All Comments on 'The Perils of Love Ch. 01'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 4 years ago
Great start - looking forward to reading your next chapter

You have me hooked

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

You have made this story interesting. I will continue to read. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

I reviewed this since you said you updated this story. Did you add to it or Edit it? Curious minds want to know.

Still 5*

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Too

Too long drawn out.If the next two are the same I'll quit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your great

Willdevo, I read this when first published and have ventured again onto the world of Gary and Sunny. For those that found the first part slow, keep reading. Team Willdevo created another fine work.

Willdevo thank you for sharing another masterfully written tale of LIFE.

DP

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 1 year ago

Loved reading through the perspective of the "old days" of BBS systems and how they and the world differed during that era. As someone who very much lived through and participated in it, (including hemorrhaging embarrassingly large amounts of money on early online systems like Compuserve) I'd say you nailed it.

Richard1940Richard19406 months ago

An intriguing start, definitely grabbed my attention. Thank you. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

good story

my first experience with computers dates back to the mid sixties, when the only ones that existed were huge, kept in air-conditioned 'safe' rooms and you had to feed them punch cards. My best experience was spending hours writing in fortran 2D, feeding in the punch cards and whooping with pleasure as the great machine confirmed that indeed four plus three equalled seven.

how things have changed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. Also, forgot to mention earlier that the names "Br...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES