All Comments on 'The Perils of Love Ch. 07'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story. I loved the characters and the pace of the story. I liked the twist at the end. Thanks for your time and imagination.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Life is hell

Only the strong survive, belive darwin said something about that. Was dissapointed in janettes character. But its your story. Excellent. 5

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
MORE THAN A 5*

ONE OF THE BEST ROMANCE STORIES EVER. IT'S MORE OF A 9* IF POSSIBLE. I KNOW I WILL READ IT ALL AGAIN SOON.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Great story

Loved it from start to finish.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

What happened to Sunny was awful. Knowing that her slimy boss jerked off over her while she was rohypnoled must have been terrible...although it could've been a LOT worse.

But the way she handled it was ridiculous!

She knew her boss has been acting weird all evening, then she woke up covered in the guy's semen! All she had to do was call the police. The drugs in her bloodstream and the semen on her clothes were a slam dunk conviction. Ashton would have ended up doing time for that, but she was an idiot and let him get away with it.

Then, on top of that, she made her husband's life hell for a year until he finally couldn't take any more. Gary went way above and beyond in raising her three siblings, but how did she reward him? Instead of trusting him to be there and support her, like he had all their marriage, she treated him like shit.

What a stupid bitch.

WillDevoWillDevoabout 4 years agoAuthor
To Powersworder

We're not too sure how to respond to that. We can only ask that you become more informed and less ignorant to the traumas some women endure, and how it affects their state of mind. Okay?

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
READ IT AGAIN

THIS IS STILL A GREAT STORY AND STILL RATED 9 OUT OF 10*.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

I've read the three multi-chapter stories over the last week. This one compares favorably to the other two. I'm sure you wish you had received more comments. I guess most people seem to like one chapter stories with just a few pages.

5 for all 7 chapters.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 4 years ago

Second reading for the entire series. I upgrade the scores to a 5!

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Well I read it it a third time what was the update?

Still 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great save of the plot,

Sorry, have to stay anon. Great save of the plot, the direction you were heading in 5 and 6 was so uncharacteristic for you guys. Probably should invite Saddletramp do a Burn The Bastard on Ashton. Good marriage is hard without predators and date rape.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

I had a hard time reading the date rape chapter. I skipped to the end of the chapter with Liv. I suffered a marriage ending experience with infidelity and I don't read anything that has to do with that. As far as I'm concerned, there's never NEVER a reason for cheating. I don't care how sexually a person is excited, I don't care how badly they perceive they've been treated or neglected. So, I was glad he stopped. I would've stopped reading this story. I've also had familial experience with date rape. My daughter. It fucked her up. It's fucked her up still. THAT was really hard to read, but I totally bought her reaction to it. That experience is so traumatic, so life altering, her response, as you wrote it, as difficult as it was to read, was believable. Tough story to read, it triggered a lot of repressed emotions for me. Completely lost the sexual tension i was feeling, but the story was better for it.

I don't know if you two a really like what I read in "it took 20 years", I hope so. You seem to be the type of people I would be friends with. Your writing is beautiful.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
Fantastic

I have to say for the shortest moment I thought you were going to change the normal course of your stories and write a story or at least a chapter that would fit better in a LW story than a romance. Glad I was wrong. Thanks again. my only problem is I will have read all your stories before long and will be relegated to watching for new chapters or stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thinking out loud

I have now read all of your submissions. With great pleasure they all get 5*. This particular story was hard, i am a sugar and spice guy, but loved it anyway. Your efforts are truly appreciated. The Perils subject matter was real and appreciated.

I look forward to finishing the Flight story and eagerly await your next adventure.

Thank you both for sharing your time and talent.

DP

juan2forkjuan2forkover 3 years ago
You write well together.

In a few days I read all your submissions (so far). I know a few things about you:

1. You write well together;

2. Each of you permits the other to take over the story; and

3. He LOVES the fragrance of a woman.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Disagee

Disagree with the ending.After the way he looked after her and her siblings after their parents died,for her to treat him as she did is disgraceful and after six months of continuous rejection ,he should have dumped her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just finished “The Peril…” and it reminds me of our own story about our marriage. I too became diabetic but after having gone to VietNam. Falling victim to the disease has resulted in the VA giving an automatic disability rating to Veterans of that catastrophe. I have given a 5 star rating to each chapter of the story because of how well the pair of you have written together. My wife passed on about seven years ago but I’m sure she would have loved it as well. I’m not able to enjoy the benefits of sildenafil or related medications and we ended up solving the problem in a similar fashion to Sunny and Gary. Thanks for the great story.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 1 year ago

A very good read with a sad problem that was overcome. You did a great job. Keep up the good work. MtM

Richard1940Richard19406 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you. Incidentally did you realise WillDevo is an anagram of WildLove?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. Also, forgot to mention earlier that the names "Br...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES