The Perils of Elena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your bows Honey they love you and you deserve to." It was not the patrons of The Chez Paris fault that she had been so cruelly used. They were only applauding what they saw as her act and they seemed to idolize her performance, including the Judge who was on his feet applauding wildly for her.

From deep within the shadows of the Chez Paris two dark eyes watched with bemused pleasure the erotic scene that had unfolded on the stage. A smile each time the ravishing young beauty had arched her stunning body to the caress of the leather, the way the crowd leaned forward as each layer of her costume had been stripped away until she was naked before their hungering eyes. The wanton way she screamed her orgasm, her body wantonly seeking the stinging kiss of the lash. Madame Lee was very pleased with Miss Elena Armstrong's performance, soon she would be ready for Lee most discriminating and demanding clients from the upper East Side. Those who were jaded and found little pleasure in the more common ways of the erotic, men who had darker pleasures, pleasures that Lee saw Elena had been expertly schooled to accept and enjoy.

The Oriental beauty watched as Elena danced with the Chorus Line and sent a note inviting her to her table for a drink. It was a common enough request. Mistress Lee smiled at the shock that shown in her young victim's eyes when she saw who had sent for her. In that moment of hesitation between the desire to flee and the action Lee smoothly warned Elena with a simple command.

"Come her my Pretty and don't be a fool.!" Lee patted the seat beside her as she spoke.

"How are you this evening Madame Lee?" she asked conversationally though she couldn't hide the fact that she didn't want to be in this woman's company.

Lee loved the power that she held over this stunning young beauty, a power that the girl herself had given her, If not willingly, all the same she had given it to Lee. Lee's eyes narrowed in displeasure when her Little Pretty crossed her arms and legs closing off her body as much as she could from Lee. "I told you not to be stupid Miss Armstrong."

The rebuke in Mistress Lee's voice was sharp. Lee placed her hand on Elena's thigh, her nails dug into the auburn haired beauty's skin as a pointed reminder that she was never to hide her body from Lee no matter what.

"I very much enjoyed your little performance earlier My pretty such a wanton little kitten you are." Lee fairly cooed her praise of Elena as her fingers now softly caressed the girl's inner thighs.

"I enjoyed it so much that I have decided that you should entertain me in one of the private rooms where you can dance nude for me. I believe the cost is $100.00 an hour." Lee count out the money and folding it pressed it in to Elena's hand.

Elena blinked in surprise and stared at the money in Lee's hand. So, this would be the first time the innocent little lamb would be doing a Private dance session. How delightful Lee mused as she anticipated Initiating her naive little pet into the world of the back stairs of Chez Paris, where the real business of the club took place. Lee was delighted when Elena simply nodded and rose to her feet to guide the oriental woman through the club and up to one of the practice rooms.

It was a petite little red head who came running up to Elena when the two women had arrived on the second floor. "Oh, Honey the private dance rooms are on the third floor."

She cocked her head and smiled at Elena. "First time I'll bet."

A brief pause as the little red head studied Elena. "You'll do fine honey third floor back room 6 is free."

The girl gave Elena a saucy little wink and went securing off.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Room 6 was lavishly furnished in an "Arabian Nights" theme, rich silks, a lounge for Mistress Lee and a small dance floor for Elena to perform on. Lee sensually lounged on her couch and crocked her finger for her pretty to come to her. They were now behind closed doors and the need for any sham of Dancer, costumer was gone. It would be Mistress and slave, and the sultry smoldering look in Lee's eyes left no doubt of that in Elena's mind.

"Start with a simple striptease and then tempt me with your naked form pretty" Lee had given her command and she would expect Elena to do her best or expect punishment if she failed.

Mae Lee smiled to herself as the realization of what she wanted dawned on the blushing young innocent. Such a lovely shade of scarlet that so divinely actuated the teen beauty's bright blue eyes. To be given such a stunning creature to mold and train was indeed an honor that Lee would suitably repay Spats for in the near future.

Mae Lee watched every subtitle movement, how this naïve young beauty seemed to be to different people in the same stunning body. There was the dancer before her now who became part of the sultry music, seductive, sensual, and provocative as she stripped. Then there was the shy Midwestern beauty that so easily blushed at just the thought of an intimate relationship. Yet as the music ended it was the dancer that still held sway, sinking her to her knees, a sheen of sweat covered her skin and her chest heaved as she sought to catch her breath and come down from the high of performing.

Mistress Lee came to her then, in that moment of vulnerability, her lips sensually claimed Elena's in a most erotic lover's kiss. Lee's dark fathomless eyes held the younger woman's smoldering green eyes captive. "So pretty my dear, so very pretty, and yet you think your beauty was only meant for men?"

There was a lecherous smile on the older woman's face. "Please me with your kisses, with your mouth my dear!" Mae lee's voice as soft command with a core of iron.

Mae Lee gently cupped Elena's face as the young innocent deep within her own world naively responded to the foreign beauty's erotic kiss. The little gasp of surprise as Mae Lee broke the kiss, Elena, kneeling back on her heels simply stared at the woman before her at a complete loss as to what she should do. At last Elena's voice came out in a soft whisper..."I don't know how."

Mae Lee could not help but smile at the way the young teen beauty blushed as she shyly admitted she had no idea how to do, as she was commanded. How delightful a complete innocent, that she could mold, the woman again gently cupped Elena's face. "Then I shall teach you my Pretty."

Mistress Lee took Elena by the hands and drew her to kneel up straight, and then she loosed the girl's luxurious silken tresses and let them cascade down around her shoulders. Lee drew Elena up to her, her mouth again claiming the young Midwestern beauty's in a most sensual kiss. Lee let her lips part from her young victim's, to trail down the sensual column of the girl's throat. Lee's kisses so light, so seductive. Mistress Lee traced the contours of Elena's breasts, seductive little kisses, sensual tonguing of the girl's supple young flesh. The tip of Lee's tongue fleetingly circling the blushing beauty's dusky pink areolas, a gentle nip as the older woman claimed a succulent rose bud nipple, her tongue flicking at the moist bud. Mae Lee's hot moist breath washed over Elena's heaving bosom as she spoke.

"Pretty kiss my breasts and suckle my nipples as men have done to you!"

Mistress Lee reclined bring her little play toy to rest upon her, Elena's naked body pressed to Lee's. There was no doubt what was required of her. Mae Lee had given Elena a clear directive, a sensual demonstration and now she guide the naïve little beauty into the ways she could please her with her mouth.

Elena so shy at first but, then Lee's little pet worked so hard to please her. Each little glance of those soft blue eyes, which so sweetly begged for guidance, and searched for approval. Mistress Lee smiled down into Elena searching bright blue eyes as the tip of the girl's tongue worked around the hard nub of Lee's taunt nipple in seductive small circles.

A ferial growl of pleasure escaped Lee's lips as she arched her breast to Elena heavenly mouth, her fingers running through the girl's luscious silken tresses. Lee seemed to coo her pleasure now as she pressed Elena's loving lips down across her belly and closer to the pooling of her needs and desires.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Judge and Spats watch from behind the one way mirror as Mistress Lee initiated Elena into a darker world of pleasures and the men marveled at the young girl's need to please Lee.

Elena looked like a lost little girl with no idea of which way to turn. "I...I don't know what you want.......what you would like," Elena whispered at last and her cheeks blushed nearly crimson as the words left her lips.

Dugan and the judge watched as Mistress Lee softly cupped the blushing beauty's face, her eyes patient, tolerant, with the naïve young beauty. Those they could not here what was said Lee seemed to be instructing her little Pet in how to please her, how to caress her most intimately with her tongue and mouth. Lee then kissed the crown of Elena's head and gently arched her aching hungering pussy to the girl's mouth.

Elena's cheeks flames as Lee instructed her in how to please her, and to her shame Elena eagerly did as she was commanded striving to please Mistress Lee. It was as if she were lost in some kind of performance, if the shy young beauty was performing in a play and as with her dancing it wasn't her. It was not Elena Armstrong who was letting passion and pleasure dominate her but some other ravishing young creature. Yet When Mae Lee came her climax greedily lapped up by the naïve young beauty, there was no denying what she had done, what she had allowed herself to do, and there was no hiding from the fact that Elena's own frustrated needs where churning and burning in the pit of her stomach.

Lee saw the crimson blush of shame, the self-loathing in those bright blue eyes, the flicker of anger, and the smoldering need that still had not been quench, that still raged with in Elena. The judge was the first to see what was happening and made his way down to the main floor of the club.

Spats watched as Elena finally broke and ran, stopping only long enough to grab a few rags to cover herself with. The judge watched as Elena burst from the club running headlong into the night, tears streaming down her cheeks, alone in a city that seemed to desire her as its own. In her blind flight Elena ran right into His honor. His arms encircled her, and he looked down into her terror stricken eyes.

"Elena, Elena," he called over and over again as he crushed her to him the strength of his arms held her, his lips so close to hers and his firm hard body pressed to hers, her hungering unfulfilled body.

"Elena what's wrong?" his lips brushed hers so softly, so teasingly, as he called her name.

No!" Elena cried, her voice breaking with the single word and her body shuddering as she burst into sobs and clung tightly to the front of his shirt with her entire body shuddering.

Elena stood there lost, alone, for all she knew as she told the sordid tale of what had transpired with Mistress Lee in that room. The judge could feel every muscle in her supple young body drawn tight as a spring, ready to run, run from her own self-loathing. Ready to run from the feelings that Mistress Lee hand enkindled in Elena.

Dugan had said he would be there but where was he now? The look on Spats' face when she had told him how she had betrayed him with this very man that now held her so tightly. The look in Dugan's eyes as the whip cracked on stage, what he had done to her, how he had aroused her in public for all the world to see. Yet it was she that had pleased Mistress Lee. She had not put up a fight and Lee had made her body long for more when she had toyed with Elena. Yet it was the judge that held her in the dark alleyway, it was he who she found herself in his arms, and it was he that after she told what she had done with Mistress Lee kissed her gently and asked softly.

"Shall we go home now Elena? There was no reproach or accusation in his eyes as his held hers. Just the question would she come with him now.

He stood there tall, straight, his muscular body so hard and close to hers. Slowly Elena nodded her head and the tension flowed out of her for the most part, though she was still slightly ready to run at the least provocation,

"Yes, "she murmured, "Let's go."

Lost, alone and friendless what choice did Elena really have, other than to go with the one man who had not rejected her. There was no accusation in his eyes as had been in Dugan's, no disappointment and resignation as when she had broken her father's heart by choosing the stage, rather than law school, and the bench. He just seemed to accept Elena as she was. His lips brushed hers in a slow tender kissed that lingered, deepened, and reminded her just how aroused she truly was. Why had she become so sexually aroused from the lewd acts that Mistress Lee had forced upon her. He broke their kiss and walked out on to Broadway and to the front door of the Chez Paris.

"A cab"

He told the doorman who gave Elena a good once over taking her in from head to toe. Before he stepped out to hail a cab. The drive uptown to the upper east side, the drive to the judge's home seemed to take forever with the traffic. He held Elena tightly to him and the only thing she could do to relive the burning hunger in her belly was to kiss him or put on a rather scandalous show for the cabbie. Finally, they reached his brownstone, the cab paid for, he fumbled with his key, the door just giving way, as they finally where alone.

The door closed, the click of its lock either the sound of doom, or the reassuring bar that held what laid without, bared it from intruding, disturbing this sanctuary. Sam stood there in the dark his keys still in his hand, bathed only in the ghostly moonlight that filtered in through the windows. It was a picture out of an Edwardian novel, the compromised young girl, the kindly Lord that takes her in from the streets, that saves her from a fate worse than death.

But Elena had already fallen into that dark life the night Mistress Lee first took her. Then when she bowed to the woman's will and served a stranger with her body. Even her meeting Sam was a result of her Mistresses command. Even if Elena wanted to forget the collar around her neck it was a consent reminder of the woman and what she could do at a moment's whim.

But here, now was a chance for Elena to decide what she would do, give herself to Sam or beg to be left alone for the night. She stood there and he watched her, the judge took a step closer, his head bent his lips where so close to hers he stopped just a breath away. It would be up to Elena to close the distance to give herself to him.

As his head tipped to hers Elena found herself rising to meet his lips, her kiss tentative and clearly ready to bolt once more. It was obvious that she was torn and didn't know what she should do.

Elena's kiss, the way her supple young body pressed to his, and yet she was so tense, told the Judge that and so much more. He let their kiss deepen until it was the anchor that Elena could hold to in her storm tossed young life, the only thing real and constant. This young beauty was lost, confused and oh so vulnerable, her kiss, was the last choice she would really have as the Master of seduction now took command.

Sam let her feel his body pressed to hers, his tongue inviting her to sample this mouth even as he enjoyed the sweetness of hers. His encircling arms held the lost lamb close to him and his hands began to roam over her back caressing and fondling her as his hips slowly ground against Elena's. Slowly Sam broke their kiss and stepped back from the trembling girl, his eyes held hers as his fingers went to the top button of the blouse that she had so hastily thrown on at the Chez Paris.

As if in slow motion the first button of Elena's blouse surrendered to his fingers, then the second. It seemed like an eternity before the third parted and Sam bowed forward to kiss the sweetly scented valley between Elena's breasts. Slowly he straitened his eyes holding hers as he pulled the blouse from her pants and continued to undue each button in turn. Her blouse was hanging open her nipples barely covered when Sam tugged at the snap that held her pants closed. It gave way with a sharp snap before the muted metallic whisper, as he slowly slipped the zipper down.

The rasp of the zipper of her pants coming down pulled her from her thoughts and her eyes snapped up to his once more. Her breathing quickened at what she saw there. Sam's eyes steady holding Elena's smoldering blue eyes. His fingers trailed from the metal tab of her pants zipper. Sam's hand cupped Elena's hot moist pussy through the thin material. Slowly sensually, the judge ran the tip of his finger along the seam that pressed against Elena's moist dewy folds. Each stroke of his finger, each caress sensually tormenting, a seductive promise of what could be if she but surrender her body to him.

Sam other hand casually slipped aside the girl's open blouse until her breasts where bared to him, again he bent his head to that sweetly scented valley then lazily he lifted his mouth to Elena's right breast. The tip of his tongue idly circling her taunt little nipple.

"Elena, my sweet pet tell me what you want!" Sam's voce was as soft as velvet but there was a hard edge to it that told Elena he was not about to play games with her. If she wanted him she would have to tell him.