cleaver little mind of your is.

As she started to suckle him tenderly a soft purring filled her throat and her tongue swirled about his flesh. Elena had simply tipped her head to take him between her moist coral lips, the act was so innocently natural that it was the most erotic thing that the judge had ever seen. He sigh and let a low groan of pleasure fill his throat. Whenever Elena did something a little more inventive to please him, he gave a low ferial growls of pleasure to encourage her to be even bolder. His fingers idly ran through her silken tresses and just feeling their sensual texture. Her sweetly "O"ed lips around his cock pleased him as her pretty little head bobbed ever faster up and down on his cock which seemed to grow huge in her mouth as she lovingly attended to the judge's needs.

"You know what I would Love pet?" His hand came down in a sharp little slap to her firm ass.

Hacker loved the sad little frighten doe look in those bright blue eyes, the curious wonder at what she might have done wrong, then the sparkling desire to please that lit them up as she softly asked in her little girl lost voice, prefaced by the soft kiss, the adorable little smile that begged him to love her.

"What would you love Sam?" Why that tight sweet ass of yours pet, to see you astride of me holding nothing back, denying me nothing, my sweet pet."

She had said she would deny him nothing and now it seems she would be put to the test. She had asked and he had told her, Now Elena had to perform or disappoint the judge and if she failed would he still want her?

"Of course, Sam but you'll have to show me how you want me situated for it. If you want to see me I should be facing you but that won't work will it?"

Elena asked naively, that little girl pout. He saw the desire to please him burning in her eyes as if it were the most important thing in her young life.

"Of course, I will pet."

He softly cooed and then kissed the tip of her nose as if she were a little girl. Yet the way he let his hands glide up the sensual cures of her torso, when he cupped her breasts, rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefingers to then lightly pinch them. He knew that she was a very attractive and well developed young lady.

His hands now slide down to Elena's trim little waist. He told her how to position herself, guided his cock to her tight little dark rose. Now it was up to the girl as his hands on her waist steadied her. It was up to Elena to take him into her body, to please him with her stunning supple young body.

Hacker cupped Elena's face he wiped her tears from her flawless cheeks his eyes where full of pride in her. "Sweet pet not so fast or you will hurt yourself."

He held her hips steady even as her body relaxed until he could feel her slide lower on his cock, borne by her own weight. Again, he steadied his little slave girl, for that is what Elena had become, without even realizing it. Her world would now become one of service to the judge, he would teach her to obey, he would meet all her needs, and of course he would have her service his friends, from the upper east side ....for a price. But this lay in the future for tonight he would praise her and let the calmly young beauty know how much she pleased him. Tonight, would be her first in true service were her Master's needs where all-important.

Impaled fully on him Elena waited for a moment, making sure she was used to the feel of him before she started to move on him. She moved slowly at first, keeping her rhythm slow and easy but gradually increasing her pace as her body relaxed fully and pleasure started to pool low in her belly once more.

The judge waited until Elena's little mewings of pain slowly changed to sighs of dark pleasure. As she move her hips rolling them to him he let his hands slide back up her torso to again cup her breasts. His dark hazel eyes smiled up into those brilliant blue eyes that seemed to search his, looking for reassurance, and he gave her what she so desperately needed.

"You please me pet, you please me so very much." He whispered.

He began to move with his little kitten, letting her body, her needs dictate the tempo. She had told him of a loving father who had supported her dreams of a theatrical career even though he wanted her to go to law school everything Elena had said. She spoke of a loving family life. And yet she had been so easily snared by Dugan and Mae lee, had willingly believed what Dugan had told her and had come willingly to him when Mae Lee told her to. No there was something else, something unsaid that made this ravishing young beauty long to please to do anything to be loved and cherished.

It seemed that his words, seemed to free something inside of her, allowing her to become bolder as she rocked on him, and her hands roamed over his body. Hacker could feel the way Elena's dainty hands now began to explore his upper body his chest, arms, and shoulders as if by her bold caresses this young beauty meant to commit the feel of him to memory.

He played this ravishing young beauty's supple young body as if it were a finely tuned instrument and he was the master of it. When Elena broke their kiss and threw back her head to cry out her ecstasy, he reviled in his mastery of her. Long into the night, he took his pleasure from the young innocent ever spurring her on with words of how she pleased him how beautiful she was. He met all of her sexual needs and those of her little girl soul as well. He held her in the security of his arms when she was spent exhausted and could no longer serve his lust for her.

It was late the next day when Elena finally woke as she stretched like a naughty kitten to her surprise she found the judge still by her side. He had not left, no, he had stayed by her side, and was there when she woke his eyes smiling into her as he lightly kissed her full ripe lips.

"Hungry?"

He smiled and caressed her cheek when Elena stirred from her long sleep.

"I could use some breakfast," she said quietly and glanced up to gaze at the clock nearby. "I wish I could stay longer but I'll have to leave soon Sam,"

The Judge let his body slump, his hand drop from her silken cheek, and in little but unmistakable ways show that he was exceedingly disappointed in the fact that Elena would be leaving.

Holding Sam's gaze for a moment it was clear that she was debating something in her own mind and finally she spoke quietly, "Would you like to come to the club sometime Sam?"

"It's not necessary to placate me Elena you did as your Mistress directed and now your leaving. It was a nice fantasy while it lasted." He turned and walked towards the window and for the first time sense she arrived he looked old.

Rising from the bed the look on her face was not that of a cowed little girl eager for approval. But of an angry woman with passion flaring from the depths of her eyes.

"Are you truly that insecure or simply that manipulative Sam?" she asked forthrightly. "I told you the truth last night and stayed when I could have left. All that bitch Mae Lee told me to do was seduce you...there was nothing included in her instructions about staying the night or telling you the truth. Those were my choices."

Passion, determination, strength, all the things that The judge wanted to see in Elena now showed. In her anger she was more beautiful to him than ever before. This young beauty was a natural submissive, something in her strong capable make up longed for the simple joy that submission brought.

Oh yes she wanted to please and that was by choice, and yet there was something deeper in this ravishing beauty that needed to please another and be loved in return. Hacker turned just as Elena stormed out of the room he could hear her bare feet padding down the hall, down the staircase and he knew she was headed for his study.

Elena clutching the bed sheet to her had begun to gather her clothing that was strewn about his study. Hacker came to her he turned her to face him, his hands like vises on her arms. "You told me he truth yesterday and I shall tell you now why I am, as you say that insecure."

The judge told Elena of his wife, the divorce, and the fact she had left him, not for another man, but for a woman. He gave her the court papers that outlined the whole sordid case. It was only then that he released his grip on her. He had been betrayed by women, once and now she had been sent to seduce him, and she too was leaving.

"Your wife was an idiot Sam," Elena had looked over the divorce papers with the practiced eye of someone use to reading legal papers, the arch of her eyebrow the way she shook her head as she continued to read.

"You're right though, I was sent to seduce you but even I don't know why. I wasn't sent to hurt you and I'm just going to work. I didn't say I never wanted to see you again did I? No. I even invited you to come see me dance, that's not the action of a woman planning on never seeing you again."

"When then Elena can I see you again.......be with you?"

His eyes searched hers as he stepped closer, his body just a breath away from Elena's, only the thin sheet warped around her separating them now. His hands relaxed to gently hold her arms. The judge's eyes seemed to ask that same question When, and softly demanded that this young beauty answer him. It was not as if they were harshly ordering her, but compelling her to answer, as if it were his right to ask such a personal question and expect her to answer and answer truthfully.

He was like no other man she had ever met. Oh, Dugan could excite her, enflame her passions, Mae Lee could command her, yet this man could touch something so basic in Elena's nature that he in fact could touch her soul, even while it seemed he held her heart in his hand.

Those bright blue eyes so trusting, so innocent, so confused, and a mirror in to Elena's soul for those who knew how to read them. She wore her heart on her sleeve.

Reaching up her fingers caressed his cheek and she finally answered softly, "Tonight. If you want to see me again. You can come to the club tonight and we'll go from there."

"To night then my sweet."

He watched as the sheet dropped and the young beauty quickly dressed in her little sundress. His lips brushed hers as they stood in the door, and he waved as Elena made her way up his street and back to 5th avenue. When she had turned the corner he closed the door behind him and picked up his phone and dialed.

"Our Little Girl is on her way home." A small sadistic laugh escaped the judge's lips.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dugan replaced the receiver and turned to Mae Lee, "She is on her way Lee I think you better me going."

Spats leaned down and gave the oriental beauty a long lingering kiss before swatting her naked ass. They both knew it would never do for Miss Elena Armstrong to find Mistress Lee in Dugan's bed.

Lee was well gone by the time Elena Arrived at the Chez Paris. Dugan was at his desk working as usual.

Dugan turned as he heard Elena enter his rooms, she couldn't even meet his gaze and her hands trembled so badly at her sides that she crossed her arms over her chest to hide it. It was like she was a frightened little girl who knew she had done something very wrong and was afraid she would be found out.

Slowly he rose from his desk and walked over to her lifting her chin with a single finger. His eyes searched hers even as she tried to lower her gaze from his piercing eyes. "What's wrong Elena, What did you do that you cannot even look me in the eyes?"

Dugan knew well that she had stayed with the judge and that it was of her own free will. Dugan admired him as one of the best trainers in the city. He could seduce a girl with the best of them and have her doing thing she never thought herself capable of. Spats knew that it was time for Elena to be moved into the judge's tender loving care. Yet Mae Lee would still remain the young beauty's handler.

"Elena?" His voice was a bit sharper this time as she still avoid his gaze and had remained silent.

Elena told Dugan the sorted little tail of Mae lee's call, of her attempt to seduce the judge, of what she had given him and how it was her choice to stay with him. "I'm sorry Michael,"

She whispered softly as tears stained her flawless cheeks and as she steeled herself for the anger she knew was coming. Spats was silent for a long time, he sat there just watching her, he neither came to her nor sent her from him he just let her hang there in limbo.

"So, he'll be here tonight Elena?" His voice was dry, unfeeling, and his eyes dark unreadable leaving her to wonder just how upset he was with her.

"Then we shall have to arrange something special for your guest Miss Armstrong."

Babe the term of endearment that he had used for Elena almost sense the 1st night was absent and it was the first time he had called her Miss Armstrong sense that night after her kidnapping.

"It will be the perfect night for you to début your number. You better see the Costume Mistress and get your final fittings." Dugan turned back to his work without look back to the young beauty.

"Yes Mr. Dugan," she said softly though her voice caught on the formality of the title. Spats had seen how she had started to reach out to him but let her hand drop after only making a halfhearted attempt. Spats was no fool he knew that Elena believed that she had betrayed him that she was confused and on the verge of tears, but he also knew of the strength that she possessed and that, as much as anything else, made Elena the perfect victim.

The dressing room was all a buzz with the news that Elena would be headlining tonight, and Sandra smiled and cooed and told her what a lucky girl she was, for Spats normally did not perform now a days.

"How daring Elena!" The little blonde gasped when she saw the costume that Dugan and Elena had designed. All the girls had heard of the practice sessions, but tonight they would see the lewd dance for themselves.

The Judge was there and had sent his card back so Elena would know, and Dugan was there in a pair of tight leather pants and no shirt. His muscles rippled as he cracked the whip and the first strains of the music exploded in to the deathly silent club.

Hearing the whip crack Elena spun into place on stage and waited for the music to start. Slowly the sultry strains of the music started enveloping Elena in its dark hypnotic melodies. The whip CRACKED and snaked around her slender waist as Dugan drew her to him for a sensual Kiss.

He was the Master of the lash he had more than once brought Elena to a climax that left her gasping and panting in ecstasy. He would make her cum, reducer her to a quivering, begging being that longed for the release that only he could give her, and he would do it in front of her JUDGE. Each sensual caress of the leather, each stinging kiss as he slowly stripped her for the crowds amusement was designed to bring her the darkest of pleasures. He had used the practice sessions to school Elena's stunning young body to these dark passions and now she would perform for his guests.

CRACK the sinuous coil of leather caressing Elena. CRACK its stinging kiss enflaming her passions. CRACK the musky fragrance of her arousal a sweet perfume in the air. CRACK the awed silence of the chez Paris at last broken by the ravishing young beauty cried out in release and crumpled to the floor as the last strains of music died away.

As on the first day, they practiced the dance Spats trailed the supple leather fingers of the flogger down over the girl's shoulders, across her heaving breasts and nipples as she fought to catch her breath. The leathery tongues slithered sensually over Elena's Venus Mound to cascade over the soft moist rose pink folds of her chaste little pussy. A flick of Dugan's wrist brought a white hot explosion in her hungering pussy, as the tongues of the flogger gave their sharp, stinging kiss to her most intimate and sensitive of areas. But this time they were not alone but on stage in front of the crowd.

The shy little Midwestern Miss who could only let her passions soar when she performed, or under the authority of Mistress Lee's stern unyielding command. It took several minutes for Elena to realize that others were watching her writhe on the stage while Michael towered over her and a deep blush colored her skin, a deep sensually, seductive, crimson blush that spread from the tip of her nose, to the tip of her toes. The crowd came to their feet and their applause was almost deafening, yet it seemed lost on the young teen beauty. The blushing beauty rolled swiftly to her side, she reached her feet before he could flick his wrist again, gave a low bow in acknowledgment of the audience and with a dark glare cast at Dugan turned and stalked from the stage.

"You're a hit!!!" Sandra exclaimed excitedly as she slipped a silken dressing gown over Elena's Shoulders. Dugan was standing alone on the stage, and he bowed to the crowd he turned his eyes meeting and holding Elena's a quick flick of the wrist and the flogger cracked The little blonde pushed her fuming friend towards the stage and cooed.