The Perils of Mandy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be afraid to go harder. Go just as rapidly as you can without losing it. Or just go rapidly and don't worry about losing it. We have all night."

He picked up the pace. She wrapped her legs around him, hugging his butt and trying to bring him in even deeper on the down strokes. She moaned as he stimulated what John had dubbed, "The Big G," immediately wishing she had not thought of John, banishing him from her mind, and just concentrating on the pleasurable sensation Philippe was giving her. She had one hand on his back and used her other to supplement his efforts by massaging her clitoris, but soon stopped and wrapped it loosely around his tight scrotum as he continued pumping, hoping it would feel good to him but not bring him off before she experienced the vaginal orgasm she felt building. He lowered himself so their chests were touching, and the sensation of him upon her breasts acted as another stimulus. She had an image of a wave approaching a beach, growing in size and ferocity.

"Faster, harder, Philippe, please," she called out, and he picked up the tempo further. She moaned her appreciation, as he also began vocalizing. Oh, wouldn't it be wonderful if..., she thought.

And it was. The wave crashed, bringing down with it half the stars in the firmament, and at the same moment she was conscious of him exclaiming something in French, and detected through her own juices a surge of warmth from her new lover.

The tempo ebbed to a delicious passivity. She lay still, savoring the feel of him still inside and on top of her. She put both arms around his back while continuing to hug him with her legs. There would be much to talk and think about in the time ahead, she thought, but for the present, she just wanted to enjoy the afterglow to the crescendo.