The Perils of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Okay. Gotcha," I said.

"I honestly wasn't expecting this to happen," she whispered.

"Me, or your … schedule?" I nuzzled her neck to make sure she knew I wasn't upset.

"You. I wasn't expecting … um … tonight to happen. Not that it would have changed Mother Nature's plans if I had," she said. She snuggled closer to me and relaxed.

Since she couldn't see my smile because I was behind her, I nuzzled her neck to smell her delicate perfume. I wanted her to know I wasn't upset by her cessation of my explorations. I softly nibbled and kissed her shoulder and held her body closer to mine. Her tension evaporated as I gently stroked her soft, smooth skin. I delighted in the texture of her under my fingertips.

Sunny adjusted her position and rolled onto her tummy. I continued my caresses into her hair above the nape of her neck, then down across her shoulders and the entire expanse of her back. She sighed deeply when I slipped my hand into the back of her shorts and panties to stroke her bare bottom.

"That feels so good," she whispered as I gently stroked her skin with feather-light touches.

I didn't want to make her feel self-conscious again, so I didn't allow my hand to venture too low on her butt. After a while, my soft caresses lulled her to sleep.

It was a whole new experience. Sure, with Mel, I'd been given the privilege of stroking or gently squeezing her lovely, clothed tush while we kissed, which of course was very satisfying. With Sunny, it was … different. Her bottom was exquisitely defined and beautifully shaped, but with her … I adored it, and her allowance for me to enjoy it so intentionally was beyond fulfilling.

That she allowed herself to fall asleep beside me made me feel so good. It told me she felt comfortable. She felt calm, relaxed, at peace, and safe with me. She trusted me. As simple as sleep is, it makes one extremely vulnerable. Hers that night made me feel like her protector. It satisfied an instinct in me I didn't know I had.

I was probably awake at least an hour longer. Her twin-sized bed was small for two people, and I wasn't particularly comfortable, but there was no way in hell I was going to squander the experience and feeling of having a beautiful, half-naked girl curled up close and sleeping right next to me. I soaked up every second I could, softly stroking her body and hair, listening to her easy, slow breaths.

When I awakened, I was disoriented. Clarity returned when I realized where I was and felt Sunny's warm body nestled so close to mine. I quietly rose and removed the bookmark from its pin.

When I returned to her room, I sat on the edge of the bed and kissed Sunny awake. Seeing a smile like hers the first thing in the morning was an absolute delight. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me softly.

Sunny was saddened but understood when I told her I needed to depart. I felt a little regret about abandoning Dork, and I hadn't completed any homework the entire weekend. Both Sunny and I had assignments to finish before Monday classes, and finals were approaching for us both.

Since her security posse wasn't around, we chilled quietly in her room until nine o'clock when it was permissible to see males in the hallways. Passing the time holding and kissing each other made me wish I'd set an alarm on my watch to wake up earlier.

I drove back to the hotel. Dork was positively incensed how I had stayed the night with Sunny. He didn't know, nor did I feel any need to tell him, that sleeping in her bed and stroking her gorgeous, half-naked body was the extent of the adventure. I was fine with his imagination running wild.

Other than his occasional completely unanswered beseeching for details about Sunny's actions, abilities, and body parts (which I found particularly crude even for him), the drive back to our campus was mostly wordless.

We arrived at our university later that afternoon and I dove headlong into three hours of homework. When it was completed, I logged in. Sunny was already online.

Hi! How was your drive? she asked.

Other than Dork being nosy, it was uneventful. Don't worry. I didn't tell him a damned thing. Sorry it took me so long to log in. I had a ton of stuff to finish.

It's okay. I've only been on for about 15 minutes. I'm glad you made it back safely. I miss you already.

I miss you, too.

There was a long pause.

What are we doing? she asked.

The question surprised me. It was a damned good question. I had no clue how to respond. My pause was probably as long.

I don't know. I typed.

Shouldn't we stop this?

I knew an affirmative was the proper answer but couldn't stomach typing it.

I don't know that either. All I know is I can't imagine quitting you cold turkey.

And all I know is that I've fallen deeply in love with you and I don't know what to do.